Mathew 'Mats' Rogers Series - Cover

Mathew 'Mats' Rogers Series

Copyright© 2003-2009, Jack Spratt. ALL Rights Reserved

Chapter 7: Going Home for Christmas

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Going Home for Christmas - Although Mats would just love to stay and enjoy his nieces and their many preteen friends; he has to return to work, not because he needs the money but because he enjoys his job. No, he does not lead the life of a monk in Texas. Enjoy the continuing travels of Mats. There is more to cum.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Leaving Evansville and my new found nieces is the hardest thing I have done during this trip. Just the thought of Rebecca and Tracy has me trembling with an emptiness I have never experienced before. Leaving the many other preteens during my trip was sad, but in my nieces’ case, it is so different. Recalling how we spent the last weekend together certainly doesn’t help. Spending the majority of it in bed and enjoying the wonders of sex, is still vivid in my mind. It is a good thing I am still virile as the girls put demands on me I wasn’t sure my body could accomplish, but it did.

The girls had tears in their eyes during the farewell. Hell, there was a few in my eyes as well. The trip to Texas is uneventful. Driving continually and only stopping for fuel and food has me totally exhausted. Driving into the compound gets a number of waves and many shouts of ‘Welcome back’.

A little about myself, I am forty-nine and never married. My name is Matthew Rogers. Early in my checkered life, I get hung with the moniker ‘Mats’, and the crazy thing is, I can’t remember why. My parents were what are commonly known as white trash. When I left home, they likely celebrated because it meant one less mouth to feed. I am a loner, learning to fend for myself very early in life. Currently, I am an engineer, very proficient at my trade. My natural ability in the oil fields has kept me in demand. I keep to myself and stay out of trouble, a good trait in a predominately male profession.

Having two days before returning to work, I crash. After fourteen hours of sleep, I feel just about human again. It seems that my replacement didn’t actually cut it. She is a qualified Engineer, but with no actual oil field experience. Her name is Anneke Baan, a natural blond and a very good set of boobs. It is difficult to tell her age. She wears lip-gloss and smells good. She apparently tried hard, but a number of the riggers had nothing good to say about her other than they really enjoyed looking at her. I can’t say that I blamed them, even in her work outfit, it is apparent there is a beautiful woman underneath. As for my first week, it is quagmire of problems to solve. If there hadn’t been so much work, I would have made a pass for her, not that every male hadn’t tried as well. The powers to be had the new engineer follow me around, and the majority of her input was the comment, ‘You can’t do that’. Well, I did, and every application worked. Schools provide the basics and the theory. However, in a number of cases, slight changes have to be made to make the applications work in the real world. This is what is called field experience.

The only thing good about all the work, it keeps me from mulling over leaving my nieces. Every evening, I just collapse in bed, exhausted. It takes nearly three weeks to bring the work sites to the degree where I am satisfied. Anneke just followed me, taking notes of all my unorthodox methods. It was during the second week back from Evansville or vacation; I receive my first letters from the girls. The spelling is terrible, but you could see by the numerous erasures they were trying. They did manage to make the first day of school. Tanimara is still tutoring them three times a week after school and three hours on Saturday.

Letters now arrive every two or three days. Each one seems to be better than the last one, both in spelling and construction. I start feeling guilty for not answering them. Shit, if they had a computer, I could email them daily. The following Saturday, I call Tanimara at her apartment late in the afternoon.

“Hello Tanimara, its Mats.”

“Hello stranger. The girls were talking about you this morning. They are disappointed about not receiving any mail from you.”

“That is the reason for my call. I am not a letter writer. However, if I can get computers in the apartment, I will use email. Would it be possible for you to arrange to get two systems, one for each of the girls, and have the internet installed?”

“That, I can do. How do you want to pay for them?”

“Just let me know where to call you early next week. Once you give me a figure, I will have the funds sent to you.”

“Mats, when I went to pay my tuition, the treasurer of the college said it was all paid for this term. You wouldn’t know how that could happen?”

“The good little fairy, maybe it is an early Christmas gift?”

“Well, the treasurer described a person that inquired about my situation and it matches you to a tee. She said she received a check for the full term in the mail a week later, with a request for a receipt.”

“Well, there are a lot of ugly men out there.”

