Mathew 'Mats' Rogers Series
Chapter 2: On the Road Again

Copyright© 2003-2009, Jack Spratt. ALL Rights Reserved

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: On the Road Again - Although Mats would just love to stay and enjoy his nieces and their many preteen friends; he has to return to work, not because he needs the money but because he enjoys his job. No, he does not lead the life of a monk in Texas. Enjoy the continuing travels of Mats. There is more to cum.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Special thanks to Phil Gorman 2014 for his expertise in re-editing and proofing.

Leaving Susan, Shania and Charlene has me feeling like a shit. Considering what transpired over a short period of time, how will I be able to continue satisfying the feelings the girls have awakened? Unfortunately, there is no excuse available for me to extend my time with Ray and Peggy McBride and, especially, with my young teen lovers.

Friday morning it’s time; the girls, having said their goodbyes before heading for school, had tears in their eyes. I can’t say I fared much better. Then, with a final hug from Peggy and a hearty handshake from Ray, the Avalanche moves out of the area with my trailer in tow.

As time and movement put miles between my young lovers, my mind replays the many wonderful experiences we enjoyed together. My cock seems to reminisce on its own, as it is now tenting. Seeing three young teen pussies flayed in my bed last weekend will be embedded in my memories for the rest of my life. My proud member never had so much exercise in years. It seemed each time my erection had solidified; a pussy or tight rosebud was available.

Last night proved to be no different. Wondering and wanting to enjoy the girls one last time seemed out of the question; but, the girls had thought of that. Shania joined me in the shower earlier in the evening and had left with a large load of cum slowly seeping from her pussy. Susan actually stood guard in the hall; in the event Peggy or Ray came down stairs she would sound the alarm. Susan joined me in bed at one in the morning, after everyone else had retired. Her warm body felt so good against me. We enjoyed each other orally; then, a very long sensual sex exhausted both of us. Those experiences I will remember for a long time.

While driving I wonder if I’ll ever be as fortunate enough to relive what has happened with my first experience with other young teens. Anyone, whom has experienced young women, as I have, certainly will long for repeats, over and over again.

The plan is to enjoy the balance of my vacation doing nothing. Since there is no agenda as to any destinations, I just travel on. Fishing and camping will be part of the trip. With all of the outdoor equipment won at gambling packed in the trailer, it should be used at least once. Turning left at the next interchange the Avalanche is headed to the rolling mountains to the West.

A little about myself: I am forty-nine and never married. My name is Matthew Rogers. Early in my checkered life I got hung with the moniker ‘Mats’ and the crazy thing is I can’t remember why. My parents were what are commonly known as white trash. Leaving home, as a smart assed teenager, they likely celebrated because it meant one less mouth to feed. I have no idea if they are still alive; but, one of these days I will attempt to find out about them and my four sisters. As a loner, you learn to fend for yourself very quickly. Currently, I am an engineer and very proficient at my trade. My natural ability in the oil fields has kept me in demand. Keeping to myself, and staying out of trouble, is a good trait in a predominately male profession. My employer, under duress, agreed to give me a six-month leave of absence; it was either that or look for my replacement. He quickly agreed to a leave.

Life has been good to me, considering I left home so young. My semi-illegal, but lucrative, activities in my distant past, and the fact I have been fortunate in the oil fields, has put me in an enviable position of being independent. My funds are in sound investments and real estate, all capably handled by my accountant.

The trip meter indicates that nearly four hundred miles have been eaten up. Late in the afternoon, a number of signs indicate that there is a popular camping area within a few miles. Sign after sign offers varying descriptions of the campsites. Pulling into a large truck stop for fuel, the attendant suggests a number of well-serviced campgrounds that should suit my purpose. Boat rentals, a beach and clean showers are my minimum requirements. She tells me a full line grocery store is at the next exit and that Shady Nook Family Camp Ground has everything I’m looking for.

She is right about both. Loading up with groceries, I soon find myself unpacking my tent in a picturesque area beside a good-sized lake. My campsite is large with a brick fireplace complete with a grill; there is a large pile of dry firewood stacked close by. Now, the fun begins. The tent and accessories are the result of a royal flush. The trailer they are riding in a result of three aces. This is my first experience with this tent; opening the satchel containing the tent, and then shuffling through the packing, looking for the instruction booklet. Fortunately, everything is here and it goes up as the instructions suggest. Feeling proud of myself, I arrange the interior to my liking. It is, actually, what they call a five-man tent. The brochure says it sleeps five adults, Bullshit! Everyone would have to be three feet tall. After setting up my sleeping bag and accessories, my dinner is next.

Once the fire is lit, it takes time to warm up the steel grill and end up with hot coals to grill my steak. The campsite to my left is also taken. One large tent and a smaller one fill the lot. The smaller one is close to the lot line. It is either a large family or they use it for storage.

After throwing three foil-wrapped baking potatoes in the coals, I wait until they are nearly done before putting on my steak. The sizzle of the meat on the grill, and the cooking odor, reminds it has been too long between meals. Fishing out the potatoes from the coals, then carefully removing the wrappers, I am ready for the steak. A newer van pulls in next door. When the adults notice me, they wave and holler hello. Returning the greeting, my attention is drawn to the third member of the family: a young girl, likely their daughter, with long blonde hair. She certainly has my attention as I watch her every movement. She enters the small tent. My interest is now peeked. I was hoping to see more of her. Just the sight of her has my cock stirring.

She finally reappears while I am cleaning up after dinner. When she notices me, she smiles and walks over. Her low rider jeans show a smooth, flat tummy with a very large, deep belly button; there is a wide gap between her thighs that gets my imagination working. Her white T-shirt has a picture of a small blue bird to one side with the words ‘Eaton Whirlwinds’ and the name Krystin underneath it. Her breasts are not large; but, they are noticeable, pushing out her shirt.

“Hi, what are you doing?”

“Just cleaning up after dinner, and you?”

“Mom had me clean my tent. She has been on my case for two days. How long are you planning on staying?”

“I have paid for three days; but, it will depend on the weather and fishing. The owner said it is not problem extending my time.”

“We are on vacation. We will be here for two weeks. Where is your family?”

“What you see is all the family I have. I have been on my own in the oil fields in Texas for years. This is my first vacation in a long time.”

“My name is Krystin Gander.”

“Nice to meet you, Miss Gander. I am Mathew Rogers, but everyone calls me Mats.”

“Pleased to meet you, Mats. So how come this is your first vacation?”

