Fat Farm
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2008 by Lazlo Zalezac

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Denise is a fat woman. Her one and only friend introduces her to a unique weight loss program that helped her lose forty pounds. The only problem is the price she has to pay in order to participate in the program. Already filled with self-loathing, what is the loss of dignity in comparison to the loss of forty pounds?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie  

Day 155 Wednesday

Dale looked across the breakfast table at Candy and asked, "What do you mean, no?"

"Sorry, I can't do it now. You'll have to wait until later," Candy answered.

"How much later?" Dale asked. He glanced at his watch to see how much time he had before it was necessary to head off to work.

"I don't know. You might have to wait all day," Candy said with a smile. The smile wasn't motivated by what she was doing, but by the reward she would get if she was successful.

"You expect me to wait all day?" Dale asked feeling a little nervous.

"I want you good and excited," Candy answered. She licked her lips seductively.

"I'll take care of you," Denise offered.

Shaking a finger at Denise, Candy said, "You can't break the agreement you have with Dale. As I understand the deal, you two aren't to have any sexual contact until tomorrow."

"That's okay," Denise said.

"No. Dale is a man of his word, aren't you?" Candy said looking at Dale.

"Yes, I am. I made the agreement and I'll stick to it," Dale said. He glanced at his watch. It was nearly time to head to work and there wasn't enough time to get someone over who could take care of his needs. He frowned and said, "Come on, Candy. You can't be serious."

"I'm very serious," Candy said looking him in the eye.

"It has been years since I've gone a morning without a little something to tide me over," Dale said.

"We'll talk about it tonight," Candy said. She smiled and said, "It is time for you to head to work."

Frustrated, Dale asked, "Where's the baby oil? I'll take care of it myself."

"No you won't," Candy said with a smile. Claire had promised her a special treat if she was able to keep Dale from coming all day.

"What do you mean?" Dale asked. His cell phone rang. Irritated at the interruption, he answered it, "What?"

On the other end of the line, Claire said, "We have a problem. One of our customers is here saying that our software has a bug in it that cost him a million dollars. He wants to sue."

"Oh, shit," Dale said. He looked over at Candy. Knowing that he had to get into the office to take care of the problem, he told Claire, "I'm on my way."

"Good," Claire said before hanging up.

Dale stormed out of the house feeling frustrated. Denise watched him go. Turning to Candy, she said, "I would have taken care of him."

"I'm not going to let you near him," Candy said with a wicked little smile.

Frowning, Denise asked, "Why not?"

"Claire wants it that way," Candy said.

"What does that mean?" Denise asked.

Candy leaned over and ran a finger around Denise's nipple without quite touching it. She ran the finger down Denise's stomach stopping just before she reached the Promised Land. Denise, without realizing what she was doing, had shifted her hips in an attempt to allow her clit to make contact with the finger. The attempt was unsuccessful and left her yearning for more. Her nipples had turned into hard bullets. Candy whispered in Denise's ear, "She wants both of you to be as horny as possible tomorrow morning."

Denise gasped and screamed, "What?"

"You heard me," Candy said with a smile. She was firmly convinced that tomorrow morning, Dale and Denise would be engaged in the hottest sex session of their lives. She was almost jealous. She probably would have been jealous if she didn't have Claire's promise about what would happen the coming weekend. She shivered in anticipation of what awaited her.

"Why are you doing this?"

Candy answered, "Claire promised that she would tie me up and tease my body for the entire weekend."

"He's going to be an animal," Denise said thinking about how Dale would react to going all day without sex.

"I'm going to watch a porno movie. Do you want to join me?" Candy asked with a grin.

Denise blushed and then stammered, "I've got to get to work."

"Bye, bye," Claire said knowing that Denise was going to have a long day as thoughts about the next day filled her mind.

Denise headed down to the basement to get dressed for work. She was exceptionally horny. The dreams at night had gotten even more explicit. She woke with soaked sheets every morning. Despite masturbating two and three times a day, she was not finding the relief that she sought. The explosive orgasms of that afternoon in the whirlpool stayed just out of reach. With each day that passed she found that her thoughts became more focused on sex. It had reached the point where it was unbearable.

Dragging herself to work, Denise sat at her cubicle staring at the computer screen. She had a very simple manual to write and was days ahead of schedule. It wasn't even a proper manual, but a set of web pages. After years of producing printed manuals that looked like books, web pages just didn't convey the same feeling of authority. She felt like something was being lost in the world of technical documentation. She sighed and took another screen shot.

Karen walked past her cubicle and looked in to check on her progress. She asked, "How are you doing?"

"Okay," Denise answered listlessly.

"What's the matter? You look like something is bothering you," Karen said.

"Today is the last day of my deal with Dale," Denise answered.

The reminder of the deal caused Karen to freeze. Never having understood the nature of the deal, Karen didn't know how to react. She said, "I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry that I ever made that deal," Denise said.

"Why?"

Denise looked around her cubicle and answered, "I can't say."

Deciding that it was time to get to the bottom of the matter, Karen said, "Come into my office."

Denise followed Karen into her office knowing that she was going to have to be very careful about what she said. She could destroy her credibility and Dale's reputation if she told the complete story. There was no good way to explain that she had turned into a whore in order to lose weight and was now turning into a slut with a rampant desire for sex.

Once they were in Karen's office, Karen closed the door and gestured to the chair in front of her desk. She moved around and took her seat behind the desk. Looking over the desk at Denise, she said, "I want you to tell me about your deal with Mr. Speers."

"I can't," Denise said.

Deciding that the only way she was going to get the full story was to threaten Denise with her job, Karen said, "You are jeopardizing my business by having some private deal with my customer. I can't keep you on unless you come clean."

