Saturday's Lawn - Cover

Saturday's Lawn

by Rushmore Judd

Copyright© 2008 by Rushmore Judd

Erotica Sex Story: When my girlfriend Sophie saw the handsome young teen I had hired to mow my lawn, she set out to tease, torture and seduce him while I helped her plot her actions. Lots of seduction and teasing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   First   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Chapter 1

Saturday visits to my house had become very special occasions for Sophie. It was summer and my house was set back from the road with a large lawn spread out in front. I had hired a teen age boy to mow the lawn. And although I got more than I bargained for, so did he. Brian was 18, just finishing his senior year at the local high school. He was a very handsome kid with wavy blond hair. He stood about 6'2" and weighed about 185 — not quite fully filled out yet. He had broad shoulders and a thin muscular body. Put together with his striking facial features, he was born to be a lady killer.

But he was incredibly shy. When he first showed up we both tried to engage him in conversation. About going off to Boston College next year. About what he was interested in. Music. It was all very difficult and he was obviously uncomfortable with it. Of course, it may not have helped that Sophie was so attractive. At 30 she was confident of her smoldering dark Greek looks and her ample feminine features. She had long black wavy hair that added to the overall curves of her 38D breasts and her rounded hips. She worked out to keep her muscles firm and her weight down successfully although she was a woman who looked like she was born to spread into a Rubenesque beauty.

It would take Brian about 2 hours to mow the lawn which was enough time for us to do some fooling around in the bedroom. The master bedroom was located in the front of the house and the house had a front hallway that ran along the front wall of the house by another bedroom and bath into the living room. I used to tease Sophie with thoughts of Brian and she responded gratefully. I would whisper into her ear while we were making love about how we should seduce him and call him in to join us and have him fuck her. Or rather have her fuck him. Sophie liked to be teased and I liked to tease her. She enjoyed the thoughts I planted in her mind about the shy young virginal boy. Brian, I think, knew what we were up to in the bedroom from the first day while he was out mowing the lawn. And soon it became a feature of every Saturday.

One day I suggested that she go to the kitchen (which is off the living room) and get us some drinks. We were both naked and I told her not to put any clothes on while she tip toed past the windows in the hall. She did. "Did he see you?" "I don't know she said I didn't look out." She was dripping wet with excitement at the idea that he might have seen her. We quickly began to find all sorts of excuses for her to travel the hall. Going to the bathroom. Taking a shower. Trips to the kitchen. I peeked out the bedroom window and Brian was frequently looking over toward the house. Sophie was thrilled to hear the news but she didn't want to lead him on so she insisted that she not look over at him and acknowledge that she knew he was watching. And she resisted my suggestions that she stand near the window and masturbate in front of him, although she loved to think about it. Instead I would make her masturbate standing up in front of me while I watched her and told her fantasies about Brian.

It was the best of all worlds for me because she was a great lover when she was properly excited and I had no fear or jealousy about Brian even if he did wind up screwing her (and I told Sophie this too). The day that she took her shower I left the bedroom curtains open and when she returned to the bedroom I had her dry herself in front of the window. She refused to turn toward the open window but turned sideways lifting her legs onto the bed. It was a bright sunny day and the sunlight light up the room through the window. As she finished I went over to her and embraced her looking out the window as I did. Brian was barely moving the mower and he had his face pointed toward the window. He was 100 yards or so from the house. I told Sophie that I could see his cock straining in the front of his pants.

After another orgasm in the bed (she was frequently having 2 or 3 separate ones on Saturdays) I told her we would show her off right in front of Brian when he came in to get paid. We practiced in the bedroom with her silk robe. Sitting so that it would fall open when she crossed her legs. She had nothing else on beside the robe and from the side there was, at times, a clear view of her large creamy breasts with her tightly wrinkled rose cherries pointing outward. At other times when she leaned back the silk material encased every detail of her breasts and proudly displayed their shape, form, buoyancy, and state of excitation.

