Fat Farm
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2008 by Lazlo Zalezac

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Denise is a fat woman. Her one and only friend introduces her to a unique weight loss program that helped her lose forty pounds. The only problem is the price she has to pay in order to participate in the program. Already filled with self-loathing, what is the loss of dignity in comparison to the loss of forty pounds?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie  

Day 200 Saturday

Denise woke finding that she had an arm around a nice warm body. She opened her eyes and recognized Karen's hair. She snuggled against the other woman enjoying the warmth. Karen said, "I know you're awake."

"Hmm, I don't want to get up yet," Denise said.

"You don't have to," Karen said.

"It is Saturday. You're leaving today," Denise said.

"That's right," Karen replied. Dale had told her earlier that week that she had completed the program and could leave today.

"I'm going to miss you," Denise said nuzzling the back of Karen's neck.

"I'm going to miss this, but I have to admit that it's been a strange living here," Karen said.

"In what way?" Denise asked.

"Remember that morning right after I finished my stay at Claire's?"

"Which morning?" Denise asked.

"The morning when the pumpkin shorts appeared on the table," Karen answered.

"Oh, yeah," Denise said.

Karen said, "I came out that morning ready to give Dale hell. As soon as I saw the horrid orange pumpkin shorts, I knew that he could see right through me."

"He told me the first day that you got back that you'd choose that morning to rebel," Denise said.

"I saw that and dropped to my knees vowing that I'd never try to cross him again," Karen said. She had nearly fainted on seeing the pumpkin pants. All thoughts of arguing with Dale flew out the window. She had sucked him off doing her best to make sure that he enjoyed it.

"I guess I haven't reached that point yet," Denise said.

Karen sighed and asked, "How many times have I given him a blowjob?"

"I have no idea. I lost count after my first fifty," Denise said. She added, "He's taken me in the ass more times than that now."

"You know what I hate the most?" Karen said.

"What?"

"He was right. I wasn't ready for a relationship with a man like Albert. I would have lost him after two dates," Karen said.

"Why do you say that?" Denise asked.

"Do you remember the night that Mike and Lucille came over?"

Denise nodded her head. That had been such a strange evening. She and Karen had sat on the couch watching as Lucille got double-teamed by Mike and Dale. Denise had no idea what she was supposed to be doing except watching. It had been so strange just sitting there. She said, "That was a bizarre night."

"I was watching Lucille thinking that she had to be so uncomfortable in that position. She was sitting in a squat astride Dale and leaning forward so that Mike could take her ass. I kept wondering how she could stay like that," Karen said.

"I wondered the same thing," Denise said.

"She sure seemed to enjoy it," Karen said.

"Yeah," Denise said.

"Dale and Albert did me that way," Karen said. She laughed and said, "I don't even know what position I was holding. My mind was focused on my pussy and ass. It's really a strange sensation being double penetrated like that."

"I guess," Denise said. She hadn't tried it yet. Larry was a little more conservative in letting her know his fantasies. She had a feeling that she'd be doing it one day soon; probably as part of the program.

Karen said, "There was a time when I would have hated myself for having done that. Now, I'm kind of proud at having pushed a major boundary. Is that strange?"

"I don't know. Living here has kind of turned my understanding of the world upside down," Denise answered. She didn't know what constituted a normal sex life any more. She realized that she had never known what a normal sex life was.

"You can say that again," Karen said. After a pause, Karen said, "It was about a week after watching Lucille and Mike that I understood what Dale wanted us to see."

"What?"

"They trusted each other and really communicated. Before anything happened, Lucille was pretty clear in establishing her limits. Mike made sure that those limits were respected. He also mentioned his concerns and Lucille addressed them. Even though the act encompassed three people, there was love between only two of them. Dale was a little something for them to share," Karen said.

"I didn't notice any of that," Denise said.

"When Albert and I included Dale, I realized that we were doing the same thing. Even before getting over here, Albert and I had talked about our concerns. There weren't any surprises," Karen said.

"I guess that Larry and I aren't to that point yet," Denise said with a frown.

"Maybe you're already doing it, but just haven't thought about it," Karen said, "One of the things I've come to realize is that we do a lot of things without thinking about them. The program forces you to think about what you are doing."

