Naughty Hot Nurse - Cover

Naughty Hot Nurse

Copyright© 2008 by David Ingram

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Sarah still lived at home with her parents and it wasn't easy. She knew she wasn't the kind of girl they thought she was. It bothered her conscience, but she was slowly getting over it. She had to be her own kind of person, not theirs. Life was to be lived and enjoyed, and Sarah was willing to do just that...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Size  

The next day Sarah decided that girl love certainly had its moments, but it was still better with a man. She was a man's woman and intended to have one every chance she got, starting with Ruth's father. Yes, she had to have Ruth's father. Her opportunity came even sooner than she had expected.

Three days after witnessing Ruth and her father fucking, she came home to find him sitting on their couch reading a magazine. "Oh! Mr. Van Arsdale," she said when he turned and looked at her. "I was startled. I didn't expect anyone here."

"I'm sorry. Ruth gave me a key in case of emergency. I shouldn't have come in when no one was here, but I expect Ruth to be home soon."

"Don't be silly. It's perfectly all right. But Ruth won't be home until midnight. She has the late shift the rest of the week."

"Perhaps I'd better trot along then. I can catch her another time."

"Must you?" Sarah said quickly. "I, I was hoping you'd stay and have a drink with me."

"An excellent idea," said Drew Van Arsdale, getting to his feet. "I'll do the honors. What will you have?"

"Whiskey, just a little water, and ice, Mr. Van Arsdale."

"Call me Drew."

"I'd rather call you daddy," Sarah said.

"Fine. Excellent," Drew said. "I like that, Sarah."

"I'll change out of this uniform while you fix the drinks."

She went into the bedroom and kicked off her shoes, the excitement already stirring in her belly. She removed her stockings, unzipped her dress, and called, "Bring it in here, Daddy. I need it." When she heard his footsteps in the hall, she started pulling her dress over her head.

Drew stopped in the doorway, a drink in each hand, and watched the young woman's body come into view. God she was even better than he had hoped! Not quite as voluptuous as his blonde, blue-eyed daughter, but Ruth was maybe a little too full bodied, at least for some tastes.

Sarah pulled the dress off. Holding it in her hands, her hair tousled, she looked at the man in the doorway and grinned. "Hi, Daddy," she said, her eyes sparkling.

Drew smiled back, knowing that something else sparkled, something that was tightly snuggled inside her panties. She was seducing him and he had no intention of stopping her. He walked over to where she stood and held out her glass.

"You have lovely dark eyes, Sarah," he said.

Sarah took the glass, lifted it to her lips, and half emptied it without stopping. He had followed her instructions and used very little water. It almost took her breath away and burned all the way down, but it was good.

"Sit on the bed while I slip something on," she said, when she had regained her breath. "It's too warm for a bra, don't you think?"

"Definitely," Drew said and sat on the bed.

She drained her glass and put it on the bedside table. The liquor buzzed in her head, her excitement pounding between her legs. "Unhook it," she said, turning her back to him.

When the clasp came free, she turned to face him and let the bra fall slowly off her tits, down her arms, and to the floor. She had full, conical tits, and dark nipples. The nipples were large and already standing firm from her excitement.

"Ahhh, that feels good," she said.

"Looks good, too," Drew said.

"Really? Do you like them?" she said, arching her back to make her tits look even larger.

"They are gorgeous."

Sarah flushed. "Light me a cigarette," she said. Drew took a cigarette from his pack and lit it. He was thoroughly enjoying himself. She was a fantastic young woman, built far better than he had ever imagined. And she was on the make. He reached up and placed the smoke between her lips, his cock hard and bulging in his trousers.

She took a deep drag. "I'll slip something on and we can go and get another drink. I really do want another drink." The smoke came from her mouth in little wisps as she spoke.

She went to the closet and selected a filmy robe. It was a smokey black, terribly sheer, and came almost to the floor. She pulled it tightly across her stomach and cinched the belt. Her tits strained at the garment, her nipples stiff.

"Let's go get that drink," she said and reached out for his hand.

She pulled and he came onto his feet. "Are you going to kiss me?" she said. He didn't answer, but kissed her, kissed her long and hard. Sarah had never been kissed like that by an older man, certainly not one as old as her father, but she liked it and found it more stimulating than any kiss she had ever had. "Ooooh, God, Drew, do it again." He kissed her again, his hands sliding down her back to grip both her ass cheeks.