When Brian did come in, Sophie had moved to the living room (where the front door opened into), I asked him if he would like a drink and invited him in. He was all sweated up from the heat. His white T-shirt clung closely to his muscular chest. As Sophia told him to sit down, gesturing to a chair near hers, I noticed she was staring at his crotch. His cock was lying sideways and slightly up and easily noticeable in his tight jeans. He had a man sized cock for sure. I found the largest glass I could and took my time in bringing the juice to him. When I returned, Sophie had uncrossed her legs and was sitting leaning forward so they were slightly apart. She was trying to engage him in conversation. I quickly left the room without explanation, knowing he would wait until I paid him before he left.

Sophie was animated and kept moving her legs eventually crossing them as she stretched her arm over the back of the couch and leaned back. I was watching from behind the kitchen door through the slight crack of its slightly ajar hinged side. When she leaned back I could see that her nipples were at full attention. They were very large perky nipples which Brian seemed to be quietly absorbing. His head was leaning forward as though his mussed and flowing blond trusses could hide his roving eyes. "Mowing must be very hard work," Sophie said. "Have you been working all day?" He explained that he had done a few houses before ours but that ours was the last. "You're all sweaty," she said. "I know what we can do for that." And without any explanation she got up out of the couch, spreading her legs as she did, probably giving him a quick view into her naked crevices and headed for the bathroom. Poor Brian already had his eyes lowered since he was having a hard time looking into Sophie's eyes as they talked. I could see a visible gulp.

She returned quickly with a tepid washcloth and a bucket of warm water. (This was strictly her idea.) Sitting on the arm of his chair she said, "Here let's take off that T-shirt." When he was slow to react she grabbed the bottom edges gave a slight pull and said. "Do you mind if I take it off for you?" She slowly pulled if it out of his pants and up to his chest. Telling him to raise his arms she removed it in one quick sweep. She took the cloth and began with his face, putting one hand behind his head to cradle it, the other rubbing down across his features. First one side of his face, then the other. She slowly ran the cloth down and around his neck. Her cradling arm moved around his shoulders and as she refreshed the cloth her breasts pressed against his arm. She was practically cuddling him now as she ran the cloth over the front of his chest. Her body was so close to him. His cock pushing up straight trying to get out of his pants. She liked the close-up she was getting of his cock and seeing it she was encouraged to continue.

She washed his front slowly and took her time. His eyes were half closed enjoying the cloth but he was probably more focused on the continual brushes of her breasts against his arm and torso and the stabbing of her nipples against him as she washed him. She stood up and instructed him to move forward just a bit in his chair and then she sat down on the front his legs while she reached behind to wash his back. Her legs were spread wide open as they faced the chair and I'm sure her pussy was exposed. It looked like Brian was pretending to fall asleep or become so relaxed that his head began to fall forward. Sophie told him to rest his forehead against her shoulder. Brian may have been a bit overwhelmed by all that was going on but he was obeying her suggestions without hesitation. Getting an eyeful of her open legs with his head there, I thought.

"You like it, don't you," said Sophie in a very gentle voice. Slowly stoking his back and broad shoulders and neck with the wet cloth, she could hear his breathing getting louder. He barely muttered a reply to her question as if he were far away. She told him to lean back into the chair and refreshed the cloth and started on his almost hairless chest. She noticed his nipples were tight and hard as she followed the bands of his muscles across is chest with the cloth. She looked down between them and saw her own open exposed legs and his very large slightly twisted cock straining in his pants and immediately she seemed to feel hot moisture flooding the entrance to her pussy. It was almost as though seeing herself exposed was as exciting as seeing his cock. The idea of opening her naked legs to this young virgin boy-man was driving her wild. So close and yet he was so docile lying under her as she wiped his face, tilting it back while she did his neck. He was becoming relaxed and responsive to the suggestions of her hands. When she leaned him forward to get his back again his head naturally disappeared into her neck. She thought now was the time to go for it.

