Peter Is 20: Yvette - Cover

Peter Is 20: Yvette

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 7: Darkness

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 7: Darkness - There she was - the woman of Peter's dreams. True love bites Peter. True love bites.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cousins   MaleDom   Light Bond   Black Female   White Male   School  

Alex drove me home. Yvette was already packing. Her old dorm had an empty bed in another room. She had already arranged to stay there.

"Don't go," I said.

"Don't make this difficult," She answered.

I grabbed her as she tried to walk past me. She wouldn't look at me, even as I wiped away her tears. "Don't go."

"Peter..."

I kissed her. "Please. Don't go." I kissed her again. And again. And again until her arms slid around my neck. I memorized her mouth - the shape, the taste, the feel. So long as she was kissing me, she wasn't packing. We could make this work. She didn't have to leave.

She unbuttoned my shirt. She let her lips slowly trace down my neck and chest. I ran my fingers through her hair. "Oh God, I love you," I whispered as she teased my nipples.

Three basic positions. In the end, we choose her favorite. Spooned, me behind her, holding her tightly, slowing rocking. Feeling every moment, every stroke. Listening to her gasp and moan. Whispering how good she felt to me. She reached back and grabbed my ass, trying to pull me deeper or harder or closer or something. I didn't want to come. I didn't want it to end ever. But I could feel it. I could feel her climax coming and I knew that I was not going to be able to hold out when she did. I could have change positions - made it last all night - but that's not what she wanted. That's not what made her happiest. I sped up my stroke a bit and her cries became more frantic. A bit more and I felt her coming around me. I rolled her, pinning her down and emptied my whole being into her.

Then I pulled her into my arms again and fell asleep listening to her soft breath and her heart beat.

When my alarm clock went off in the morning, she was gone. Her engagement ring was on the nightstand next to my cell phone. I called her one last time but she wouldn't answer. I didn't see any point to leaving a message. I guess I pretty well knew what she had to say.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.