Naughty Hot Nurse - Cover

Naughty Hot Nurse

Copyright© 2008 by David Ingram

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Sarah still lived at home with her parents and it wasn't easy. She knew she wasn't the kind of girl they thought she was. It bothered her conscience, but she was slowly getting over it. She had to be her own kind of person, not theirs. Life was to be lived and enjoyed, and Sarah was willing to do just that...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Size  

Sarah pulled into the driveway and went into the house quickly. She was steaming mad and wanted to get on with it before she lost her nerve. Her father was sitting on the couch reading and was already in his pajamas. She gave a quick glance at her watch. God, it was after eleven o'clock!

"Hi, darlin'! What brings you home at this hour?" Herb Bennett said.

"Where's the old ... where's mom?" Sarah snorted.

"Honey, you know she isn't home."

"I didn't know."

"She's gone to her sister's for a few days. I told you that on the phone day before yesterday."

"Oh, I forgot," Sarah said, the steam suddenly gone.

"Well, gosh, come on in, anyway, I'm glad to see you. What did you want to see her about?"

"Nothing important, Dad," Sarah said meekly. She really loved her dad and suddenly realized how she must look. "I ... I really can't stay."

"Oh, come on in. You can stay for a few minutes." Then he noticed that her hair was mussed, her skirt too short, her heels too high, her blouse too tight and unbuttoned more than half way. Her luscious tits were plainly in view. He swallowed hard. She wasn't the same daughter who had left home only a short time ago. This girl looked too ... uh, too sexy. Sarah had moved away shy and innocent and was now she was a woman of the world.

"You've been drinking," he said.

"How could you tell?" Sarah said, giggling.

"The way you look, your eyes, and the slur in your speech."

Sarah saw the bottle of bourbon and half filled glass on the end table beside her daddy and pointed an accusing finger. "Daddy, you've been drinking, too. You know mamma doesn't allow liquor in the house.

"Mamma isn't here now, goddammit," he snapped in a rare display of temper. "I'm sorry, Sarah."

"That's okay, Daddy. You know, that's the first time I ever heard you swear. I kind of like it. You're attractive when you're angry."

"Don't put me on, honey. Come over here and tell me what you've been doing."

She went to the couch and sat beside him. "I really shouldn't-you'd be shocked."

"Have you been doing things you shouldn't? Naughty things?"

"I don't think they're naughty but you and mamma would."

"I'm sure mamma would. Your blouse is unbuttoned."

"It's okay, I'm wearing a bra," she said and opened her blouse wide. The sheer net bra barely covered her nipples and was so close to transparent that it didn't need to.

He knew he should scold her and tell her to button up and act like a lady, but he didn't. He just stared.

"Can I have a drink of your whiskey? I'm almost sober."

"Do you drink a lot?" he asked and handed her the half-filled glass.

"Yes," she answered. "Do you?"

"Not usually, but sometimes."

Herb Bennett was seeing his daughter as he had never imagined-and more of her, too! He couldn't keep his eyes off her tits. He was glad Clara was gone. She would have been in hysterics.

Sarah tipped up the glass, thrusting out her tits more than necessary. She took one good swallow and handed it back to Herb.

"Have one with me," she said.

He drained the glass. "I needed that, Sarah. I've never seen you like this before!"

"Or as much of me," she said and pulled off her blouse. It fluttered to the floor, followed quickly by her bra.

"Sarah, my God!" he croaked.

"It's okay, you're my Daddy. I'm sure you've seen me completely naked before."

"Yes, but you were just a little girl."

"I'm a big girl now. Do you like my tits, Dad?"

"I ... I ... yes, they're," he stammered, but didn't finish.

He knew he should chastise her and make her stop, but he didn't want her to stop. He was afraid that if he said anything, anything at all, she would quit acting the way she was acting. He felt his cock hardening in his pajamas.

"I need another drink," he said.

"Me, too," Sarah said. "I like being drunk, not too drunk, but a little drunk."

"It's a good feeling," he said and filled the tumbler.

He quickly drank half, feeling feelings he knew he shouldn't be feeling. He should have been disgusted, should have demanded that Sarah get her clothing back on and leave immediately and never come back! Instead, he handed her the half glass of whiskey.

