Michigan Revisited - Cover

Michigan Revisited

Copyright© 2008 by The Jester

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Our lovers meet again in Michigan, though quite a few months have past since their first meeting. Once again this will be co-written by a ghost writer. We will trade off chapters in this one with the ghost writer doing the female perspective. I hope you enjoy this one as much as we enjoy writing it.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting  

It has been forever since we felt the touch of each other.

The miles between us have forced us to find lust over the airwaves, passion carried by invisible means, bringing your voice to my ears. It gets old though, desiring another through the airwaves ... we need more. We have sought the arms of other lovers as the time has passed; there is simply no replacement for the warm flesh of another. However, our desires lead us in the dark towards each other.

I step off my place and see you standing there in the airport waiting for me. You are wearing a short skirt, and a bra with some fabric over it that someone might call a shirt. I pick you up there and bring your lips to mine so that I can kiss you a lover's kiss. I pull you up and you wrap your legs around my waist there in the terminal as we kiss. I already want to be inside of you, but I am going to have to wait.

I put you back down on the ground and quickly try to conceal my obvious erection. I put my arm around your shoulders, you put yours around my waist, and we walk together to your car. Once we get into the car I cannot resist; and I reach over and slide my hands up your skirt to see if you have on any panties. I had suspected there to be none, and I was not disappointed to find my fingers grazing your naked sex.

I reach over and pull on your nipples through your bra, getting the blood flowing to your sensitive nipples. I reach inside your shirt, pull out one of your huge tits, and start sucking on it as you are driving to our hotel. I know I am distracting you, so I put your tit away and sit back in the passenger seat. Although, I'm not done yet ... I unzip my jeans, pull out my cock, and start stroking it there so you can watch me play with my hardness.

You reach across the car and grab a hold of my dick as you are driving and start jerking me off. I want you to take me into your mouth. At the next stop light, I undo your seat belt and you lean over and taste me for the first time in a long time. Licking up the precum juice that has formed on the tip of my head there. You take as much of me as you can into your mouth and then let me back out so that you can drive again. I just continue to sit there with my hard cock in my hand, playing with my balls while you drive the final miles to the hotel room.

I check in quickly and we head upstairs to our room. Once inside the door I push you up against the wall, grab the back of your head, and forcefully start to kiss you as I undress you with my free hand. Undoing your bra, taking off your pants, I have you naked in a matter of seconds there just inside the door to the room. I cannot wait, I must fuck you now, and I have waited long enough.

I grab your hand and pull you away from the wall so that you are in front of me, naked. I take you by the small of your back and lead you to the closest double bed in the room. I guide your body down to the bed and rip off my clothes in record time. I slide up the bed and place my tongue on your clitoris. I slide two fingers inside of you as my tongue goes to work on you. I flip my body around so that my cock is directly over your mouth and I can fuck your face from above as I lick your sweet pussy. As soon as I can feel your juices, flowing and I have to enter you.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.