Mathew 'Mats' Rogers Series - Cover

Mathew 'Mats' Rogers Series

Copyright© 2003-2009, Jack Spratt. ALL Rights Reserved

Chapter 4: Another Day, Another Destination

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Another Day, Another Destination - Although Mats would just love to stay and enjoy his nieces and their many preteen friends; he has to return to work, not because he needs the money but because he enjoys his job. No, he does not lead the life of a monk in Texas. Enjoy the continuing travels of Mats. There is more to cum.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Special thanks to Phil Gorman 2014 for his expertise in re-editing and proofing.

Again, the feeling of exhilaration, combined with a feeling of remorse, haunts me. Leaving Ashley, her mother and, of course, Jayden is not easy. It is sad to see all my fellow campers pack up and leave the park; but, life moves on. The four sets of obvious teeth marks in my shoulder remind me of my last romp with Jayden. My cock is still damp, with Ashley’s pussy juice, as we managed our last tryst just before my tent came down.

Recalling the energy and stamina that was required to keep the girls and, of course, myself sexually satisfied brings a smile to my face; but, today is the start of another adventure. Something has me recall the flyer, which was distributed at the competition advertising the ‘Opa Greek Festival’ in Burwell, a city that I will be passing as I travel home. My travels have no real agenda and no timetable. It’s a nice way to see the world.

A little about myself: My name is Matthew Rogers. I am forty-nine and have never been married. Earlier, in my checkered life, I got hung with the moniker ‘Mats’ and, the crazy thing is, I can’t remember why. My parents are what are commonly known as ‘white trash.’ Yes, I did live in a trailer park. Leaving home, as a smart assed teenager, they likely celebrated because it meant one less mouth to feed. I have no idea if any of my family is still alive; one of these days I will attempt to find them and my four older sisters.

As a loner, you learn to fend for yourself very quickly. Currently I am an engineer, who is very proficient at my profession. My natural ability in the oil fields has kept me in demand. Keeping to myself, and staying out of trouble, is a good trait to have in a predominately male vocation. My employer, under duress, agreed to give me a six-month leave of absence; it was either that or he could look for my replacement; quickly, he agreed to a leave.

Life has been good to me, considering I left home without the benefit of any common sense. My semi-illegal, but lucrative, activities in my distant past, and the fact I have been fortunate in the oil fields, has put me in an enviable position of being financially independent. My funds are in sound investments and real estate, which is all managed by someone else, as I would have spent every cent.


The Avalanche eats up the miles in comfort. Most of my worldly possessions are packed in my utility trailer. This is actually a camping holiday with the occasional stop at a motel. My last two stops at camping parks resulted in meeting very nice people.

At one o’clock in the afternoon, I start looking for an interesting place for lunch. One sign catches my eye: a combination restaurant and souvenir shop called ‘The Trading Post.’ Twenty minutes later, I pull into the parking lot. Like the sign said, there is a large building, with simulated log siding, housing a large, retail outlet. To the left is an obvious restaurant. It seems to be popular as the parking lot is full of vehicles, many hauling trailers of various descriptions. People are milling about in the typical holiday mood. The restaurant is full, but I manage to get seated at a very small table at a large window facing the highway.

The last place you want to be is here, if you are in a hurry. Fortunately, my table affords me a view of the highway, as well as the restaurant’s large parking lot. Forty-five minutes later my club sandwich and coffee is served. The long wait gives me time to survey the people; my eyes pick out a number of young girls. Each young beauty gives me an opportunity to fantasize about each one of them. The majority of the young ladies are wearing the current fashion: low riders in jeans or shorts. In a few cases, I have no idea how they can expose so much bare skin without their parents being concerned. Personally, I love the fashion: it keeps me in a constant state of arousal. A couple of young girls, standing on the shoulder of the road, catch my eye. They are dressed in jeans and tube tops, which are showing the maximum amount of tanned bare skin. Both have full knapsacks and they are hitch-hiking in the direction that I am heading. Interesting.

Waiting in line to pay, the two are in my line of vision. Their thumbs go out as traffic passes. Finally, the Avalanche is moving. When I am beside the two, I get a good look at just how young and appealing they are. Who in the hell would let their young daughters hitchhike in this day and age? They are both well dressed; so, it is obviously not that they are without resources. Hell, they can’t be more than fourteen or fifteen. Both are well endowed in the chest area. They both are watching me as I roll to a stop beside them.