“Thanks Mats, you didn’t need to do that, you are paying very well for what I am doing.”

“When would you like me to call about the computers?”

“Late, Monday evening.”

“Fine, so how are things going with the girls.”

“You would be pleased. They talk about you all the time, I don’t know if you realize it, but you left one hellva impression on them. I don’t know what you did too them, but they just glow when they refer to you. They never quit trying to improve. They are the best students I have ever tutored.”

What I did, if she knew what they did, she would be shocked. But then again, maybe not, as she enjoys good sex as much or more than the girls. The effect this conversation is having on me is obvious; as my cock is hard as a rock and no one close to take care of it, at least not yet. In Evansville, there is Robin, Melanie, Tanimara and my two nieces. Just thinking of about my nieces has me wanting to return to their beds.

“Tanimara, you don’t know how good that makes me feel. I want them to have every chance in the world. You have been a very integral part of the molding process.”

“Thank you for the vote of confidence. By the way, I miss you. There is something about you that has that effect on all the women you met. Robin has glowing comments about you as well. She told me about her tuition being paid. She has her suspicions as well.”

“Hell, it must be contagious.”

“Thanks again. I will expect your call Monday.”

The phone call doesn’t do anything for my needs. In all the years in the fields, at no time did I ever feel there was anything more important in my life than my work. Even during the trip, although all my young friends showed me the joys in being close, nothing has had more of an effect on me than my kin, Tracy and Rebecca. Their young, developing bodies, cuddled up to me in bed each morning, were like waking in heaven. I have to quit thinking like this. All it does is make me feel like a shit for leaving them.


Copyright© 2003, Jack Spratt. ALL Rights Reserved

Date of first publication Wednesday PM, December 24, 2003


All day Monday, the only thought in my mind is calling Tanimara tonight. For some reason, I look at Anneke as more than an engineer. Although I am very much aware of her presence, today has me looking at her as a possible sex partner. It has me wondering if my interest would be shot down, as was all the others in the work force.

In the evening, thinking of Tanimara brings back the memories of being in bed with her. She has such a distinct taste. When I close my eyes and recall her moist pussy, it is like my tongue is enjoying her right now. At eight I call. She answers on the third ring.

“Hi, Tanimara, what news do you have?”

“First the girls, they had a test on Friday and both received passing marks in the sixty percent range. Considering they could hardly read in August, they have done well.”

“That is good news, anything else?”

“They still talk about you daily. They are looking forward to Christmas; they never had a traditional Christmas. Mrs. Gleason has been talking about how much she enjoys the season. She has been baking and insists I taste everything. We are planning on a tree and decorating. Mrs. Gleason planned on taking the girls to the mall and getting everything tonight. They were excited.”

“Not being a Christmas person, I never thought of it. For the last ten years, I have Christmas dinner at the one restaurant in this area that stays open. It comes and goes. Tell Mrs. Gleason to spend whatever is necessary. I will have more funds transferred into the account.”

“Why don’t you call her yourself?”

“I will tomorrow night. Please tell her I will call after seven.”

“Ok. Now about the computers, I have a quote, and if you agree, they will be up and running by Thursday. The shop will install all the software and get the internet up and running.”

Tanimara gives me the price. The systems are more than enough for beginners. Both have large monitors and cameras. That is something I had never thought about.

“Please get the order started. If you have the number of the shop, I will call and pay with my Visa. That way, they will have the money and there should be no delay.”

After hanging up, I go on line and do some research about computer cameras. Recalling some of the porno sites, young ladies seem to enjoy teasing men, and I suspect women, with their charms. Down loading software, I play around getting it installed. Now my system has the ability to accept a video stream from my nieces. It should be interesting. The next morning, I take a few minutes to call the computer shop and arrange payment. They confirm all will be installed by Thursday. I give them my email address and ask them to forward the girls addresses to me as they install the internet on both systems. This weekend will be interesting.

All the screw ups from the last six months have been resolved. My degreed helpmate is finally realizing that all the theory that has been pounded into her over that last several years, is just that, theory. She no longer tries to dissuade me.

