Naughty Hot Nurse
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2008 by David Ingram

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Sarah still lived at home with her parents and it wasn't easy. She knew she wasn't the kind of girl they thought she was. It bothered her conscience, but she was slowly getting over it. She had to be her own kind of person, not theirs. Life was to be lived and enjoyed, and Sarah was willing to do just that...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Size  

Sarah moved out the next morning. She packed two bags and, without speaking to her mother, took them out to Elaine's car and drove away. She avoided Elaine as much as possible and after work she moved into Ruth Van Arsdale's apartment.

"My God, Ruth, I can't afford a place like this," Sarah said, the moment she walked into the luxurious apartment.

"Don't worry about it. We'll figure out how much you can afford and that's what you'll pay. My daddy pays for most of it, anyway," Ruth said.

Sarah discovered a whole new lifestyle with Ruth Van Arsdale, one that she adapted to very quickly. Ruth was a very voluptuous young woman and ran around the apartment in her panties and bra much of the time or panties and no bra, or bra and no panties, or even wearing nothing. Sarah was shocked at first, but soon was copying her. Ruth drank a lot and Sarah copied that, too.

Several days later, when Sarah was sure no one would be home, she and Ruth went and got the rest of Sarah's belongings.

She met Ruth's parents a week after she moved in. They were quite rich and her mother was a real snob, openly indicating that Sarah was inferior and not a suitable roommate for her daughter. Her father was terribly attractive, his hair graying at the temples like a movie star, and he was still quite trim. He was obviously a dirty old man, too, a dedicated lecher that both leered at and approved of Sarah.

Several nights later, after working an evening shift, Sarah returned to the apartment. It had been a long and tedious day and since Ruth was no where about she decided to turn in early. She went to the small bar in the corner, poured a couple of shots of bourbon over some ice, and went to her bedroom.

After stripping, she sat on the edge of the bed sipping the bourbon and smoking, wondering where Ruth had gone. When the bourbon and cigarette were gone, she decided she was too tired to do anything but roll into bed in the nude. She had just begun to doze when she heard the front door open and decided to say good night to Ruth. She was up and almost in the front room when she heard a man's voice. She peeked into the room and saw Ruth and her father.

"Where is your attractive roommate tonight?" Drew Van Arsdale asked, seating himself on the couch.

"I told you she's working," Ruth answered. Sarah wanted to tell them where she was, but couldn't since she was nude.

"So you did," Van Arsdale said. "I think I'll have a toddy before I go."

"But mother's waiting in the car," Ruth said. "Let her wait. A little Scotch over ice, please." Ruth went to the bar. "I think I'll have a beer." She giggled. "God, I'm a little tight already. Mother doesn't approve when I drink so much."

"Your mother doesn't approve of anything," Drew said. He then did an astounding thing: he dropped off the couch onto all fours, made his way to where Ruth was standing, and brought his face up under her dress.

Ruth looked back over her shoulder at her father. "Drew, you shouldn't do that, it's naughty," she squealed, but moved her feet apart so he could get up between her legs.

Drew made a muffled reply that neither Ruth or Sarah, still peeking from the hallway, could hear. Sarah blushed crimson.

Drew Van Arsdale continued to nuzzle his daughter from behind. His head tented her skirt out, revealing most of the backs of her thighs, He gripped both of her legs now, his mouth up against her crotch, kissing and wetly sucking at her panties.

Ruth reached back to press against his head... "Drew ... Daddy, I like that, but mother is waiting in the car." She pressed his head harder with her hands and hunched down against his sucking mouth. "Oh hell, mother can wait. Yeah, fuck mother." Ruth giggled, tossing her head back. "Of course you don't fuck mother, not anymore, anyway. You'd rather fuck me, wouldn't you, Drew"

In the hall, Sarah's cheeks burned. In her wildest fantasies she had never imagined anything like that! She felt like she was an intruder, like she was betraying her friend, like ... But she couldn't resist and continued to watch.

Drew had pushed Ruth's tiny crotchband to the side and was avidly sucking at her cunt, his tongue alternately riding hard over her clit and going up inside her pussy.