She sits at the table as I explain a very small part of my checkered life; actually, only the facts about the oil fields. This gives me a chance to really study Krystin. Her mouth and lips are so well defined, like a sculpture. If she isn’t wearing lip-gloss, then her natural lips color is something most women would die for. Her glasses accent her large, ice blue, bedroom eyes. Someone has done work on her eyebrows, as they are neat and well-spaced. It has me wondering if her mom could possibly be in the beauty trade. At this distance, Krystin is more than just beautiful; she is a wet dream in the flesh.

“So, how far did you travel to get here?”

“Not that far. My dad works in Merryville; it is about twenty miles from here. Yes, I know it isn’t very far to go for a holiday; but, we have been coming to his park for as long as I can remember. If this lot is available, we always end up here. It is close to the lake and to the showers.”

There is a large building to my right, about four lots down, where the campers can shower and shave, as well as do laundry.

“Do you know if the fishing is any good in this lake?”

“You should ask my dad; he is always fishing.”

“Does he catch anything?”

“Yes and every time he does we have them for dinner. It gets kinda boring after a while.”

“Do you have any brothers or sisters?”

“One sister, Lane; she is two years older than me.”

“How old is she?”

“Fourteen.”

Krystin is twelve, one of my favorite ages for young girls; actually, after the experiences I have had recently, all young girls are my favorites.

“Where is your sister?”

“She is at a summer camp with her church group; she will be here later this week.”

Krystin stays, chatting for nearly an hour. She likes swimming, but is not too crazy about fishing. She provides excellent company; we are enjoying a hot chocolate when her mom comes over looking for her.

“This is where you are. I hope Krystin hasn’t been bothering you.”

Krystin’s mom is a mature facsimile of her. Same face, eyes and those sculptured lips all packed in a sexy body. She is wearing light blue shorts that have a slit up the side. If she is wearing panties, then they must be thongs as no panties lines are showing, just well-toned flesh. She has a similar blue t-shirt as her daughter, but it is very full of Mrs. Gander.

“Actually, she has been excellent company and a fountain of information. By the way, I am Matthew Rogers; but, everyone calls me Mats.”

“I am Karri Rogers, Krystin’s mom; as you may have already guessed. Krystin, you have to shower. We have a big day tomorrow. Maybe we can have coffee tomorrow, Mats.”

“Any time, just call.”

Talking to Krystin kept my mind off everything else; it is actually dark now. It is still warm. With a fresh mug of coffee, I just relax looking out over the lake. The moon is in its full glory, casting an eerie light over the park. Then, a noise draws my attention to Krystin’s tent. The light she is using is overkill; very bright. Her silhouette is very vivid. Fascinated, I watch her undress. There isn’t a porn movie made that could be as sexual as watching Krystin. Her movements are very feminine and sensual. She is standing before me naked and her hands run up and down her lithe body, only the canvas of the tent wall separates us. Shivers are running up and down my body. She slips on a pair of panties and then a robe and leaves the tent. Then she walks by, towards the shower.

She didn’t look my way, which is a good thing. My proud erection is pushing out my pants. My mind has her in a compromising position in my sleeping bag; wishful thinking. Checking the coffee situation, I see there is still another cup in the pot. I am tired and should retire for the night, but the desire to see Krystin again puts me back into my chair.

It is hard to see me from the road, unless you are actually looking directly at my chair. The coffee is good and, so far, the sights have been exemplary. Movement on the road catches my eye. It is Krystin; she is walking slowly, humming. She passes me without looking towards my lot.

“Good night, mom.”

“Night, Krystin, have a good sleep.”

She enters her tent. Again, her silhouette keeps my attention. She slips off her robe, and then slowly lowers her panties. She reaches for something; a bottle then shakes some of the contents on her hands. Watching her spread whatever it is on her body has me really hurting. This exercise goes on for nearly ten minutes as she massages the lotion all over her torso. Then she caps the bottle. I watch as she sits on her bed. Her hand is between her legs. Her movement’s telegraph to me she is masturbating. When she seems to be at the height of her climax, she falls back and continues. She has brought her knees upward and I can just make out she has her legs spread. Her body stiffens and she sighs in satisfaction of a job well done. The light flicks out.

What I’ve just witnessed certainly didn’t do much for me, other than get me so hard I need to follow Krystin’s example. In my tent, I relieve my pain and then walk to the shower. Back in my tent, snuggled in my sleeping bag, sleep overtakes me with my mind on Krystin.

What a morning! The sun is shining and, by walking into its rays, its heat makes an old body feel great. It has been a while since I have had to cook for myself. After pumping a Coleman stove, it is ready to light. Armed with bacon and eggs from my cooler, I soon have the bacon sizzling. Surprisingly, my first attempt at breakfast is a success.

Relaxing with a full stomach, and fresh coffee, I contemplate my day. Renting a boat and motor to try my hand at fishing sounds good. Three hours on the lake results in two good sized bass. Walking back to my camping sight, I meet Krystin on her way to the swimming area. The bikini she is wearing leaves very little to the imagination. Her pussy is outlined in the small triangle of cloth. There are two neat bows, on her hips, that keep it in place. Her top isn’t much better. Like her bottom covering, it is small and exposes two very attractive nipples. Her breasts are small, but firm. It’s hard for me to keep from showing my interest.

“Hi, Mats! I see you have had a bit of luck fishing.”

“Yes, they will be supper tonight. How’s the water?”

“Actually, it’s warm for this time of the year. Do you swim?”

“Yep, just like a rock.”

A beautiful smile forms on her face, distracting me for a moment from her luscious body. She reminds me a lot of Susan. How I miss my young friends. Then, Krystin uses her eyes in such a way that it makes me feel uncomfortable. She is well aware of how her exposed body affects men. She has an air of confidence about her. All my being wants a lot more of her.

“Why don’t you join me? I’ll try and teach you.”

“Are you sure? Don’t you have all the boys in the park after you?”

Krystin’s light complexion turns a reddish hue from a complete body blush. She’s beautiful when she blushes.

“I don’t go out with boys; besides, there are none in the park.”

“Well, in that case, give me time to clean the fish and I’ll change and scare everybody.”

“I’ll wait for you.”

Krystin accompanies me to my site and watches me clean the fish. I’ve great difficulty keeping my eyes off her. She looks so appealing. She is right next to me. Her skin is flawless, both in coloring and texture. Her long blonde hair is in a ponytail that shifts sexually every time she moves. Actually, if she burped I would likely think of it sexually.

“Excuse me for a minute while I change.”

In my tent there’s a problem: my hard-on will not go down and it is difficult to tuck in my bathing suit. The salesman, who sold me this style, told me it is the current fashion: I got conned. I guess all the men that wear this type of suit never get hard-ons. Finally, I get myself all in and it looks ridiculous. I thought Krystin’s costume is skimpy. My crown jewels are easily definable in this suit. Stepping out of the tent, I feel exposed. Krystin takes it in as if it is a common thing; but, I notice she keeps taking peeks at my bulge.