She held her mouth against his for almost a minute, then put her hands against his chest and pushed away. "Take off my panties," she said.

Drew unknotted her belt, spread her robe open, and put his fingers in the waist of her panties. He pushed down slowly, watching the dark, curly hair come into view. Sarah stood watching his face and let him push them on down her thighs. He went to his knees to push them to the floor. She stepped free and stood with her legs apart, her hands on her hips.

"Kiss me," she said.

"Where? Here?" he asked and pressed his lips to her fuzzy crotch.

"Yesss, there," Sarah hissed, arching her back to press herself to his face. "Kiss it, kiss it! I'm so hot."

Drew was soon sitting between her legs, his face straight up, his tongue inside her cunt.

Sarah panted for breath and hunched down against his face. It was so much more exciting to have a man's face between her legs, a man's tongue inside her pussy. She was about to come, but she didn't want to come yet. Or did she? God, yes! Yes, yes, yes, she was coming. She grabbed his head and pulled him against her tighter.

"Oh, honey, don't stop!" she cried, "I'm going to come. Awww, fuck it, I'm coming. Daddy, I'm coming!"

Drew kept sucking, his tongue riding hard against her clit, until she went limp and slumped to the floor. She sat in front of him, smiling happily. He took her face in his hands and kissed her. She could taste her pussy on his lips and drew in his tongue to taste more.

"I liked that," she said after several deep kisses. "Unzip your pants and let me see your cock."

Drew grinned. He unbuckled his belt, undid the button, and unzipped. His cock was good and stiff and with some difficulty he got it out of his fly. Sarah gave a delighted little gasp and reached out to encircle his prick with her hand. Drew smiled again. He had expected at least token resistance from the young lady. But not only had gotten none, but he was the seducee, not the seducer. He leaned back on his hands and let her masturbate him.

"I like that," he said. "I've always liked it when a girl plays with my prick."

Sarah's eyes sparkled, her lust growing. "I saw Ruth suck your cock after you fucked her," she said. "I'm going to suck it before you fuck me. And I'm going to make you come." She bent down and took his naked cock head into her mouth.

"Gently, my dear, gently," Drew said, putting his hand against the back of her head. He wanted her to suck him off, even if he couldn't get it up again. And he wanted to be sure she didn't pull away. There would be other times to fuck her, anytime he wanted, most likely.

Sarah knew instantly that she liked sucking a man's cock. The taste was salty at first, but that soon went away. She bathed the fat, crimson cock knob with her saliva, letting her tongue slide up and down the backside. He moaned with pleasure, exciting her all the more.

"Yes, my dear, suck it, suck it good," he sighed, pressing lightly at the back of her head. "I may not get it back up if you go all the way. I'm not quite the man I used to be and you're so luscious, young. Ahhhh, that's so good, Sarah. You must have done this many times, you're so expert."

Sarah shook her head.

"No, not many times?" he said.

She lifted up, but held his prick firmly in her hand. "It's my first time," she said. Looking back down she saw his cock was drooling a clear liquid Her lips puckered to suck the stuff up. It was salty.

"Unbelievable! Your first time? Yes, Sarah, yes, like that. Suck at the end. Ahhh, wonderful. Masturbate the cock shaft when you want me to come, but keep sucking, don't stop, draw me out."

Sarah went down on his prick, almost gagging. She let her fingers slide into the opening in his pants to tickle lightly at his fat balls. Her mouth began to tire, so she concentrated on the cock knob with her lips and tongue while she slowly stroked up and down the long shaft. After a minute or so of this, Drew was squirming.

"I'm close, honey," he said, holding her head with both hands. "I'm ready to come and I want you to take it all. Suck me dry! Oh, Oh, my God, yes, yes! I'm coming!" He hunched into her and his cock started spurting. A big gob came out first, followed by several smaller spurts.

Sarah felt his come in her mouth more than she tasted it, and swallowed. It hadn't felt hot in her mouth, yet it burned going down her throat, burned all the way to her stomach. She pulled on his cock furiously, sucking to get all he had, continuing well after he was empty. When she finally raised her head, his eyes were closed, he was breathing hard.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.