Naughty Hot Nurse - Cover

Naughty Hot Nurse

Copyright© 2008 by David Ingram

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Sarah still lived at home with her parents and it wasn't easy. She knew she wasn't the kind of girl they thought she was. It bothered her conscience, but she was slowly getting over it. She had to be her own kind of person, not theirs. Life was to be lived and enjoyed, and Sarah was willing to do just that...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Size  

Sarah slid onto the bar stool and ordered a Scotch and water. Lighting a cigarette, she glanced around the bar, but her eyes weren't yet accustomed to the subdued light and she gave up. When her drink arrived, she drank it quickly and ordered another. She was sure she was drinking too much, but it tasted so good and she enjoyed the feeling it gave her. It lowered any inhibitions she had left and made her feel sexy. She liked feeling sexy, but that cast serious doubts upon her moral character. She was certain that she was oversexed, the other night had proven it.

Sarah tingled when she thought of Ruth's father. She wasn't particularly wild about the old gent, but he sure knew how to service a girl. If she hadn't passed out she was sure she could have gotten him up enough to fuck her again. One thing was certain: she would let him fuck her again, anytime he wanted.

Her mother had lied to her and she resented it. Mamma had drummed into her that sex was evil, ugly, something that a woman submitted to with her husband only when she couldn't weasel out of it. She felt very sorry for her poor daddy. He probably hadn't had a good fuck in his whole life, at least not as good as she could give him. She reddened at her last thought. Mama said that sex was for men and that only a man enjoyed such a nasty act. Sarah giggled aloud at such an absurd statement.

A man had taken the stool beside her and he leaned against her. "A penny for your thoughts," he said.

Sarah looked at him quickly, embarrassed that she had laughed aloud. "What ... what did you say?"

"Oh, isn't a penny enough?" he said.

"I don't know what you're talking about," she said.

He grinned knowingly. "Can I buy you a drink?"

"I don't even know you," she said curtly.

"Do you always know a man before you ... Hey, I'm not a cop, you're safe." He was dressed expensively, was thirty, maybe thirty-five. "How much?" he said.

"How much?" she repeated dumbly, not understanding what he meant.

She saw that he was brazenly looking down the front of her blouse, the blouse that she has purposely worn without a bra because it revealed so much of her sweet titties. Then it suddenly dawned on her, struck like a bolt of lightning, actually, that the man thought she was a whore and was asking how much she would charge for a fuck! She looked away and stared straight ahead in an effort to regain her composure. She was trembling wildly inside.

"Playing hard to get, huh, trying to drive the price up. You gals are all alike. I knew you wouldn't be cheap, honey, not a looker like you," he said, letting his hand rest on her thigh.

As suddenly as she had become excited, Sarah cooled down and realized she was in command. "I'm not playing anything," she said, "I'm waiting for friends." She lifted his hands from her leg and dropped it in his lap.

"Oh, I'm sorry," he said, turning to the bar. "My mistake."

The blood was pounding in her temples again. "But they're late, so I might let you buy me one drink," she said quickly. He thinks I'm a whore, she thought, God, how exciting!

He looked at her cautiously. "You're sure?" he asked.

"I'm sure," she said.

Actually, she was waiting for Ruth, who wanted to show off her new boyfriend. "The guy I'm going to marry," she had told Sarah. Sarah wouldn't understand how Ruth could be so sure so quickly, but then Ruth was a girl of snap decisions.

The drinks came and Sarah put hers down quickly. The man ordered her another and suggested they sit in a booth.

He slid into the booth beside her and said, "Am I out of line to ask how much?"

"No," she said, taking his hand in hers and placing it on her thigh. "But I'm here to meet friends today and I don't want to talk business. I'll only say that I'm expensive."

"Honey, with your looks I knew you'd be expensive," he said, his hand finding its way under her skirt. His finger tips dropped between her thighs and started slowly upward.

Sarah moved her legs apart to give him access. She wouldn't have believed that such a situation could excite her so. She wondered how much he would be willing to pay and if it was always this easy. Why in the hell was she working her ass off at the hospital? She could quit her job, get married to Barry, and ... Jesus, it would be such fun-doubly so if she were married - to come in here, or a place like it, and pick up a guy for money. God, she could put Barry through law school and he'd be none the wiser if she was careful.

The man's hand was at the fringe of her panties now. It tickled and thrilled her and she knew her excitement showed. Her legs were wide open for him, but it didn't matter anymore. She knew she would let him fuck her if Ruth didn't show up. Goddamn, why did fucking Ruth have to be coming? Sarah turned her head and let him kiss her, her hand on his fly. She got the zipper down and her hand inside.