“Ok, lead on.”

Now following Krystin in her outfit takes my mind off my exposure. Her ass is naked except for a line of cloth running in the crease of her bum and a very sexy ass it is.

When we are out of earshot of her site; she turns and looks at my face and then at my bulge.

“I like the way you look in that suit, Mats. It really looks good on you.”

“Well, to be honest, Krystin, I’m impressed at the way you look.”

“You are?”

“Very much! You are a very sexy young woman.”

Again the blush: She turns and I follow my eyes glued to the two globes of soft smooth flesh. My throat is so dry and I’m hurting: maybe the cold water will do its job.

“This is it.”

There is a roped off area that appears to be set up for the younger set. A raised diving board, on a floating platform, is about forty feet out in the water. Krystin runs quickly into the water, diving like a fish. She reappears about fifteen feel away.

“Come on in, its great!”

Swimming wasn’t one of the requirements in my early life. It might have been because there were no facilities in the slum where I grew up. Over the years, I have attempted to swim in pools near the drilling rigs when it got too warm. My self-taught dog paddle isn’t a work of grace. It is downright brutal. Following Krystin, I manage to swim to her.

“You can swim; let’s go to the diving board.”

“You’re kidding? You aren’t going to get me to jump off that!”

“Come on, coward.”

As Krystin glides through the water, I lumber behind her. Once beside her she stops and looks into my eyes smiling. Slowly she moves towards me and our bodies touch. Even in the water the heat of contact has my hydraulics working. She purses her lips and smiles. She’s teasing me. Gradually we move around the platform. It is now blocking the view of anyone from shore. Steadying myself by holding the rungs of the platform Krystin moves to my back and puts her arms around my neck. Her small breasts and hard nipples push into my back. Then she nibbles my ear.

“What are you doing?”

“Nibbling.”

“Cut that out.”

“Don’t you like it?”

Her young body feels so good on me. It’s fortunate that my hands are necessary to keep me from drowning or they may get me in trouble. Then she lets go and disappears under the water. All that is left is a small ripple in the water. Then I feel her hands on my legs and then my cock. She has found the string that holds the suit and the tension is gone. She has untied it. Shocked, I feel her tug my suit downwards until it is at my knees. Then the vixen resurfaces.

“Krystin, what the hell are you doing?”

She answers me by coming towards me, face to face, with her arms around my neck. She moves her body up and down my body, with my cock as her stopper. Krystin has a sly smile on her face and reaches down and grasps me.

“Wow! You are big! It feels good Mats. Do you like that?”

She’s stroking me and it does feel so good. The image of her masturbating last night fills my mind. Taking a chance, I use one hand to steady myself and the other is on her soft bum. It does feel so soft. It doesn’t take much to undo the two bows and remove her bikini bottom. Putting it on the platform, she looks surprised, but doesn’t stop massaging me. My hand finds her bare bum exploring her crack. My finger finds her tight asshole. Caressing it, she sighs and pulls her body closer to me.

“That feels good, Mats. Nobody has ever touched me there.”

“You feel good, Krystin; but, maybe we should stop.”

“Oh, don’t stop. I like it. Don’t you like what I am doing for you?”

“Too much, but that doesn’t make it right.”

“I’m not complaining. Don’t be a spoiled sport.”

Krystin’s skin is so yielding and appealing. This is what has been missing since I left the girls behind. Krystin is now clinging to me, forgetting my cock, and enjoying my caressing hands as they enjoy her body.

The diving platform has a ledge around it allowing swimmers to climb up without trouble, and then mount the higher platform where the diving board is located. Hoisting Krystin to the lip, she sits facing me with a confused look on her face. My face, fortunately, is now level with her thighs and what’s between them. Her pussy is a vision, all puffy from excitement. It’s hairless. Unfortunately, the water has removed all of her personal scent. Leaning over, my lips touch her pussy, first kissing; and then a lick. Now Krystin no longer has a confused look, but one of surprise.

“Wow! That’s a first for me. I read about it, but I didn’t think anyone would ever kiss me there. It feels great, Mats.”

Not answering, my tongue continues to educate her. Slowly spreading her legs causes her pussy to spread, exposing her perky baby labia, an appealing shade of pink. Licking and kissing gives me a taste of her newly generated juice. It isn’t long before it is flowing liberally and Krystin is sighing softly with her hands at the back of my head pulling me into her. Her clitoris isn’t large; but, it is hard and sensitive. I’m sure that her body trembled a bit. Was it a climax?

“How do you feel?”

“Don’t stop!”

Following her request, my tongue keeps up its assault. Leaning Krystin back, against the upper platform, then lifting her legs over my shoulders brings her tight asshole into view. Like Susan’s and Shania’s, it is small, tight and smooth. When my tongue hits it Krystin’s eyes open and she really has a shocked look on her face.

“Don’t you like it?”

“You are licking my bum hole.”

“And?”

“Isn’t that dirty?”

“Do you think so? How does it feel to you?”

“It feels good.”

Krystin is now blushing. Her anal muscles are involuntarily trying to tighten her already tight asshole. Additional licking seems to get her to relax. My cock is pushing out as I wonder if this tiny hole be able to accept my spear. My experience with Susan and her friends has anal sex high on my desires. Krystin’s tight hole seems perfect. The tautness is gone from her bum cheeks. Spreading the cheeks only provides a small opening that the tip of my tongue explores. Krystin is now moaning with pleasure. Then we hear,

“Krystin, where are you?”

It’s her mom. Quickly the look of pleasure turns to a look of fear. After a quick kiss on her pussy and asshole I help her put on her bottoms then struggle into my bathing suit.

“I am here mom making sure Mats doesn’t drown.”

She swims into her mom’s view, followed by me splashing and nearly drowning with my unique dog paddle. With additional effort, I attempt to keep up with Krystin, but with poor results. Finally, I get into the depth of water where I can stand up. Krystin is on shore; she and her mother are laughing at my attempts.

“What you lack in talent you certainly make up for in effort. I hope you don’t plan to swim for our Olympic team.”

“Not this season.”

Karri is wearing a two-piece, red, bathing bikini that certainly exposes more than it covers, not that I am complaining. Her breasts are full and her nipples are large and appear long and thick. Her bikini bottoms are molded into her pubes, displaying a very impressive camel toe. The sexual appearance has my cock stirring, a movement both girls notice. Karri smiles knowingly. I wonder if she’s promiscuous.

“Krystin, I just wanted to let you know I am going to the city after I change. Do you want to come with me?”

Karri is looking right into my eyes as she says this. Fortunately, Krystin doesn’t notice this interplay. Karri is looking at my tent and I am looking at the growing damp spot on her bikini bottoms. She’s interested.