"Oh Drew, Drew, my darling Daddy. Let me get my pants off," Ruth cried.

Drew pulled his head out. from under her skirt and sat back on his haunches while his daughter removed her skirt and panties. Ruth planted her feet far apart and bent over and grasped her ankles.

"I'm ready now, Drew. Eat me!" she said

Drew started on his task, licking the insides of her legs from her ankles up to her crotch. Ruth let go of her ankles and reached up and spread her ass cheeks wide and Drew clamped his mouth to her asshole. He held onto her thighs and moved back and forth from her cunt to her ass.

"Oh God, I've created a monster," Ruth cried. "You can't keep your face out of my pussy. Eat me, Drew, eat me. Eat my pussy and ass." Ruth looked down at her father through her legs. "Oh goddamn, I like a leg and ass man the best, lover. I'm soft all over, but the insides of my thighs are the softest part of me. Sit down between my legs, Daddy. Stretch your legs out and take out your cock. I want to see it stick out of your pants all hard. I want to see you pull on it while you suck my cunt."

Drew sat on the floor between her legs and opened his pants. His cock came out into his hand. It was long and fat and hard. His face went back up to her cunt.

Sarah stood in the hall, flushed and hot: Her hand went between her legs and she started masturbating. She knew she should be shocked and disgusted, but she was turned on. It was the most thrilling sight she had ever seen. She stared at the huge cock in Drew's hand. It was easily the largest she had ever seen. It looked wonderful and she wanted it, too, wanted it up inside her. Oh God, she wanted to be fucked so badly!

"God, God, hold me up, Drew. It feels so good!" Ruth cried. "Cover me with your mouth, Daddy, I need to pee. I want to piss in your mouth!" She hunched down hard against her father's mouth. "Oooooohhh, goddamn, I love to do that to you I couldn't have held it, anyway. Oh, wow, take it, take it all you sonofabitch, you daughterfucker, you dirty old daughterfucker!"

Sarah was appalled at what she was witnessing. Ruth was peeing right into his mouth and not a drop was spilling! It was disgusting, but not enough to turn her off. No, it was making her hotter and she let a second finger slide into her cunt. She stood grunting and masturbating, her whole body vibrating from the thrill of her own hands.

"Aw shit, I enjoyed that," Ruth cried, loosening her grip on Drew's head. "You're so sweet to let me do that. I love it so and it makes me so hot, so ready. I'm ready, Daddy, ready for your cock. Fuck me now. Fuck me and fuck me and fuck me!"

Ruth stepped away from her father and stripped all the way. She walked over to the couch and stretched out on her back. "Come over here, lover, and take me. Fuck me good."

Drew Van Arsdale got to his feet and glanced around the room. "Wouldn't it be better in the bedroom?" he said.

"No, I want it on the couch."

"What if Sarah comes home?"

"She won't," Ruth said.

''The hell!'' Sarah said under her breath. ''I'm already here." She had already come and leaned heavily against the wall where she could continue to watch. She wanted to see if he would really fuck his daughter.

"Take your clothes off, too, Drew. I want to feel you naked against me," Ruth said.

He shrugged and started to unbutton his shirt. He preferred to be nude, too, and if Ruth wasn't worried about her roommate popping in he wasn't either.

From the hall, Sarah watched eagerly. She wanted to see this man nude, wanted a good long look at his big cock. She gave a little gasp when he finally stood in the buff. He was still lean with practically no paunch and his cock was immense and stood straight out from the thick clump of hair below his belly. She felt her juices start all over again.

Drew walked over to his daughter, his thick cock wagging from side to side. "You bitch, ' he said. "You beautiful, adorable wanton bitch. You're a slut, Ruth, a cock hungry slut and I love you. I'm going to fuck you now, you lovely creature."

He lowered himself on top of her and she grabbed his face and pulled it down for a long, deep kiss. "Yes, fuck me," she hissed, then whispered, "Sarah is already home and she's watching us from the hall. Don't look, I want her to watch."

