Fat Farm - Cover

Fat Farm

Copyright© 2008 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 11

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Denise is a fat woman. Her one and only friend introduces her to a unique weight loss program that helped her lose forty pounds. The only problem is the price she has to pay in order to participate in the program. Already filled with self-loathing, what is the loss of dignity in comparison to the loss of forty pounds?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie  

Day 91 Tuesday

Denise looked across the table at Susan and said, "How many more days will you be here?"

"About thirty," Susan answered. She was going apartment hunting in the hopes of finding a nice place to live that was close to where she worked. The apartment needed to be big enough for her and Chuck. She was convinced that they were going to be getting married soon, although he hadn't yet asked her.

"It is hard to believe that you're going to be leaving," Denise said with a sigh. She didn't know what she'd do without Susan being around.

"I know," Susan said putting a hand on her friend's arm in support. Dale was a man with an exceptional sex drive. He had sex four times a day during the workweek and five times a day on the weekend. Doing the math led one to conclude that he engaged in sex thirty times a week. For now, he divided his attentions almost equally between her and Denise although he did have them both active about a quarter of the time. When she moved out, Denise would have to accommodate him all thirty times. She knew how rough that would be on her friend.

"I'll be lonely here without you," Denise said thinking about how she would miss the quiet times where they could talk about things like this.

"Dale will be here," Susan said despite knowing that it wouldn't exactly comfort her friend. Denise would be having oral sex two or three times a day with Dale. Sometimes after a little oral simulation, Dale would relieve himself using her breasts. She'd have intercourse once or twice a day. She'd have anal sex with him at least four times a week. Once in a while, she would only have to give him a hand job.

"Mr. Put A Flag Over Her Face and Fuck Her For Glory?" Denise asked sarcastically.

"Yes," Susan answered with a roll of her eyes. If Denise thought it was bad now, it was going to get even worse before things got better. Her life would seem to be dominated completely by having sex with Dale. There would be the quick fuck before breakfast. There would be the blow job when he came home from work to hold him over until dinner. There would be the sex after dinner and then the day would end with sex before bed. The cycle would repeat itself the next day. She looked at her friend and said, "One of these days, you'll wake up to the pleasures that you can have and he'll stop doing that."

"So you're saying it is my fault," Denise said.

"That's what I'm saying," Susan replied with a nod of her head. She wondered if it was time to film her friend in action again so that she could see just how unsexy she looked when having sex with Dale.

"How can you say that?"

Giving Denise a superior look, Susan answered, "Because I've been there. I know exactly what is happening to you. I know what you are feeling."

"I don't believe it," Denise said despite the fact that she did believe it.

Susan sighed and said, "One day you're going to realize that you can give him real pleasure and you'll discover that giving is pretty nice."

"That's something to look forward to," Denise said dismissively. She didn't believe that she'd ever want to give Dale any pleasure. She didn't even think about Susan's feelings in the matter. In a strange way, she considered Susan just as much a victim as her.

"Before that day comes, you might start making demands on him to please you. That's going to be a rough because it will be hostile negotiation. You'll tell him that he has to please you or he can just fuck himself," Susan said.

"Maybe I should start doing that now," Denise said.

"He'd probably be happy with pleasuring himself considering how you act now," Susan said.

"That's cold."

"It is the truth," Susan said. She had been licked by Denise and the lackluster performance had brought no pleasure. A lackluster lick over the cunt didn't inspire excitement regardless of how many times it was repeated.

"I don't want to be doing it, so why should I be any good at it?" Denise asked.

"After a while, you'll discover that it isn't a one way street. You'll realize that you both can get pleasure out of it. That's when he'll look at you because that will be the day when it stops being you or me and becomes us. That is the day you'll stop being a fat woman," Susan said.

Denise stopped to think about what it would mean to stop being a fat woman. In the time since beginning the program, her figure had undergone significant changes although her weight hadn't changed as much as she had thought it would. That wasn't to say that she hadn't dropped a considerable amount of weight; she had lost weight. It had been remarkably easy outside of the price she was paying for it.

Given her 5'6" height and basic frame, Dale had calculated that her ideal body weight was between 128 and 139 pounds. She had selected a target weight of 130 pounds. She had started the program weighing 178 pounds meaning that she had to lose 48 pounds. That corresponded to an average of three pounds a month over the sixteen months of the program. So far, she had lost 17 pounds leaving her with 31 pounds to go. She still wasn't thin, but her body looked a lot different.

The difference from all of her previous diets was that some of the fat was being converted to muscle rather than just disappearing. She was up to ninety repetitions of each exercise in the exercise routine and running on the treadmill for six minutes. It wasn't just the duration of her running that had increased. She was running faster now with the result that she was approaching the mile mark. For a woman who used to get breathless just walking up a couple flights of stairs, this was an amazing accomplishment. By now, she felt the effects of the exercises after having completed them.