Today, she surprises me by asking me to come to dinner on Saturday, I accept. She lives off site in a relatively new apartment building. Her offer of a home cooked meal is the kicker. Most of the men, including myself, live on site and in the bunkhouses provided. Being an engineer, gives me a private room. The food is good, the overall arrangement is very reasonable priced.

Logging onto my system Thursday evening, has two interesting emails. The systems are set up and operating. Sending both the same message, thanking them for their letters and a promise to write at least three or four times a week via email, should satisfy them. I can’t wait for them to become proficient with all the equipment. I hope they are able to use it for school projects as well.

Saturday starts with a bang. Both girls have replied to my email, they update how they have been doing at school, and how they enjoyed shopping for a tree and all the decorations with Mrs. Gleason. Hell, both have tried their hand at baking cookies, they have eaten them and nobody died, their words. It is certainly good to hear from them. It makes me feel closer to my family. My family hell, when I did have a family. My parents and I certainly weren’t close, but with the girls, I feel a kinship never before experienced.

After getting ready for my dinner date with Anneke, I decide to go into town for fuel and get the truck washed. The grime from the trip home and the mud driving from well to well, it is in desperate need. The town has a flower shop where I pick up a dozen long stem red roses as a dinner gift, as well as a bottle of mid priced wine. Armed with my roses and wine, I knock on her door and I’m pleasantly surprised. Answering it is a young girl, the spitting image of Anneke. She has to be her daughter. Like her mom, she is a knockout. With a devastating smile, she asks me in.

“Are those flowers for me, or my mom?”

There is a mischievous smile on her face. This interchange allows me to appraise her. She, of course, doesn’t have the rack her mom does, but what is showing has so much promise. Her nipples are evident as they are molded in her T-shirt. She, like many other young girls, is wearing designer low rider jeans, showing a beautiful band of naked skin between her shirt and waistband. Her belly button is a nice size, and very deep.

“I see you have met Krystin. Krystin, this is Mats Rogers, the man I have been telling you about.”

Her face beams with a smile and sticks her hand out for shaking. Grasping it, she gives it a squeeze, then moves one finger up and down my palm ever so softly. Her eyes are shining with innocents, as she hangs on to my hand.

“Please to meet you Krystin, your mom never mentioned she had such a beautiful daughter. I would have brought two bouquets of flowers had I known.”

Her deep blush is genuine. The heat travels through her hand. I return the finger rubbing on her palm. She stares at me intently.

“Krystin let his hand go. He is here for dinner, not to take you on a date.”

Krystin reminds me of my nieces, not by her looks, but the fact she is a young preteen. At least, I am assuming she is a preteen. She looks fabulous in her jeans as she walks away from me towards the kitchen.

“Welcome to my abode, Mats. Come into the kitchen, let me take the wine. Would you like a glass now?”

“Only, if you join me.”

“I will, this is one of my favorites.”

“Well it is just luck, as I am not a wine connoisseur. Black Russian’s are my drink.”

“Wow, I get potty when I drink those.”

All the time I am bantering with Anneke, Krystin is watching my every move. She is sitting across from me. My eyes are admiring her shapely legs that are molded into her jeans. Of course, my target is her crotch. The jeans are tight enough to give me a teaser, and being drawn deep into her slit, the sight is very sexual. Krystin seems to notice my interest as she slowly moves her legs back and forth, putting more pressure on the jeans.

Dinner is excellent, and although Anneke is no slouch, I can’t keep my eyes off of Krystin. Numerous times during the meal, my cock springs forward, wanting to see and do more with her. The conversation is about each other’s careers, since mine has always been in the oil fields, we focus on Anneke. She has never married. Krystin is a result of a relationship in her last year of college. Her natural father has been paying support voluntarily since her birth. That was twelve years ago, as of last month. He is also an engineer. Krystin is a preteen. Bong, my cock extends again.

In the small living room, we sip wine. Krystin sits beside me on the sofa Anneke in a chair across from us. Our hips are touching, causing heat that affects the hydraulics in my shaft. Looking down at her, her breasts are moving as she breathes. What I wouldn’t do to have her in bed with me tonight. Her scent is the same as her moms, exotic and so sexy.

Anneke gets up and takes my glass, going to the kitchen for a refill. Krystin looks up at me and smiles, and then pushes out her chest, outlining her bra to accent what I have been lusting for.

