Rain? - Cover

Rain?

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - What could be more romantic than a walk in the woods? What could be more annoying than a sudden thunder storm during the walk? What could be more terrifying than meeting Smilodon fatalis while trying to find a place for an early morning piss?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

The dashboard clock in my Datsun had let me know I'd reached it around two-thirty. I had no way of knowing what time zone I was in or even what country. Come to think of it I couldn't be sure I was still on earth. I knew I wasn't in Cass County Texas any longer and that strolling saber tooth argued against two thousand and eight as the year. Still, the clock seemed close enough on the time of day.

Fine, it was around three PM now. Where could I go from here? Taking inventory of what was in my truck might be useful, but I didn't really think so. There were more than plenty of useful things in my pickup since it was my hunting/fishing ride. If I was here for the duration my car's breakdown was timely. I usually kept it neat, clean, and mostly empty.

My pickup had all my camping gear in it and my firearms too. It was also where I usually stored my ammunition. I'd be in good shape on that score, since I did my reloading on a portable bench and kept all the supplies in the pickup too. I wonder if it was another lucky coincidence that I'd got a hair up my ass to stock up on powder, bullets, and primers two weeks ago.

It had been about a month earlier than I usually took care of that, but a lucky poker game had made me unusually flush and I'd gone ahead and stocked up for hunting season before I let the extra cash get away from me. If the damned cat showed his teeth around here again I was going to introduce him to something thirty-five Remingtonish. My Marlin 336c wasn't a long-range tack driver, but within two hundred yards it could do a number on flesh and bone.

That train of thought put me to work unpacking my weapons and the reloading gear. Of course I had plenty of weapons for an extended deer hunt, and was actually in overkill territory for ammunition. Big shipments came cheaper and as I mentioned I'd just stocked up.

To be on the safe side I took every firearm out of its case and gave them all a critical look. None of them had been fired since the last time I cleaned and lightly oiled them so they all looked great. My Glock 21 wasn't quite as sparkling clean since I usually carried it with me in the car in its belt holster. I wiped it down with a rag and decided I'd be money ahead to wear it anywhere I went now.

Taking a look at my fishing stuff seemed like a good move next and it was all in good order too. It was a shame I hadn't been pulling my boat along, but I'd already felt badly enough taking Karen out in my pickup. I did have a small Zodiac I could pump up if I needed to get into water, but it was strictly paddle power so I didn't see much use for it here and now.

This line of thought brought me back to wondering what in the hell had happened to me, and how. Why it had happened was my next question and I couldn't get away from the feeling Karen had something to do with it. Apparently she hadn't merely disappeared from the cave. By now I figured she had lured me to it for some reason and that in point of fact I was the one who'd disappeared, from Earth. Why and how were still big questions for me and I got the feeling I'd never know either answer.

While getting my pickup back had put me in good shape for equipment to get by with, it didn't do the same food wise. I had a couple of cans of Wolf Brand Chili and a few of Ranch Style beans, but they wouldn't last long. I needed to kill something pretty quick, as in tomorrow.

That was for tomorrow though, and for tonight I could warm up some chili and beans, pop the top on one of the canned Cokes I had and make myself a feast with chili, beans, and the remains of the Colonel's best. It gave me something to do that kept me from wasting my time wondering.

After warming up a meal and then eating I knew it was time to get ready for night. I spent the time until sunset gathering even more wood for my unwelcome mat. The fire right in the middle of the only entrance/exit I knew about.

After dark I unrolled my airbed mattress and pumped it up with the twelve-volt mini-air pump. I carefully went over the floor near the fire to make sure I didn't put my mattress down on something to poke a hole in it. With that squared away I lay down for some sleep.

Sunrise woke me for the last time the next morning. I'd made myself wake every couple of hours during the night so I could perk the fire back up. Yes, it was a pain in the ass, but to me it seemed better than uninvited guests. I'd think about cobbling up some type of door today, but food had to come first, or at least I thought it did.

With no idea about available game, except sure knowledge Smilodon was near, I couldn't make an educated choice for the firearm to use. Still, what I'd seen so far was a mature forest and my best guess was deer. In fact a whitetail would be just right. It wouldn't be too much to easily handle and with careful stalking I shouldn't have an extended range shot.

After a can of Ranch Style Beans for breakfast I left the Remington 750 Woodmaster Carbine in 30-06 in its case and the Extrema2 twelve gauge right beside it. I carried my Marlin 336c in 35 Remington.

Even though my canteen was currently empty I took it also. I'd have to find some drinking water sooner or later and when I did I wanted to be able to carry a little with me. After stoking the fire again I slow footed outside and began walking and looking for sign. I walked quietly for about five minutes and then watched and listened for about the same. I wasn't at all sure a compass would do me any good, but I'd already discovered my GPS wasn't going to tell me shit, so I took a sighting with the compass every other stop just for grins.

After a good listen at my fifth stop I was sure I could hear a good-sized stream flowing, so I knuckled down on my stealth and headed for it. I spotted a big doe taking a drink when I came within a hundred yards.

I had the Marlin's iron sights zeroed to just that range so I leaned against a stout oak and took the shot. She went down and didn't move so I headed her way and slit her throat, hoping she'd bleed out a little more. I took a minute for a big drink myself and filled my canteen.

Ten minutes later I put a rope around her neck and pulled her up to a big limb. It only took about fifteen minutes to field dress my kill and I left her entrails where they fell, including the heart, liver, and kidneys.

I knew I was pretty much in a survival situation here and now, and I probably should have saved every part of her, but things weren't that critical yet and there was more I needed to get done today.

I'd probably come four or five miles from my new home, and in unknown territory retracing my steps would have been the smart thing to do. Of course I didn't. I took another big drink, refilled my canteen, and headed upstream hoping to see if the stream came closer to my cave. I was pretty sure I wouldn't miss the long trail I'd traveled in my truck yesterday.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.