Mathew 'Mats' Rogers Series - Cover

Mathew 'Mats' Rogers Series

Copyright© 2003-2009, Jack Spratt. ALL Rights Reserved

Chapter 3: Back on the Road Again

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Back on the Road Again - Although Mats would just love to stay and enjoy his nieces and their many preteen friends; he has to return to work, not because he needs the money but because he enjoys his job. No, he does not lead the life of a monk in Texas. Enjoy the continuing travels of Mats. There is more to cum.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Special thanks to Phil Gorman 2014 for his expertise in re-editing and proofing.

For me, there is the good and the bad to every part of my extended trip. The good part is to be on the move again; in this case, destination unknown. The bad part is leaving Krystin and her mother behind, as well as the unknown with Lane. The twelve-year-old preteen was a delight to know. Between the two of them, I enjoyed over a week of mother and daughter loving. After meeting Krystin, it just reinforces my view on the wonders of young girls. The maturity level, of the several I’ve had the fortune to meet, is surprisingly high. Since leaving the oil field, my experience with preteens will be part of my memories forever.


A little about myself: I’m forty-nine and never married. My name is Matthew Rogers. Early on, in my checkered life, I get hung with the moniker ‘Mats’ and, the crazy thing is, I can’t remember why! My parents are what is commonly known as white trash. Yes, I did live in a trailer park. Leaving home, as a smart assed teenager, they likely celebrated because it meant one less mouth to feed. I have no idea if any of my family is still alive or not. One of these days I will attempt to find them, especially my four older sisters.

As a loner, I’ve learned to fend for myself very quickly. Currently, I’m an engineer and I am very proficient at my profession. My natural ability in the oil fields has kept me in demand. Keeping to myself, and staying out of trouble, are good traits to have in a predominately male vocation. My employer, under duress, agreed to give me a six-month leave of absence; it was either that or he could look for my replacement; he quickly agreed to a leave.

Life has been good to me, considering I left home without the benefit of any common sense. My semi-illegal, but lucrative, activities in my distant past, and the fact I have been fortunate in the oil fields, has put me in an enviable position of being financially independent. My funds are in sound investments and real estate, all handled by an excellent accountant.


The Avalanche purrs along, towing my custom utility trailer loaded with my gear and camping accessories. Since having no agendas, or fixed destinations, I travel the speed limit enjoying what is around the next turn. It’s been nine hours since leaving the Shady Nook Family Camp Ground and Krystin. Actually, Krystin and her family left as well. I had extended my stay to coincide with theirs. Thoughts of her young body, giving it all last night, still bring tingles throughout my body. After my involvement with Shania and Susan, I thought it would be a one-time, astonishing experience with the younger set. My experience with Krystin pleasantly negates that thought.

Two things happen: my stomach reminds me it’s empty and my body tells me it’s tired of driving. A bright blue sign in the distance grabs my attention. I hope it is a motel; no camping for me tonight. The sign reads ‘Elm Motel;’ on the bottom it reads ‘Hot showers’ ‘free cable.’ It has me wondering, ‘what other kind of showers a weary traveler would want, other than hot?’

It’s a mom and pop affair. After checking in, the manager tells me the restaurant is open till ten, offering all home cooked meals. The room is sparse: a bed, small chest of drawers and the television that must have come off the ark, but it does work. My shower helps revive me and now my stomach is really growling. The restaurant is not much bigger than a home kitchen. It has three tables with four chairs each. The menu is a sheet of foolscap, hand written. It has two items: pork chops with applesauce and Salisbury steak; both come with mashed potatoes, gravy, salad and a piece of elderberry pie with ice cream. I decide to live dangerously and order the steak. Coffee is served in a large oversized mug and it tastes like coffee.

At a table next to me is a family, consisting of both parents and two very attractive young girls. The girls, who are facing me, smile. Acknowledging their interest starts a subtle game of peeking. Both move their chairs, allowing me a view of their well-tanned bare legs. Both are wearing matching short denim skirts. As the evening progresses, it is very obvious one is wearing yellow panties and the other red. The game of peeking starts when one of them slowly spreads her legs giving me a view to heaven. The only regret is they are wearing panties. It is obvious they are doing this on purpose as, every time the catch me looking; they smile and close their legs, only to do it again and again.