“I have seen you studying them. Do you like young girls?”

“Why do you ask that?”

“Well, I am hoping you do. Mom thinks a lot of you, I do too. Sitting this close, I am tingling all over.”

My dirty mind is wondering if all that tingling has her young pussy wet. Does she have any hair framing her love lips? How big is her clitoris, suckable? Is her asshole ready for loving? Those are important questions needing answers, while her mom is in the kitchen. I like living dangerously.

“Krystin quit trying to impress Mats with your body.”

I have to admit Krystin is bold, a blush runs through her body, but she doesn’t quit trying to impress me, something that she has been doing, since she opened the door. Later in the evening, Anneke suggests Krystin get ready for bed. She grudgingly moves from beside me, but not before she runs her hand ever so close to my cock.

She quickly disappears, me following her every movement and wishing I was accompanying her to her bed. Krystin could certainly take the edge off my longing for my nieces. It isn’t long before she reappears in a semi-transparent nightie. She stands in the doorway with the light behind her silhouetting her body, she gives me a marvelous view. Her legs are spread, accenting the very sizable distance between her thighs. If this is to get my attention, boy does it succeed.

“Good night mom. Good night Mr. Rogers.”

She walks over and kisses her mom, then starts to leave.

“Krystin, what about Mats?”

She turns and looks at me; it is a good thing her mom couldn’t see the look on her face. She slowly walks towards me, making sure her boobs are moving. Her ample nipples are poking the material of her nightie. She leans over ever so slowly, making sure I look down her neckline and giving me a view of her very attractive breasts, topped with rosy red nipples. Then she kisses me, giving me her very active tongue. Her hands are on my knees, so close to my cock that it is pushing hard against my slacks. I can see her bare thighs, but her soft tummy keeps her pussy from my view. With what is shown, has the same effect on me, instant hardon.

“Krystin! Quit showing off.”

She smiles at me and slowly leaves the room, leaving me feeling very frustrated. Anneke moves beside me. She does have a fascinating body. Her breasts, like her daughters, are a focal point. Just watching their movement has me fighting to keep control of my feelings.

“Mats, I am sorry for the way Krystin threw herself at you. Actually you should feel honored. You are the first male she has shown any interest in.”

“She is very beautiful, like her mother.”

Anneke leans over and kisses me. Her arms circle my neck, my hands circle her breasts. Her nipples are hard, pushing against the palms of my hands. She moans softly, enjoying my massage. Breaking her hug, she looks at me, grabs my hand and leads me to her bedroom. The large bed has mirrors in the headboard that give a panorama of the room.

Watching my partner engineer undress is a visual treat. Just her wiggling out of her slacks, is educational. Finally down to her full bra and thong, she crawls onto the bed and looks at me. Taking the cue, I quickly undress and walk over to the bed, my tool waving in front of me. Anneke takes it all in with interest. She reaches out and caresses me.

“Humm that is quite the package, Mats. It has been so long, I hope I remember what to do.”

“It is like riding a bike, you never forget.”

Removing her bra confirms she does have large, long nipples. Honoring each one by a gentle sucking has her climax twice. I love a woman with sensitive nipples. Lowering her thong confirms she is a natural blond. Her pussy is framed with a heavy mat of beautiful long hair. The scent of a woman drives me wild. It isn’t long before I am enjoying my first taste. When Anneke climaxes, she ejaculates a heavy flow of her creamy liquid. Her juice is thick, tasty, and plentiful. Her asshole is large and wrinkly, a good indication she has enjoyed anal sex. This girl has promise.

After enjoying a filling dessert of pussy juice, I move beside her, my face covered with her jism. She kisses me, and then licks me, savoring her own taste. Mounting her is a pleasure, my cock easily slips home. Anneke puts a stranglehold on me and thrusts upwards. This is the first time I have been in a woman since my nieces. It feels so good.

“Oh Mats, I really missed this. I am glad it is with you.”

