Peter is 19: Ryan - Cover

Peter is 19: Ryan

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Chapter 3: Now Again

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3: Now Again - Peter goes back to college and makes a surprising discovery: There is such a thing as a cute "boy"!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Incest   Cousins   MaleDom   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   School  

I can't help smiling as I look at him. He's gorgeous. No wonder I couldn't keep my hands off him.

"What?" he asks sipping his drink.

"I forgot how gorgeous you are." He doesn't want to be flattered by that, but he is. "You look good. I mean overall — like you been taking care of yourself."

"I still work out daily. Eat right." He sips his drink again. "So. Are you playing games again or have you finally admitted the truth and come out all the way?"

I knew he was going to ask that. "Actually, Alex and I are celebrating. Sort of a last hurrah. I'm engaged. Yvette's moving in with us next week and we're getting married in October."

He looks uncomfortable. "Oh." He takes another sip. "Does she know about your toy collection?"

"You were not a toy, Ryan." He shrugs. "She knows about Alex. She understands."

"Well. An amazing woman. I'm certain you'll be very happy." He stands up to leave but I head him off.

"Sit. We were friends first, Ryan. I'd hate to think that was completely lost." He sits again. "Are you seeing anyone?"

He blushes and looks around, "Actually, yes. I'm supposed to be meeting him here. I didn't expect to see you."

"That makes two of us."

"He's a very considerate lover."

"Good. I'm glad."

He looks up then past me, shocked, "Your family doesn't believe in restraint, does it?"

I look around. Alex has yet another guy pinned to the nearest wall. "Alex? Definitely not." I also see another man look at our table and head toward us. He a tall thin black man, whom I don't recognize but clearly — by the sudden smile on his face — Ryan does. "You're new friend?"

Ryan doesn't answer just stands up to meet him. "Scott, I'd like you to meet an old friend of mine. This is Peter. Peter, Scott."

I stand, shake hands and exchange the standard pleasantries. We chat for another few minutes before Scott leads Ryan off and I sit by myself for a minute and finish my drink. Alex finally wanders over to me.

"I'm pretty pissed at you." He leans over me and if he weren't so trashed it would be intimidating.

"You have a right ta be." I pull him down and kiss him softly. "I'll make it up to you."

"How?"

The very position gives me the idea. "How 'bout I be the sub for the weekend? Just til Vette moves in. You can use me — abuse me — however you want. Uh, no permanent marks, right?"

He leans down further, "Startin' when?"

I know this is a bad idea but I'm a little trashed myself, "Now."

His face goes serious as he actually contemplates the idea; he's not as drunk as I thought. "Gimme yo' watch." He says finally. I'm not sure why he asks for it but I hand it to him. He puts it in his pocket. "You on my time now. Don't be askin' if-n we late. Clear?"

Alex is perpetually late, whereas I'm usually early. Taking my watch and forcing me to just deal with it will drive me crazy. I hate being late. "Clear. Sir." I say.

"Don't call me that; that's your rule. Call me..." he thinks for a minute then gets a devious grin, " ... call me 'Sexy'."

"Alex..." he lifts his eyebrows and I roll my eyes, "Sexy, I can't call you 'sexy' all weekend."

"You best learn to less'on you wanna get spanked in public."

"Al-Sexy, you wouldn't."

"See that drag queen over there?" I look at the very large man in a dress on the stage. "Ten-to-one says I can get him ta spank you without even buying him a drink. Yo' ass, publicly displayed. Oh yeah. Come on, boy. You getting' spanked."

He tries to pull me out of the chair but I pull back, "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Alex — Sexy, come on. I know I said whatever you want but..."

"You gonna back on this already? Or too chicken ta try it the other way. Tell you what, you say 'peanut butter' an' I'll back off. Deal?"

The truth is I am already chickening out. I don't have Alex's nerve which is why I like being in control. But I've known Alex his entire life and I know one thing is true. He likes pushing the envelope but he wants everyone happy in the end. He'll honor the safe word. He won't really hurt me. My heart's pounding with mild panic but I say, "Just don't let him actually hurt me, Sexy."

He grabs my arm, "Oh, ain't nobody gonna do that but me." He all but drags me over to the stage and whispers to Shina Turner who has arms like lead pipes.

Shina picks up the microphone. 'She' announces that I've been a bad boy. I have never been more embarrassed in my life. Alex grins at me over his beer and somewhere in the crowd, no doubt, Ryan is watching this. And laughing.

They have a runway style strut-off — Alex picks the winner who gets to spank me. Alex is enjoying this far too much. As is the crowd. When it's all said and done, I get 15 whacks — bare hand, bare butt — from Scott. Afterward, Ryan and Alex shake hands and Scott looks immensely pleased with himself. For the rest of the night comments about my ass follow me around. I have to stand through it — it really does hurt too much to sit down.

Alex pushes me into a corner and nuzzles my neck. I run hot and cold simultaneously from the heat of his touch and the pain in my butt. "That was so fuckin' hot, I can't tell you." He rubs my crotch with his leg while rubbing his against mine. I'm harder than I thought I would be. "Ima fuck you soon as I get you home. Ima bend you ova the couch an' bang that pretty pink ass uh yo's."

My breath is actually short. "Top, Al-Sexy. I don't like being bottom."

His hand hits the wall next to my head. It actually makes me jump. "I ask you what you like?"

"No." I can't help grinning. It's like a good movie; you know it's fiction but you respond anyway.

"Say it. Tell me what Ima do to ya."

I cannot believe I am getting so in to this. "You gonna take me home, Sexy, an' you gonna bend me over the couch and you gonna fuck my ass."

"Oh yeah." He kisses me hard. "Go dance. I wanna watch that ass move."

He lets me go and I go out on the dance floor. I am so turned on, I can barely breath. We wind up there until the place closes — I stop drinking, since I have to drive but he paws me and taunts me and generally dominates me until I am shaking.

In the bathroom of the club, he shoves me against the wall, facing it. Men are coming in and out trying not to notice the attack that's happening inches from the sink. I'm facing away from the mirror, looking at the door of the only stall as Alex hisses in my ear. "You don't know how long I wan'ed ta take you. Make you my bitch." He's hard and rubbing against me. I want him enough to let him do it here if he asks. "Hey," he yells out, "anybody know where the nearest hotel at?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.