Mom comes out of the kitchen carrying a platter of food: Three large pieces of steak and a mound of potatoes a dog would have trouble jumping over. While wondering how in the hell I am ever going to eat all of this, she returns with a large gravy boat, a basket of buns with butter and a large salad.

“Enjoy your meal. Don’t waste.”

The Salisbury steak is done to perfection with just the right amount of seasoning. The gravy is homemade and has a real taste to it. Slowly, the food disappears. In the meantime, mom has refilled my coffee cup. The only thing left on my plate is empty butter containers.

“Ready for dessert?”

“Where will I put it? There is no room left.”

Mom comes out with a large slice of pie and three scoops of vanilla ice cream. The aroma is a killer. Hell, I might as well try just a bite. Twenty minutes later, I am licking the fork and spoon to get the last morsels of food. I haven’t eaten like this since leaving the oil fields.

The young family leaves. While the dad is paying, the two young nymphs slowly move towards the door; my table just happens to be in their path. Both are smiling, looking at me eye to eye. The girl’s backs are to the counter; so, no one but me can see the next action. Both girls lift up their skirts, giving me a view of two very nice young panty-covered pussies. Although they are different colors, both are skin tight and molded to their small tasty nether lips. Hearing their parents moving behind them, they drop their skirts and leave. Unfortunately, I never see them again.

Mom returns to my table.

“Well, I see you had room.”

“Thank the cook for me. It has been a long time since I had a meal this good.”

“Well, thank you. I enjoy cooking. It is good to see someone who really enjoys a meal for a change. My husband eats like a bird.”

“So, it is just you and your husband working the motel?”

“Yes, we get the surplus from the major chains. We usually have all four rooms rented and the restaurant serves six or seven meals in the evening. We have a steady breakfast crowd. Most of the construction crews eat here. They like my breakfasts.”

“If they are the size of your dinners I can understand why. What time is breakfast?”

“From six to eleven; the busy time is between seven and eight-thirty.”

“See you at six-thirty.”

Sleep comes quickly, after the exhausting day traveling, and with the vision of the two young girls exposing their panties to me. The next thing I hear is my travel alarm softly beeping. Tossing my overnight bag in the truck, I head for the restaurant for breakfast. At this rate, I should be on the road by eight. Hell, it really doesn’t matter as I don’t have anywhere in particular to go.

Breakfast, like dinner, is humungous. A steady flow of obvious construction people quickly pass through. After paying mom, thanking her for the hospitality I’m on the road. It is overcast and looks like it could rain. An hour away from the motel, rain it did; not just a pleasant rain, but it comes down in torrents. Twice I pull over to the shoulder and stop because my vision is down to zero. Two hours later, and further on down the road, the sun is beating down and there is no evidence this area has had any rain at all!

The altimeter tells me we are climbing. The country becomes rugged with the road going through major rock cuts in the hills or mountains. As we climb, the temperature starts to drop; that is very welcome. After nearly four hours, numerous signs start to appear; a good indication a town or city is near. Large portable banners are attached to a number of permanent signs advertising ‘The 20th Southwestern Fiddle and Step Dancing Championships.’ The championships start this coming Thursday and run for two weeks. It seems I’ve found my next destination.

Baden is a good-sized town with all the amenities. Many signs advertise accommodations for tents and trailers, all saying they are within the fairgrounds where the championships will be held at the bandstand. This area is new to me; my choice of campsite is strictly because of showers and laundry facilities. Pulling in to Juniper Camp Grounds, I’m impressed at the cleanliness of the parking lot and grounds. Someone takes pride in this camp. The proprietor, Mrs. Green, looks at me suspiciously. I’ve no idea what she is thinking, but I ask for a site and mention that I will likely be staying for two weeks.

“I’ve a site available, but you realize there is no drinking, carousing or disturbing the rest of the guests.”

“Well, I can certainly curtail my drinking and, as far as carousing goes, I really don’t know anyone in Baden.”

“Oh, I’m sorry. I thought you were a local. Some of them rent a space and then show up with twenty drunken friends, especially during championship week.”

“No, I’m a visitor to your fine town. All the signs for the championship give me a reason to stop.”

“Follow me I’ll show your site.”