Denise stared at Karen wondering what Dale would do if he knew about this threat. She was pretty confident that it wouldn't turn out good for anyone involved. She'd lose her job, Karen would lose a customer, and Dale would have to find a new source for his product manuals. She said, "Dale is in charge of a private weight loss program. I'm in it at the moment."

"Oh."

Standing up, Denise pointed down at her body and said, "As you can see, it works. It works very well. I'm halfway to my weight goal and I've done it without going on a diet. For the most part, the program has been very easy to follow."

Thinking about Denise's air of depression over the past few months, Karen said, "You haven't appeared to like it so far. You've been moping around sullen and depressed."

"The price to be in the program is very high," Denise said hoping that would satisfy Karen's curiosity.

"Just how high is this price?" Karen asked.

"You can't imagine," Denise said returning to her seat. She looked down at the floor and said, "I can't say more than that."

Karen looked at Denise and considered how much she had contributed to the company. The bonus for that emergency work had been very substantial. She wondered if helping to offset the cost of this program would be tax deductable. She asked, "Can we help cover the cost?"

Denise laughed at the image of a dazed and confused Karen on her knees giving Dale a blowjob. She shook her head and said, "I don't think so."

"So what was the deal you made with him?" Karen asked.

"I made a deal that I wouldn't have to pay for being in the program for five weeks," Denise said.

"Oh, that sounds like a pretty good deal," Karen said.

With her body reminding her of its needs, Denise said, "I'm sorry that I ever made it."

"I don't understand," Karen said thinking that a chance to save some money like that would be good.

"I cheated myself in the deal," Denise said.

"Oh," Karen replied.

Denise glanced across the desk at Karen. She wondered what the woman would look like naked. She wasn't an extremely attractive woman, but many men found her pleasing to the eye. There were worry lines around the eyes that came from nursing a fledgling business for years and the constant concern that something would destroy it.

Karen noticed Denise zone out and asked, "What's the matter?"

"I'm so horny that I'm half tempted to grab a man off the street and do him right there," Denise answered when the question finally reached her brain.

"What?" Karen screeched. She looked at the overweight woman wondering where that little surprise had come from.

"And Dale won't fuck me until tomorrow," Denise said in a frustrated tone of voice. She bit her lip when she realized what she had said.

"Oh my God," Karen said staring at Denise.

Denise looked over at Karen and came to a decision. The manual was almost done. If she worked a little late that evening, she could finish it. She said, "Now leave me alone. I want to finish this manual today because I don't think I'll be in tomorrow."

"You are having sex with Mr. Speers?" Karen asked still shocked at the revelation. It dawned on her that the price Denise was paying was probably sexual in nature. She didn't know what to think of that. Dale was a handsome man. He was also a very successful business man. Why he would settle for an overweight woman was beyond her. She had wanted him for years.

"No, but I'll be having sex with him tomorrow," Denise said squeezing her legs together.

"Is that the price you are paying?" Karen asked.

Denise didn't answer. She turned to the leave and ignored Karen's repeated calls as she went back to work. Karen was left seated at her desk trying to make sense of Denise's revelations about her best customer. She didn't know what to think about the situation. She did know what she felt about Denise having sex with Dale. She was jealous.

Across town, Dale was stuck in his office dealing with a customer trying to figure out what his problem was. The story the man was telling kept changing. His story seemed to ramble all over the place and nothing made sense. The best that he could figure out was that there was something about how the program had lost track of some sale and that it had caused other programs to fail.

He looked over at his sister. She was getting irritated at the man and that wasn't helping the situation at all. In what was a last ditch effort to salvage the situation, Dale said, "Send us the log files and we'll figure out what happened."

"Okay," the man said, "but I want a solution by midnight. I can't afford to lose a million dollars a day running your program."

"You'll get it," Dale said while rubbing his forehead. He had a splitting headache and was horny as hell.

Smiling at her brother, Claire said, "Dale always keeps his promises."

The man said, "I'll be waiting for your call."

"Okay," Dale said. He wondered if there was enough time for him to call an escort service and get his needs satisfied before tackling the job.

Claire smiled over at Dale and said, "Let's get to work, big brother. We've got a deadline."

"Shit," Dale mumbled under his breath.

Denise sat at her computer working hard to finish the manual. The hours marched by without break. She took twenty minutes off for lunch and had something delivered for supper. It was nearly eight when she finally finished the document. She could proof read it Friday and still get it in well ahead of schedule. The manual looked horrible, but all web manuals looked horrible.

Tired from the long hours spent at the computer, she made her way to her car. Getting behind the steering wheel, she stared off into space thinking about the day to come. Her mind drifted back to her conversation with her boss. She said, "I can't believe that I said that to Karen. She's going to think that I'm a complete slut."

She wondered what would be the long-term consequences of what she had said. She hoped that things wouldn't turn out bad. The program had helped her a lot. Even this early into it, she had begun to understand what Dale was trying to achieve with her. He was freeing her from the being the person she was in the past. All of her negative barriers to success were being broken down. Her inhibitions were shattered and she suspected that sex would never be the same shameful act that it had once been.

His program attacked the strongest and most primitive aspects of a person. Once the walls built around those aspects were demolished, then he started the rebuilding process. She was five months into a sixteen month program and she was on the verge of starting to rebuild. She knew it would be a disaster for her to leave the program now.

"God, I'm so horny that I could die," Denise said. She stuck the key in the ignition switch and started the car. The drive home seemed to take forever despite the fact that there was almost no traffic. Every traffic light was red. She would drive a block and then have wait for the light to change.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.