Sarah took another swig and decided she'd had enough. She didn't want to get too drunk. Her glow was perfect-she felt free and happy, completely uninhibited, and gloriously horny. And her daddy was interested, she could tell.

"Finish it, Dad, and catch up with me. I feel marvelously drunk. Do you really like my tits, I mean really?" She lifted them with her palms and rolled the hard nipples between thumbs and fore-fingers, her confidence in his male weakness growing.

"Yes," he said and drained the glass.

He could really feel the liquor now and it helped. His inhibitions were slipping away, increasing his desire for the forbidden. He watched her roll her hard nipples, wanting to do it himself.

Sarah looked into his eyes, saw the lust, and realized what had been on her mind ever since Ruth first told her about her incest with Drew. She had already jacked-off more than one man, why not her daddy? Or why not give him even more? He must need it being married to mom.

"Would you like to feel my tits, Daddy?" she said, cautioning herself to go slowly. His reaction so far was the exact opposite of what she had expected, but it could change if she rushed things.

She didn't realize that the outcome had already been determined. She could go as fast or slow as she wanted, it would make no difference to her father. He would go along.

Herb Bennet hesitated, tried to reason with himself and regain his sanity, but he couldn't. All he could think of was sex and this luscious young woman, this cunt who was exposing herself to him So it was his own daughter, so what? At that moment, he wasn't positive that he hadn't wanted her sexually for a long, long time.

He remembered walking by her half open door and stopping to watch her undress. It had given him a hard-on and he had carefully watched for a repeat performance but it had never happened again. He remembered how, when she was almost a mature woman, he had actually gone outside and looked in the window when he knew she was bathing. He got a hard then, too, and had felt terribly ashamed.

But he didn't feel ashamed now, and the word incest was rolling enticingly through his mind. His cock grew harder. He reached out, his hands trembling, and laid them softly on her tits.

She took her hand away and let him feel. "Do my tits feel good, Daddy? Are they nice and soft? Rub the nipples, make them harder."

"Oh, God, Sarah, baby, they feel wonderful," he said, his fingers pinching the nipples, timidly at first, then with more pressure.

"Oooooh, I like that, do it more!" Sarah cried. She was glad the evening had worked out the way it had because she was really ready now. She wanted a fuck as badly as she ever had and her own daddy would take good care of her. He would play with her, excite her, and then fuck her.

"Do you have a hard-on, Daddy?" she asked. She didn't wait for him to answer before she put her hand on the front of his pajamas. He was hard, God, he was hard, and much bigger than she had expected, bigger than Drew! It seemed funny that a girl rarely even thought of her daddy as having a cock, let alone a big, hard one. She could wait no longer, with mounting excitement, she reached inside and clutched his pulsing prick.

Her father sat transfixed, unable to move, to speak, unable to stop her. "Baby, baby, my little Sarah baby," he finally moaned.

She held his cock tightly and drew it from the front of his pajamas and stared at the big, gorgeous prick protruding from her fist. It was uncircimcised, the head almost completely covered with the thick foreskin.

"I want to see it naked," Sarah cried and rolled the skin down slowly until it was stretched tight, then brought it all the way up, then down, then up, then down...

"Oh God, baby, that feels so good," he moaned. "Are you ... are you going to make me come?"

"Not yet, Daddy, not this way. I have much more in mind for you ... and me. Lean down and kiss my tits, honey. I'll keep pulling on your cock. I'll masturbate you more, but I'm not going to let you come yet."

Herb leaned down and looked closely at one ripe, red nipple. It was so hard, stood out so much, and was so red-he'd never seen Clara's look like that, never! He wet his lips with his tongue, kissed the nipple lightly, then kissed it again, and finally pursed his lip and drew it in.

"Oh, Daddy, I like that!" Sarah said, pushing against his mouth. "Kiss them, suck them! Yes, yes, it excites me so. Do the other one now. Love them both, make them both hard!"

She closed her eyes and held his cock hard in her hand while he sucked her nipples. It felt good, but she wanted more and quick-they could do these things later. She pushed his head away.