Like the main area, the grounds are well maintained. All the signs are sporting new paint. Then, she shows me a site. It is surrounded with large mature trees. She points out the shower and laundry, as well as the tap for potable water.

“This is perfect. I can just vegetate for the next two weeks. How far are the fairgrounds from here?”

She laughs and points to a well-worn path.

“That’s why I was suspicious. That path brings you to the back of the grandstand: it is very convenient for the drinkers. I’m afraid you will hear the music until ten each night. Do you still want the site?”

“Yes, I think I’ll take in the sights.”

“Most of your neighbors are contestants for the dance completion. Don’t be surprised if you hear tap dancing at all hours of the day.”

“It won’t bother me. Can you tell me where the closest grocery store is?”

“As you leave the park, turn right and go for about three blocks, it is on your right; you can’t miss it. Follow me back to the office to register. By the way, you can drink on the site.”

Next thing I have to do is set up my tent. After backing the trailer into the site, blocking it and then disconnecting it, I set up my tent. The trailer is a result of a good poker hand. It is custom painted to match the truck. Together they look very sharp. All my camping equipment is the result of another poker hand. Soon, the site takes on the look of my home for the next two weeks. There is still ice in my cooler, so I take time and build myself a Black Russian and enjoy the quiet. It didn’t last long. After sitting down, listening to the birds and watching the squirrels watching me, the sound of tap-a-tap shatters the quiet. Curious, I seek out the source.

On the next campsite, a young girl is tap dancing to music from a small disk player. She is dressed in those bicycle shorts and a tube top. She has thick, wavy, red hair and her skin is covered with freckles. Watching her going through her routine, I can’t help but notice her budding body. Her legs are long and well-muscled. The butt is well shaped; her shorts are buried in her bum cheeks, showing beautiful deep separation. Although she doesn’t look like Krystin, my mind compares the two and wonders if this young beauty is interested in sex as Krystin was. I can feel the interest Mr. Happy has in the young girl. The tube top shows her half-orange sized titties and, from this distance, I can’t make out if her nipples are evident. When the music stops she stops; looks, noticing me.

“Sorry for watching. I’m your neighbor, heard the tapping and came to investigate. I’m Matthew Rogers, but everyone calls me Mats.”

“Sorry if the noise bothered you. But the completion starts Thursday and I need the practice.”

“Not a bother. The proprietor told me many of her guests are competitors and I would be hearing participants practicing.”

“Thanks. My name is Jayden Hominick. I’m in the junior class.”

“Well Jayden, I’m not up on tap dancing, but you look good to me.”

“I hope the judges think so. Are you going to watch the completion?”

“Yes, that is the reason I stopped. I’m on an extended vacation.”

“It has been nice meeting you, but I have to practice. You can watch, if you like.”

Retuning to my site, I grab a lawn chair and return to sitting down. When Jayden notices me, she gives me a devastating smile. For the next twenty minutes, I watch her young body going through her routines. She must be five foot four. I’m guessing her age at thirteen or fourteen. She is very nimble, doing things with her body that would kill me if I tried. Finally, she is done. Packing her disk player, and then standing her portable plywood dance floor against a tree, she walks over to me.

The closer she gets the more I’m impressed at her looks. Her freckles make her look younger than she is, but her body says she is older than she looks. She does have nipples that are pushing out against the tube top. Her legs are willowy and well-toned from her dancing. She certainly has my tube interested.

“Have you been to a competition before?”

“No, I have been in the oil fields in Texas; not a hotbed for fiddling and dancing. This is my first vacation in years. I just happened to notice the signs coming into the town.”

“I’ve been dancing since I was six.”

“How long ago is that?”

“Six years.”

Jayden is twelve; a very good-looking twelve. Now she is close to me; her body is glistening from the exertion of her dance. Her hair is very thick and deep red in color, making me wonder how wonderful it would be to bury my face in it; I love the smell of shampoo. When she smiles her very white teeth flash. Perspiration has dampened her shorts with a very noticeable blotch at her crotch. The strip of bare skin between her shorts and top has a little tummy bulge. Hell, it’s sexy!

“It was nice meeting you, Mats. I’ll be practicing later.”

My eyes focus on her bum that has a sensuous sway. Returning to my tent, I make a list and head for the grocery store. It is nearly three when I return. I store my grocery items and put the perishables on ice. After driving for most of the last two days, a walk around the park will give me some much needed exercise. In the oil fields, lack of exercise is never a problem.