Drew groaned, hotter than ever, and pressed his cock to her pussy. Ruth reached down and guided it in. His cock head spread her wet lips and pushed inside. She groaned and spread her legs wider while he slowly pushed his big prick deep inside

"Oh, God, that feels good! You're so big and so hard. Keep going, get it all in. Hit bottom, Daddy, hit bottom, I want every inch you've got."

He rammed his cock in to the hilt, then drew it out a little and started fucking. Ruth's arms went around his neck and her hips came up to meet each thrust. They fucked for several minutes before Ruth's legs finally came up and over his back and they began to move as one in a steady, pounding rhythm.

"Aw shit, that feels so good! I love to fuck, just love it," Ruth gasped.

Sarah watched avidly, her eyes wide with another. It was a sight erotic beyond imagination to watch a father fuck his own daughter. She stood rubbing her hands up and down her thighs, wanting to masturbate again, but thinking she shouldn't. She wondered how Ruth could take such a huge prick, yet she took it all the way and gurgled for more. It was obvious how much the girl enjoyed his cock because she was literally bucking now, bucking under him like a wild mare. Was she coming? God, it must feel good! God, she wished she were getting that big prick! Her hand was between her legs again and she started masturbating, slower this time, wanting it to last.

"She's still there, still watching," Ruth whispered. "I'm going to come, honey, I'm going to come!" she screamed loud and clear. "Oh, god-damn, I'm coming ... Fuck, fuck, fuck ... give it to me, Daddy, fuck me, make me come more!"

Drew shoved his cock into his daughter, fucking with long, deliberate strokes. She jerked and twisted and he fucked faster, his own release nearing.

"Jesus, baby, what a fuck! You are the best. You were made to fuck. I'm close, baby, I'm close. I'm gonna come, honey, I'm gonna come inside your cunt. Are you ready?" he cried, his cock drawn out until just the head remained in her pussy.

"Yes, yes!" Ruth gasped.

"Okay, here I come, baby. Awwwww, fuck, that feels good!" he yelled.

He nuzzled the head of his cock in the mouth of her cunt for a few fleeting seconds and then pushed in slowly, the thick goo squirting. He went all the way in, pulled back, and repeated, pushing his prick in a little faster than the first time. He kept this up, grunting loudly each time, until he had emptied his nuts in his daughter's pussy.

Her legs slid down off his back and he fell heavily against her. Both were breathing hard. Sarah was breathing hard, too, her hand busy between her legs. And then her orgasm blossomed gloriously, starting in her cunt and flowering out through her whole body. It was a hard come, an exquisite come. A smile spread over her face, her knees buckled, and she slumped slowly to the floor, exhausted, the good feeling consuming her.

"God, that was good," Ruth said.

"It was better than good," her father said.

"It sure was," Sarah moaned softly, her fingers still toying in the wet, tangled hair between her legs.

Drew raised up and sat on the edge of the couch, his cock wet and sticky, a limp and pittance of what it had been. Ruth rolled off the couch and sat on the floor in front of him.

"It looks so little and weak, so completely pitiful," she said, looking up at him. "I love it like this, too. I love to suck it when I can get the whole thing in my mouth." She lifted his prick up in her fingers and held it in front of her half open mouth. "It's messy, Drew, all sticky and messy, but I'm going to make love to it with my mouth, anyway. I love your cock, Drew."

She took it into her mouth, all of it, all the way to his prickly hair, and sucked, hungrily nursing as if his cock were a big nipple on a bottle.

"Yes, baby, suck your Daddy's cock. It won't get hard, not after the fucking you gave it, but get it nice and clean and maybe I'll take your mother home and stick it into her. I haven't fucked your mother in a long time, but I think I will tonight. She won't like it and she'll fight, but I'm going to fuck her even if I have to rape her. Actually, it's the only way I'll be able to get another hard-on. I know I'll get hard if I slap her around a little and then force myself on her. I had to rape her the last time I fucked her, too. She threatened to divorce me, but she never will. She likes the money and position she has as my wife. It's the only way she can come, anyway. She always comes when I rape her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.