Chenosh - Cover

Chenosh

Copyright© 2008 by David Caspian

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A sequel to first girlfriend and part of the Conqueror's reward series

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Violence   School   Transformation  

Scene 12

'Chenosh? Where are you?' Sebbun's voice said as it entered Chenosh's mind, while he and Johnny headed off. Chenosh had just shifted into his male form, a plan already forming in his mind. Johnny had been a little surprised by this sudden change. One moment he was walking beside a woman, the next a man.

"What the fuck? How did you do that?" Johnny said nearly running into the a parked car.

"I'm a Ki and Harreden. Both forms are totally natural to me. We don't have time for me to explain. Now keep driving, and try not to crash us on the way." Chenosh managed to say, barely containing his anger.

"Ok ... I guess we'll talk about that part later." Johnny said, taking an active interest in the road as they pulled out. He didn't like the look in Chenosh's eyes, and he definitely didn't want to be the focus of the other male's anger at that particular moment.

Chenosh felt a rage he had never felt before. Now in that moment he sought violence not for pleasure, or amusement, but simple revenge. He had not wanted to care for Evelyn or Lisa, but he had started to, one could even say he loved them in his own way. Chenosh was uncomfortable with the idea of loving just one person, or even two. Up until now he had felt limited by the concept of loving so few people. Now he would have done anything to have them back. Tears threatened to fall for Lisa most of all, she had chosen to be with him, even when he had asked her to leave. Perhaps Evelyn might have done the same, but with Lisa there was no question.

'They are gone Sebbun, both of them. I can't bring them back, but I can make their murders pay. Not one of them will live, I swear it!' Sebbun's thoughts were filled with his pain and anger, so internalized, so powerful. At this distance he could almost picture killing the man he had seen in Johnny's mind, the man who responsible for all those deaths. His fingers clamped on the man's throat, and squeezing the life out of him as he watched the man struggled to breath.

'I'm sorry Chenosh, but do not do this. As you said, you can't bring them back. Killing is not the way. Let me help you.' Sebbun begged. Chenosh again could feel her worry and love for him, Chenosh pushed away.

'I will not be turned away from this course. They deserved better than this. If I had been there this would have never have happened. My selfishness caused this, and I will make sure their murders do not go unpunished!' Chenosh said.

'Let the police handle this Chenosh. I beg of you. No good can come of this.' Sebbun said trying to reason with him.

'You must think me a fool Sebbun. I know this world better than you think. Here the police can do very little. The same rules that protect the innocent, protect the guilty as well. Even if the cops manage to take them alive, they will have to get past the criminal's lawyers. But I can do something, I can kill them all, and they can't hurt me. I can do what must be done, what the police are unable to do. I am Harreden. While human blood runs through my veins, so does the other. We are a race of conquerors and warriors. Now I will show this human "underworld" what I can do, and they will regret ever crossing me." Chenosh said his rage building with every word.

"We are here." Johnny said, pulling the car in just down the street of the house. Chenosh glanced at the well lit mansion that seemed to peak over the metal fence surrounding it, with a solid iron gate in front.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.