“Where are you girls headed?”

“Burwell.”

“Well, so am I! If you want a lift, jump in.”

One gets into the front and the other into the back. The one beside me is an interesting blonde, with her hair in a full ponytail. The tube top doesn’t hide anything, as the air conditioner brings out a very interesting set of nipples. Both girls are sporting tans. The Avalanche moves into traffic and we are on our way.

“What is in Burwell?”

“Home, for both of us. We have been away for over three weeks at Tracy’s aunts; we started hitchhiking this morning early. We are looking forward to getting home.”

“How come you are hitchhiking? Aren’t you taking a risk?”

“If our parents knew, they’d kill us. We spent our bus money and didn’t have the nerve to ask our parents for more. A very nice couple dropped us off at the Trading Post.”

“I’m going to stop in Burwell for the Opa Greek Festival. Do you know it?”

That comment gets me a laugh from both of them.

“We have worked at the festival for the last three years; that is one of the reasons we are heading home. We also dance. Both our families are from Greek stock, going back over three generations.”

It’s nearly four hundred miles to Burwell, which should put us there late in the evening. After introductions, we talk. Both are a bundle of information, about the city and about the actual event. They suggest a family camping park, which is actually owned by an uncle. The festival is held at the local fair grounds, which has a brand spanking new arena. They assure me that I will never regret stopping, as the food is fabulous. All the food is of Greek origin and is cooked to perfection. The festival lasts for five days, starting this weekend. Both are laughing and explain that both of their moms are cooks who help prepare the food.

“All the money raised goes to promote the Greek ancestry of the community. It was a Greek family that actually started Burwell nearly one hundred years ago. I know you will like it.”

My co-pilots names are Elena Aggecopoulos and the young lady in the backseat is Tracy Chelonis. Both girls are fourteen ... going on twenty-one. Their company certainly makes the trip go a lot faster. Glancing at Tracy, in the rear view mirror, is certainly a pleasant view. She is a brunett, with her long, thick hair also in a ponytail. Her breasts are a bit bigger than Elena’s, with nipples to match. Don’t you just love air-conditioning?

Both girls have beautiful faces and very thick, kissable lips. I can’t help myself, sneaking a look at the way Elena’s jeans are molded to her beautiful legs; but, it’s her crotch that gives me the biggest thrill. Her camel toe is very large and well defined. I thought Ashley’s was big, but it is nothing compared to Elena’s! The seat hides the view of Tracy’s.

At five, we pull off the highway for dinner, my treat. After ordering, both girls, in typical fashion, disappear to the washroom. When they return I am pleasantly surprised. They have refreshed their makeup with lip-gloss and eye shadow. Taking my eyes off their faces for a moment to assess Tracy’s crotch area, confirms that she, like Elena, has a very sexual camel toe outlined in her jeans as well. It would be nice to get to know these girls as bed partners. There it goes; my over active imagination again. Hell, I likely won’t see them again after dropping them off in Burwell.

Both have ferocious appetites, devouring the largest hamburgers and a mountain of fries. They top it all off with large chocolate sundaes. Then they tell me they are so broke that they haven’t eaten since they started for home. As we leave, I load up with three bags of chips, and two six-packs of soft drinks, just in case they want some munchies. Walking back to the truck both surprise me by stopping me and giving me a kiss on the cheek, in thanks. The kiss isn’t much, but the way they deliver it is. Both mold their bodies against me, pushing their ample breasts against me. Tracy actually rubs her pubes against my, now raging, hard on. With my hands full of chips and pop, there isn’t much I can do but enjoy.

Back in the Avalanche I notice two lip marks on my cheeks my badge for being a Good Samaritan. Both girls seem to think it is funny having me branded. It’s nearly eleven when we hit Burwell. Hell, it is a large city! The skyline is immense! Giving me directions, we drive by the camping site and then to a residential area. Dropping off Tracy first, we then proceed to Elena’s. Pulling into the driveway, I wait for her to gather her knapsack. Again, she surprises me leaning over and giving me a full kiss. Her lips are as luscious as I imagined, so soft and tasty. Her hand is on my face, softly tracing my rugged features. My hands never leave the steering wheel for if I even touch her once my hands will have minds of their own!

