Double Date

by Krosis of the Collective

Copyright© 2008 by Krosis of the Collective

Erotica Sex Story: College girl isn't happy about the double date with her little sister because she wants to get FUCKED! Why let that stop her?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

This story is the property of the author. It may be redistributed, copied and stored without changes, though it is not to be used by commercial entities. Using this material in any commercial publication, including websites, without the express permission of the author, will be followed up with legal action. This fictional story was written for the entertainment of adults and should not be viewed by those under the legal age.

This is a story of casual, unprotected sex, and is a work of fiction. In real life, use a condom, damnit! Unwanted babies, HIV and all sorts of lesser sexual diseases await the idiot who "dips his wick" or "rides the rod" with impunity and without protection.

Leanne was pissed off. She had come home from college for a week only to be saddled with watching over her 15-year-old sister all the time. Her parents had decided that since she was back, even temporarily, they could count on her to watch Wendy while they went off on some "date nights", which they had complained that they just didn't get to do anymore since Leanne had moved out.

That was all well and good, but she wanted some date nights too! She hadn't seen her boyfriend Russ in months!

Her mother had offered a compromise: "Take Wendy and her new boyfriend Nathan out to the drive-in, and bring Russ. Make it a double date!" She bustled away, muttering about how cute it would be. Cute! Leanne wanted to get F-U-C-K-E-D! And hard! Argh!

Friday night arrived and so did Russ. Leanne jumped into the passenger side of his old Oldsmobile Omega's front bench seat while Wendy slid into the back. Leanne, a slim dirty blonde, and Russ, a nice-looking dark-haired fellow, wore jeans while Wendy wore a pretty sundress which complimented her golden hair and shapely legs. They picked up Nathan, a nervous brown-haired boy who was wearing a button-up shirt and slacks, and drove off to the drive-in theater.

The movie was boring and totally predictable. All the nearby cars had already left by about halfway through, leaving them relatively alone in the back of the theater lot. Russ and Leanne had been holding hands when she moved a little closer and slipped her hand into his lap. Russ jumped at the contact, but adjusted himself to allow her better access. Soon she was rubbing his cock through his jeans and the movie was completely forgotten.

Wendy and Nathan couldn't see the foreplay taking place in the front seat. They had been holding hands themselves, since their first kiss had happened weeks ago and they had recently graduated to makeout sessions. However, with Wendy's sister in the front seat, anything more than holding hands was not going to happen, or so they thought.

Suddenly Leanne and Russ moved to each other, their hands roaming, their tongues intertwined. "Hey!" said Wendy, no longer able to see the movie.

The older couple stopped kissing and Leanne looked at her sister. "Were you really watching that crap? Why don't you two have some fun too? I won't tell." And with that she pulled Russ's lips to hers once again.

Nathan looked at Leanne, who he was finding quite attractive, and then at Wendy. He shrugged his shoulders and then moved closer to his girlfriend. She was reluctant, but after a few moments of watching the other couple kiss she let him close.

For several minutes the car was filled with the smacking sounds of wet kisses, moans and gasps. The windows fogged up. Leanne continued to massage Russ's cock through his jeans and, emboldened, he moved his hands to her softball-sized breasts. She gasped at his touch through her t-shirt and bra.

Nathan and Wendy's attention had been attracted by the louder gasp and their eyes grew wide when they saw what Russ was doing. Nathan then tentatively reached up and caressed one of Wendy's smaller boobs, making her close her eyes and sigh. Emboldened, he then grasped both, kneading and squeezing. Wendy started to moan. Nathan continued kissing Wendy, moving his lips to her earlobe and neck, as Russ was also doing to Leanne.

Leanne reached down and unzipped Russ's jeans, then reached in and played with his dick through his underwear. Russ gasped at the close contact. He unsnapped Leanne's bra so he could get direct access to her boobs under her shirt, making her moan.

Nathan saw this -- Wendy's eyes had been closed since he had first started on second base -- but there was no way to get at Wendy's boobies in the same fashion because of her sundress. He continued to massage her chest through her dress and bra.

Russ reached down and unzipped Leanne's jeans and she didn't stop him. She was way too hot to stop now, even with her little sister and her boyfriend there. In fact, it seemed to add to the thrill. Her little sister had obviously grown up a bit in her absence, and Nathan wasn't a bad looking boy. She moaned as Russ's fingers touched her mound through the cloth of her panties and she reclined along the bench seat a bit, allowing her boyfriend better access. Russ clambered closer, keeping his crotch within her arm's reach.

Nathan craned his neck toward the front seat to see what Leanne was gasping about and got a great view as Russ lifted her shirt and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth. Nathan's fondling of Wendy's pert tits became rough as he lost himself in the moment, and Wendy moaned at the pain/pleasure combination. Nathan turned back to his girlfriend and kissed her passionately, his fingers making their way down between her legs, which were already spread apart.

Finally Leanne could take no more. "Eat me!" she hissed, pushing Russ away and pulling off her panties and jeans. Russ needed no additional encouragement, diving into her trimmed blonde muff with gusto. Leanne moaned loader in pleasure.

Nathan stopped feeling Wendy up and this time they both looked to see what was going on in the front seat. Two pairs of wide eyes watched over the top of the bench seat as Russ expertly licked and tongued Leanne's cunt, making her head snap side to side as she gasped in pleasure.

After a few minutes Leanne realized that the sounds of pleasure from the back seat had stopped. Her eyes opened to see the voyeuristic teens looking on.

"Well?" She said to them as Russ looked up. "Go ahead. It feels really good."

The younger couple looked at each other fearfully.

Leanne sat up. "Don't tell me you've never had your pussy licked? Nathan!" She sat up, looking the younger boy in the eye. "You've been neglecting your duties."

Russ sat back on his heels, his cock tenting his underwear, intrigued by his girlfriend urging the obviously inexperienced younger couple to have oral sex.

Leanne got to her knees and leaned across the bench seat. "Lay back, Wendy. Nathan, take off those panties." The younger couple did as she asked but were still looking like a pair of deer caught in the headlights. Wendy's dress was pulled up high and Russ was enjoying the view of her shapely legs and hips. Nathan brought his face down to Wendy's crotch and tried to lick.

"Ehhh..." groaned Wendy, and not in a good way. He had licked her pussy hair but not lower. She could see her sister's boyfriend looking at her half-naked body and felt funny in her stomach. Her nipples were erect and rubbing against her bra.

Nathan tried again, this time going too low in the dim light of the back seat. He had licked her asshole a bit, pulling away from the smell.

"Oh for Christ's sake," said Leanne. "Nathan and Russ, switch!" They all looked at her. "GO!" She yelled, and the boys scrambled out the driver-side doors, passing each other as they swapped seats.

Each guy was now looking at a gorgeous girl, naked from the waist down. Nathan noticed that while Wendy was shorter, curvy, had small breasts and shiny golden hair, Leanne was taller, slimmer, with larger breasts and limp dirty blonde hair. Russ noticed the reverse of this, and as we all know the grass always looks greener from the other side. Both men's penises were rock hard.

Leanne looked sternly at Russ. "Just eat her out; show her what a pro can do. I'll be teaching Nathan the same."

Wendy started to say, "But Lea..."

Leanne cut her off. "Trust me ... he's a professional," she said to her younger sister, and laid back.

Russ took Wendy's hand and pulled her to a sitting position. "Watch," he said, putting his arm around the young girl's waist.

They watched as Leanne instructed Nathan where to put his tongue, and she sighed as he hit the right spot. Unlike in the back seat, the light from the movie gave him proper vantage, and he used it. He licked at Leanne's cunt lips, and marveled at the heady smell of her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.