Peter Is 20: Yvette
Chapter 6: Nightfall

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 6: Nightfall - There she was - the woman of Peter's dreams. True love bites Peter. True love bites.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cousins   MaleDom   Light Bond   Black Female   White Male   School  

A couple weeks after that, Alex came back for the new school year.

"Alex?" Yvette had been a bit timid all day so I knew she had something on her mind.

"Yeah?"

"Would you do something for me?"

"Sure." He hadn't even paused chewing but I knew I wasn't gonna like whatever came next.

"Would you talk to a therapist for me?" He actually looked up at that and I put my fork down.

"Yvette -" I started but he talked over me.

"Cool. When?"

Yvette looked at me but if Alex was willing anyway, I figured I might as well go along with it. She likely would never let it drop if I didn't. I went back to eating but I'd lost all appetite already.

"Fine. Uh, anytime. When's good for you?"

They worked out the details. Later, he tried to discuss it with me but I shut him down. "It's cool. Do what you want." I kissed him because I knew my tone was pretty harsh. "Really, it's cool." He shrugged and went back to watching the game.

Every morning, I still swim at five am. When Alex was around, I stopped by his room and left him instructions for the day. Most mornings it was just a standing order not to be a walking hazard. Some days, though, I left him anything from a reminder about the dry cleaning to a butt plug to wear all day.

That next morning, I left a pair of nipple rings. They were non-piercing kind but they were a size too small. If he wore them a few hours, his nipples would be sore tomorrow. All day and they'd actually chafe. I also left a pair of girl's silk thongs and a cock ring. By the time he got home that night, he'd be so hard, he'll have trouble standing upright. I'd made him wear the cock ring all day before - he was bruised. Only a masochist would tolerate it.

I tormented Alex like that for nearly a week before he confronted me, "Is this 'cause I said I'd talk to the damn therapist?"

"Why? I thought you liked pain."

"You are such a dick," he griped but I knew the truth; he loved being tortured. "I am so breakin' uh rule tonight."

Alex went to visit Yvette's quack. I did not ask what they discussed. I didn't care.

Yvette and I were down to brief sex, maybe twice a week. I had not actually touched Alex since he's returned.

The week after fall classes started, I received a phone call.

"This Dr. Bankert," Yvette's quack. "I wanted to ask if you would be willing to come to Yvette's session next week. I'd like Alex to come as well, if you think this concerns him."

"If I think what concerns him?"

"Your relationship with Yvette."

I agreed to think about it. I was still thinking about it the morning of the appointment. I went see the quack with Yvette. I told Alex to wait in the lobby.

He shook my hand, "Thank you for joining us, Peter."

"Alex is outside," Yvette said pointedly, frowning. "He really should be here."

The quack looked at me in askance. "I wanted him nearby in case this did involve him."

He nodded, "Yvette, I think you will have to accept that that is Peter's decision to make. Not yours and not Alex's."

He shocked us both with that one. We sat. We talked. The surprises continued for me.

"Peter, I just..." Yvette sighed and bit her lip, "I don't ... Peter, I love you. I really do. But..."

"Vette, just tell me. Whatever it is, we'll work it out."

"Peter, how do you feel about your relationship with Yvette these last few weeks?" The quack asked.

"I feel we're fine."

"Emotionally connected?" I nodded. "Physically?" I nodded again.

"Well, that was an eloquent look."

"That's the look he always has when the subject comes up. Peter, it's just too much."

"Yvette..." the quack cautioned.

"OK, for me. It's too much for me."

"What are the two of you talking about?"

"Peter, Yvette feels that she likes the current level of physical intimacy. How do you feel about it?"

That time, I knew my face gave my feelings away. "I'm adjusting. If Vette wants less, I'm fine with that."

"Are you?"

"Yes." but I could feel my teeth clench.

"Peter, you need to be honest with Yvette, if you really love her."

That did it. "How in the hell can you think I don't love you if-n I'm puttin' mahself thru all kinda hell for you."

"This is why can never discuss this with you..."

"You don't discuss, Vette, you just say 'no' and fuck my needs."

"Why are you being such a dick?"

"Why am I beginin' uh dick eve'y time I say I wanna make love ta ya?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.