"God, let's go get a room," he said.

"I told you I can't, not this afternoon." She had his cock out. It was big and hard. It still thrilled her just to have a guy's cock in her hand and feel the hardness, the throbbing, the heat pressing against her palm. "Oooooh, yes," she cried softly; lifting her ass a little, "push your finger in my pussy. Yes, yes, I like that. God, you're making me so hot."

"Come on, let's go. I've got to fuck you," he said.

"I want you to fuck me, but ... shit, I can't, I shouldn't. I'm expecting friends."

"To hell with your friends. Let's get the hell out of here. Name your price, baby."

"Uh, a hundred," she blurted. "Jesus!" the man gasped. "For how long?" "As long as you like."

"All night?"

"Yes," Sarah said, just as she saw Ruth come in the door. "Oh, shit, there's my friends."

"Let's get out of here," he said, stuffing his cock into his pants.

"I can't, she's seen me."

"For Christ's sake, make an excuse. Tell her I'm an old friend, tell her anything, but let's go fuck. I'm wild for you."

"I can't, I really can't," Sarah said, getting a sudden, perverse thrill out of putting him off.

"I'll make it a hundred and a half," he said. "No, I can't, not today," she said, "but I'll meet you here tomorrow ... no, I'm busy tomorrow. Make it the day after about four o'clock. I'll spend the whole night with you."

"Goddammit!" he swore. "I don't know if I can make it then."

Sarah slid out of the booth, letting her skirt ride up to her crotch. She sat for an instant and let him ogle her marvelous legs, then stood up and smoothed down her skirt. "Well, I guess that's your loss," she said.

"Day after tomorrow, then. I'll be here," he said angrily.

She blew him a kiss. "I'll see You then - all of you," she said and walked away.

She walked across the bar and slid into the booth with Ruth and her man.

"Well, who's the man?" Ruth said. "Just a friend, uh, of my father's. We were talking until you arrived. You're late."

"Sorry dear. Your friend is leaving and he looks mad."

"1 didn't notice," Sarah said. "Well, are you going to introduce me?"

"This is David," Ruth said with adoration. "My David. Right?"

"You couldn't be righter," David said and slipped his arm around her and kissed her. They held it for a long time.

"Boy, what a couple of lovebirds," Sarah said. "David popped the question tonight and I accepted. Just look," Ruth said, and held out her hand.

Sarah surveyed the generous hunk of ice on Ruth's finger. "Wow, is all I can say to that". Sarah said.

"I think we should have a toast to it," David said. He signaled the waitress and ordered a round of doubles.

They held up their glasses. "A toast to Ruth and men," David said. Ruth drained hers, David drank sparingly, and Sarah drank even less. Sarah already felt fine and didn't want to spoil it. David ordered another round. Ruth drank too fast again, and again David reordered.

"Slow down, honey," Sarah said, laying her hand on Ruth's. "You don't want to get sloshed."

"This is a big night for me. I'm gonna get drunk," Ruth said, tipping up her glass again.

Ruth got drunk quickly, gushing and fawning over David. David returned her affection at first, but gradually turned his attention more and more to Sarah. Sarah was feeling no pain, yet noticed David's performance. It was a performance, she decided, and it convinced her that her thought that he seemed shifty was justified.

"Let's go where we can dance," Ruth said, "I feel like dancing." She looked at Sarah. "Are you sober enough to drive? She's got my Caddy. It's a little present from my daddy."

Sarah smiled inwardly, knowing how Ruth had gotten it, even if it was from her own daddy.

"Let's have another round first," David said.

"Okay, but I gotta pee," Ruth said.

When Ruth and Sarah returned from the ladies room, David maneuvered Ruth in first and then himself, putting a girl on each side. He slid his hand inside Ruth's blouse and cupped one of her gorgeous tits.

"How do you feel, honey?" he asked.

"I feel great," Ruth said. "Love you so much, David."

"I love you, too," David said and kissed her. Sarah sat and watched them neck, David feeling her tits all the while. A tacky thing to do, she thought, brazenly feeling her in public while he tells her how much he loves her.

They finished the fresh round and David ordered another. "Drink up, baby," David said to Ruth.

"Are you trying to get her drunk?" Sarah said.

"She wants to get drunk," David said.

"She's already drunk."

"Yeah, I guess she is."

Ruth was leaning heavily against David, her eyes glassy and almost shut. Her blouse was half open and one nipple was completely exposed.

Sarah lifted her glass and then felt David's hand on her thigh. She took a long drink before pushing his hand off. It made her tingle.

"Ruth has told me a great deal about you, Sarah," David said, putting his hand back on her knee.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.