“Thank you for the lift, Mats. You were a lifesaver! I know we took a chance hitchhiking. I’m glad we met you.”

Her hands are still caressing me and it’s killing me. I want to do more than touch her. This close her perfume is overwhelming me.

“It has been my pleasure helping damsels in distress.”

“I hope I will see you at the festival. You will like my uncle. Good night.”

Watching her walk to her front door doesn’t help. Her well-proportioned butt in motion is pure, raw sex. Wondering if I’ll ever see either of them again, I drive to Burwell Camping and Motel. In the office, George Aggecopoulos greets me. After registering, he walks me to my site. After dropping my trailer, I turn the Avalanche around and use the lights to set up my tent. I really don’t like setting up in the dark; but, I have no other option. Finally, after a shower, and now in my sleeping bag, sleep over takes me.

It is nearly eleven in the morning when the sound of a vehicle traveling by my site wakes me. The first order of business is a pot of coffee. The first cup goes down quickly; the second I savor. In the daylight, the park appears clean and well looked after. Most of the sites are empty. Hunger gets the better of me and, after bacon and eggs, I am feeling alive and well. At the office, George is very helpful in giving me directions to the local store and telling me he can get me a pass for the five days of the festival.

“If you are going to attend every day, it is the best way to go. You save nearly forty percent off individual day passes.”

After paying in advance for the pass, I head to the local grocery store to replenish my larder. It turns out that the fairgrounds and arena is about five blocks from the park. My exploration shows there is plenty of parking, unlike the dance festival where it was a premium. Signs are everywhere advertising the event. The Greek flag flies over a number of obvious Greek retail stores. Stopping, I wander through a couple of them, picking up t-shirts and a flag I will fly at my campsite. I might as well get in the mood.

Back at my tent, my plan is to vegetate. Dragging out a lawn chair, I sit in the sun and listen to my favorite CD. With my eyes closed, and a fresh coffee at my side, I let my mind take me on a journey in concert with the soft music. Mr. Happy must control my mind, as the first vision I see is Elena’s beautiful face. Then a voice out of nowhere takes me out of my trance.

“Mats, are you awake?”

There, standing before me, is the vision in my mind in living Technicolor. Elena is wearing a pair of cutoff denim shorts. When I say cutoff I mean really cut. It’s obvious she is wearing a pink, silky thong; as the band is exposed above the cutoffs. The overall effect on me is unnerving. Her camel toe is so distinct; it’s hard for me not to stare. What’s not to like about Elena? She is wearing one of those short, red t-shirts that seem to stop just below her ample chest. Her shapely tanned legs are well muscled and appealing. Her tummy looks so sexy with just a slight bulge over her cutoffs. Mr. Happy really likes the view.

“Hello Elena! What a pleasant surprise! What brings you to your uncles? At least I assume George is you uncle.”

“He’s my favorite uncle. He always sides with me when I get into arguments with my dad. Dad really gets pissed off at him.”

There is no way I can stop staring at Elena. Her hair is sporting a ponytail that flops sexily as she moves. Her lips are glowing with a deep rose lip-gloss and her eye makeup has me in a tizzy. Moving closer her perfume blankets me. What did I do to deserve to be teased like this? Shit! I’m just feeling sorry for myself.

“So, what are you up too today? Where is Tracy?”

“Not much, I just wanted to see how you were doing. Dad wants to meet you for some reason. I haven’t talked to Tracy. She was still sleeping when I called.”

“Would you like to sit down? Would you like a coffee or a pop?”

“Yes to both, coffee please, cream and sugar.”

Grabbing another chair from the trailer I set it up across from me, for the best view of Elena, and I get the coffee. She sits with her legs spread giving me a wonderful view of her heaven. She has the cutest belly button above the band of her pink thong.

“You’re a very beautiful young lady, Elena. Do you have a boyfriend?”

She blushes and fidgets in the chair. She crosses her legs, looks at me, then uncrosses and spreads her legs again.

“Thank you, Mats. No boyfriend: dad would kill me. He says no boys until I’m sixteen. All the boys in the Greek community are aware of my dad and they won’t do anything to cross him.”

“So, no dates?”

“I can go on dates, as long as we go with another couple; but, I have to be home by eleven or all hell will break loose. That’s why Tracy and I are good friends; we double date. Her dad is just as strict.”

