Fat Farm
Chapter 25

Copyright© 2008 by Lazlo Zalezac

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Denise is a fat woman. Her one and only friend introduces her to a unique weight loss program that helped her lose forty pounds. The only problem is the price she has to pay in order to participate in the program. Already filled with self-loathing, what is the loss of dignity in comparison to the loss of forty pounds?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie  

Day 244 Saturday

Denise put on the dress and looked in the mirror. The dress was a light pink gown of a style that was commonly worn by bridesmaids. At least Susan had made sure that it had a nice low front that allowed Denise to show off her rather substantial bosom. It was hard to believe that it was a little loose on her. Only two weeks earlier she had been to the store to have the dress fitted.

Denise looked over at Susan. There had been a time when wearing a dress like that was an impossible dream. For years they had talked about what this day would be like, but the real thing had surpassed their wildest imaginings. She said, "That's a beautiful dress."

Susan modeled her wedding gown and said, "I'm glad that you like it."

"You look radiant," Denise said.

"You're looking real good, too," Susan said.

Denise adjusted her breasts so that her cleavage was a little better defined. She smiled and said, "I kind of like having these puppies now."

"The guys are definitely going to be staring," Susan said.

Running a finger along the front of Susan's gown, Denise said, "You fill out the top of that dress very nicely."

"Thank you," Susan said. She turned and looked at her reflection in the mirror. She sighed and said, "For years I dreamed of getting married. In all of those dreams, I was hugely overweight. I look in the mirror now and have a hard time believing it is me."

"I know what you mean," Denise said. She said, "This is like we used to talk about; you getting married with me as your maid of honor. You'll be my maid of honor at my wedding."

"I'm looking forward to it," Susan said.

"I'm waiting for Larry to ask me," Denise said with a shy smile.

"He will," Susan said.

Denise said, "It won't be anytime soon. He has a lot more time left in the program."

"I had to wait more than a year," Susan said.

Denise smiled and said, "I sometimes forget that."

Susan asked, "Have you seen your family yet?"

"No," Denise said. She had known that Susan had invited them to her wedding and that they had had made the trip from halfway across the country to attend. They had arrived that morning while Denise and Susan were busy getting the gowns.

"Are you worried?"

The last time Denise had talked with her parents was before she had finally quit being a fat woman. The last time they had seen her, she hadn't even entered the program. She wondered how they would react to the new Denise. She shook her head and said, "Not really. I'm sure that they are expecting to see their fat daughter. They are in for a bit of a surprise."

"You can say that again," Susan said. Her parents had been stunned by the difference in their daughter and struck speechless by the news that she was engaged.

The ceremony went off without a problem. All of Susan's family was present as well as her coworkers. Dale was there, but Victoria had remained at the house. Michelle and all of her men were in the audience. Candy was there with Bill. Karen was there with Albert. Denise didn't know the best man, but he had to be the biggest nerd she had ever met. Michelle was watching him with a predatory grin on her face.

After the ceremony, Denise went over to where her parents were standing around. She walked up to them and, giving each a hug in turn, said, "Hi, Mom. Hi, Dad."

Her father looked at her and said, "Wow, you're really looking good. We hardly recognized you when you came down the aisle."

Surprised to see such a smiling happy person, her mother said, "You're looking really great."

"Thanks," Denise said. It seemed to her that her parents had aged a lot since the last time she had seen them. She commented, "You two are looking good."

"We're keeping busy," her father said with a negligent shrug of his shoulders. The transfer that had come with his promotion had not turned out quite as well as he had hoped. After years of fixing up their old house, he had to redo the new house.

"Save a couple of seats at the reception dinner for me," Denise said.

"A couple?" her mother asked.

"My boyfriend will sit with us," Denise said looking around to see if he could spot him. In the chaos of people leaving the church it was impossible to see him.

"You have a boyfriend," her mother asked surprised by that revelation. The last that she had heard, Denise was in total despair of ever finding a boyfriend.

"Yes, I do," Denise said. She said, "He's around here somewhere. I'll introduce him to you when he manages to break free from what he's doing."

Her father frowned and asked, "Why isn't he here with you?"

"Oh, he's probably running an errand for Michelle. I think she wants to add the best man to her stable," Denise answered with a smile.

"Her stable?" her mother asked. She was having a hard time believing how much weight her daughter had dropped. It was also hard to tell that this smiling happy woman was actually her daughter.

"It's a private joke," Denise said with an easy laugh.

"Oh," her mother said with a frown.

