Fat Farm - Cover

Fat Farm

Copyright© 2008 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 20

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Denise is a fat woman. Her one and only friend introduces her to a unique weight loss program that helped her lose forty pounds. The only problem is the price she has to pay in order to participate in the program. Already filled with self-loathing, what is the loss of dignity in comparison to the loss of forty pounds?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie  

Day 158 Saturday

"Fuck me," Denise shouted. She was on the table with her legs spread wide open. Dale was busy thrusting into her with vigorous driving strokes. Dale would pull back until his cock had almost left her cunt and then drive forward causing Denise to rock back and forth. Although she was still a large woman, she no longer had rolls of fat that moved to and fro.

Karen watched the action from the doorway of the dining room with an open mouth. She couldn't believe Denise. For years the overweight woman had worked for her and had never given a sign that she was such a slut. It was lunch time and this was the second time that day when Denise had sex with Dale.

It was almost painful for Karen to watch the action. She crossed her arms feeling dirty. She couldn't believe that she sucked his cock in front of one of her employees. It didn't matter to her that she hadn't enjoyed doing it. It had been a shameful thing to do. It didn't help that she had accepted it as a symbol of her acceptance of his terms. She wondered if the price was too high. She turned away and marched off.

Dale came with a roar enjoying the newfound enthusiasm that Denise had towards sex. She gave herself over to it with the same kind of willingness possessed by Candy. She wasn't nearly as skilled as Candy, but she made up for it with her attitude.

Denise was enjoying sex for the first time in her life. This wasn't the furtive act of pleasuring herself under the covers of her bed. This wasn't the shame filled sexual liaisons with a man who was fucking a fat woman because nothing better was available. It wasn't even the sex that she gave to obtain something important to her. This was sex that she engaged in for her pleasure without any sense of shame. She had accepted that she was a sexual person and that it felt good.

When Dale pulled out of her, she sat up on the table still breathing heavy. She said, "Wow. It just gets better and better."

Dale looked over at the door and said, "We lost our audience."

"So what?"

Dale laughed and said, "Nothing. She's having second doubts. I'll have her suck me off this afternoon and tonight."

"Are you sure? I'd like to do that," Denise said making an offer that had been impossible five months earlier.

"Don't you have a date with Lawrence?"

"Yes. Larry is coming over," Denise said.

"I think you might want to entertain him in the privacy of your room," Dale said with a smile.

"On the first date?"

Dale laughed and said, "You're forgetting that he's in Michelle's program. He won't think anything wrong about you going at it like bunnies on the first date."

"What does Michelle do in her program?" Denise asked.

"She teaches them how to stop being socially inept nerds. You saw how she explained things to Lawrence yesterday in the backyard," Dale said.

"I did think it was rather unusual," Denise said. Whenever one of the men made a social error, she had immediately corrected him and explained the proper approach to dealing with the situation. She'd never seen anyone do that before.

"She makes them pay for her time by giving her lots of sexual attention. Those guys make it with her two or three times a day," Dale said.

"She has sex eight times a day?" Denise asked.

"At least that many times a day. My big sister is practically insatiable," Dale said. He said, "You'll find that Lawrence will be a little quick to finish, but she'll fix that over time. She's pretty good at teaching the men stamina and skills in bed."

"Your family is kind of weird," Denise said.

Dale laughed and said, "We're descendants of Satyrs and Wood Nymphs. In terms of human sexuality, we have libidos that are well outside the norm, but we've learned to cope."

"You call this coping?" Denise asked.

Dale raised his arms and said, "We'd spend all of our time in bed if we could. We have a cousin who earns her living as a prostitute over in Holland. Her brother died in prison. One of the women he was with cried rape and he was locked up. The frustration was too much for him and after three days he committed suicide."

"Wow," Denise said.

"My aunt was a rather famous swinger. She made the rounds of just about every swinging party in Los Angeles back in the day," Dale said.

"That's amazing," Denise said unable to believe what he was saying.

"I remember as kids going over to my grandparent's house for visits. Half of the time, we'd find them going at it in the living room. It didn't matter that they were in their seventies. Members of my family are driven to have sex. It takes years for us to find someone who has a sex drive and intelligence that can equal ours. When we finally find them, we get married. It has been like that in my family for as long as we can remember," Dale said.

Curious, Denise asked, "So how did you come up with the idea of the program?"

Dale said, "Back when we were in high school, Michelle and I were talking one day about how hard it was to get laid with any kind of regularity. I told her that all of the science geeks that I knew were horny little bastards that couldn't talk to girls. She'd have a field day with them if she'd just teach them how to interact with people. She told me that if I could help the fat girls get thin, that I'd have a harem of devoted slaves. We laughed about it, but the idea for the program was born.

