Rain? - Cover

Rain?

Copyright© 2008 by cmsix

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - What could be more romantic than a walk in the woods? What could be more annoying than a sudden thunder storm during the walk? What could be more terrifying than meeting Smilodon fatalis while trying to find a place for an early morning piss?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I don't exactly know why, but suddenly I felt sleepy. Hell, there wouldn't be much worth doing today so I lay down on the bed and took a nap. Suddenly a dream started but it was an odd one. My only vision was of the forest around our cave and it moved on to other areas I was familiar with.

Then the narration started. I know it sounds stupid for a dream, but that's what it seemed like.

A deep voice began explaining how I'd come to be where I was and it told me I could expect to spend the rest of my life there. They were observing me for some reason of their own and as a lagniappe for my good service I was about to get a short trip home to bring back a few things from my former life to make it easier on me here. In short, the details meant me and my women would be put back into my former home to collect what I needed and we would be retrieved in a few days. The voice told me I'd be warned twenty-four hours before we were to be picked back up.

An earth shattering thunderclap woke me from my nap and I'll be damned if we weren't all in my living room laying on the carpeted floor. It took me about fifteen minutes to wake the girls and get them settled down in their new surroundings.

My next trick was showing them how to make tea with hot water and tea bags and soon enough I had them drinking tea and watching Oprah on Television. They couldn't understand a word of it, but they were spellbound anyway. I told them I'd be gone for a little while and I called a cab to take me out to the Ford dealership.

Luckily they had exactly what I wanted when I made it. I bought an F-350 crew cab pickup and then got with the parts man and the shop foreman. I ordered all aluminum wheels for it and two sets of "Monster Mudder" ground grip tires. I also ordered a double battery setup to be installed along with another alternator to be mounted onto the engine.

Next was a Warn winch bumper with Warn winch included. I ordered another one to be mounted in the pickups bed right behind the one hundred and fifty gallon fuel tank.

"But that truck already had dual gas tanks," the shop foreman pointed out.

"Yes it does. And both of them don't hold as much fuel together as the one I want mounted in the bed," I said.

"Well, I'm not sure we know how to hook them all together," he said, and it seemed like he was getting a little huffy with me.

"I guess I'll go tell the sales manager to forget the whole deal then and walk the two blocks to the Chevrolet dealership and see if they can help me," I said, and headed back inside the dealership.

When I explained my problem to the sales manager he called the dealership's owner in to talk things over with me and I had to tell the whole story again. Soon enough the owner called the shop foreman in too for his side of it.

"You mean to tell me I've been paying you as a shop foreman all these years and you can't even figure out how to hook up an auxiliary fuel tank and mount an electric winch in a pickup bed?" the owner asked.

"Maybe I spoke too soon," the shop foreman said.

"You do realize we are here to sell cars and pickup trucks don't you? I hope you also realize we'll have to spend the next hour or two begging this gentleman to go ahead and buy this truck he's already told his bank to send us a certified check for. Later, after you have him satisfied you can come into my office and beg to keep your job," the owner said, and then the shop foreman left to go back to work. If he'd been a dog his tail would have been between his legs.

"You don't have to beg me to do a damned thing," I said, "I wanted a Ford truck in the first place and I only caused the ruckus to get that shop foreman's attention and to get him to focus on getting the job done right."

Yes, I was being a little hard on the shop foreman, but I didn't mind. We'd gone to highschool together and he'd ended up married to Janella Brown. She had the best pussy in highschool hands down and she could suck a nine inch dick to the root without any trouble. Any grief he got on the job would no doubt be settled once he got his wife into bed tonight.

When I asked them to call me a cab to take me back home they handed me the keys to one of their demos and told me to use it until my truck was ready.

I don't understand why, but it made me remember I wanted an air compressor so I asked them to get it installed. I already knew it was a common accessory on this model of truck since the larger gooseneck trailers often had air over hydraulic brakes.

The demo was a ford four door sedan and I headed home at once. The girls were still spellbound by Television, but they were ready and willing to cook lunch with a little instruction. After we'd eaten I showed Ayla how to work the telephone and I even set it to call my cell phone by only pushing one button. Then I went outside and she tried it out. She got it right and I told them if something came up to call me and I also told them if the phone rang once and then just a few seconds later started ringing again they should pick it up and it would probably be me.

I found a measuring tape then and measured Ayla around her waist. I headed for Wal-Mart with her size and when I got to the clothes I realized a waist size wasn't so much. I just bought a pair of overalls for each of them, a sweatshirt, some athletic socks and several pair of moccasins. They wouldn't look so good for their first trip, but it would seem more normal than their animal skin clothing.

When I got home we had a dressup party. By mixing and matching it was easy to get normal looking clothes on all of them and then we all piled into the Ford sedan and headed to Wal-Mart.

Our first stop was for clothes and with the help of two of the blue smocked gals they were all being fitted with jeans, blouses, more overalls, and even a few jump suits. Shoes and boots were harder since they were mostly self-service in Wal-Mart, but we did get some help. I also bought several sizes both larger and smaller than their exact fits in case we gathered up another gal or two when we got back.

Needles and thread were also a big item for us and five bolts of a sturdy but not very decorative cloth. Scissors, shears, and thimbles were also on our list.

We went by the sporting goods department, but all I bought them was knives. They sure as hell couldn't do the paperwork for firearms since none of them had driver's licenses. I did buy them out of 35 Remington cartridges though.

We went home after we were loaded up, had a nice supper, and then went to bed on a big pallet I made in the living room. They were thrilled with the pillows and I decided we needed to stock up on some before we left.

The next morning I called the Ford place to check on my truck and they said it would probably be ready tomorrow. We headed right back to Wally World for pillows then, pillowcases, and all the towels in the world. We also bought several blankets and quilts just in case.

Next we headed downtown to Bogie's Sporting Good Store. I knew the owner and also knew he hated the gun laws as much or more than I did. I could remember him telling others in the coffee shop he'd never let the gun laws keep him from making a sale if he thought the person was a law abiding citizen.

The girls and I walked in and I motioned him over to the side telling him I wanted a pistol and Browning Automatic Shotgun for each and every one of us and then I explained they didn't have drivers licenses.

"If you can fill out the check I can take care of the Federal paperwork," he said.

It didn't take us long to get a shotgun, rifle, and pistol for each of them but things slowed down when we started on the archery stuff. He measured around on each of them having them hold up bows and measure for arrows and things like that. I bought them all two compound bows and finally ended up with nearly every arrow and broadhead he had in the place. I also bought three of the high density foam target backstops and every bit of the equipment he had for fletching the arrows and for trimming the fletching. Of course their were dozens of accessories we couldn't live without and I also bought case after case of ammunition plus a reloading setup for all calibers, and each shotgun gauge along with plenty of powder, and primers.

Next stop was Price's True Value Hardware. It was a big place but we put a strain on their axe and hatchet stock and we also made a dent in their shovels, hoes, and yardbrooms. I also bought paintbrushes by the case and varnish by the five gallon pail. I even bought a couple of roller frames, covers, and pans. Naturally I bought thirty or so gallons of interior latex paint to spruce up the walls in the cave.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.