Savoring the feeling of her moist pussy on my hard cock, a flash in the mirror gets me attention. It is Krystin, watching my cock slide in and out of her mom’s pussy. Her nightie is pulled up and all I can see is the motion of her finger on what I assume is her preteen clitoris. Giving her a show, I take the longest strokes. When she realizes she has been discovered, she doesn’t stop, but continues to masturbate. With her free hand, she puts a finger into her mouth. Pumping it in and out, she points at my cock and then to her mouth. About that time I launch into the throes of a climax, and when I look up, she is gone. Rolling off Anneke, I lay next to her, panting. She is lost in the continued feelings of her climax, cum draining out of her pussy. I had one hellva load. Krystin reappears. More sign language, she lifts her nightie and points, then runs her finger up and down her tight slit. Blowing me a kiss, she disappears for the night.

Driving home, the feeling of relief and satisfaction assures me of a great sleep. Anneke ask me to stay, but then had second thoughts. She didn’t think it would be right the first time I visited. She hasn’t any idea that Krystin watched her getting fucked. The dilemma is, how I am going to do something with Krystin, by her antics, she wants it as much as I do. The good thing about the evening is Anneke invited me over for Sunday. I volunteer to pick up dinner. She suggested Kentucky Fried, a favorite of Krystin’s. All I can think of is it wouldn’t take much to make Krystin a favorite of mine. The image of her leaning over me and presenting me with the view of her body has my recently drained tool showing signs of interest. Perhaps tomorrow will bring some way of enjoying more of Krystin.

Sunday morning, I answer my email from the girls. Both want me to return to see them as soon as possible. The description of what they would like to do for me has me looking around to make sure no one else could see my screen. They are very descriptive. In my reply, I emphases they delete anything referring to sex between us. A quick reply says both systems are pass-worded and encrypted: something Tanimara suggested would be a good idea. No one can decipher anything without using an eight digit password. Both advised me they are working on their cameras and hope to be able to send pictures to me shortly. That should be interesting.

Showering and then dressing for a Sunday dinner, I arrive at Anneke’s door at four. She had suggested an early dinner. Krystin opens the door and invites me in. She is wearing a blue mini skirt, a white, semi transparent blouse which exposes her white, lacy bra underneath, white stay ups ending two inches below the hem on her skirt and blue three inch high heels that match her skirt. Her hair is pulled back and held in place by a large clip. Her full lips are coated with a bright red lip-gloss and matching her nail polish. The effect on me is an obvious bulge. The smile on Krystin face indicates it is the effect she planned. Handing her the bags of food, she turns and heads for the kitchen.

“Mom, Mats is here with dinner.”

“I will be right down. Mats; please pour yourself a drink. Krystin, you entertain Mats.”

Krystin returns to the living room smiling and sits across from me, her skirt rises. Rather than pulling it down, she slowly spreads her legs, giving me a unobstructed view of her blue V-string covered pussy. The visual effect is her soft thighs are bare from the top of her stay ups to her V-string. The damp spot on her crotch area is getting larger.

“Do you like the entertainment?”

“Very much.”

“Good. I enjoyed watching you and mom last night. The girls at school talk about it, but it is the first time I have ever seen it. You are big.”

This is embarrassing. Hell, I am not big, just average; who could she be comparing me too? Sitting opposite her with my hardon tenting my slacks, is very uncomfortable. Krystin seems to enjoy my discomfort.

“Mom and I had a long talk this morning about the birds and the bees. She will be talking to you about it later.”

The statement is all that was needed; my erection is now a memory. At this point, I feel apprehensive, no longer excited. Finally, Anneke appears in the same outfit as her daughter, only there is more of her. The mother/daughter combination is a knockout. Anneke’s skin is flawless as Krystin’s. Sitting across from me, it is obvious she too is wearing a V-string. Both are wearing the same scent, my erection reappears.

“We should eat now; I don’t want the gourmet meal to get cold.”

It is a good thing I had bought two buckets, with fries, gravy and salad. The three of us have good appetites. The girls disappeared to the upstairs bathroom to cleanup; I head for the downstairs one. Returning, the girls have the table cleared and the evidence of our pig out removed. Anneke joins me on the sofa, a look of concern on her face.

“I have something to tell you Mats, I hope it doesn’t hurt our relationship.”

All sorts of things run through my mind, not of them nice, she is HIV positive, she has a dose and is about to tell me she gave me the gift that keeps on giving. Prepared for the worst, I wait for the hammer to fall.