“No mom, I’m going to give Mats a few swimming lessons.”

“Do you need anything Krystin?”

Again, she’s looking right at me. It’s a double-sided question. Oh yes, I want to yell, ‘I need you in my tent right now!’ Her eyes are laughing at me.

“No mom; well, maybe can you bring back some ice cream bars?”

Again, Karri looks at me, smiling.

“That is one of her passions: ice cream. Yes, I’ll bring you some. I won’t be gone too long. Don’t drown, Mats.”

“I’ll try not to, mom.”

This time our eyes meet and Karri’s are bright and excited. It is obvious what I feel as my cock is pointing to her like a compass needle. Is there something to this interplay or is it just my wishful imagination? Watching Karri walk away from me is just as sexy as watching her walk towards me. She has a real sway to her ass and those bum cheeks don’t quit.

“Quit looking at my mom like that.”

“What do you mean?”

Krystin walks over to me, putting her body between me any anyone that may be looking, and grasps my cock, giving it a squeeze.

“That’s what I mean. You have the hots for my mom. She’s beautiful, don’t you think?”

“As beautiful as her daughter: I can see where you get your looks.”

“Dad is never home. I think mom needs more than she gets.”

“More?”

“Sex, you know what I mean.”

That’s a bit more information that I really didn’t need; but, it’s filed in the back of my mind. Offering Krystin a cola, we both sit at my table as we watch her mom leave the area. We’re now alone. The look on Krystin’s face indicates she is aware of this as well.

“I want you to do what you were doing at the platform. I never felt so good, even doing it my self doesn’t feel that good.”

“What do you suggest?”

“Can we use your tent?”

“And what if you mom or dad comes back unexpectedly?”

“They won’t know where I am if they start looking. We can think of something if anything happens.”

“Ok, you’re the boss.”

Finishing up our drinks, I follow her to the flap of my tent. Once inside, she pulls the door zipper to the floor. This conceals us from anyone that may walk by the site. Watching her remove her bikini re-enforces my erection. Standing naked before me, she puts her hands on her hips and slowly does a pirouette for me. She’s the answer to my prayers, since leaving the girls.

“I don’t have as much as my mom; but, for twelve, I’m not bad.”

“Oh Krystin, you have nothing to worry about. I love the way you look.”

“I can see that; the way you fill your bathing suit.”

Now we are both naked. She sits beside me and grasps my cock. The feel of her warm hand brings shivers to my body. Where do young girls learn about sex is a mystery, but I am happy they are so curious. Then, Krystin surprises me by straddling me and lowering her pussy on my cock; then, she rubs her body back and forth on the shaft. The dampness of her cunt is a welcome experience.

“You’re quite the girl, Krystin. I could learn to love this.”

My comment gets me the biggest grin. She continues to rub her moist pussy the length of my shaft. If she keeps it up there will be a flood of sperm all over me.

“I really like it when you kiss me down there.”

“Well, I’ll kiss you again, if you like.”

She moves her body up towards my head. Slowly, she squats over my face with her pussy inches from my mouth. Now I can smell her scent. Similar to my other young friends, it’s an addictive aroma. Opening my mouth, she lowers her offering. For a young preteen, the flow of liquid is amazing. The heat from her pussy is surprising. My lips and tongue do their job: Krystin’s legs are rubbery. She is on her knees, leaning forward, when her body shutters with a climax. A flood of juice splashes over my face. Lapping up the surplus, my manipulations bring her to the heights four more times. Spreading her ass cheeks, I indulge in tight rosebud licking. Krystin reaches back and spreads her cheeks even more, giving me a small opening that my tongue quickly uses. I am hurting. My peg is sticking up solid. I’m hesitant about considering actual sex with Krystin, even though both of her openings would accept my shaft. Her mom will be back shortly and it wouldn’t be wise to have her bleeding, even if she’s in agreement.

“That feels good, Mats. I bet my sister would like it as well.”

Krystin only mentioned her sister Lane once before, the comment that she’s at camp. If she looks anything like Krystin and her mother then she has to be a walking dream as well. Krystin looks very appealing, as she sits breathing heavily from the exertion of the numerous climaxes she just experienced. She’s staring at my hard-on; then, reaches over and starts caressing me.

“What do you mean your sister would like it?”

“We are close and her only experience has been with boys her age. All they do is grope and want to get into her panties; mind you, I can’t blame them for she is beautiful between her legs.”

More information I really didn’t need to know; but, it has my curiosity built up about meeting Lane. Looking at Krystin has me wondering just how close the two sisters are. She’s blushing, realizing what she just told me.

“She came home late one night with a big bruise on her thigh. She said it really hurt. One of her so-called boyfriends got so excited he bumped her, giving her the bruise; for his troubles, she kicked him between the legs. When she showed me the bruise, she took off her panty hose. I don’t think she has ever had her pussy kissed, at least she’s never told me if she has.”

“Well, I guess we will never find out. You said she is at camp.”

“But she will be here Sunday night; so, if you stay over you will meet her.”

Krystin is smiling as she watches me mull over her comment. I think she wants me to stay longer than I had planned. If she keeps rubbing me the way she is, she will get her wish.

“If you keep rubbing me, you will get all covered with my cream.”

“Will I? I have never seen a guy cum. Please do it for me.”

She gets her wish. The pent up feeling of being with Krystin all day finally gets its release. The angle of my cock is pointed right at her small, budding titties. The first shot of hot cum spatters all over her chest. Her body moves with a jolt as it hits. The second and third hit her as well; finally, the last dying surges just run down her fingers. The look of surprise and satisfaction on her face has me smiling. I must admit that I feel a helluva lot better now. The urge to consider sex with Krystin has diminished considerably.

“Do you always shoot that much stuff?”

“Only when young girls, do what you did for me.”

“You have had other girls do this?”

“Yes.”

“Good, I thought I might be the only girl that thinks about sex all the time.”

“I can assure you others love it as much as you do.”

She rubs her hand on some cum running down between her small breasts and then smells it. She looks at me and then tastes it. Then she licks the balance off her hand.

“It smells funny, but it doesn’t taste that bad. It was cool watching you shoot. Can we do it again?”

“Maybe later, but we have to get cleaned up before you mom gets back. I hope we find time to do it again.”

As it turns out, we are alone for nearly three hours, plenty of time to get cleaned and dressed; now sitting at my picnic table, drinking a cola, Karri returns. She sees us both and waves. She is dressed in white shorts and a white t-shirt. I like her in her bikini much better.

“Krystin, I’ve your ice cream. I’ll put it in the cooler. You can have it for dessert.”