"I want to kiss you, too, Daddy!" she panted and quickly bent down and planted her puckered lips over the end of his drooling cock. The drool was clear and salty, she sucked it into her mouth. Herb Bennet thought he was in heaven. He had always wanted a girl to suck his cock and now his beautiful, young daughter was doing just that. Suck it, honey. Oh God, suck my cock!" he cried.

Sarah let her wet lips slide down over his cock knob. She sucked him expertly, tasting the salty ooze, slowly massaging his prick with her fingers. She continued until she knew he was about to come and then stopped suddenly. His first come was going to be in her cunt.

"I like sucking your prick, Daddy. I'll suck you all the way later, much later, when you think you can't possibly get another hard-on," she said. "Would you like to kiss me now?"

"God, honey, what have I been doing?" he said, leaning forward.

"No, I don't mean on my mouth or titties, I mean somewhere else, somewhere much lower." She lifted her skirt to reveal her naked cunt. "I mean down here. I want you to kiss my pussy, Daddy."

His eyes widened at the sight of her hairy cunt. He had never kissed a cunt before, but he had always wanted to. He had frequently fantasied about it as he masturbated to orgasm. And now it was actually going to happen, and with his beautiful, twenty-year-old daughter! Her fat pussy lips were parted, revealing her pink cunt. It was covered with black hair, wet black hair, curling in little ringlets along her pussy.

"I ... I, oh God," he stammered.

"You don't want to?" Sarah said.

"God, yes, Sarah, I've never wanted anything more!"

"Have you ever kissed mother there?"

"God, no! I've never kissed anyone there."

"I thought not, Daddy. Well, get on your knees in front of me and kiss your first pussy. It's waiting for you. It wants you to kiss it so it can kiss you back," Sarah said, holding her skirt high and letting her legs loll wide apart.

Herb Bennett fell to his knees in front of his daughter, looked directly into the open cunt, and buried his face in her wet, reeking mass. It was ripe and pungent, leaking copious, slippery juices.

"Oh, Daddy, yesssss! Kiss it, suck it, push your tongue inside me," Sarah cried.

He covered her cunt with his mouth, sucking, licking and pushing up into her. What he lacked in experience, he made up for in fervor. He delighted in the strong smell and the slippery wetness. On the rare occasions when Clara had been hot, he had smelled her just lying beside her, and wanted desperately to kiss her pussy and taste of her ripe femaleness, but he had never dared. His daughter didn't smell as strong as his wife, but it was good enough for now. He ate her ravenously.

"Oh, Daddy, that feels so good! I could let you do it all night, but ... but I want you to fuck me. Do you want to fuck me, Daddy?"

He lifted his face from her open legs. "Yes, Sarah, I want to fuck you," he said.

"Let's go in the bedroom. I want you to take me on your bed, on yours and mamma's bed. Fuck me where you should be fucking mamma. Fuck me and fuck me and fuck me and...

He got to his feet, lifted her to hers, and led her to the bedroom. The covers were hurriedly turned down and they were both quickly naked. Sarah fell onto the bed on her back and spread her legs for him. Herb stood and looked at her, his cock jutting straight out from his belly, the end throbbing and wet with desire.

"Oh, Daddy, honey, your cock is so big! Come here, quickly, put it in. I want it so."

He came down over her, his prick dangling above her belly. It really was a big cock, long, and very thick. "Can you take it all, honey?" he asked.

"God, yes, Daddy, I've been fucked before and by more than one man," she cried. "Now it's your turn. Fuck me, Herb, fuck me and make me come."

He brought his cock down between her legs and she grabbed it quickly and pushed the head into her open cunt. Sarah was more than ready, she was in need, and the big prick moved in effortlessly, an inch, then two, then three.

"Keep going," she grunted, "get it all the way in! I want to feel all of it, all of it."

He sighed while his prick pushed into her cunt. It so tight and yet so agreeable to accept him. His daughter was surely a slut. She must have fucked so many men to be able to take his cock so easily.

"There, Sarah, you have it all," he said when he hit bottom. "I'm going to fuck you now, and fuck you hard! I may come too quickly this time, but I hope you've had experience because I'm going to fuck you until I can fuck no more! You're a little slut, a whore, a disgrace to your God-fearing mother. Oh God, Sarah you feel so good. I love you so much. I've wanted to do this to you for so long."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.