“Krystin watched you fuck me last night. We had a long talk about sex this morning. She is very curious.”

“Is that it?”

“Yes, does it shock you?”

“No, I saw her in the mirror last night. She masturbated as I pumped you. I actually found it very stimulating.”

“I thought you might have been concerned about Krystin watching as her mom gets thoroughly fucked.”

If she only knew how much I love preteens, she might be concerned about her daughter. Krystin returns to the room and sits opposite us, her legs spread. I am looking at a dessert that is out of my reach.

“Krystin wants to ask you something.”

Curious, I wait.

“Mats, you know I watched you and mom last night. I am curious about sex and mom suggested I ask you to show me.”

Looking at Anneke with a look of disbelief on my face, I am speechless. This can’t be true. I must be hearing things. This is crazy, a mom condoning me for showing her daughter sex. Things like this don’t happen.

“Why don’t you show Mats your room, Krystin? I have to go out and pick up a few things.”

Anneke pats me on the thigh, inches from my bulging erection. She leaves the room swaying her hips. The outfit does all her attributes justice. Me, I just stare at Krystin’s smiling face. Not really, I stare at the V-sting covering heaven, there are two small bows holding it in position. This can’t be happening.

“Come on Mats, Mom will be gone about two hours.”

This has all been orchestrated by mother and daughter. Following this beautiful preteen vision, we climb the stairs. In her room, she boldly comes to me and beckons me to lean over, she encircles my neck and French kisses me. Her tongue tastes of mouthwash and toothpaste. She rubs her lower body against my raging hardon. Krystin steps back. We are eye to eye; I watch as she removes her skirt, then her blouse. She turns slowly, giving a look at her fanatic preteen body.

Every other liaison with young girls, I had a hand in instituting it. This is a totally new situation. Krystin takes it upon herself to get the show on the road. She walks over to me and undoes my belt and then lowers my zipper. Gravity does the rest. Standing before her in my shorts, my cock tenting, Krystin slowly lowers them. As my cock passes her face, she stops and has a detailed look. She then removes the rest of my clothing with me assisting moving like a Zombie. When she touches me, I nearly lose it. Grasping my tool, she leads me to her bed and sits down.

“I enjoyed watching you and mom last night. My dreams were about you and me doing it. Did you know mom’s dad taught her all about sex when she was eleven? She and dad were lovers until he passed away eight years ago. I can remember him visiting, and one morning, he comes out of mom’s bedroom. I was young; I never realized what it meant.”

That explains the willingness of Anneke to allow me to get to know Krystin better. Anneke’s experience with her dad must have been one of mutual love as well as sex. The revelation makes me feel better about this situation.

Lowering my face into her hair, Krystin encircles my neck and we both end up lying beside each other. In this position, her breasts are nearly non-existent, but her hard nipples are very evident. Lifting her with one hand, the other does its’ thing on the hooks, the bra loosens. Krystin’s nipples are a deep rosy hew in color. Mouthing one, then the other, gets the desired response. Krystin’s body twists from side to side as she thoroughly enjoys having her nipples massaged by my lips. Moving down toward heaven, I kiss her tummy and tight belly button. Undoing the two ties, the V-string slides down, exposing her pubes and hair framed pussy. She is a true blond, like her mom. The moisture is beading on her love lips as I enjoy the view. Her scent is mild, with a subtle intriguing tang to it. My tongue confirms it is as good as her moms, maybe better because of the mildness. Spreading her lips with my tongue, her hard clit makes it presence known. It is small, but very evident. Krystin flinches each time my tongue touches it. She raises and spreads her knees, allowing me better access to her. Her perky, small asshole comes into view. I really get her attention when my tongue glides over it three times. It is so smooth and unwrinkled, totally opposite of her moms.

When I sense her breathing getting a bit ragged, it is a sign that she is close to her first oral climax. I am hoping to give Krystin a number of firsts today. I hope her mom planned for me to take her cherry.

Finally Krystin sits up, from the mellow look on her face; she has been satisfied with numerous climaxes. Grabbing my cock, she proceeds to study it. Her soft, warm, hands feel exhilarating to me. I have to smile when she hefts my balls. They are large, in a very loose sack. She rubs the precum with her finger while looking at me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.