You Must Remember This - Cover

You Must Remember This

Copyright© 2008 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 15: BOAC Flight : Bristol, January 1942

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: BOAC Flight : Bristol, January 1942 - Before today's Freddie Clegg there were others. After the chaos of the German invasion of Paris in 1940, one man finds himself standing up against the Nazi threat. Oh, yes, and kidnapping women along the way. Freddie Clegg finds his skills in demand for the British war effort.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Sadistic  

The De Havilland Albatross carrying Clegg and the drugged and barely conscious Ilsa landed at Whitchurch Aerodrome on the outskirts of Bristol.

As the aircraft taxied up to the terminal building, Clegg peered out to see Strangways waiting for them. Beside him Angela, neat in her WRNS uniform, presented a picture of military efficiency.

The aircraft rolled to a stop. Strangways waved an ambulance forward. Clegg helped the groggy and confused Ilsa to stagger down the aircraft steps and into the back of a military ambulance. As the doors closed one of the nurses helped Ilsa onto a bed and then proceeded to strap her down. The drugs were wearing off. Ilsa put up a bit of a struggle but the nurse was obviously experienced in dealing with unwilling patients and soon had her subdued. The ambulance started to move off towards the road for Bristol and the A4 to London.

"So, five out of five," said Strangways with reluctant admiration. "You must be pleased."

"If it keeps you off my back, old man, I'm delighted. I think you'll find you've got all that there is of the Major's code book."

"The others were not shipped in the best of condition."

"My handling agent in France assured me they would be provided with adequate packaging."

"It wasn't the packaging. There was some suggestion that staff at your handling agent had been doing just that."

Freddie grinned. From what he remembered of the Comtesse's operations, she'd never discouraged her staff from amusing themselves with her guests as long as it didn't interfere with what she was hoping to get for them. He could just imagine the sort of treatment that the haughty nature of Anna Prozisc might have provoked and Tereza's bemused state wouldn't have saved her from the attentions of Sandy's guards, either.

"It didn't interfere with the tattoos, did it?" Freddie said.

Strangways, shook his head. "No. It's just, well, not the sort of thing we expected."

"Sorry, old man, Clegg responded cheerily. He was confident that Strangway's concerns were very much his own rather than those of his superiors. "You didn't say you wanted them in mint condition. Anyway your bosses will just be happy that you've got what you wanted."

"Well, the PM is happy enough, certainly. And Turing is very confident he'll be able to do something now he has all five girls."

"So, can I leave Miss Lanz or Lund or whoever in your capable hands?"

"Yes, of course."

"Good. I'd keep her strapped down if I were you. She's apt to be a little lively. But if you're happy with the goods, I'll bid you farewell." It saddened Freddie to be parting with a woman without some exchange of cash but, he thought, I suppose it's all for King and Country.

"Don't you want a lift back to London?" Strangways clearly thought Clegg had taken leave of his senses. "The PM wants to see you tomorrow. He's got a lot on his mind at the moment. Thought you might pick up a project he's thinking about in Singapore."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.