“I can understand your dad wanting to keep you protected.”

“But you aren’t my dad, are you?”

She is looking at me with her pouty lips quivering. Her nipples are more prevalent against her t-shirt. The more I stare the more I want Elena. She seems interested and it sounds like she and her dad have interesting conversations about her wants and desires. We are eye to eye. Hers are dancing with color and fire. What am I to do? What’s next?

“What is that supposed to mean?”

“Well, you kissed me back last night. It was nice. The boys here just shake my hand because they are so afraid of my dad.”

“Maybe I should be afraid of your dad as well. I can’t see him agreeing with you talking or kissing an old man.”

“Old you are not, interesting you are.”

This is getting dicey. My desire for Elena is strong; but, knowing her restrictions set by her dad keeps me at a safe distance. We just stare.

“That is quite the outfit you have. The matching trailer is a nice touch.”

“The trailer and tent are the result of a good hand of cards.”

“It’s a good sized tent. Can I look inside?”

“Be my guest.”

Her rear view is just as devastating as the front. The thin band of cloth is buried deep in her ass crack; actually, it looks like the bottoms of her cheeks are bare. I would love to bury my face between her cheeks and see if she is as hot as she seems. She’s in the tent for a minute when I hear,

“Mats, would you come in here please?”

My gut feeling tells me to stay where I am for it can only be trouble; but, Mr. Happy says, “let’s go!” He wins the battle for my conscience. Stepping inside, Elena blindsides me. She grabs me, knocking me off balance, and we land on the sleeping bag. She has removed her t-shirt and her nothing shorts; leaving her wearing a pink matching thong and bra. Quickly, her arms are around my neck and she is kissing me. I kiss back. She tongues me. I tongue her. Elena is on top of me, panting with excitement. Her bra isn’t covering much. Her soft breasts are luscious; her nipples very prevalent. Releasing her grip on my neck she reaches behind her and unhooks her bra. Her ample breasts hang down from her body as she raises herself. The bra is on my chest. Slowly crawling up, she puts her right nipple at my mouth. What am I to do? Suck it, of course! Elena does taste good. With my eyes closed, I enjoy what is offered. Elena has me switch nipples. Sucking them causes them to elongate nearly three quarters of an inch and as thick as my thumb. When she sits up, I open my eyes. Staring me down, I watch as she lowers her thong, exposing her moist, very large, nether lips. She shuffles her body towards my face, dragging her moist pussy on my chest. I can feel her dampness. Finally, she has her love lips at my face. Her legs are on both sides of my head. I watch in fascination as she lowers heaven to my mouth. Her scent is wild. The taste is even better!

“Oh my god! I have wanted someone to do this to me for a long time. Wow, does it feel good. Don’t stop!”

Stopping is the last thing on my mind! My tongue does its thing, concentrating on her ample clitoris. Elena surprises me again when she actually reverses her position, now facing my feet; but, her pussy is still covering my mouth. Blinded by her soft body, enjoying eating her out, I feel her hands on my lower body. When air hits Mr. Happy I know she has undone my fly. The biggest surprise is her lips engulfing me, then the feeling of her sucking. If Elena is after some cum it won’t be long for me to be pumping into her throat. I can’t even tell her, as she is sitting on my mouth making sure I keep eating her. Three times she shutters as she cums. Opening my eyes, I see the cutest tight asshole. Its rim is so smooth, but I can’t even move my mouth to taste it.

Finally, there is nothing I can do but let everything go. Hot cum pumps up into her willing throat. Astonishingly she accepts every string of my cream without gagging. She has to be swallowing. When she lifts her pussy from my face I can’t believe how beautiful she looks. Her pussy is bordered by a sprinkling of very light blond hair. Her clitoris is protruding a deep rosy color from my licking. Her pussy is swollen from the numerous climaxes she experienced. Elena is licking the cream off her lips, smiling like the bird that ate the canary.

“So, that is what I’ve been missing. I feel tingly all over! You made me cum and cum. Tracy is going to want you to do the same for her.”

She laughs, looking at the dumb look on my face.

“We’re best friends and have no secrets. You will likely be licking her soon, once she hears, about how it feels, from me. She is even bigger than me.”

Again, the look on my face is one of total confusion.

