The Ad

by XTremeInk

Copyright© 2008 by XTremeInk

Fiction Story: A short, vicious little story.

Tags: Fa/ft   DomSub   FemaleDom   Sadistic  

It was a simple ad, placed in a paper known for catering to such ads:

Pain toy wanted by extremely severe Mistress. Must be female, very attractive and under twenty. No compensation offered -- my pleasure is your reward. Resp #2350034

One would think with such a terse, one-sided ad, there would be no response. San Francisco, however, is a very big city.


Kara looked around nervously. She was standing at a very ornate door in the Penthouse of the most expensive district in the city. She hadn't even been sure that the doorman would let her in, despite the code word she'd been given. He had, pointing her to the elevator and telling her which floor.

The voice on the other end of the phone had haunted the girl ever since she'd called. Filled her dreams and making her wake with a soaked, swollen puss, sweaty and aroused in the mornings. Finally, she lifted one delicate hand and knocked on the door.

"Enter."

She shivered, her nipples hardening and her pussy beginning to water. Just that voice ... she was sure she could cum just listening to the voice. If she'd been allowed. She had been told not to until after this interview. She walked into a dimly lit room, three candles being the only source of light. It was hot too, far hotter than she would have thought, and she began to sweat in her jacket. The woman was sitting in a chair in front of a large window that looked out over the Bay.

Contessa's eyes fixed on the young form entering her domain. She watched as the girl nervously looked around, clearly at a loss for what to do next. Contessa smiled, inhaling the scent of the girl's fear, sweat and arousal.

"Come over here and strip," said the woman, not moving from her chair.

Trembling with fear, her arousal beginning to climb to its former heights, Kara walked over to the woman. She couldn't see her very well, and she herself was only dimly illuminated by the candle light. With trembling hands, she unzipped her jacket and looked around for a place to put it.

"Fold your clothes, and put them on the corner of the rug."

The girl shrugged and began to follow the order. She'd come dressed in what she'd thought would be sexy. A skirt, relatively short to show off her nice legs, a tank top under which was a push up bra to bolster her meager tits and a nice pair of panties. She also had on knee socks and nice shoes -- but no heels. She didn't have the money.

She got wetter and more aroused as she took her clothing off, able to smell a dusky scent that was not her own, and was very arousing. She blushed as she stripped off her bra, her small tits far too firm to bounce. Her dusky pink nipples stood out embarrassingly long and she wondered why she was so aroused.

"Put your hands behind your head and spread your legs," commanded the woman. "Much wider than that. Good."

Kara stood there as the woman finally rose and came towards her. She was much taller than Kara's own five foot height and moved, drifted, with a predatory elegance that made Kara flush. The woman bent, sniffing at her neck, and Kara was engulfed in the other woman's scent. She almost moaned. Long nailed fingers slid between her swollen nether lips, gathering her scent and her oils. The woman lifted her fingers to her nose, inhaling deeply.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.