"Hmm, I've still got eight months in the program. Maybe I haven't learned the lesson yet," Denise said.

Karen laughed and said, "Well, you've sure learned how to have sex."

Denise laughed at the comment. It was true. She used to accuse Susan of being a slut, but now she was worse. More often than not, she initiated sex with Dale. She asked, "Do most people just stop what they are doing and have sex wherever they are?"

"I have no idea," Karen answered after thinking about it for a few seconds. She really had no idea how most people conducted their sex lives. Even in this house, they might have sex at any time but it was invisible from the outside. She laughed and said, "As far as I know, that isn't exactly a cocktail party conversation topic."

"You're right," Denise said.

"I suppose that there are homes where people will do it wherever, but I don't think it is that common. I mean, it is such a big deal in a movie when a couple does it in the kitchen or dining room," Karen said.

"So we're to learn something about how people actually live from movies?" Denise asked.

"It looks that way," Karen said.

Denise said, "I was thinking the other day about us. I've worked for you a long time and I realize now that I knew almost nothing about you. How can I see someone eight hours a day, five days a week, and fifty weeks a year for so many years without knowing anything about them?"

"That's a good question," Karen said.

"I was surprised when Dale told me what he knew about you," Denise said.

"You were surprised? I was shocked," Karen said. Although she routinely checked potential clients for credit worthiness, she didn't do the kind of in-depth background check that Dale performed.

"His knowledge about you was rather detailed."

Karen could feel Denise snuggle a little closer. She said, "You never struck me as the type that would enjoy women."

"I never thought of doing anything with a woman before Dale more or less forced me into it. At first I hated it. Now, it is just another sex act," Denise said shifting her position a little. She said, "Not that I don't enjoy it. It was just something that I had never considered doing."

"That's okay. I was just curious," Karen said.

"You're a very good lover," Denise said.

"Thanks," Karen said. She'd spent a lot of time between Denise's legs the first ten days there. Since then it was a rare event. Denise never sought her out for attention.

Denise said, "It is a sex act and I enjoy it."

"I've grown to appreciate that distinction. It is just another sex act," Karen said.

"Speaking of which, I better get out there and give Dale his morning blowjob," Denise said starting to get out of bed.

"Don't worry about that. I already did it," Karen said. She relaxed when Denise settled down behind her.

"It is going to be hard keeping up with him after you leave," Denise said.

Karen said, "My cousin is moving in next week."

"What?" Denise asked. This was the first that she'd heard about that.

"I talked to her parents last night. She's a nice girl, but overweight. She has low self-esteem and a rather caustic personality. I figured that she could really use Dale's help," Karen said.

"Did you ever think that you'd be recommending something like the program to someone?" Denise asked.

"Not in a million years," Karen answered, "The problem is that it works. I've seen it with you and I've experienced it for myself. He said that he'd make my dreams come true and he delivered it. I'm getting married to Albert."

"He's a nice guy," Denise said.

"He's the only guy for me," Karen said with a sigh. She couldn't believe how much she loved him. He challenged her mentally, complemented her physically, and comforted her emotionally. It seemed to her that time flew by when she was with him.

"I can tell," Denise said.

Karen said, "When you chained me up in that little tent that first night, I was so pissed. When I heard Albert talking, I wanted to run out there and grab him. He said all the right things without knowing that he was describing me."

"You were frustrated? What about Candy?" Denise asked.

Karen burst out laughing at the reminder. Candy had nearly choked herself trying to get out of the tent. She said, "I ended up having to hold her back. She was so desperate to get to Bill that it was almost tragic."

Denise was silent for a moment and then said, "She's the most surprising person that I've met while in the program. She openly acknowledges that she's uneducated, scatterbrained, and a coward. She's right, but she's an incredibly fascinating person."

"I've got to agree with you on that count," Karen said. She'd spent a lot of time with Candy. Shaking her head, she said, "Everyone loves Candy."

"It is true. She's a lovely person," Denise said.

Karen said, "I heard that she's been visiting Bill in his lab."

Denise laughed and said, "Talk about fantasies come true."

"Bill's?"

"No. Her's. She told me that she dreamed of visiting scientists in the labs and helping to ease their needs so that they could concentrate better," Denise said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.