There is a large variety of campers and trailers. The park is surprisingly large, as it goes back nearly a mile into the forest. It’s actually a pleasure walking, as large trees provide shade along the single lane road. As I approach my tent, the sound of tapping comes from the other side of my site. Being nosey, I investigate. It’s another young girl going through her routine. Her brown hair is cut in a pageboy style that moves as she dances. She’s the opposite of Jayden. The term for her body shape is stocky. She is a big girl, but very light on her feet. As she dances, her upper body moves up and down. Her cone shaped breasts jut out from her body and jiggle slowly with the movement of her dance steps. Her tight t-shirt accents each body protrusion. When she looks at me, I nearly trip over my own feet. She has a face of an angel: absolutely beautiful! Any faults I notice about her body are negated by her facial look. The hairstyle frames her face.

“Hi! I assume you are one of the contestants for the dance?”

“Good guess. Is your family here for the completion?”

“What you see is my family. I’m on an extended vacation. All the signs coming into Baden caught my eye. By the way, I’m Mathew Rogers, but everyone calls me Mats.”

“Hello Mats, I’m Ashley Brennan, nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy the festival. I just love dancing. My mom is a dancer as well; but, she is no longer competing. Where are you staying?”

“Not far; the site just around that clump of trees.”

“Oh, you own the sexy looking truck!”

“The Avalanche? Yes.”

“Wish we had one.”

“Well, Ashley, if get your parent’s permission, then the next time I go shopping you can come along for a ride.”

“Really? That would be nice! I’ll ask mom.”

This young lady really has sex appeal, in spite of her stocky appearance. Zeroing in on the wide expanse between her thighs has Mr. Happy’s hydraulics working. Her camel toe leaves nothing to the imagination. I can feel my cock pushing against my slacks. I can’t believe the effect this young girl is having on me. This hasn’t happened with the others. Ashley notices my discomfort; her eyes are on my crotch and she is smiling. Perhaps she’s aware of her power. Embarrassed by my lack of control, I smile awkwardly.

“Time for dinner, I hope we can talk again.”

It is more than talk that I need from Ashley. Even looking at Jayden didn’t have this effect on me. Immersing myself in cooking dinner, Mr. Happy finally shrinks. It’s not long after cleaning up that tapping comes from Jayden’s campsite. Silently, I mosey towards her not wanting to take her mind off her concentration. Jayden is wearing a white body stocking and, by the lack of panty or bra lines, that is all she is wearing. She’s totally immersed in her dance. Although her eyes are open, it appears she is staring into space. That is not my case. Her young, preteen pussy and growing titties are exposed through the gauze like material. As she moves, her pussy seems to open and close. A large damp spot has formed at her crotch. Mesmerized, I just watch her young body. When the music stops, she seems to return to earth. Seeing me, a large smile acknowledges my presence; she slowly walks over to me, apparently unconcerned about the show she is giving me.

“Hi, Mats. How long have you been watching? I was so wrapped up in the music I never noticed you.”

Flabbergasted, about her seemingly indifference of the display she is giving me, it takes a moment for the words to leave my throat. The body stocking leaves nothing to the imagination. Even her small, sexy, belly button is exposed.

“I just cleaned up after dinner and heard the tapping. You look beautiful tonight, Jayden.”

“I was hoping you’d come and watch. That is why I wore this body suit. I hope you like it. I feel so naughty in it.”

I must have been in the oil field too long as I’ll never get used to this openness by the younger generation. My cock is straining against my slacks.

“That outfit makes you look sexy. Do your parents know how it looks on you?”

“I’m supposed to have panties and a skirt on; but, it feels so good like this. You want me, don’t you?”

“Want you? What do you mean?”

“You want to put that in here.”

She is pointing at my hard on; her hand is cupping her pussy. Is it that obvious what my desire is? There really isn’t any defense against the truth.

“I have done it before, you know.”

“Done it?”

“The boy next door where I live: we do it all the time in his tree house. His thing isn’t as big as yours. Do you want to do it? We can, if you like; it is fun.”

Nodding yes, she comes to me and grabs my hand, leading me back to my campsite.

“Where are your parents?”

