Why Me - Cover

Why Me

Copyright© 2008 by Lady Slayer

Chapter 3

In the morning she woke and ordered her bedchamber slave to tell her what was planned for the day, " Bring Stanly to me and get breakfast for us."

He bowed, " There is nothing planned for the rest of this week. Very well, my lady." The dressing girls came in and dressed her in a form fitting black silk ankle length dress.

After being rousted from his sleep Stanly cleaned him self up a bit and as the dressing girls left he entered her room. She asked him to have a seat and they slowly went over how his training of Donald had gone yesterday, "He sensed how nervous you were. When you are training a subject in my presence, think of yourself as my equal. You can look to me for guidance, but never expect me to tell you what you to do when I'm having you train someone."

Stanly looked down bowing his head and sighed, " I could never be your equal, my lady. For you are a queen and I'm just a commoner."

She smiled seeing that he was ever mindful of his place, "If you don't show confidence in yourself, the person you are training will never respond to you." He nodded quietly, understanding her words.

After breakfast she gave Stanly the key to Donald's chains, " Meet me in the throne room after he's cleaned up and remind him if he acts like a pig, he shall eat like one." With that, she turned and left for the throne room.

Stanly hurried to his room and unchained Donald while waking him, " Wake up. You are to get cleaned up and we are to meet Lady in the throne room. I fear that if you don't act right today you will be eating slop that isn't fit for pigs."

Stanly tried to hurry Donald as he slowly rolled out of bed, scratched his butt then his balls, " Why should I care what I eat? I've eaten from cans of trash."

Stanly shook his head, " Have you no shame? The food here is the best I've ever tasted."

Donald bathed quickly, "I wouldn't line the streets with such filth as you two eat."

As soon as Donald was dressed, Stanly latched onto his wrist, still steaming from his words and quickly took him to the throne room. Upon entering the throne room, Stanly bowed to Lady and Donald flipped the back of his hand from under his chin to her.

She glared at Donald, " Are you going to behave today?"

Donald bowed deeply then looked at her in the eye, " What do you think, whore?"

Knowing the bow was sarcasm she smiled darkly, " You're starting to improve, but your language could use some change." She relaxed back into her throne as Stanly nodded understanding of the statement to Donald. Stanly turned to Donald, " You did well with the bow, but we do not use vulgar gestures or words around a lady. When speaking with a woman such as she," motioning to Lady, "We use words like my lady, your majesty, mistress and ma'am."

Donald looked at Stanly with disdain, "But she is a whore!"

Stanly acidly returned Donald's gaze, " Have you been with her? Do you have any proof that this lady is a whore?!"

Donald was pleased by Stanly's rage. He turned away and became a calm lawyer, "I have not had her, but she whores thoughts from the minds of others. She uses people for her own amusement. She buys and sells others." He faced Lady, " Do you deny any of what I have said?"

She stood applauding Donald's show, " I do not deny a word of it. In fact every word of it is true."

Stanly stood there with his mouth a gape as Donald turned to him, " You have heard my proof and she stated it is the truth. Would you call her a whore now?" said with a smug look on his face.

Stanly composed him self and looked Donald dead in the eye, " No. She is a noble born lady. I will never call her a whore, because I know that she has had worse treatment from better men than you."

Lady melted a bit more over Stanly's words, because he believed what he said. With a clap of her hands a servant appeared to take her request. She instructed him to bring food for Donald.

The servant returned with Donald's food, a small plate of ham and eggs. Stanly was shocked at what Donald was given to eat.

She calmed Stanly's concerns before he got to voice them, "Donald showed that he could behave like a gentleman, if only for a brief time. He used decorum when arguing his point. Therefore he was rewarded."

Stanly silently nodded his head in understanding. Donald wolfed down his meal quickly because he knew it might be the last of it's kind for a while. As Donald ate, Lady pulled Stanly to the side, " When he is done eating I want you to chain him to the floor. I'm going to do something that I'll teach you later, but for now watch."

Stanly only nodded, " Yes, my lady." Stanly watched as Donald finished his food. When Donald was done, a set of wrist and ankle shackles appeared in the floor. Stanly quietly led Donald to them and shackled him down.

Lady stood and slowly walked over to where Donald was bound to the floor. As Donald watched her approach him, with a stern cold look on her face, he started to scream and pull at his bonds, "No! No! Don't you dare you bitch! Not my mind! You can't go there! I wont let you! Stay out of my head you fucking bitch!"

Stanly gave Lady a quizzical look not understanding why Donald was terrified. Donald's terror turned to panic as she knelt by his side, "You're mine now. You have run out of chances and choices. You were given to me to do with as I will, because society doesn't want you. You can't be trusted around other people. You can't be trusted to control yourself," Lady informed Donald as she smiled coldly.

With desperate pleading eye Donald looked to Stanly, " Please don't let her do this to me. I beg of you. Stop her. I'll be good and treat her with respect," he called out with tears in his eyes.


Stanly sat down and watched as Lady went into a trance.

Knowing this was not going to be easy, she donned her leather armor and weapons, then forced entry into Donald's mind.

She stood in a room of the broken, mangled and mutilated bodies of Donald's victims. A fifteen year old Donald spun around from his work to see Lady standing there watching him. He charged her trying to push her through the door that appeared behind her. His words could be heard outside his mind.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.