Can You Blackmail A Slut?
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2008 by MWTB

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She was a slut, even though she wouldn't admit it. He set out to prove that she was.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I spent the rest of the weekend working on the video. I half expected a call from Adriana, but I didn't get one. I did get a call from Delilah, asking if she could see the video. Since she had been such a good sport — I mean, she had put up with all that cumming just as a favor to me — I agreed, and we watched the finished cut together. I have to say that watching a good porn video is best done with a sexy girl on your lap, impaled on your cock

I dropped the DVD into Adriana's mailbox and waited. I was surprised that I didn't hear anything for the rest of the week, but not too surprised. I knew that she was planning a date with her boyfriend on Friday night, so I showed up at her house as she was getting ready for it.

Adriana was surprised to see me when she opened the door. I stepped inside as she asked, "What do you want?"

"Did you get the DVD?" I asked.

She blushed and nodded.

I pushed her up against the wall and pinned her hands above her head. She looked up at me, her chest already heaving. "Did you cum when you watched it?"

She knew that she shouldn't bother lying; I could always tell when she was - it made playing strip poker with her so much fun. She nodded.

"How many times?" I asked.

"Did I cum?" she asked.

"Well, I meant how many times did you watch it, but answer both now," I said.

"I don't know," she replied. "I didn't keep count.'

I smiled. That she didn't know meant that it was far more than once.

"What do you think would happen if Mike got a copy of the DVD?" I asked her. I didn't think she'd want her boyfriend seeing it; at least not yet. "Or what about if it leaked out at work?"

"You wouldn't!" she squeaked.

"I might," I told her. "If you don't do everything that I want."

"What do you want?" she asked.

"Right now," I said, pulling her to the couch and throwing her over the back of the couch. "I want you."

She braced herself on the seat of the couch as I pulled her skirt up to her hips. She was wearing a very sexy silky pair of panties. It was a shame, but they had to go. I reached into the waistband and ripped them off. I kicked her legs apart, but didn't even bother checking between her legs; I knew she was wet. I pulled my cock out and pushed it into her pussy, confirming the fact that she was soaked.

"Have you slept with him already?" I asked as I pushed in and out of her delectable pussy.

"Yes," she groaned.

"Were you going to fuck him tonight?" I asked.

"I was," she moaned.

"Does he eat you before he fucks you?" I further inquired.

"Usually," she breathed.

"How's he going to react when he is sucking at a pussy filled with cum?"

"Ohhhh!" she moaned helplessly.

"I am going to cum in you soon, little girl. Where should I cum?" I asked.

"In my mouth! Please!" she begged.

"No, I don't think so," I said. "Any other suggestions?"

I could see her head drop, then she whispered, "My ass."

"You couldn't possibly be such a big slut as to beg me to fuck your ass, could you?"

"Yes!" she screamed. "Please fuck my ass! Please cum in my ass!"

"Well, since you asked so nicely," I said spanking her ass. Before I could pull my cock out of the velvet vise of her pussy, she screamed and came. It almost messed up my plan, as it nearly made me cum, but I quickly pulled out, repositioned myself and pushed hard into her ass. She shrieked, a cross between the pain of penetration and the pleasure or orgasm. I stroked only two or three times before I was spurting into her. That girl was just too damn hot for my own good.

When I caught my breath, I pulled out, spanked her ass again and said, "Stay there." She looked worn out enough that I didn't think she would complain. I slipped into the bathroom and quickly cleaned myself up.

I went back to the living room and stood her on her feet. I shimmied her skirt down over her ass and thighs and said, "You are not to wear any panties tonight, you are not to clean up any of the cum dripping from your ass and you will fuck Mike tonight. Do you understand?"

I lifted her chin up to look into her eyes and she nodded her head. "Good girl," I said. "Now go fix your makeup and have a nice time on your date."

I left, knowing that despite the likelihood that they would have vanilla sex, I was pretty sure that she would not have a vanilla cum.


The next week, I showed up before her date again and followed the same script. While I was having her, I asked her about the previous date. I was convinced that she followed my direction. When I asked how he liked finding her with no panties, she said that she got undressed without him noticing it. I told her that this week, she'd have to show him that she was pantiless in the car.

The following week, I changed the script up a little. After fucking her pussy and having her beg to have me cum in her ass, I said, "Not this week, little girl."

"Please," she begged. "Don't cum in my pussy."

"Oh I won't, but I don't think you'll want me cumming in your ass, either." I said.

"Why not?" she asked.

"Because he'll see or feel it when you have him fuck your ass," I explained.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.