“We have known each other since grade school and we have sleepovers at least once a month. We both know what each other’s body looks like. We have been comparing for years.”

“So, you tell each other everything?”

“Anything this important, yes. She will want to know every detail and I can’t blame her. I have never felt so good in my life.”

“Well, you made me feel good as well. Where did you learn to suck cock like that?”

“You are the first; it just seemed like the thing to do.”

Elena is caressing my cock back to life. When she notices it growing, her manipulations take on more of an aggressive role. I can feel her hand weigh my testicles and softly squeezing them; when I jerk, she looks at me.

“They are tender?”

“Yes, you can touch, but don’t squeeze.”

When she has Mr. Happy in his full glory, she looks at me inquisitively. She lies down on the sleeping bag with her legs spread. She wants to be fucked. Between her legs, I watch as she grabs my cock and points to her waiting pussy. It feels so good to have my cock head in a moist pussy again. Bearing down, there is a slight resistance and then I’m buried deep in Elena. She is hanging on to my neck like her life depends on it. My strokes start short then lengthen. She never releases my neck but her hips get into the rhythm of the fuck. We are hammering each other’s pelvic bones. The crescendo of my body, screaming for release, is building. Elena’s young body stiffens; her body arches to have my cock deep, her pent up breath leaves her body like an expiring balloon. That is my sign to let go of all the stops. Gusher after gusher floods her pussy cavity. Elena is still hanging on, panting.

“Boy, today is a lot of first! I can’t believe how it feels to have you in me. I didn’t want it to end. Tracy will be really jealous of me now.”

Lying on top of Elena, as my cock is shrinking for the second time is less than an hour, I can’t help but silently thank the young lady that passed out the flyer advertising Burwell. I may never get to the festival, but enjoying Elena will make up for it.

Again, my baby wipes are worth their weight in gold as I clean up Elena’s beautiful pussy. She was a virgin, as there is a tint of red in the cream that is slowly seeping out of her ravished pussy. Her eyes are closed and she is moaning as I clean. There is nothing as beautiful as a woman with her legs spread. When she sits up, she leans over and kisses me.

“If your dad was to find out what has happened here, I’m as good as dead!”

“He won’t from me; that’s for sure! I hope you will let me come again. I will have to become the straight laced, good little girl when you leave.”

“As far as I am concerned, once is not enough.”

“Good!”

Watching her dress is nearly as good as her undressing. If she had another pair of panties, I would have stolen her thong. It would be a permanent reminder of what happened today. Looking at her, now knowing what is hidden, sends a shiver through my body.

She opens the flap, peers out, turns and blows me a kiss, quickly disappearing. Now that is the way to start a day! I feel exhausted and totally relaxed. After a short break, a shower is in order; then, something to eat.

Thursday finally arrives and the start of the festival. True to his word, George did get me the pass and a handful of flyers describing the event. The one that gets my attention describes the food. During the five days breakfast, lunch and dinner are available. This will certainly cut down on my need to cook. Thursday morning I find myself with a large group of people lined up to get into the arena for breakfast. The line is actually to buy meal tickets. Like the festival itself, they have one that covers the five days; meaning, no lines. Of course, they are hoping that the purchaser misses most of the meals. In my case, they will lose.

Inside, the odors of food fill the air. Surprisingly, there is a menu and personal service. Grabbing a table, I wait. While reading the menu; a young lady approaches. Looking up I see it is Tracy. She looks appealing, dressed in a Greek costume.

“Well, hello Tracy. You look great in that costume!”

“Hello Mats, I’m glad you came. After what Elena told me that happened, I really wanted to see you again.”

“She mentioned something about telling you; but, I wasn’t sure she meant it.”

“She did and she made a point of explaining everything in detail. She made it sound very exciting!”

“Well, I’m not that good.”

“That is not what she said. What would you like for breakfast?”

After ordering, she leaves and I survey the others waiting. There are singles, obvious families and groups enjoying breakfast. Tracy returns with a large mug of coffee telling me my meal will be ready in a few minutes. The serving is more than enough for anyone. It also ensures I will make very good use of my meal ticket. Tracy reappears with a carafe of coffee.

“How was your breakfast?”

“Excellent! I’ll be here every morning. If this is any indication of the food, I will be here for lunch and dinner too.”

“Well, plan on gaining weight. The dinners are all Greek cooking and very good.”