She disappears into her tent. Krystin looks beautiful. While we were sitting, waiting for her mom, she talked about sex and asked a number of questions about fucking. One topic she dwells on is anal sex. It seems that she and Lane have had many a discussion about sex and that topic kept coming up. Explaining to her if anal is done properly, with the right perpetration, it is enjoyable for both. She wants to know if she is big enough to take my cock in her pussy and bum. My assurance that both will stretch to accommodate me brings a big smile to her face. Then she wants to know when we can try it. At the rate my cock is reviving I want to take her in the tent and do her right now. Her mother’s return put the kibosh to that thought. Then we hear Karri approach; turning, I am pleasantly surprised. Karri has change back into her bikini. My hard-on just got harder. Karri sits on my side of the table, her legs and bottom concealed from Krystin. She slowly spreads her legs and gives me a close view of her pubes. Her scent is so heady; it takes willpower not to reach over and caresses her inner thighs. Leaning over she gives me a view of her luscious cleavage.

“Mats, would you like to join Krystin and I for dinner? It isn’t much, just spaghetti; but, we have plenty and we have dessert. My husband had to go to the office, some disaster they couldn’t handle without him. He won’t be back till late tomorrow afternoon. I think he loves his work more than he loves being with his family.”

Her thighs are moving back and forth while she is talking to me. Her damp spot leaves nothing to the meaning of her comment about dessert. She seems to be as interested in me as I am in her.

“I would love the company. What can I bring?”

“Just yourself, we have plenty of everything. Give us about half an hour and then come over.”

Watching Karri and her daughter leave has me hurting. Considering Krystin just milked me, my recovery power continues to surprises me. It has to be the inspiration of seeing Karri in that bikini. As both of them walk away, Karri looks back and smiles, then she pulls her bikini upward causing the thin bite of material to bury itself in her ass. The effect is she appears to be nude from behind. This could be a very interesting evening.

Changing into slacks and a clean shirt, I am ready for the night. Karri has changed into short shorts with a bandana top. Her hair is pulled into a ponytail. Her lips are coated with a shining coat of deep rose gloss. Her perfume is haunting me. All I can think of is dessert. What is she planning?

The meal is plain, but very tasty and the company couldn’t be better. Karri proves to be a good conversationalist; she is very knowledgeable on many topics. She has me mesmerized. I watch her mouth as she talks, wanting to know how her lips will taste. When I think of her lips, her lower ones have me trembling. Krystin seems to be oblivious of the interplay between her mom and myself. It’s eight o’clock when the little gathering ends. After helping with the dishes, I leave for my tent feeling mellow, but oh so horny. The conversation between Karri and Krystin is mainly about how the day went and how good the ice cream tasted. Then, I hear Krystin leave to have her shower. Grabbing my chair, I arrange to watch her in her tent. How I wish I could join her. After watching her mom all evening, I need some sort of relief. Krystin returns from her shower, waves, and returns to her tent.

Her ritual is very similar to last night. She anoints her body with some lotion, and then proceeds to masturbate. Her silhouette takes me through her sexual adventure; then; finally; the sigh of relief. She gets herself comfortable, and then turns out the light. The shock is when I hear.

“Good night, Mats. I will dream of you tonight.”

Was I set up for today? It has me wondering. Gathering my soap and towel, I trudge to the shower. After a hot shower, the cold water is welcome to lower my active sexual hormones. I considered masturbating; but, decided against it. My desire to climax is appealing; but, waiting for a warm receptacle may be to my benefit; both Krystin and her mom have what I desire. The campsite is dark when I return. My thoughts of enjoying more than dinner, seems to be just that; thoughts.

It’s ten when I return from my shower, dressed in my old robe. Still excited about the events of the day I grab my chair: lowering the back allows me to gaze at the heavens and enjoy the shimmering of the stars. It’s vast and has me wondering if anyone is up there. A slight noise towards the rear of my lot tweaks my hearing. Something, or someone, is milling about.

“Mats, it is me Karri. Krystin is asleep. Would you like some company?”

Oh, would I! All my thoughts have Karri nude with her legs spread so I can do a detailed examination of her body. Pulling the robe over my growing erection, I answer.

“Sure, come on over. Sit down and enjoy the stars. They are so beautiful.”

Karri is also in a robe and, I would bet, the crown jewel; that’s all she is wearing. Her breasts are unconfined, moving gracefully. Sitting on a full-length lounge beside me, her scent wafts me. Oh, she smells so good! I watch as the robe starts to fall to the sides. The glow of the moon reflects off her smooth skin. I follow the movements of her parting robe; but, unfortunately, it stops at her belt. Is my mind playing tricks? I am sure I can see where Karri’s tan stops and is that a trimmed bush? Shit! My body is trembling.

“I often sit looking at them as well. It’s always clear here with no smog, unlike it is in the city. You must see a lot of stars when you are working on the rigs?”

“Often, but not with such attractive company.”

Karri gives me her full smile and moves her body slightly. That movement allows the robe to part further giving me a luscious view of a well-trimmed pussy. We are now looking eyeball to eyeball. Sliding off my chair, then to my knees, her sexual scent has me in a trance. When her fingers run through my hair I am lost. With my face against her soft pubic hair, I take four or five deep breaths. Karri’s essence is stronger than her daughter’s, but just as addictive. Lifting one of her legs gives me access to her honeydew. Her sexual core is moist and tasty; unlike her daughter Karri’s elixir, which has a very distinctive taste. What surprises me is the length of her clitoris. I have seen pictures on the net of women with clits that look like penises; well, now I’m sucking one! It has to be nearly two inches long and as thick as my thumb. Karri grabs my ears, pulling me deep into her; then, her body trembles with a climax. Liquid seems to gush from her pussy. Desperately, I try to keep ahead of the flow; but, the overflow dampens her robe. Removing my face from her fountain, then looking at Karri, causes her to chuckle. My face is covered with her thick juice, my hair all ruffled because of her handhold while cumming. Quickly releasing her belt gives me my second goal: Karri’s luscious breasts. Like her clitoris, her nipples are big, I mean really big! If Krystin is going to follow in her mom’s footsteps, then I would love to see her when she is eighteen. She’ll be a man killer, no she is man killer! Surprisingly, Karri’s breasts are firm and her nipples rigid. She reacts quickly as soon as my mouth is on one of them. Moaning and groaning, her body twists and turns in passion: she cums twice before pushing me away.

“Oh Mats, that feels so good. I wish Frank were that passionate. He won’t go down on me.”

Frank must be her hubby and a complete fool. Not going down on Karri is a sacrilege! With a wife and a daughter so interested in sex, I’d get my fill nightly and I still haven’t seen the older daughter. Frank needs his head examined! Karri’s hands on my cock bring me back to the task at hand.

