Rain? - Cover

Rain?

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - What could be more romantic than a walk in the woods? What could be more annoying than a sudden thunder storm during the walk? What could be more terrifying than meeting Smilodon fatalis while trying to find a place for an early morning piss?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Ayla tried to talk to Jeeta on the way home, but the poor thing was practically stunned. I hoped things would get better fast. I was concentrating on being amazed by her looks myself. I'd already noticed the Neanderthal men I'd seen didn't really favor the pictures from my schoolbooks, but Jeeta was showing a hell of a lot more difference.

Hell, she was a cutie pie from the start. Her long wavy hair was one of her best features and the big brown eyes didn't hurt a thing. Her titties were also amazing on her five foot two frame and her animal skin clothing wasn't hiding many of her assets. I was pretty sure I was going to really enjoy her addition to our family.

When we drove back into the cave I could tell my other mates were surprised at first, but they changed their tune nearly at once. I guess they figured if I'd brought her home she was here to stay and they must have decided keeping things running smoothly would be best.

Jeeta was pretty much staring open mouthed at everything from the first and after she was shown to the indoor potty it was even worse. I could tell she thought it was a good idea, but still she was surprised.

Our food supply was another revelation for her. Hell, we had a lot of meat and a lot of other things the women had gathered, not to mention enough beans stored to get us through a famine.

Everything went smoothly until suppertime and there was only a little confusion then. Jeeta was completely shocked with the idea she would eat with everyone else, especially me. Ayla told her how things went in our cave and even though it surprised her she seemed happy enough about it.

Even though I was sure of her answer I did explain to Jeeta about not requiring her to stay with me. At first she thought I was sending her away, since she couldn't fathom a man asking her opinion about anything. When Ayla got her straightened out she said I was the best man she'd ever heard of. It didn't hurt my feelings one damned bit.

Bedtime suited me fine too and from the get go I realized Jeeta knew what was about to happen and she seemed fine with it. I didn't disappoint her on the dog-style coupling she was expecting, but I could tell she didn't have any comparison for the orgasm I fucked out of her.

She crumpled to the furs in a daze and then smiled widely as I lay beside her to cuddle and pet. Ayla took her turn next and she gave Jeeta a demonstration of how to ride me cowboy style.

Zolta provided more education for Jeeta when she lay on her back and pulled me between her legs, urging me to pound away the whole time. It was a fine night for all of us, and of course when I was done I dropped right off to sleep so they could talk things over.

Of course I had no idea what they'd talked about when I woke the next morning, but I was happy when I noticed Jeeta was still in the furs with me and as soon as I woke she started petting and caressing. Hell, I didn't mind if I did and her titties were begging for a little fondling.

It wasn't exactly a wham bam thank you ma'am, but I'll admit I didn't do as much in the way of foreplay as I usually did. Jeeta didn't seem to mind, and even though I'm sure it was her first time to get drilled in the missionary position she took right to it. She was hot and wet inside when I slid the meat to her and she even caught on to fucking back at me before we found out we could come together.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.