You Must Remember This
Chapter 4: Play Time : London, October 1941

Copyright© 2008 by Freddie Clegg

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Play Time : London, October 1941 - Before today's Freddie Clegg there were others. After the chaos of the German invasion of Paris in 1940, one man finds himself standing up against the Nazi threat. Oh, yes, and kidnapping women along the way. Freddie Clegg finds his skills in demand for the British war effort.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Sadistic  

Freddie always found it hard to resist a pretty face. One way or another.

On this occasion he hadn't.

Third Officer Angela Parsons sat up with a grin. "Nice apartment," Freddie Clegg said from the door to her bedroom. He was clutching two cups of tea. "I couldn't find the saucers," he apologised. Clegg sat on the end of the bed that he'd just left and passed one cup to Angela. "Handy for the Admiralty here in St James's."

Angela pushed a strand of blonde her back from her face. "Yes," she said, "Daddy's been very good. It's frightfully expensive. I don't know how the other girls get by on just their service pay."

The same way you are doing, Clegg thought to himself as she took the tea.

Angela's uniform was scattered across the bedroom, evidence of the enthusiasm with which the two of them had embarked on a night of carnal amusement. Clegg had to admit that the had enjoyed himself. If you were going to be seduced by a female intelligence officer then Angela ought to be near the top of your list, he felt. Not the most sophisticated lover perhaps but she'd had an enthusiastic approach to the sexual act that made up for any lack of technique in Clegg's view. And once she'd shed her uniform the body underneath it was every bit as appealing as he had expected it to be.

Clegg sipped his tea. He wasn't sure why she'd been asked to bed him. Surely they didn't think it gave them any leverage? Elly was well beyond worrying about what he got up to when the two of them weren't together. And they couldn't imagine he'd have said anything to compromise the business, unless their understanding of how he operated was a great deal worse than he would have expected. Added to that of course it was downright unfair, asking the girl to get involved with him. In other times he'd have been tempted to add her to his catalogue. These days he was being a great deal more selective but they weren't to know that.

"You're a kinky man, Mr Clegg," Angela smiled. "And you owe me a new pair of stockings. You've ruined them tying them around my wrists like that. Still, it was fun. I've never been tied up for sex before."

Clegg smiled back. You've joined a elite group, he thought, there's not many women tied up by me that end up getting loose again. "Not even with Strangways?" he said. "Or is it the other way round with him?"

"Does he look like a playful man to you?" Angela asked.

"Maybe not," said Clegg."Maybe he just likes playing second hand."

Angela looked offended. "You're not suggesting he asked me to sleep with you?"

"Of course he did. I'm just sorry not to have given you what you wanted."

"You're too modest," Angela laughed. Clegg thought she was deliberately misunderstanding him. "I had a lovely time." Angela rolled over on the bed. The sheet slipped from her naked back. Clegg could see the bite marks he'd left on the nape of her neck and remembered how she'd whinnied when he'd given them to her. She'd sounded genuine enough then but the best ones always did.

"Is he a good pimp, otherwise?" Clegg reached across and patted Angela's backside.

"That's not a nice way to talk about the Lieutenant Commander," Angela chided. "I don't make a habit of this."

"How many does it need to be for a habit? One a week? More?"

Angela threw a pillow at Clegg. He ducked. It missed. When he sat up Angela was toying with the ruined pair of stockings. "Since these have been laddered beyond repair, I don't suppose it matters if we try that again does it?" she asked flirtatiously.

Clegg took them from her. "No, not at all," he said, approaching her on the bed.

Angela looked up at him. "Oh, Freddie," she said, "I just don't know what I'd do if you tied my wrists to the bed rail. I know you said you don't like the nautical life but you do seem to know a few sailor's knots."

"Let's find out," said Clegg with a grin, advancing towards her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.