Chenosh
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2008 by David Caspian

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A sequel to first girlfriend and part of the Conqueror's reward series

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Violence   School   Transformation  

Heading out the hotel doors, Chenosh walked toward the parking lot where her rental was waiting: a nice 96' Red Corvette, it was her favorite color. Coming into the parking lot she felt like she was being watched. Focusing on the feeling she saw two men in a Ford Focus tracking her across the lot. In her mind's eye she saw them draw their guns and get out. They planned to shoot her while her back was turned. The image of bullets hitting her was obviously from their minds. In theirs she would be heavily wounded at the very least before they finished her off.

Obviously neither knew of her Harreden heritage, or at least the fact that bullets won't hurt a Harreden because of their tough skin. Sure it might seem soft upon touch, a human would be hard pressed to know the difference. The problem was that Harreden could instinctively harden themselves while in danger. Even when caught by surprise they would hear the report of a gun firing in time to prepare themselves automatically. Theoretically she could choose to override that instinct, but what Harreden in their right mind would want to be shot and be injured like a human would?

Impatient to find out why they planned to attack her Chenosh did the last thing either man would have expected: she headed towards their car. The second man stepped out he shouted a warning to the driver. Deciding to just keep walking Chenosh didn't seem to care as they leveled their handguns on her. Guns fired and Chenosh just kept coming as the bullets hit. She didn't get knocked back a single inch. Both men just stared for a second before they started emptying a full clip at her, still she seemed unharmed.

Panicking they dived back into the car to make their escape. The first gunman, an older Italian man who was probably in his 40s tried to start it as he saw Chenosh bend down in front of the car. Grasping underneath she gave a powerful heave, lifting up the front before turning the entire car on its side. Glass and metal crunched as the car came down and the two men cried out.

Walking over to where she could look in the windshield Chenosh said, "Now are you going to tell me what I want to know, or do I have to pull you both out and take the information by force?"

"We don't know why they sent us after you! We were just told that we were supposed to take care of you." The younger man said. Chenosh judged him to be the junior of the two. Judging by the way he was shaking, he hadn't seen a lot of action. The older man on the other hand was starting to calm down, and now was presenting her a stone face.

"I'm guessing you are the one with all the information, since you are being so quiet." She said looking into his eyes. Both men had to strain themselves against the pull of gravity, otherwise they would have lain helpless on their side. The older man obviously didn't like it, but all Chenosh saw in his eyes now were anger, not fear like in the other man's.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.