Can You Blackmail A Slut? - Cover

Can You Blackmail A Slut?

Copyright© 2008 by MWTB

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - She was a slut, even though she wouldn't admit it. He set out to prove that she was.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Adriana and I had been together years before, and parted as friends. We'd had great fun, and I'd shown her what a kinky little bitch she was, but she got a job in a different town. When I happened to move to the same town, she had a great job at a very conservative firm, and I was the wrong kind of boyfriend material. Nevertheless, we still had dinner once a month or so and caught up on we were doing. I enjoyed her company and hearing the funny stories about the stuck up people that she worked with. She, on the other hand, always seemed to be pressing me on my love life, asking about which girl I was fucking, and what bizarre place or situation I was fucking her in. She shared her love life as well, but we both knew that it was boring by comparison, and I think that she liked living the wild life vicariously through me.

She had dated a number of nice men, but for one reason or another, none of them had worked out. She couldn't figure out why, but I knew the answer. Deep down, or maybe not really that deep, she was a slut. She wouldn't admit it, but she was. A dyed-in-the-wool, certifiable, one hundred percent, masochistic slut. The girl came nicely with vanilla sex, but make her feel embarrassed, or even better, humiliated, and she came like a banshee. Spank her ass or flog her back before fucking her and you had to practically tie her down to keep her from bucking you off. Tie her down ... well, let's just say that you'd better have very thick walls or very understanding neighbors.

So time after time, dating these very nice, very vanilla little boys, she just could not find the spark that she needed, and as a result she always found one reason or another to drop them. Or at least that was my theory, and if I wasn't correct, she was going to be very, very, very pissed at me.

She had been dating yet another in her string of nice guys. This one I had met at a party, and I actually liked him. I thought that though a tad vanilla, he had potential, and if they could get passed the seemingly inevitable sexual incompatibility, he could be very good for her. Which is why I hatched my evil plan.

When next we went out to dinner, I told her about my new girlfriend. This one didn't actually exist, but I told her what a humiliation and pain slut she was, how I took her to a dungeon and spanked her silly, then tied her up and let every guy in the place have a crack at her. I explained it in glorious detail, and she hung on every word. I fed into every dirty fantasy, and by the end of the meal I was willing to bet that she had exceeded the absorbency rating on her panties, and her thighs were soaked as well.

As we left the restaurant, I told her, "I have a surprise for you in my car. Come with me and I'll get it for you."

"A surprise?" she asked excitedly. The girl loved her surprises, and she would never be able to pass up seeing what I had for her.

I had parked in the corner of the lot, just under the light post with the burned out bulb. When we got to the car, I unlocked the door and reached in and pulled something out of the back seat.

"Close your eyes," I told her.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because I told you to," I said.

"OK," she said nervously.

She slowly shut her eyes and stood there, her feet pointing inwards, bouncing slightly up and down, biting her lip so sexily, excited and nervous at the same time. I smiled at the sight and took the opportunity to look her over. She was short, barely five feet. Her dark brown hair looked black in the dim light, her plunging neckline exposing how big and firm her breasts really were and she wore a short black skirt, because she knew how much I love skirts.

I moved right up to her and grabbed her arms, pinning them behind her. I whispered in her ear, "Remember how much you like your hands tied behind you?"

I heard her breath catch just before I kissed her hard, pushing her against the car, trapping her hands behind her, taking her mouth brutally. When I felt her stop struggling and start melting into the kiss, I pulled her slightly away from the car and slipped the cuffs I had gotten onto her wrists. They were snapped into place before she realized what I was doing.

"Hey!" she complained as I stepped away. "What's going on?"

I reached up and squeezed her cheeks, forcing the whiffle-ball like gag into her mouth. Her eyes got very wide and she started yelling ineffectively into the gag. I pulled her away from the car and I leaned against it. I looked at her, standing there, her chest heaving, her eyes flashing between anger and excitement.

She pulled at the cuffs, and danced around. I just grinned wickedly until she screamed as a hood was quickly slipped over her head. I could hear her screaming and see her kicking as my accomplices lifted her up. I opened my trunk and they tossed her in.


I imagine the ride was not too pleasant for her, but it was her fantasy. We had discussed it while we were together, but never went through with it — the kidnap and gang bang. When the hood was removed from her head, she blinked in the light. Then she gasped as she felt the tongue on her clit. She glanced down. She knew what she would look like, having felt herself being removed from my trunk, taken inside, stripped naked and tied spread eagle to the bed. What she hadn't expected was the long black hair spread over her stomach and thighs, the back arched behind that, dropping to the sexy ass wiggling in the air.

Adriana looked briefly at the woman between her legs, then had to close her eyes as Delilah's tongue and fingers worked their magic on her. She opened her eyes again when she heard me moving around, and they got really big when they saw me walking all around the two of them with the video camera recording her every expression. The combination of realizing that she was being taped and the finger that Delilah slipped into her ass were enough to make her arch her back and cum, screaming into the gag. This was no little vanilla cum; it was a full blown, rock-your-mind-and-stretch-your-body-to-the-breaking-point cum.

She collapsed onto the bed, panting, and Delilah crawled up her body. She knelt over the poor little girl and licked the drool up off the corner of her mouth. Then she pulled the gag off and kissed her deeply.

"Mmmm, you are tasty, but a little to0 messy for my taste," Delilah told her.

"What do you mean?" Adriana asked.

Delilah just smiled and walked over to a dresser and picked up a bowl of water and a razor.

"What are you going to do?" she asked stupidly. Then she looked at me and asked, "Why are you doing this?"

"Tut, tut. Too many questions," Delilah said, slipping the gag back on. "Now you might want to stay still for this." With no muss or fuss, Delilah efficiently shaved the neatly trimmed pussy until the poor girl was as smooth as the day that she was born.

Delilah put the bowl and razor to the side and said, "Let's see if that works better."

For the next twenty minutes, Delilah proved what an expert she was in the art of pleasuring women, as she squeezed orgasm after orgasm out of the poor little bound Adriana. Finally, Delilah crawled back up her body and pulled the gag off again, sharing a cum flavored kiss.

"You are fabulous," Delilah whispered. She slipped down Adriana's body to her feet and removed the cuffs. Then she got up and walked out of the room.

"Why?" the exhausted girl asked me, but there was no fire in her voice. Then her eyes got twice as big as she saw the naked man walk through the door. He was large in every way, and his cock preceded him into the room by quite a bit.

There were no preliminaries — those had been taken care of by Delilah. He climbed onto the bed, grabbed her legs in his hands and pushed his cock into her drenched, naked pussy. She screamed, but it was not a scream of pain. OK, maybe there was a little pain — Joe was very well hung. I think that Joe felt his cock size was all he needed to please a woman, because there was no finesse; just the jackhammer of his cock into her pussy.

She moaned and writhed under him. She looked over at me — and the camera — with a lost expression in her eyes, but she was not lost in fear, or pain; she was lost in the pleasure, and the look said it all. Then her eyes closed as she came again. And again. Or maybe it was just one long cum. But her eyes stayed closed and the moans kept coming until she hear him grunt, "I'm going to cum!"

Her eyes popped open and got a scared look on her face as he moaned, "God ... I ... hope ... you ... are ... not ... on ... the ... pill!" Then he slammed into her and I could see his ass tense and release, tense and release. She must have felt it too, and she closed her eyes and screamed again before collapsing limply onto the bed.

Delilah and Joe had done a number on her, because she barely moved while the next two men fucked her, but you could not mistake the look on her face that the camera captured as anything other than pleasure tinged with exhaustion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.