"Well, things kind of escalated from there. Driven by our need to get laid, we worked out the details of our individual programs. We worked harder on setting up the program than we did starting our businesses. I studied every diet plan in the world and came to the conclusion that it was just a matter of eating a balanced diet in moderation and exercise. She studied every book on behavioral modification that she could find. I helped her understand the male participants and she helped me understand the woman.

"The program worked and it worked a whole lot better than we imagined. By the end of my sophomore year in high school, I was getting sex two and three times a day from five different girls. The other guys in school were lucky if they got laid three times in their entire high school career."

"I'm pretty sure that the fat girls in high school weren't all that easy to convince that they would have to have sex with you as a condition of being in the program," Denise said.

Dale said, "For the first few girls, it was more promissory than pay as you go. It didn't take me long to realize that wasn't a viable strategy. However, as one program participant talked the next one into joining the process became a whole lot smoother."

"Oh," Denise said. She could see how Susan would have been able to talk her into it back in high school when they'd really been miserable and still dreamed of a Prince Charming coming to rescue them.

"I continued with the program through college and developed it further. Not only did I help the women lose weight, I also helped them develop a lot more self-esteem. The young women graduated college a thousand times more confident and the vast majority of them have gone on to become very successful in their chosen fields. The pictures on the wall are of the most recent program participants. I've had almost fifty women go through the program."

"Why do you have the pictures in your study?"

Dale said, "Well, one day I realized that I was forgetting the women who had gone through the program. I decided that it would be nice to take their pictures to have something to remember them by. As computers became more common, I added the time-lapse movies of their progress. Michelle and I work hard to make sure that we keep our promises.

"I'm ashamed to say that my family hasn't always been all that nice about how they've gone about getting sex. More than a few members have blackmailed their way into some victim's bed. Michelle and I have always felt that our approach was a lot more ethical. At least we deliver on our promises."

"What about Claire?"

"Claire just pays her women to live with her. She can afford to do that. She's wealthier than Michelle and I combined. I guess that is a reasonable solution when you can afford it," Dale answered.

"You're kidding? She's that rich?"

Dale nodded his head and said, "She patented a couple of ideas while still in college. She made a lot of money out of them."

"I didn't realize that," Denise said.

Dale smiled and said, "Stupidity and a high libido is not a combination that bodes well for survival."

"I never thought about that," Denise said.

Dale said, "My family tree is pruned quite regularly. The ones who survive are usually the smartest of the bunch."

"Wow," Denise said.

Dale said, "You might have noticed that we have a very strong incest taboo."

"I kind of noticed that," Denise said.

Dale said, "Let me tell you that it was very hard growing up with two horny sisters without having sex with them, particularly when I was driven to sex as much as I am. After a few days without getting laid, I'd be climbing the walls. Mom and Dad beat us to an inch of our lives if we even touched each other in the most casual manner. If they had to leave the house for any period of time, they'd lock me in my room just to make sure that nothing happened."

"I would think it would be the easiest solution," Denise said feeling a little sick even making the suggestion.

Dale said, "Any child produced as a result of an incestuous relationship within my family tree has been an absolute monster. In the previous generation there was one who raped and killed fifteen girls over a three day period. He was only fourteen. He isn't the worst example. I don't even like to think about what some of them did."

Denise said, "You have a very weird family tree."

"I guess you could say that," Dale said with a short laugh.

"So you're sending Karen over to Claire for ten days," Denise said. She was curious what Dale hoped to accomplish by that.

"That's right. Karen needs to face her control issues and I can't think of anyone better at that than Claire," Dale said. He smiled and said, "Karen will be trussed up faster than a pig at a barbecue. Twenty four hours a day of erotic video coupled with nearly constant sexual teasing will have her facing her sexuality head on. Can you imagine what she'll feel like after ten days of being touched and petted? If I know Claire, Karen won't experience even a single orgasm until she's delivered back to me."

"No, I can't," Denise said with a shiver. She couldn't imagine such a thing happening to someone.

"Claire once kept a woman on the verge of coming for five straight days. It was a most amazing demonstration of control that I've ever heard of," Dale said with a smile. The poor woman had been frantic to reach an orgasm. She had tried everything possible to get enough sensation to take her over the edge, but Claire had prevented it. Seeing Denise's shocked expression, he added, "The woman had asked her to do that."

"It has to be impossible to keep someone in that state. I mean, they could do it themselves," Denise said.

"Claire is very resourceful. She made an outfit that kept the woman from being able to touch herself or rub up against anything. It was like a big balloon around the woman's private parts. Claire even took care of the hygiene matters just to make sure that nothing happened," Dale said. He frowned and said, "I wish Claire had been able to take her today. I'm going to have to put up with lousy blowjobs and tepid sex for the next two days."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.