Fat Farm - Cover

Fat Farm

Copyright© 2008 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 34

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Denise is a fat woman. Her one and only friend introduces her to a unique weight loss program that helped her lose forty pounds. The only problem is the price she has to pay in order to participate in the program. Already filled with self-loathing, what is the loss of dignity in comparison to the loss of forty pounds?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie  

Day 470 Wednesday

Denise entered the luxurious house and looked around at the furnishings. Where Dale enjoyed a sedate demonstration of wealth, Michelle preferred décor that announced her financial success without leaving any doubt in a visitor's mind. The antique Chinese lacquer furniture, silk screens, and oriental paintings shouted money. Denise shook her head wondering what the rest of the house looked like.

Larry, completely naked, hugged her and said, "I don't know what she wants to discuss with you. She wouldn't tell me."

"I've got an idea," Denise said. Karen had warned her that Michelle liked to have a long heart to heart with the women dating any of her men.

"Want to tell me?" Larry asked.

"She wants to give me some advice on the care and feeding of Larry," Denise said.

"Ah," Larry said looking a little embarrassed. He gestured to the living room and said, "She's in there with Terry."

Denise entered the room with Larry by her side. Michelle was sprawled across a chair with her skirt hiked up around her waist and her legs spread wide. She was holding Terry's head between her legs while he pleasured her with his tongue. She arched her back and screamed out her orgasm.

Denise watched having seen Michelle doing that just about every previous visit to the house. It seemed to her that Michelle had sex every hour on the hour except when she was selling real estate. She wondered if Michelle didn't engage in a little hanky-panky while selling real estate. The house suggested that she was very successful at it.

Interrupting her thoughts, Larry ran a hand along her back and said, "It'll be a while before she's done."

"I know," Denise said watching Terry rise up from his knees. He entered Michelle and started humping. After watching him for a few seconds, she said, "It is easy to see that Terry has only been here a couple of weeks."

The young man was thrusting into Michelle like there was no tomorrow. At that rate, he'd tire himself out in ten minutes. Odds were pretty good that he wouldn't last that long and would ejaculate after two minutes. Larry said, "I know. He'll be done soon."

Seeing him tighten his buttocks, Denise said, "He's coming."

"Yeah," Larry said.

Denise looked down at Larry's cock and noticed that it wasn't the least bit erect. She looked back at Michelle in time to see that Terry was pulling out of her. Michelle grabbed him by the hair on his head and said, "Don't leave until you've cleaned me up down there."

Larry said, "This might take some time. He doesn't like to do that."

"Oh," Denise said. She looked over at him and realized that was where he had gotten the habit of cleaning her after sex. She had to admit that it was nice after a quickie to not walk around with come dribbling from her pussy.

Making sure that Terry wasn't escaping, Michelle said, "You made the mess, you clean it up."

"Yes, ma'am," Terry said sullenly. He enjoyed the sex, but hated what came after it.

Michelle looked over at Denise and said, "I see you're here. Terry will be done in a minute and then we'll talk."

"Sure," Denise said.

Michelle looked over at Larry and said, "Lawrence, you can leave us. I'll let you know when I need you."

"Yes, ma'am," Larry said. He turned to Denise and hugged her. He whispered in her ear, "I'll see you when you've finished talking to Michelle."

"Okay," Denise answered. She kissed him enjoying the feel of his lips against hers. It was a little strange to be the one dressed while he was naked.

After Larry slipped out of the room, Denise found a chair and watched the action on the other end of the room. Terry was finally getting around to cleaning Michelle. The woman was shaking her head. When he finished, she dismissed him, "Leave. Let the others know that I don't want to be disturbed."

"Yes, ma'am," Terry said getting off his knees.

She looked at him and said, "You're going to have to do better than that in the future. You might not think of it this way, but it really is a courtesy that you're showing a woman. She doesn't have to walk around dripping your come afterwards."

"Yes, ma'am," Terry said sullenly.

"You need to show a little more enthusiasm," Michelle said.

"I don't like the taste," Terry said.

"Start drinking pineapple juice. That will make it taste better," Michelle said looking at him with a smile. She knew that he didn't mean it that way.

"Yes, ma'am," Terry said shaking his head.

Denise watched the exchange wondering how Michelle managed to keep the men around when she insisted they do something that most men would refuse. Terry left the room moving woodenly. Raising an eyebrow, Denise asked, "Why does he stay?"

"He gets more pussy in a week than he got in the first twenty-six years of his life. That's why he stays," Michelle said adjusting her skirt so that she was covered.

"Okay," Denise said.

Michelle sighed and said, "At his stage of development, he's still counting how many times he's gotten laid. One day he'll wake up and start counting how many times he's made love. That's the day I'm waiting for."