“Oh, you are bigger than Frank. What can I do for you?”

Taking her hand, I lead her to my tent to the same sleeping bag her daughter graced this afternoon. Slipping off Karri’s robe, then my own, I guide her to the mattress, laying her on her back. There is a small battery light that gives off a soft glow. The light will give me an opportunity to actually see all of Karri. Between her thighs, her clit stands out like an erect penis. Lowering my face, it quickly disappears into my mouth. Karri lifts her knees and then raises her hips, moving them back and forth, providing more pressure on her clit and resulting in multiple climaxes. Her husband has to be gay! Slipping my hand to her bum I am elated to find her asshole is large and stretched. Two fingers quickly are deep inside her. Karri sighs with pleasure.

“I have always liked that, Mats. Frank only does me there when he has had a few drinks. Your fingers feel good!”

Removing my fingers, Karri assumes the position. As I slowly mount her, with my cock aimed at her willing pussy, sliding into Karri is even better then I imagined. Her silk like pussy fits like a welcome glove. Quickly, her vaginal muscles grasp me and start massaging my shaft. This feels much better than with my fingers. Each stroke has me stopping for a moment so we both can savor the feelings for as long as possible. Will fucking Krystin feel as memorable?

“That feels so good, Mats! Frank has no staying power. I think I am going to cum again.”

With that bit of information, I hold off climaxing for as long as possible. Karri has four vaginal climaxes before I’m forced to ejaculate; it does feel so good! After today, with her daughter, there is a great feeling of relief. The last time I felt this exhausted was with the girls and that seems like ions ago, not just last week. When I attempt to move, Karri grabs me and pulls me to her taking my full weight on her body.

“Mats, don’t move. I love the feeling of a man on top of me, especially after such a wonderful fuck job you gave me. You’ve really satisfied me!”

Time passes too quickly in times like this. We must have fallen asleep. Someone is prodding me awake. It’s Karri.

“I have to go back to my tent before Krystin wakes. It is almost dawn. Will you do one last thing for me?”

“What?”

“Do me in the ass. It has always been one of my favorite feelings and you are much bigger than Frank.”

Karri looks good lying on her tummy with her legs spread. Her rosebud looks so inviting. My cock is ready to do business. With a little K Y Jelly, it easily slips into her back opening. Her anal muscles work on the intruder, squeezing and pushing. It isn’t long before Karri is in the throes of a climax with me contributing some hot cum.

“I can’t thank you enough for this, Mats. It has been a long time since I have felt so satisfied.”

“I’m the one who should be thanking you, Karri. I love looking at you and, better yet, tasting you. Frank doesn’t know what he’s missing.”

Karri is blushing as she reaches over and gives me a peck on the cheek, then a passionate kiss. She sits up with her breasts in their full glory; then, she gets up, leaning over to pick up her robe. Her bum cheeks spread for a moment, exposing one of the nicest assholes still open with a string of cum seeping out. It is large and well wrinkled. My cock is stirring once more. Karri does enjoy anal. I hope we’ve a chance to do it again.

“I don’t know if we’ll have a chance to do this again; but, I hope we do. You are a quite the man, Mats. I can see why you are such a hit with Krystin. Bye, for now; see you for coffee later this morning.”

Karri makes no attempt to cover her self as she walks from my tent to hers. We are the only ones in this area and I am sure she is doing that to give me a view I’ll never forget. Snuggling back into my sleeping bag, my mind is on Karri and her lovely daughter Krystin.

A couple of birds in a heated disagreement wake me. The sun is up shining and bright. My wristwatch tells me it is eight. As soon as I unzip my bag the scent of what happened last night hits me like a hammer. Karri’s scent is everywhere. My cock is coated with a crusty substance, confirmation of the wonderful time I had between her legs and in her ass. Quickly throwing on my robe, and then removing the bag liner, I hit for the shower with a handful of change and laundry soap. If everything goes right, Krystin will be gracing my tent again today. That thought has me hard as I shower.

Back at my tent, the coffee is ready. My winnings included a Black and Decker slow drip coffee maker. What better way to greet the morning than with the memories of last night vivid in my mind, the aroma of a fresh cup of coffee in my nostrils and the unfolding of a new day and all it wonders before me.

“Good morning.”

It’s Krystin.

“Good morning to you. Did you have a good night’s sleep?”

“I think so; I kept waking up to the sounds of moaning. Did you hear it?”

“No, not really, once down I’m out for the count.”

Of course, what she heard was her mom enjoying each climax. My cock stirs at the thought. Krystin is wearing a thin robe, showing lots of bare leg. She moves the lounge that her mom used last night so that she is sitting in front of me with her back to her campsite. Once on the lounge she spreads her legs, giving me a wonderful view of her panty covered, preteen pussy. Her red panties are pulled tight into her slit, exposing her tasty pussy lips to me. Now, I am hard and my cock is tenting my shorts. Krystin has a smile on her face as she stares at it.

“It looks good, Mats. Did you get to use it last night?”

“Use it?”

“Yes, with my mom. I know you and her were making eyes at each other during dinner.”

“Now why would you think that?”

“Well, if I was my mom and saw you, a hulk of a man, and knowing that daddy doesn’t think too much of sex, I’d want to see if you were better than daddy.”

“How do you know about your daddy?”

“Well, it takes me longer to masturbate than it does for him to fuck my mom.”

Well, that is right to the point: something I certainly wasn’t expecting in so descriptive terms. I should change the subject.

“Would you like a coffee or hot chocolate? Some breakfast?”

“I do drink coffee. Please, cream and sugar.”

I must be a sight walking around in my shorts with a hard-on. Krystin seems to be enjoying the display as she is grinning when I hand her a coffee. She reaches over and rubs me. Dumb me just stands there for a moment. Krystin lifts the band and shoves her hand in, grasping me. It does feel good. Her small hand is so cool and soft.

“Can we use this again today?”

“Use how?”

“I want to get fucked. I thought about it last night for a long time before I fell asleep. You said I could stretch enough for you to get in me.”

“I think you can, but are you sure?”

“I’m sure. I want to be able to tell Lane that I lost my cherry before she did. It will make her livid with jealousy.”

“Do you think that is wise? What if she tells your mom?”

“She won’t. I caught her sucking off Rick Brant one night. If she tells on me she will be in trouble as well.”

With all these comments, I’m as hard as an iron pipe. If there was some way of getting Krystin in my tent without her mom being aware of it she wouldn’t be a virgin very long. That reminds me: I will have to extend my stay for another three or four days, at least, or maybe I should extend it to end when Krystin and her family are planning on leaving. I do want another session with Karri, if possible, and who knows how often Krystin will want to be fucked, if she enjoys it, and if I have anything to do about it she will.

