Naughty Hot Nurse - Cover

Naughty Hot Nurse

Copyright© 2008 by David Ingram

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Sarah still lived at home with her parents and it wasn't easy. She knew she wasn't the kind of girl they thought she was. It bothered her conscience, but she was slowly getting over it. She had to be her own kind of person, not theirs. Life was to be lived and enjoyed, and Sarah was willing to do just that...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Size  

Sarah looked at the crowded bus, almost didn't get on, and then decided her john was probably already at the bar waiting for her. She paid her fare and worked her way slowly through the jammed people to the middle. Then she wished she hadn't gotten on because it was hot and she didn't want to smell sweaty.

The bus stopped at every corner. It was the third stop before she realized the man behind her was unnecessarily pressing against her. Her eyes widened when she felt his cock pressing hard against her ass-he had quite an erection! Without being obvious, she arched her back so she could press back. It felt good, when his prick was snugly pressed into the crack of her ass, especially when she thought about what she was going to do. It felt good, too, since her dress was thin and she wore nothing under it.

She let him snuggle against her for several blocks before she glanced around to make sure no one was paying any attention, and then moved her hand behind her back. She held onto the strap tightly with one hand and circled his cock through his pants with the other. The man moaned audibly. Thus encouraged, she half closed her eyes and deftly opened his pants. Her hand went inside his fly, fumbled to get his tangled shorts out of the way, and wrapped her fingers snugly around his throbbing cock.

Sarah smiled inwardly as she slowly masturbated the stranger and almost laughed aloud when he gave a loud grunt and she felt his wetness in her hand. She continued stroking his prick until he pulled away. She brought her hand back, contemplating putting her sticky fingers in her mouth, but wiped them on the blouse of the woman standing in front of her, instead. It was a rough riding bus and Sarah said excuse me as if it was an accident, so the woman was none the wiser. The man made a hasty exit at the next stop.

Sarah felt completely depraved and thoroughly turned on. She had masturbated a man on a crowded bus without so much as seeing his face. If she met him on the street she wouldn't know who he was, but he would know her. She shivered, her belly hot with desire. She was ready for the man waiting for her at the bar, ready to sell her body for the first time. She arrived at the bar ready, willing, and eager.

The man was already there, sitting in a booth in the back. He waved the instant she entered the door. She walked slowly through the bar, aware that several male eyes were on her, and slid into the booth beside him.

"Hi!" he said. "Want a drink?"

"Of course," Sarah answered.

"I was afraid you weren't going to show up."

"I said I'd be here," she snapped. "Had to take the fucking bus. It was hot."

Her drink came and she downed it without stopping. "Another?" she said, holding up the glass.

"You shouldn't drink so fast when you're overheated," he said, and turned her face and kissed her. "You smell good."

"You must like the smell of sweat," she said, then smiled, her disposition suddenly improved by his remark. Her drink arrived and she picked it up. "I need this one, too. I'll be nicer now."

"Take your time, baby, we got all night," he said.

"Oh. Well, I'd better tell you now, I can't stay all night. Something came up and I have until ten. No longer." She had a date with Barry after his evening class. He said he had something important to ask her and she knew he was going to ask her to marry him. She planned to accept.

The man's face darkened as he looked at his watch. "Goddamn, I'd planned for all night. It's almost seven now, that's only three hours."

She put her palm against his face and kissed him. "I'll be good. You won't be disappointed," she said, and ran her tongue across his lips.

"Okay then, how.

"Same price," she said quickly. She had already decided that a hundred was too cheap for all night. "I said I'd be good. I'll get your gun off as many times as you can get it up."

"You conned me, you fucking little tramp. I oughta beat the shit out of you," he said, grabbing her wrist.

"You're hurting me," she said.

He let go and grabbed her drink. "No two-bit whore is going to take me to the cleaners," he snarled.

"Fine. Just fine-fucking-dandy, you asshole," Sarah said, and slid out of the booth. "I wouldn't fuck you for a thousand bucks." She went to the bar and sat down.

The man watched her slide her luscious ass onto the bar stool and regretted his quick temper. She was worth a C for three hours, maybe even more. He was going to go and sit beside her and apologize, but another man beat him to the stool. The seat on her other side was already occupied. He sat biding his time for another chance, but it never came. She had one drink with the man beside her and they left together.

She slid close to her new man after they got in the car. She held his face in her hands while they kissed long and hard. It excited her to kiss and she was very excited now.

"Now remember," she said, "you have to have me back to the university's student union by nine o'clock." She had told him she was a student.

They kissed again and she felt his hand under her dress. She opened her legs and reached for his cock. He already had a hard-on and his cock was big, nice and big. She put her hand on his to stop him before he reached her cunt.

"Wait until we get to the motel," she said. "You can leave your hand on my leg, I like it there, and I'll play with you, but don't go any higher ... yet." She quickly unzipped him, eager to get her hand on his prick. She slipped inside his pants, her heart pounding, and circled his cock God, it felt so good, so big and so hot!

It was fortunate that the motel was close by because she stroked him while he drove. If it had been farther, she surely would have made him come. She was so thrilled with his cock she wanted it in her hand and in her mouth and in her cunt. She couldn't decide which to do first, she just knew she wanted his prick everywhere.

Once in the room, they quickly embraced. He lifted her skirt and put his hand between her warm thighs. "Can I go higher now?" he asked with a smile.

She brought her legs together, squeezing his hands with her thighs. "I'll seriously doubt your good intentions if you don't." She relaxed her legs and felt his hand travel upward. She eased her thighs open until he was cupping her pussy. "Oh God, you can do anything you want, now, just so you fuck me. I want to be fucked, fucked, and fucked some more!" she moaned.

"You're either a hot little whore or a helluvan actress," he said, pushing his finger up into her wet cunt.

"Yes, yes," Sarah cried, "I'm a hot little whore. I'm not acting. I want you to fuck me. I love fucking. Take your finger out and put something bigger in my pussy!"

He watched her whirl away and strip off what few clothes she wore. She was magnificent, her body perfection. He'd had a few play-for-pay girls before, but never one quite like this, never one so eager.

Sarah turned down the bed and stretched out on her back. With a beckoning motion of her hand, she raised her knees and spread herself open. "Get your clothes off and come here. I want you inside me."

He disrobed quickly and spread himself on top of her, his big cock gliding effortlessly into her cunt. "Jesus, that feels good," he moaned, before clamping his mouth to hers.

She grasped his ass, lifting with her hips at the same time to let his cock go in deeper. Her legs lolled over his back for a moment, then dropped to the bed. "Fuck me, fuck me!" she cried, humping her ass each time he pushed his prick in.

Sarah closed her eyes and went with the moment. It felt so good, like they had been fucking together for years, like they belonged together. His prick was so nice and big. It seemed to fill her, it was so thick, so long. She was quickly on the verge of coming.

"Gonna come, honey, fuck ... awww, so fucking good. I'm there, I'm there!" Sarah jerked under him as if in convulsions. She went deep into the throes of an orgasm. It consumed her whole body. "Aw shit, I love this feeling! Keep fucking, don't come yet. I love it, I love it ... I love you, love your beautiful cock. Fuck me, fuck me ... don't ever stop!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.