You Must Remember This - Cover

You Must Remember This

Copyright© 2008 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 11: Piri Piri, Hot Stuff - Lisbon, January 1942

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Piri Piri, Hot Stuff - Lisbon, January 1942 - Before today's Freddie Clegg there were others. After the chaos of the German invasion of Paris in 1940, one man finds himself standing up against the Nazi threat. Oh, yes, and kidnapping women along the way. Freddie Clegg finds his skills in demand for the British war effort.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Sadistic  

Clegg entered the restaurant. Eduardo was sitting at a table with a pale, aesthetic looking man in a white suit and a striped shirt. His wavy hair gave him an almost boyish look but his hooded eyes and the white streak of hair from his forehead spoke of darker times and places.

Beside him sat a woman of luminous beauty, dressed in a white silk dress, her stole looped loosely over her blonde hair. "Freddie," Eduardo beamed. "Come! This is Viktor and this," he gestured to the woman, "is his wife, Ilsa."

Clegg joined them at the table. "Mr Lazlo, an honour. I've heard much of your efforts," he lied, shaking Viktor's hand. "Mrs Lazlo, a delight." That, at least, was true — Ilsa managed to draw every eye in the room towards herself. If Clegg had been asked to explain why he would have found it difficult; her flawless complexion, perhaps; her look of complete openness; the way she moved. Freddie wasn't sure. What he did know was that she was one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen. And he'd seen more than a few.

Viktor and Ilsa both smiled. "How can I help, Mr Clegg?" Viktor said.

Freddie explained his quest. It was hard to be explicit. He didn't want to mention Strasser, the other girls or their tattoos. Viktor listened attentively interrupting only occasionally to ask questions or to clarify some point or other. He seemed content for Freddie to tell his tale but as the story unfolded Ilsa seemed to get progressively more nervous. She drew her stole more closely around her neck, peering closely at Clegg as he spoke, twisting her wedding ring nervously. As Viktor finished his meal, Ilsa got up and excused herself.

"I have to go back, darling," she said. She turned to Freddie. "A pleasure to meet you, Mr Clegg." Viktor kissed his wife as she left.

Viktor watched her go. "A remarkable woman," he said. "You have no idea what she has sacrificed for me and how much she has contributed to our cause." He turned back towards Clegg. "And can I ask why you seek the woman you are looking for?"

Clegg spread his hands. "The less we know of each other's reasons for what we do, the better, I feel." Viktor nodded understandingly. "Let us just say this woman has been involved with the Germans; perhaps the SS, perhaps Gestapo, perhaps Abwehr. To what end I do not know but there are those who wish to discuss her work, to understand more of how the Germans can be defeated, to help liberate the people of your country, Viktor, and the other oppressed peoples of Europe."

"Well spoken, Mister Clegg," Lazlo exclaimed. "You remind me a lot of a man I met recently. Someone that claimed he stuck his neck out for nobody but still proved himself one of the bravest defenders of freedom. I will do what I can to help you but, I confess, I cannot think of anyone within the Czech community here that fits your description. My wife and I leave for America at the end of the week but I will do what I can before then." He got to his feet. "And now, if you will excuse me... ?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.