"Do you want me to give you a complete sponge bath?" she asked and suddenly he became flustered. He picked up his head, stammered and said no, he would have to be getting home. She looked at his face and caught the blood rushing into it as he blushed. She gave his chin a gentle wipe with the cloth and looked into his eyes. "Well if it's hot next week, we'll do it!" she said quietly, giving him no options to question. OK, he said somewhat relieved that she didn't push it right now. He was alert now beginning to tense up again, aware of the situation, too aware. She got off his lap and watched while he struggled to get up with his hard member resisting the repositioning. She almost laughed. Soon he would be gone but there was next Saturday to plot what we believed would be the downfall of this likely virgin.


Chapter 2

We plotted all week together. Plotting to seduce this virgin man who cut my lawn. This 18 year old Adonis who was unaware of his sexual powers and so shy that Sophia just wanted to cuddle him in a blanket of estrogen smelling flesh. Cuddle him and coddle him and take his virginal member into her holes.

Together we plotted. With me whispering in her ear while I pricked her naked body with my spear. Telling her what she could do to him when I was hiding in the other room. We tried out different scenarios. What if it was overcast or cold? We had promised a cooling sponge bath but we could substitute a steamy bath. What if he had to meet a friend or his mother? We could have him come back later to get paid. In fact, we plotted all of the possible scenarios in detail. Details which inevitably brought Sophia to an orgasm. She loved thought of seducing this boy while I watched from behind some magic curtain. She loved the anticipation of this Saturday.

So part of our plotting for this Saturday was for me to appear to be gone so she could work on his shyness without his fear of me showing up unexpectedly. The story he would be told was that I was away on a business trip and wasn't able to get home on a flight until 8:00 that evening. So I was out and 1,000 miles away. In reality I bought three small wireless cameras, put them in a network and set up my computer in the guest room. I could switch between each of the cameras: one in the living room, one in the bathroom and one in the bedroom. I would not be able to hear unless they were in the master bedroom which directly below the guestroom and shared some venting system that allowed sound to travel between the two rooms.

The weather on Saturday turned out to be very hot and humid. In fact, it was perhaps the hottest day of the year. Sophia had the AC on in the house but had set it so that the bedroom would be considerably cooler than the rest of the house. She was wearing a t-shirt (no bra) and shorts with a thong underneath. When Brian arrived she met him at the front door and after commenting on the heat, explained to him that she was going to take a cool bath and that if he needed anything he should just come in the house and help himself. She also commented on my absence (and we had even driven my car away to a near by shopping lot to complete the story). I could see on my monitor that Sophia's nipples were quite hard and visible through her tight fitting t-shirt.

A few more pleasantries were exchanged and as Brian started to turn away, Sophia said to him, "In this heat, you will sure earn your sponge bath today." She could see the back of his neck redden and his eyes gave her a furtive guilty look over his shoulders as he went into the yard. God, she thought, two hours before he is done. Can I wait that long?

Well she did want to take that bath and she started running the water in the tub. She stripped off her clothes and walked through the house naked making sure to pass by the windows. I couldn't follow all of her movements in my monitors but I could see Brian out the window, and while he was mowing he was looking toward the house. I wondered if this could be dangerous. Thanks god the lawn was pretty flat.

He started near the house and was working his way away from it. After he got a certain distance, Sophia got in the bath and enjoyed the buoyant and warm waters of her tub. The tub was a modern fixture, slightly longer than most, with enough room for two seated facing each other if they didn't mind being a little cozy. I watched Sophia in the tub as she dowsed a sponge across her nipples, squeezing the water across her chest. Her legs swayed side to side creating a current that forced the water between her legs. She played apparently oblivious to my camera. She was teasing herself and working up her sexual energy. I don't think she had an orgasm even when she rapidly cupped her hand in a motion that moved the water even faster against her clit.

Brian, meanwhile, was finishing the lawn in record time. Sophia had finished her bath and was drying herself (with the door open to the bathroom, I might add) when Brian came through for a drink. The bathroom door opened into the hall and wasn't directly visible from the path to the kitchen but Sophia stepped out into the hall when she heard Brian come in. Holding the towel loosely in front of her, she asked, "Are you all done?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.