"That shouldn't take long," Denise said.

Michelle laughed and said, "It can take almost a year for some of them. In many ways, this is a sick society. I fuck him three times a day and he's still counting. I'm fucking three men three times a day and I'm not counting. I'm lucky if I get satisfied once a day until one of the men is about to leave."

Denise said, "Oh."

"I'm going to miss Lawrence when he leaves. He's been one of the easier men to train," Michelle said with a sigh.

"I'm quite pleased with the job you've done," Denise said with a smile.

Michelle studied Denise for a moment and then said, "I would be very disappointed if you ruin all of my hard work."

"How might I ruin your good work?" Denise asked surprised by the statement.

"You could become the kind of wife who uses sex to control her husband," Michelle answered watching Denise carefully.

"What do you mean?"

Michelle sat up and crossed her legs. She said, "Don't withhold sex as a weapon to get him to take out the trash. Keep it as a shared pleasurable experience rather than a political weapon. I despise women who use sex as a means of controlling their husbands. Believe me, I have slept with more than my share of men who are married to women that do that. They are lousy in bed and try to get off as quick as possible."

"Oh," Denise said. She frowned and asked, "Why would I want to withhold sex from him?"

"I don't know why women do that," Michelle aid, "If I ever learn that you are doing that, I'll have Larry between my legs before you can say his name."

Denise frowned and asked, "Won't you be inviting him over occasionally anyway?"

Michelle laughed at the question and said, "You're not following me. I'm threatening you."

"Oh," Denise said turning red when she realized that Michelle was telling her that she'd steal Larry away from her. She said, "I guess I'm having a blond moment.

Relaxing a little, Michelle said, "To tell the truth, I like how the women who go through Dale's program turn out. They enjoy sex too much to use it as a weapon. They'd get just as frustrated as the man."

"You can say that again," Denise said.

Michelle said, "I've met most of the women who've gone through his program. I like all of them. They have learned how to trust and how to be trustworthy."

"I have to agree with you. I like all of the women that I've met who have gone through the program," Denise said.

Michelle said, "I've had some of my men marry women who've never been through the program and after a year, they've come to me looking miserable as hell. None of the men who marry one of women taught by Dale ever complain. Regardless of Dale's track record with the program, I still make the threat."

"Dale's never mentioned any of the women having marriage problems," Denise said with a frown.

"That's because he marries them off to my men. I have more men go through my program than he has women who go through his program," Michelle said with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Why is that?" Denise asked.

"Even though his sex drive is as high as mine, women can handle a lot more sex during a day than a man. Most men are only good for two or three times a day. I keep three or four men worn out with ease. He's barely taxing the two women he's keeping," Michelle said. She also knew that her brother was just taking the edge off of his sex drive. She knew of a case where he'd gone through eleven women in one day, some of them more than twice.

"Oh," Denise said. She felt that he had been keeping her fairly busy.

Michelle said, "I'm serious when I say that I'll be very pissed if you ruin my work. I care a lot for these men. They are good guys and really want to please the woman in their life. Don't abuse that desire on their part. You'll find that in the long run, you'll get more from them by being nice."

"I wouldn't dream of taking advantage of Larry," Denise said feeling slightly offended by the suggestion.

"I believe you," Michelle said. She stood up and paced around the room. Stopping in front of Denise, she looked down at the woman and said, "One day you'll have kids and life will get complicated. Just remember to keep him as important as the kids. Too many women place the wants of their children above the needs of their husbands. Their husbands become second class citizens in their own home."

"I haven't thought about that," Denise said. She knew that she had always been more important than her father when she was growing up.

Michelle said, "Most women don't even realize they are turning their husbands into second class citizens. The husband wants to take her to a nice place for dinner and she refuses because she doesn't want to leave the kids with a baby sitter. She watches over the kids twenty-four hours a day and leaves her husband to fend for himself.

"A lot of mothers insist on an open door policy on the bedroom for their children. That makes it impossible for her to have any afternoon quickies with the husband. Their sex life dies and the husband suffers. A happy husband needs sex twice a day, at least.

"It angers me. I see nothing wrong with children knowing that adults need private time with each other. I know that few couples will raise their children in the wide open sexual environment in which I was raised. Still, there's no reason for them not to see their father fondle their mother on occasion. There isn't anything wrong with them knowing that mom and dad love each other."

Denise could see that Michelle was getting slightly angry talking about it. She said, "I hope that you'll knock me upside the head if I start to do something like that."

Getting control over her emotions, Michelle made her way back to her chair. She sat down and said, "The men I take in my program have been treated horribly by women. Throughout high school, most of them couldn't even talk to girls. When they did, they were usually ridiculed. I'm sure that as a former fat woman you are very familiar with how cruel kids can be to someone who is a little different."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.