“I’m looking forward to it.”

“Will you be at your site this afternoon?”

“Likely, I have nothing planned. Why?”

“I get off at one-thirty, after lunch. Maybe I could drop around.”

There is a look of anticipation on her face, as if I would say no. Although the costume doesn’t show much of her desirable body, her features are in my mind. Plus, knowing she is coming because of what Elena told her has me tingling.

“If you like, I can pick you up after lunch. The Avalanche will be parked in the lot. Do you want me to wait for you?”

“That would be great! All I have to do is change. See you then.”

Now that I have my afternoon taken care of, the balance of the morning gives me time to locate a Laundromat. Leaving the arena parking area, I slowly drive down the main street and locate one in a strip mall. Then, with my sheets smelling spring flower fresh, Walgreen’s is my next stop. The main purpose is to replenish my supply of baby wipes; but, cologne, soap and toothpaste end up in my basket as well.

Having three hours to kill, before returning to sample lunch, I tour Burwell. Large signs advertise a Metro Park. It turns out it is a green area in the middle of the shopping area. Walking through it will give me some much-needed exercise. At this time of the morning, a number of young mothers are pushing baby carriages; some, followed by older children. The park is well groomed; litter is at a minimum. After strolling through the area, twice, I find a bench under a tree and enjoy the scenery. A group of young girls, all in summer dresses, walk into view and sit on a bench across from me. They have to be in the eight to twelve age groups. Filling the bench gives me a view of pretty, young, bare legs. A couple of them give me a sexy view of more than their legs. Mr. Happy got really interested at the display of panties hugging heaven. They seem unconcerned of the display I am enjoying. For some reason, it reminds me of Tracy. Will she be as willing as Elena to enjoy sex? Elena had mentioned Tracy would be jealous of what she experienced and would likely want to do the same thing. It should be a very interesting afternoon. Watching the girls leave, I follow them to the parking lot.

Lunch is well worth returning to the arena. Tracy was right: if I eat here for the five days my pants won’t fit. When I return to the oil fields, and get back to work, it will all disappear. It’s a very physically, demanding way of life and has kept me fit for years. While working, I’m a very big eater and; yet, never gain an ounce.

In the parking lot, I wait for Tracy. There are a number of very interesting sights to keep me busy. Every young girl I see gives my creative mind something to think about. It is interesting comparing the development of the bodies of all the eye candy parading about. Then, I see Tracy coming across the parking lot. She is wearing cutoff jeans; but, they are not as severe as Elena’s. They actually still have a bit of leg left but, like Elena, she has her panties displayed above her waistline. Her red t-shirt has the Greek flag being pushed outwards by her ample breasts. Her brown hair frames her face. Seeing the Avalanche, she hurries towards me.

“I’m glad that is over. The first day is always the worst. Are you going to be at the events tonight? There is a dancing exhibition with all the participants in costume. Both Elena and I will be dancing.”

“You can count on me being in the audience.”

“Good.”

“So, what would you like to do?”

“See your tent, for a start.”

Tracy has a look of anticipation about her. Like she’s not sure she should do this, but is so curious that nothing can stop her. She doesn’t say anything on the way over. Once parked, we disembark and look at each other. Tracy is very nervous. Not wanting to give any idea that she is being pushed into doing whatever she has in her mind; I grab the lawn chairs and offer one to her.

“So, did you tell your parents that you and Elena hitch hiked?”

“No, they didn’t ask about the trip and I didn’t offer. They’re involved with the planning of the festival; so, they were busy.”

Well, if nothing else happens, I can enjoy just looking at Tracy; envisioning what it would be like to taste her as I did Elena. Actually, I’m looking forward to having Elena back for round two. Mr. Happy is too. Tracy is fidgeting.

“There is nothing to be nervous about, Tracy. You don’t have to do anything. So, please relax.”

“That’s the problem: I want to do things, but I’m scared.”

“What do you want to do?”

“Well, you know, what you and Elena did. The way she described it, it sounds right out of this world.”

“Elena mentioned that both of your parents are really strict. How is it that you are able to come here?”

“Both of our parents will be tied up with the festival till it ends. As long as I’m in bed, when they get home, no questions of my day will be asked; besides, I see them on my shift during breakfast and lunch. Elena is doing dinner. Tomorrow we switch.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.