The sound of activity from her mom’s tent has Krystin cover heaven. I want to bury my face between her legs, but it will have to wait. Karri is walking towards us with her coffee cup in hand.

“You have any coffee left? I just plugged in my pot, but I am drying for a cup.”

“Yes, there is plenty left. Did you have a good sleep last night?”

“Oh, yes! For some reason I have never slept so well since we came here. It must be the air.”

Karri is looking right at my bulge. If Krystin weren’t here, I would be between Karri’s legs fucking her once more. Karri looks so sexy in her robe. She still isn’t wearing a bra. Her large nipples are outlined in her robe. When she walks, the robe separates showing her lovely legs. Is she wearing panties? Inquiring minds want to know!

“Krystin, I will be going to town this morning for supplies and to wait for your dad. Do you want to come?”

“No, mom, Mats needs a few more swimming lessons; besides, I don’t want to be in the city on a nice day like this.”

“Can’t say I blame you, Mats, you don’t mind?”

“No, Krystin is good company; she keeps me on my toes.”

As Karri walks back to her tent, Krystin looks at me and again moves her robe exposing her panties. They are very damp at the crotch. She reaches down and pulls them to one side exposing her bald pussy to me.

“This is for you as soon as mom leaves. It will give us lots of time. I can’t wait.”

The way I’m hurting the sooner Karri leaves the better. What a way to start a day: a tight cherry before breakfast. I get another round of coffees and refill the pot. The scent of fresh brewing coffee soon fills the campsite. My eyes are glued to Krystin’s pussy, wishing Karri would hurry up and leave. Krystin is now slowly massaging her small, but hard, clitoris. If she is fortunate, it will grow as big as her moms.

“I am leaving now, Krystin. Don’t let her be a pest, Mats.”

We both watch the car disappear down the road. Krystin gets up and stands in front of me, then removes her panties. Opening the robe confirms she is now naked. Reaching out my hand, I caress her tummy, slowly sliding down to her hairless peach. Leaning forward my lips meet her lips. Her taste, mixed with the coffee, is very heady.

“I want you, Mats. Let’s go to your tent.”

“We should wait for a bit just to make sure you mom has gone. She may have forgotten something and has to return. You are so beautiful.”

She moves closer to me, allowing me contact with her pussy. There is a different taste this morning: pee, mixed with her body wash, and plenty of her secretions. Opening her peach gives me a goodly amount. My tongue finds her elusive clitoris, her body trembles with each flick.

“Has it been long enough now? I need to lie down.”

Nearly a half hour has passed since Karri left the site. Taking Krystin’s hand, we enter the tent. Quickly, both of us are naked; Krystin lies on her back, knees up, her legs stretched outwards. Her opening spreads, exposing her deep pink inner pussy. Kneeling between her legs, with my face at her junction, the scent and beauty has me trembling. The view is surreal. Am I looking at her intact hymen? What a sight! The plan is this: it won’t look the same when she leaves.

“Ok, Mats, I want you to do me like you did my mom last night. With all the noise she made, she must have enjoyed it.”

“What do you mean?”

“I know my mom was here. I wasn’t asleep when she checked my tent; so, I waited to see what she was up too. I heard her walk by my tent and talk to you.”

“You are a smarty. We are going to have to take care of that. You are just too nosey.”

Taking my time, I make sure she is well lubricated using my tongue. Like her mother, she enjoys cumming. Her body wiggles, and then tenses, as she cums. When she raises her bum, her tight rosebud is exposed. Will she be willing to let me do her there?

“Oh Mats, please, I want to feel you in me.”

“It may hurt a bit. If you feel it hurts too much we will stop.”

Krystin is so small under my large frame. She reminds me of Susan. I lower my body with my spear aimed at its goal. My foreskin is pulled back with the head of my cock ready. Surprisingly, it disappears and slides in to her hymen.

“Are you sure?”

Her answer consists of her hips pushing against my cock. Her eyes are closed and her face is twisted in concentration. Slowly, my body weight pushes against her cherry. The pressure builds up slowly. There is resistance. Then, boom! My shaft disappears deep inside Krystin. Her breath exhales like a balloon that has lost its life.

“Oh my god! What happened? It hurts like hell!”

“Relax, Krystin. Let your body get used to me. The hurt will go away shortly.”

Supporting my weight on my arms, I remain deep inside her pussy. Gradually the tension relaxes in her young preteen body. Then her eyes open and she gives me a smile.

“It does feel better now. When you first went in me I thought something had really been damaged.”

“No, nothing is damaged; but, you are no longer a virgin. Your cherry is history. You are now one up on your sister.”

“That is what I wanted, but now you have to show me what made my mom moan so much last night.”

Slowly introducing her to the sensation of pumping causes her eyes to close again; not from pain, but pleasure. Like my other young lovers, I take it as slow as possible, reading her facial expressions to ensure she is enjoying her first sexual experience. Krystin is so tight. It’s nearly twenty minutes before I am at the point of no return.

“Krystin, I’m sorry but I’m going to cum.”

“Oh, this is dreamy. Now I know what mom likes about you. Let me feel it.”

As my shaft surges I can feel the tension flow from my body, as well as the sperm. Krystin’s receptacle is more than enough to contain it. It’s not long before my shriveled up spear slips out of its home. Flopping down beside her, I lean over and kiss. She responds, in kind, and then snuggles up to me. Krystin falls asleep in my arms. Her hair smells of shampoo, her body of sex: what a combination. My hands explore her young body. Her nipples are hard; I roll them between my fingers. Every now and then I must have struck a soft spot as she moans in appreciation. Finally, she stirs and her eyes open.

“That was nice, Mats. I am ready to do it again.”

“Good, then we have to go swimming. We certainly can’t smell like we do when your mom comes back.”

Krystin is softly laughing as she arranges her body for the second time; but, I change the rules and lay on my back with my cock hard, sticking upwards.

“You climb on top of me and put it in you. Then you can take your time.”

As she climbs on top of me her legs spread and gobs of pinkish cum drip on my stomach. She reaches down, grasps me and guides me to heaven. Closing my eyes, I just enjoy the tight feeling of her encompassing me. It doesn’t take long before she is in the swing of things, bouncing up and down. Her eyes are closed as she continues to move. My mind is on everything unrelated to sex, to try and hold off the inevitable for as long as possible. My desire is to have Krystin cum as many times as possible. She’ll be walking funny for most of the day; I hope her mom doesn’t notice. Her body tenses up numerous times; I am at a point of no return. Strings of hot cum fill her for the second time.

Lifting her body upwards, there are gobs of cum flowing from her swollen pussy. This is the feeling I’ve missed since leaving Susan and her sister. Krystin makes a perfect substitute. She gets up and grabs her robe and runs to her tent.