There was a tap on Denise's arm and she turned around to discover Candy and Bill standing behind her. Candy gave her a big hug and a kiss on the lips. Breaking the kiss, she said, "The next wedding will be Karen's, then mine, and then finally yours. We're all going to be married within a year."

"I hope so," Denise said.

Bill said, "I'm pretty convinced that Larry will be asking you any time now. He'd be a fool not to."

"Thanks. That's good to know," Denise said smiling broadly. She turned to her parents and said, "Mom and Dad, this is Candy and her boyfriend, Bill. These are my parents, Alice and Tom."

"Nice to meet you," Candy said. She stepped over and gave them both a nice hug and a kiss. Bill shook hands with her father.

Stepping back into Bill's waiting arms, Candy said, "We're going to head over to the reception now."

"Okay," Denise said.

As Candy walked away, Alice said, "She's a little friendly."

Still shocked at the kiss he had received, Tom said, "Very friendly."

"That's Candy. Everybody loves Candy," Denise said.

"That was quite a kiss she gave you. Is there something we should know?" her mother asked. She swore that Candy had slipped her daughter a little tongue in the midst of that kiss.

"Nothing," Denise said. She said, "Well, I better go find Larry and head over to the reception. They want to take a bunch of photographs there and, as the Maid of Honor, I'm supposed to be in a bunch of them."

"Sure," her mother said with a worried frown.

Denise finally found Larry talking to Michelle. She slipped up behind him and wrapped her arms round him. She said, "Guess who?"

"It must be the sexiest woman on the planet," Larry answered.

"How did you know?" Denise asked in a teasing voice.

"I immediately got an erection when you touched me," Larry answered turning around to give her a hug.

"You say the nicest things," Denise said enjoying the light hearted banter. She wasn't disappointed by the sudden swelling in his pants.

He said, "You are so sexy in that outfit. I couldn't take my eyes off of you."

"Did I ever tell you that I enjoy hearing things like that?" Denise asked.

Larry quoted, "O, she doth teach the torches to burn bright! It seems she hangs upon the cheek of night Like a rich jewel in an Ethiope's ear; Beauty too rich for use, for earth too dear! So shows a snowy dove trooping with crows, As yonder lady o'er her fellows shows. The measure done, I'll watch her place of stand, And, touching hers, make blessed my rude hand. Did my heart love till now? forswear it, sight! For I ne'er saw true beauty till this night."

"Now that gets me hot," Denise said recognizing the quote from Romeo and Juliet.

"It should my dear, for soon I shall stand outside your balconied window and beg your divine favor," Larry said.

"You shall have it," Denise said with a laugh. She felt that she could deny him nothing.

"Let us be off for we have things to do and little time within which we can do them," Larry said.

"To the reception," Denise said laughing when he picked her up and carried her towards the car. She wasn't surprised that he could carry her; Michelle's program emphasized exercise too.

The reception was held in the garden of a banquet hall. The spring weather had cooperated enough to make it pleasant. There were a dozen different places around the garden that were perfect for photographs and it seemed to Denise that they had a hundred pictures taken at each one. Everyone was relieved when Susan finally said, "Enough with the pictures. I want to party."

The bride, the groom, the best man, and the bridesmaids made their way to the tables where people were waiting for them. On reaching the reception area, the group broke up and headed in different directions.

Denise found the table where her parents were seated. She stopped by and said, "Let me find Larry. I'll be right back."

It didn't take Denise long to find Larry. He and Albert were discussing their research with their normal passion. Denise kissed him chasing all thoughts about his research from his mind. He looked at her with a smile and said, "You are gorgeous."

"Thank you," she said feeling his member swell.

He looked around and said, "I wish we could be alone."

She looked at him with a twinkle in her eye and said, "The coat room?"

"When?"

"Now."

"Let's go."

The couple walked off holding hands in search of the coat room. Once there, Denise pushed him into the coat room and paused to look around. She spotted her mother and waved. She stepped inside the coatroom. After kissing Larry, she dropped to her knees and fished his cock out of his suit pants. She slipped his cock into her mouth. He moaned at the sensation. Denise really went to work on his cock. When he was close to coming, she eased off. She then went to work taking him to the edge and then easing off again. She teased him like that for close to ten minutes before letting him come in her mouth. His legs were shaking by that time.

"Oh my God."

Denise looked over at where the voice had come from and saw that her mother was standing with her back to them. In a conversational tone of voice, she said, "Hello Mom."

"Uh oh," Larry said. He wished Michelle was there to tell him how to deal with this kind of situation.

"I'm... ," her mother started to say. She covered her mouth trying to figure out what one was supposed to say.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.