Escape: the Rest of the Story - Cover

Escape: the Rest of the Story

Copyright© 2008 by The Mage

Chapter 16

Sophie stood pounding on the door to Rianna's room yelling, "Give us a break you two! We need some sleep! Please!"

Donna walked up followed by Ann. Donna pushed Sophie aside then stepped back and kicked the door open.

"If the two of you don't stop, I swear I'll shoot you myself!" yelled Donna.

A shocked Scott and Rianna were caught in the light from the hall. Rianna regained her senses first and clumsily tried to cover their nakedness with the rumpled sheet, but without much success.

Ann moved from behind Donna. The Nurse looked wild. In fact, all three women look crazed. Ann wielded a huge syringe and pointed it at the two lovers threateningly.

"If you two don't stop this constant rutting, I will shoot you so full of this stuff, that you'll sleep for a week! Got that?"

The two terrified lovers just nodded as they clutched each other.

The three women glared at the lovers one last time, then stomped out of the room. Scott and Rianna just stared at the broken door. There certainly was not going to be any more privacy this night, the door and frame were shattered!

For some time the two just stared at the jagged pieces of the door and frame, then Scott asked, "What the hell was that all about?"

"Dunno, but I think we'd better be quiet, don't you?"

Her man just nodded then said, "Well, now that we can't play any longer, what would you say to a midnight snack?"

"Now that you mention it, I'm starving."

The two untangled themselves from the bed covers, found their robes, and headed towards the kitchen. They were paying more attention to each other and didn't see the three women sitting around the table, still angry but trying to calm them selves with chamomile tea.

Rianna let out a yelp of fear as she saw the things on the table. Along with the three cups of tea, there reposed Donna's SIG Sauer P226 and a humongous hypodermic filled with a light green fluid.

At Rianna's yelp, the three looked up and asked, nearly in unison, "What do you want?"

The manner of the three women was so hostile that the two lovers just turned and hurried out of the room, calling over their shoulders, "Um ... Nothing, nothing at all."

"We need to have a heart to heart with that girl in the morning," muttered Donna. The other two nodded their agreement, and then all took large sips of the hot tea.

Back in the bedroom the two hugged each other, confused and frightened.

"Did you see your mom's gun? She wasn't kidding!"

"Yeah, and did you see the size of that needle? I hate needles! I'd rather take a bullet than take a shot from that horse needle," said Scott with a shudder.

"What the hell is going on? Did you see how drained the three of them looked? I mean they're absolutely frazzled!"

"I don't get it. Look, Honey, I know how you feel about using your powers but..."

"Oh, Mathew! Oops, I mean Scott, I really..."

"Remember that gun? Mom was serious! I've never seen her this messed up! This is about our survival, isn't that reason enough? We need to find out what the hell is going on."

"I guess so."

Rianna bowed her head and closed her eyes. Less than a minute later she sat up with a start and said, "OH SHIT!"

"What? What's the matter?"

Scott was becoming more scared the longer his woman took to answer.

"TELL ME!"

Rianna turned toward him with a strange expression on her face.

"You're scaring the hell out of me, Girl."

"They don't have any men!"

Incredulous Scott asked, "I don't get it. What are you talking about?"

Ignoring Scott, Rianna stared at the floor and muttered, "This is all my fault."

The young woman sat thinking for some time and then asked, more to herself than anyone else, "But ... why not all of them?"

She bowed her head again but this time when she looked up again she was blushing, and had an embarrassed smile on her face.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhh, mannnn! Hahahahaha!"

"Damn it Girl? Tell me!"

She looked at Scott as if she just realized that he was in the room.

"What? Did you say something?"

"Arrrgggggg!" growled Scott."

"What? Why are you growling like that?"

Scott controlled himself and asked, "Please just tell me what is going on. Damn it woman my own mother came after me with a gun, a GUN!"

"Oh! It's kind of funny."

"Funny? Funny? Please! Just tell me!"

"I'm getting there, if you'll stop interrupting me."

With a flash of insight Scott finally understood all of those jokes about women on the comedy channel, he then applied the teachings of that 'great philosopher' Jeff Foxworthy.

Scott closed his mouth and just let things take their natural course. After all that had just happened, he had no desire to get in a fight with his woman.

"Sorry, go on."

By the expression on her face, Scott could tell that he had just dodged a 'large caliber bullet.'

"This relationship stuff is going to be tough," he thought.

"Ok, when we make love I broadcast my desire. Well, we've been making love three or four times a night nearly every night. Soph, Ann and your mom don't have partners, so they're in a constant state of sexual excitement. It seems that the urges are so strong that getting themselves off isn't enough and they haven't slept in days. They, quite literally, are being driven mad with sexual desire, and they know it comes from me."

"You mean they need a good lay?"

"OH no! Not just one good lay. They need a man, each time we make love," she said with a huge grin, and a little giggle.

Scott's expression turned serious and he said, "You don't get it, do you?"

Her smile faded away slowly ... she began to see the ramifications of the situation.

"Oh ... OH NO!"

"Yep, we have to be celibate until they find mates," he said sadly.

"I can't do that!" she said. "I really am addicted to you!"

"Me too," he said with a grin. He then turned serious and continued, "Look, let's just go to sleep and worry about this in the morning. They should be more reasonable after a good night's sleep. Perhaps you could even help them sleep longer ... or something."

The next morning, as Rianna and Scott had their breakfast, they had to endure the mated couples as they kissed and fondled each other shamelessly.

Scott turned to Rianna and said, "Now I get what you meant, last night, when you asked why only the three. These guys are able to have sex. Right?"

Rianna answered morosely, "Yep."

"We need to get men for the other three, and SOON!"

"Yeah, but how? I mean we're out here in the middle of nowhere."

"We need to find out it they're interested in anyone. Then you could kinda nudge them mentally to hook up. What do you think?"

"That's just why I set the ground rules for the use of my powers. This is a slippery slope and I could do some real damage here. Besides we're supposed to be dead. Remember?"

Yeah ... I do remember, but I still don't understand your ground rule thing. After all it's for a good cause."

Rianna gave Scott an exasperated look and then said, "Ok, look at it this way. There would be trust issues between the people that I put together. They would never be sure if the love was real or just programmed. That would lead them to distrust each other and me. They would never be sure anything was actually their thoughts or wishes. It wouldn't take long and there would be bad blood between all of us. Do you understand?"

Scott thought for a minute then said, "Yes, I got it loud and clear. You can't use your powers on them. How the hell are we going to solve this problem, then?"

"By including them in the solution of the problem."

"Huh?"

"Look we talk things over with them, once they're settled down."

"Ahh! I get it! If it's their idea to use your powers, then there are no bad feelings about being 'programmed'."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.