“Get your bathing suit on and meet me at the water.”

Changing, then gathering up my sleeping bag’s liner, that is now covered with pinkish cum and a smattering of blood, I head for the washer the second time today. I’m going to have to go to town just to buy some more Tide and get a large supply of change for the washer.

Krystin is waiting for me at the water’s edge. When she sees me, she takes a running dive. I lumber behind her and make one helluva splash when I hit the water. Following her, we head for the platform.

“Mats, that has to be the best thing in my life so far. I wonder why my daddy doesn’t like doing it.”

“I wonder as well. Would you like to do things with your daddy?”

“I don’t know. I don’t think so.”

“You certainly made my visit to this park worthwhile. I plan to stay here as long as you and your family are here.”

“There will more people on the weekend. It’ll start filling up today. We certainly can’t go around as we have.”

“I guess we better make the most out of the time we have. Let’s go back to my tent. The bag liner should be dry.”

Moving towards me, Krystin gives me a hug and then a very sexy kiss. Her hand slips under the band of my swimsuit and grasps my now willing member. She is getting bold. Then she unties my suit and pulls it to my ankles and starts swimming to shore laughing. Not being able to tread water I sink like a stone pulling my suit back into place. My lungs are bursting when I breaks surface. Krystin is already on shore waiting for me. When I finally reach where it is shallow enough for me to stand I am puffing like a draft horse.

“You are going to pay, Krystin.”

“Oh, sure. What are going to do too me? You want me as much as I want you. Hurry up, old man.”

Now that makes me realize the vast difference in our ages. She is right: What am I going to do to her for punishment? I’m looking forward to being between her legs again and maybe between her bum cheeks. Still wheezing, I follow her to my site. She is drying her hair, still enjoying my plight.

“Okay, smarty, are you up to something different?”

“How different?”

“Your bum.”

“You want to do me in my bum?”

“Oh yes! I like it there and I hope you do as well.”

“You are sure I will stretch?”

“Very sure, your pussy did.”

“That is for sure and I want to do it again. I am game if you think you are up to it.”

In the tent she slips out of her wet bikini. Her skin is damp, but she looks so sexy standing naked before me. Her pussy is still a bit puffy with that just fucked look. I still can’t believe my recuperative powers. After ejaculating four times in less than twelve hours my cock is again ready to do battle. Beautiful company can do wonderful things. Groping in my suitcase, I find a container of KY Jelly. Unlike Karri, Krystin’s asshole is virgin tight. This has to be a great experience for Krystin, providing her with another avenue for enjoyable sex for the rest of her life.

Hugging Krystin standing up is an unusual experience. She is, maybe, four foot six and I am six foot three; talk about the odd couple! Her hair is still damp. Sitting down on a chair, my face is at the right height to kiss her. It doesn’t take Krystin long to get into the swing of kissing. Her arms are around my neck, hugging and kissing. Giving me her tongue, sucking provides me a taste of her toothpaste. My finger finds her asshole, our new goal. Pushing against it, she pushes back and my finger slips in. Removing my finger, I coat it with KY jelly and shove it in again. This time it slips in as far as possible. Krystin’s eyes are closed as her body rocks against my finger. She is grunting with pleasure.

“Mats, that does feel different, like I have to go.”

That gets her another passionate kiss. Now on my knees, pulling her down towards my sleeping bag, she gives her body to me allowing me to guide her down. Gently turning her so her bum is facing me, I spread her cheeks. Liberally using the jelly, her asshole is fully lubricated for our next adventure. My cock is rigid. With two fingers now deeply embedded in her asshole, Krystin is moaning.

“Are you ready for this, Krystin?”

“Oh, yes, your fingers feel good.”

Positioning my body, with my cock lined up, I lower my tool and feel the head disappear into her tight opening.

“That is big, Mats. Now it really feels like I have to go poo.”

“That is natural, does it hurt?”

“No.”

Slowly introducing another three inches into her ass, I stop and wait. Her anal muscles grasp my shaft and then relax. Finally, she is able to take the last two inches. My strokes are slow and measured. The heat of her tight anal opening sears my cock. Krystin’s breathing is short and haggard. I think she climaxes, but I can’t be sure.

“How do you feel?”

“Full.”

“No hurting?”

“No, just full.”

“I can’t hold off much longer.”

“Okay, squirt your cream, but I want to feel you in my pussy after, ok?”

“I promise.”

Relief floods through my body as the hot cum sprays deep in Krystin. Fucking Karri anally was good, but doing Krystin the same way is earthshaking! Again, she reminds me so much of Susan. My cock shrinks and slips out of its very tight opening. Krystin remains on her tummy with her bum cheeks still spread. Her anal opening is stretched open showing a deep hole. As I lean over and kiss both ass cheeks, Krystin’s body trembles.

“You just lay here and rest. I have to have a quick shower. The last thing we need is for you to get an infection.”

“Ok. I am not going anywhere.”

After the fastest shower on record, I return to my tent. Krystin is still in the same position. Her asshole is now closed but shows signs of being used. The rim is no longer smooth but shows definite wrinkles. It’s beautiful.

“Are you feeling okay?”

“Yes, I have been waiting for you. Are you ready to fuck me again?”

“Nearly, I need a few minutes to recover.”

“Can I help?”

“Yes, you can. You can handle it for me.”

“Will sucking it help?”

Bong! That comment did wonders for my recuperative powers. Krystin leans over and starts sucking. Her small hand grasps my testicles, softly massaging them. Soon, my hero is standing proud.

“You feel ready, Mats. Put it in me. I like the feel of it.”

This time our lovemaking is very long and drawn out. Krystin manages to climax four times, me none. I have run out of cum for a while. My old body just can’t keep up with the demands.

Later in the day, we are both in the water enjoying the coolness. Krystin has given me a few tips that allow me to move through the water with a bit more grace. However, the best times are when we are at the diving platform and she allows me to enjoy feeling her body. My groping fingers and tongue have been in her pussy twice since we have been in the water.

My growling stomach reminds me that it needs replenishment if I plan to keep up with the demands of the Gander females. The sounds of a vehicle on the roadway causes both of us to look. It’s Karri and another young female.

“Look, Mats! It’s Lane!”

Lane gets out of the van, notices her sister and waves. I notice her as well. She must take after her dad in height, but everything else is her mom. She is a tall brunette with long hair to the middle of her back and a body that reminds me of her mother. Dressed in white short shorts, and a white tube top that displays, she is nearly the same size as Karri. Her long, well-formed legs are tanned. My second head is stirring.

I’m going to enjoy the balance of my time camping beside the Ganders, The only question is: Will Lane be part of it?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.