Michigan Revisited - Cover

Michigan Revisited

Copyright© 2008 by The Jester

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Our lovers meet again in Michigan, though quite a few months have past since their first meeting. Once again this will be co-written by a ghost writer. We will trade off chapters in this one with the ghost writer doing the female perspective. I hope you enjoy this one as much as we enjoy writing it.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting  

This chapter is ghost written in the female perspective

As we lie here naked, stroking each other softly, hearing your voice telling me to ride you brings me instant stimulation. As your voice is the thing that has satisfied me for so long over so many miles.

But, knowing we are here now, and I am not holding a phone, as the rest of me quakes, I quickly roll over and slide off the bed heading towards the bathroom. I rush not wanting to loose the excitement flowing through me, and you not losing the erection that has risen again.

"What the hell, where are you going bitch," you jokingly say as I stride quickly across the room.

Giggling I give you no answer, thinking in my mind "I may be a freak, but I will wash your dick before I ride you given you've been all up in my ass." Smiling, I grab two washcloths, and run them under the hot water, soaping one up, and keeping the other damp.

I'm walking as quickly as I can to get back to; finding you spread out on the bed, grinning because my breasts are bouncing, and you love that sight. I jump on the bed, causing them to bounce even more, and you grab at them pinching at my nipples. And I startle you by taking your cock in my hand with the soapy washcloth, and stroke it thoroughly clean, then begin with the damp cloth removing the soap. You are watching me intently and I can feel your desires in your hands. You have begun to knead my breasts and nipples quite heavily, and you cock is standing straight up.

With you stiff cock standing at attention I am ready to climb on, the nipple stimulation has sent sensations running through me, and I want nothing more than to ride you.

I begin to straddle you, looking you in the face while you grasp at my breasts, and I sink down onto you, wrapping my warm tight wet pussy around your throbbing cock. I begin to ride you more savagely then anyone has ever ridden you before. You let go of my breasts, watching them bounce on top of you, and put your hands behind you head. I begin begging you to touch me as I grow wet from your dick being inside me, when you do not, I turn around on your dick and grab your ankles riding you viciously, then feeling you reach up into my hair and sliding your hands down my back I begin to scream, you tell me...

"Don't stop bitch, and you better not cum yet, do not cum on me bitch, keep going!!!!!!!!!"

I'm riding you as hard as I can, wanting to scream your name "LOVER" "god yes Lover" "Fuck ME FUCK ME FUCK ME"

You instantly shove your finger into my ass and spank me with the other hand, and tell me "cum Bitch, you can now cum on me ... I SAID CUM"

Within seconds I literally explode soaking your dick, my inner thighs, and the sheets below us.

You are not ready for me to stop yet though and are now forcing me up and down on your dick by holding my sides, and thrusting below me.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.