“You don’t have to worry; they are at a meeting for the competition. My family has one of the food booths and all the business people are meeting. They won’t be back for hours.”

It’s been two whole days since Mr. Happy has had exercise. The way I feel right now you would think it has been over a year. My cock is straining against my slacks. Jayden’s hand feels so small in my big mitt. When she leans over to open the flap of my tent, I’m blest with the view of her soft, beautiful bum. The material of her body stocking is pulled deep into her ass crack. Reaching out, running my hand down her bum cheeks, Jayden turns around and giggles.

“Hurry up, Mats. I don’t have all night.”

It is a mesmerizing watching Jayden slowly remove her body stocking, gradually exposing every facet of her tempting, young body. Standing before me naked, she is a vision. Her freckled skin is flawless, with the exception of a sexy birthmark on her thigh, about an inch from her damp pussy. Its confirmed freckles cover all her body, including her pussy.

“Aren’t you going to get undressed?”

As in a trance, I undress; my sexual side in control. No sane person would attempt to have sex with a beautiful, young preteen in the early afternoon, in the middle of a family park with hundreds of people milling about; but, here I am getting undressed in front of a twelve-year-old Lolita. Jayden’s eyes widen when she sees my seven inches in its full glory.

“Oh my god! Will you fit? My friend is really small compared to you.”

Jayden is absent-mindedly fingering her pussy. Her finger is concentrating on her clitoris area as she continues to stare at me. Watching the perfectly innocent sexual display has me hurting. On my knees, drawing her close, my mouth finds her nipples. Jayden has more than enough to suck. Her fingers are running through my hair as she pulls me into her small, frail chest. Lowering her to my sleeping bag, my mouth kisses down her body to her moist pussy. She has about five long hairs, in a little patch, just about her clitoris. Her dew is seeping from her nether lips. Spreading her pussy reveals a clitoris the size of a large pimple. Licking, I get the taste of her pussy, perspiration and the slight taste of her pee. Jayden is soon moaning softly; as my tongue does it work. Jayden is rough. She spreads her legs, grabs my ears and pulls. At one point, it feels like she is trying to remove them. Pussy juice flows on my face when she does climax. From the way she is reacting, it is apparent what she told me about her boyfriend is true. This preteen has experienced sex.

“Oh Mats, that is enough; I don’t think I can cum again. My stomach hurts.”

Now, her hands are pushing me from her freckled heaven. Moving beside her, she encircles my neck, kissing me. Her kisses include tongue. Pushing me on my back, she crawls on top of me. My hands cup her soft cheeks, my fingers exploring her soft bum hole. Lubrication from her pussy is more than ample to coat my finger to enter her asshole. From its looseness it appears she, or her young lover, has been enjoying this opening as well. Dislodging my finger, she moves down my body and examines my tool. Her hand feels good grasping me. My foreskin rolls down as she pumps me. My mushroom head is ready to do battle. This young preteen is full of surprises. She mouths the head of my cock, rolling her tongue on me. Hell, it nearly triggers my climax.

Now, she is sucking and pumping at the same time. Should I blow my load now or wait to fuck her? That is the question. Jayden looks up.

“Do you like this? You are so big in my mouth. Sometimes I do this for Doug and he shoots in my mouth. Do you like this?”

“Jayden, it feels so good. If you keep it up I will cum.”

“I don’t mind, really; but, I want to see if you will fit in me first.”

At this point, all I want is to cum. Watching Jayden’s petite, nude body, as she positions herself to be fucked, has me delirious with plain lust. With a small wave, she beckons me to mount her small frame. She grasps Mr. Happy and directs him to the preteen heaven between her legs. Her pussy is moist from me eating her and my cock enters without any resistance. Slowly, my shaft spreads her lips to accommodate my girth, as well as my length. Within seconds, I am buried to the hilt.

“Wow! I am big enough, but it really feels full.”

“You are so tight, Jayden; it feels like you’re squeezing my cock.”

“I can really feel all of you.”

