Michigan Revisited - Cover

Michigan Revisited

Copyright© 2008 by The Jester

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Our lovers meet again in Michigan, though quite a few months have past since their first meeting. Once again this will be co-written by a ghost writer. We will trade off chapters in this one with the ghost writer doing the female perspective. I hope you enjoy this one as much as we enjoy writing it.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting  

Seeing both of you there has me so turned on but I want to run in and wash off in the shower. I invite you both to join me in the bathroom, turn away from you, and head into the bathroom. I begin running the water for a semi cold shower to wash the heat off my skin. I step under the cool water and quickly wash my hair with the hotel shampoo, and then grab the soap and start cleaning off my dick again since it has just been in your ass again.

Shortly after, I finish washing my balls, Ryan steps into the shower and walks up to me and kisses me there under the cool water. From under the water, I think that I hear the door to the room open, but Ryan is doing her best to distract me there under the shower. She is stroking my now hardening cock as I suck on her nipples, while she holds the back of my close shaven head to her chest.

She turns around and bends over and I start to enter her, but I am wondering where you are, why you had not joined us in the shower. I step out of the shower and round the corner from the bathroom to see you blowing some guy on the bed. Your back is towards me so that all I can see is your ass in the air and your head bobbing up and down as you suck him. I don't say a word to you as I walk up to the bed and sink my cock into your pussy.

You muffle a sound from around his cock but I say to you, "Shut up and take it, don't stop sucking him while I fuck you." Just then, Ryan comes out of the shower and sees us all there on the bed. She walks up to me and says, "Ah, I see you have met my husband, Dan." I don't bother with a response as I fuck your pussy doggie there on the bed.

Ryan goes over to the other bed and gets the toy that you had been using on her earlier and sits down on the bed next to you and starts fucking herself with it as you continue to blow Dan, and I fuck you. I start working a finger into your ass as I am fucking you. Soon I have two fingers in there and I think that you are ready so I tell you, "Sit on his cock honey and lean over so I can fuck you in the ass."

You slide up, sit down on his cock, and lean forward. He starts thrusting up into you already soaked pussy as I lube up myself with some KY jelly. I slide up the bed and position myself to enter you ass again. I slide a finger in to you and feel Dan's cock moving along the thin membrane of your pussy. I take out my finger and slowly start to slide my cock into your ass as Dan stopped his thrusts so that I could be settled.

We sit there for a moment, both of us inside of you, letting you feel the sensation of having both of us at the same time. I lean over and say to Dan, "I'll pull out first, and when I push in, you pull out and we'll work that rhythm, ok?" He responded with a quick, "Mhmph," and so it began. I pulled back and as I was thrusting into you, he would be going in the opposite direction.

Ryan had slid up the bed and was now kissing you as we fucked you. She places her nipples in your mouth for you to suck on as your orgasm builds up inside of you. The friction from our cocks inside of you has built up, and you are ready to explode. I hear your moans getting closer and closer to the point where you want to let go, so I tell you to, "Lover, I want you to cum, I want you to squirt all over Dan, and the sheets, and my legs ... CUM LOVER, I WANT YOU TO CUM!"

Hearing my voice command you to cum has caused something inside of you to snap, and your orgasm hits you like a tidal wave. I can feel the wetness hitting my thighs as it rips through you. Dan and I are along for the ride at this point, with your hips moving at 10 different directions as you soak us with your juices we are both getting a great sensation from movement of your body between us on the bed. Shortly you calm down and your orgasm has passed you, I slide out of your ass and again go into the bathroom to clean up, leaving you sitting on Dan's cock in the bed with Ryan.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.