Rae Goes for the Money - Cover

Rae Goes for the Money

Copyright© 2008 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - She wanted to spend more than he made so he told her to get a job.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slow  

My sex life pretty much sucked. My wife and I hadn't been getting along all that great recently. Hell, not just recently, but for the last six months! Constant squabbles over money, specifically the lack of it, always seemed to lead in to other areas and we would end up going for days without speaking to each other which translated into no sex. For me it was a no win situation; if I worked a straight forty hours I didn't bring home enough money. If I worked the available overtime or took on a part time job I caught hell for never being home and for leaving her to raise the kids on her own. One day I'd finally had enough of her bitching and I told her that if she wanted money so god damned bad to get her ass out of the house in the evening and get a job and I'd watch the kids. She started job hunting the next day and the day after that she found one as a tele-marketer - she was going to be the one who interrupted your dinner.

Things got immediately better. I was having a good time being a father to our kids, not that I wasn't one before, but now I did not have to share time with mom, it was just me. Rae was in a much better mood and I think it had as much to do with her being able to get out of the house for a while as it did the money. And with the constant arguments out of the way I began to have a sex life again.

Rae had a small base salary, most of her pay came from commissions and she apparently had a knack for selling on the phone. Some of her checks for working part time were bigger than I got for working full time and I did make good money. Our money problems from before were not because I didn't make enough money to support my family, but because I couldn't buy Rae all the things she wanted and desired. She loved buying new clothes, jewelry, and gadgets. We had a pretty good VCR, but when the new ones came out with four track heads we just had to have one. Couldn't wait until the old one went bad and then get the new one - no sir - get the new one right now! Wide screen TV, DVD, HDTV, you name it and if it was the newest thing we just had to have it and right now. Well, with her new job she was in her glory; so much new stuff was finding it's way into our house that I began to think I would have to build an addition to store it all. But Rae was happy, I was getting laid again - life was good.

The next months passed quickly by and I began to notice a change in Rae. It was so gradual that it hadn't registered right away, but one day I noticed that Rae always seemed to be horny. As I mentioned, our sex life got better when she went to work, but by that I meant we went from zip to twice and some times three times a week. Somewhere over the course of the last six months it had gone from two or three times a week to three and sometimes four and then from four and sometimes five to six and sometimes seven times a week. She would come home from work and if I were asleep she would wake me up to make love. If I were awake and watching the TV she would walk over and turn it off and nod toward the bedroom. And she was always hot and wet when I slid into her. Like I said, it was a gradual thing and it really didn't register until one day I stayed home from work to get some jobs done around the house. Those few jobs never even got touched. The kids were in school, Rae and I were home alone, and she couldn't keep her hands off me. We made love five times before she went to work and twice after she got home. She wasn't that passionate on our honeymoon and at that time I'd thought she was a wild woman. I wondered what had happened to her to turn her into a sex maniac, not that I really cared because I was loving it.

Rae had gone from working six hours a day, four days a week to six or seven hours on five days a week with an occasional Saturday thrown in. There were times when she would go in early because they were short handed, but she was almost always home by ten. Some times she would stop after work to have drinks with her co-workers and didn't get home until midnight, but I didn't think anything of it and life would have gone on being good if one of the guys I worked with hadn't hit the lottery.

Jimmy won 1.3 million after taxes and he invited the whole crew to go out and celebrate with him. It was a spur of the moment thing and Rae had already gone to work so I had to scramble to come up with a sitter for the kids. Jimmy took us to a place called the Palomino Club, which was an upscale strip club that he liked to frequent.

"They got the best looking babes in town dancing here and most of them make pretty good money on the side if you know what I mean" and he gave a big wink.

Jimmy said the night was on him, "Babes, booze, whatever, you don't put your hands in your pockets for nothing."

The booze part was all right with me, but I had no intention of taking him up on the babe's part, at least not when we first got there. Jimmy spent lavishly and got several tables put together right down in front of the stage, arranged for a tab, and we settled in to enjoy ourselves. He was right, the place did have some great looking women dancing there and when the girl would finish her set she would get down off the stage and mingle with the crowd. She would sit with customers or give lap and table dances to whoever was willing to pay for the privilege and every once in a while the girl and a customer would disappear into a back room for a private performance. We had seen three girls since we had arrived and according to Jimmy there were six in the rotation.

"Wait until you see the next one" he said, "She's the hottest babe here. Fucks like a mink and can suck a tennis ball through a garden hose. You can have which ever one you want and I'm paying, Marla is mine."

Just then, as if on cue, the voice over the loudspeaker system said, "And now here she is, The Marvelous Miss Marla!" The music started playing and she was everything that Jimmy said and I sat there rooted to my seat as she pranced around the stage wearing high heels and two pieces of imagination which some people might call a bikini and others might call shadows caused by the stage lights. My cock got rock hard immediately and I sat there open mouthed and stared at her for all of her three songs. When the music was over she came down off the stage and headed for our table. She sat down on Jimmy's lap and said:

"Been missing me sugar?"

"You know I have baby. I'm ready for some private time, are you?"

She smiled at him and said, "Let me have a drink first lover. It gets awfully hot up there with those stage lights on my body. Give a girl some time to catch her breath, okay?"

She started looking around the table and when her eyes met mine Rae knew she was busted. We held each other's gaze and I could read the emotions that passed over her face. First surprise, then guilt. followed by resignation. and then determination. She might be going down in flames, but she would damn well do it with her colors flying. She downed her drink, took Jimmy by the hand, and looking me straight in the eye said:

"Come on sugar. Let's get you your private show" and she led him over to the door that went into the back.

Other girls came out and danced, but I didn't see them because my eyes never left the door that Jimmy and Rae had gone through. It was twenty minutes before they came out and Jimmy headed for the table while Rae went back stage. About five minutes later The Marvelous Miss Marla danced another set and, as the first time, my eyes never left her. When she was done she headed for our table again. This time she walked up to me and said:

"Got room on your lap for me sailor?"

I moved my chair back to make room for her and she sat down on my hard on. Her eyebrows went up and she stole Mae West's line "Is that a roll of quarters in your pants, or are you just happy to see me?"

The guys at the table all cracked up and Rae said "You like watching Miss Marla dance" and I said that I did. "Would you like a private showing?"

I looked at my watch and saw that it was almost nine o'clock. "Normally I would say yes, but I need to be home when my wife gets there so I need to be leaving."

I looked around the table, and to this day I don't know why I did it, but I pointed to Billy Neubert, "He looks like he might be willing to kill for the privilege." Rae gave me a long look and then she got up and took Billy by the hand and led him to the door. Jimmy looked at me and said:

"Are you nuts? Turning something like that down?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "Jimmy, my wife would kill me if she found out that I did something like that, and believe me when I say she would find out."

I thanked him for his generosity and I headed on home.

Once home I paid the sitter, put the kids to bed and then I waited. For what I wasn't sure, but I waited. Would Rae come home at her usual time, or would tonight be one of her late nights? Would she even come home? And if and when she did what was going to happen? She obviously wasn't tele-marketing like she told me. Why had she lied? There was nothing wrong with being a dancer, if that's all she did. I may have been a little naïve, but there were laws about not being able to touch the dancers. True, Jimmy did say that she fucked like a mink, but Jimmy was one of those 'good ole boys' who liked to brag about what studs they were and it could have been all bullshit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.