The pressure on my cock is incredible! Using very short strokes, to make sure this will last, I continue pumping very slowly. Jayden has her eyes closed and is softly moaning in pleasure with each short stroke. Willing myself to think of other things to make it last; my ears tweak to the sounds outside the tent. People are walking by my campsite regularly. It is my hope that Jayden doesn’t moan too loud when she cums. Any adult will know the sound. It turns out that Jayden isn’t a loud moaner, but she is a bitter. When she cums; she bites me on the shoulder. Twice she breaks skin. I am going to have some interesting bruises. Finally, I let go allowing my two days of frustration to flow deep into Jayden’s more than willing pussy. It seems like a lifetime of ejaculating; but, it’s only a few seconds. Now, I feel good and tired.

My large container of baby wipes really comes in handy. Gently wiping the remnants of our love making from Jayden’s pussy reminds me just how small this young girl is. Prior to leaving the tent, we both look to see that the coast is clear. I’m on my knees as she hugs me and gives me a parting kiss. I watch as she returns to her campsite.

Later, totally relaxed for the first time in two nights, I fall asleep; not thinking of Jayden, but of Ashley Brennan; for some reason I can’t get her out of my mind. The day breaks with the sun burning off the mist of the morning. Plugging in the coffee maker, I wander to the office to pick up the local paper. Today’s edition carries a special program outlining the time and the names of the dancers in each event. After going through it three times, I believe I have every event both Ashley and Jayden are participating. I plan on being at every one of them. After breakfast, I clean and rearrange my tent.

“Hello; are you in the tent?”

Crawling out, a woman is near the table waiting for me.

“Sorry to bother you, but I am Mrs. Brennan, Ashley’s mother. You have been talking to her?”

“Good morning, Mrs. Brennan. I am Mathew Rogers, but everyone calls me Mats. Yes, I heard her practicing and went over to investigate. We introduced ourselves. That was it.”

“Ashley asked me to talk to you. She mentioned you told her you would take her for a ride the next time you left the park.”

“She seems impressed by the Avalanche. I told her I would gladly take her for a ride, but only with her parent’s permission.”

“What do you do for a living, Mr. Rogers?”

“I work in the oil fields in Texas; but, I am on an extended holiday, the first one in years. When I saw all the signs advertising the events I had to stop and investigate.”

“You enjoy tap dancing?”

“Ask me that after the competition. I have never been involved with it before.”

Finally, a smile breaks over her face. She is actually very attractive. Her body is partially hidden in the clothes she wears, but it isn’t able to cover her rather large chest. I can see where Ashley gets her beautiful face from. If she grows up to have her mom’s body, she will be a heart breaker.

“Can I offer you a coffee? It is fresh and I was just going to have my second cup.”

Surprisingly, she accepts. During our conversation she mentions Ashley is twelve: her birthday is actually next week. She will be a full-fledged teenager. She has been dancing since she was old enough to walk, and has been completive for the last seven years.

“She is a bit on the heavy side, but has done extremely well. Our family room is lined with her trophies.”

“Well, she impressed me; however, I haven’t got a clue as to what they judge. Walking through the park, I have seen many young people practicing. It is too bad they all can’t win.”

Prior to leaving Mrs. Brennan gives me permission for Ashley to join me on my next shopping trip, if she is still interested. Thanking her, I watch as she leaves the site. She has a body that just doesn’t quit. Her bum is very shapely, with just the right amount of enticing movement to make any man watching her want to see more. She turns and catches me ogling her; she gives me a knowing smile, and then resumes her walk, giving her bum a few exaggerated swings for my benefit. Is she looking for something on the side?

Strolling through the park, I receive and answer numerous waves. Every time I walk through it seems the same people are on their sites. Jayden is practicing when I walk by. She looks so angelic, as her body moves in time with the music. She waves at me, not saying anything as her parents are sitting on lawn chairs watching her. Passing my site I stroll to see if Ashley is practicing. She isn’t, but she is sitting at her picnic table. She has been practicing for she is perspiring. There are damp spots under her arms and, when she sees me, she stands showing me a very large damp area at her crotch. Her cone-like breasts are pushing her nipples against her practice outfit. It is snug on her; but, to me, it looks good. It looks like she is having a bad hair day, but her beautiful face compensates for all her faults. Her smile could melt ice.

“Hi Mats, mom talked to you?”

“Yes, earlier. She said it is okay for you to come shopping with me, if you are still interested.”

“I am and when are you going?”

“Well, I could go today. I really don’t need anything, but we could get a loaf of bread.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.