She looked over at Susan and realized that her friend had met her weight goal. At 5'7", she had slimmed down to an amazing 133 pounds. She was a very fit and attractive woman that bordered on being a hard body. Adding to her appearance was the fact that her breasts had not lost as much weight as the rest of her body giving her a full large bosom that drove men wild. It was strange to think that losing weight had resulted in an increase in bra cup size.

She had often said that she would kill to have a body like what Susan now had. She wondered if fucking her way to that kind of body was a higher or lower price to pay. She had thought learning how to deep throat his cock had been hard. It had been, but it wasn't really all that perverse. She had learned to perform a lot of very acts she had once thought disgusting. She still felt horrible every time she engaged in anal sex, but it was different somehow. She had learned to get through engaging in sex with a woman without getting too upset about it.

Every time she thought that Dale had reached the limits of perversion he surprised her with a new one. Rimming his asshole with her tongue had shocked her beyond belief. She was convinced that his deviant mind had thought it up all by itself until Susan had shown her that a search engine for the web had over six million hits on the term rimming. After having done it, she had admitted that it wasn't that bad.

Denise wondered if losing weight was worth going through all of that hell, but then she thought about the totality of her situation. She was not only losing weight, but she looked and felt better than ever before. She was better off financially as well. She had savings in the bank account for the first time since moving away from home. She had also been much more productive at work over the past month. She wasn't sure where that improvement in her life had come from, but she suspected that the gains in the other areas of her life had a small role.

Her self-esteem was still taking a beating though. She still thought of herself as a fat whore. She looked at other people thinking that they could tell that she was a whore. She was sure that her boss knew that she was sucking cock, fucking, and taking it up the ass on almost a daily basis. Her boss tended to treat her a little more gently of late as if sensing that something was wrong.

Coming back to the conversation, Denise said, "I don't think much about anything anymore. There are times when I'm ready to just throw it all away."

"Don't give up. You've worked so hard to get this far. It will get easier and the rewards will be much more tangible in time," Susan said.

"What kind of rewards?" Denise asked skeptically. Outside of a good figure, she couldn't see where Susan had gained much as a result of going through the program.

Susan looked away for a second and then answered, "Michelle hinted to me that Chuck was going to propose tonight."

"Really?" Denise asked. She had come to know Chuck a little better over the past few months. He was a brilliant man who had been a nerd much of his life. He had gone through life tongue- tied around women and unable to assert himself in business until joining the program with Michelle. According to what Chuck had said, she had turned him into a confident man able to deal with people on emotional, social, and professional levels with equal ease.

"Yes," Susan answered with a sparkle in her eye. She glanced at the clock and wished that time would fast forward a bit.

"That's great," Denise said. She wished that she had a man like Chuck in her life. She frowned thinking that instead of a Chuck, she had Dale. Susan had a gentleman and she had a pervert.

"Yes. I was looking for an apartment, but thought that maybe Chuck and I would start looking for a house instead," Susan said. Between her savings and his savings they had more than enough for a down payment on a nice sized house. It wouldn't be a mansion or anything, but it would be large enough for the two of them and the couple of kids they might want to raise.

"A house," Denise echoed thinking that she would never get into a house.

"I've got over twenty thousand saved and Chuck has close to thirty thousand. We can put twenty percent down on a two hundred and fifty thousand dollar house," Susan said.

"That's pretty good," Denise said shocked at the figures. She thought about her saving account and realized that with time it could grow into the same amount.

Susan said, "I'm hoping that the housing market drops a little more. I'd like to pick up a four bedroom house for a lot less than that."

"I haven't been following the real estate market," Denise said.

Susan said, "It is pretty good for buyers right now."

"That's good," Denise said. Her dream of a loving husband still seemed far away, but the house with a white picket fence didn't seem so unrealistic. She bit her lip considering the goals she had established with Dale. It dawned on her that maybe, just maybe, the program would deliver on some of the promises that had been made to her.

Later that evening, Susan returned from her date with Chuck excited with the good news that she was about to deliver. The pair entered the basement to find Dale pounding away into Denise doggy style. Half of Denise's body was in the little curtained closet with just her rear hanging out. Dale announced, "Susan and Chuck are here."

"Oh joy," Denise grumbled. Dale thrust into especially hard on hearing her complaint. It mortified her to have someone else watch her have sex. She was not into exhibitionistic sex thinking that was supposed to be a private affair. She was sure that Dale timed these things just to degrade her even further.

"You look excited about something. Would you mind waiting to tell us the good news until I've finished here?" Dale asked having a good idea what they had to announce.

"Go ahead," Chuck answered. He slipped a hand down and squeezed Susan's ass.

Susan and Chuck waited while Dale finished having sex with Denise to break the good news. As soon as Dale pulled out of Denise, Susan held her hand out and said, "Chuck asked me to marry him."

Smiling, Dale asked, "Did you answer yes?"

"Of course I did," Susan replied.

"Yes she did," Chuck said with a smile.

Although she wasn't surprised by the announcement, Denise stuck her head out of the closet and said, "Congratulations, Susan. I'm so happy for you."

"Thanks, Denise," Susan said. It was easy to understand why Denise's reaction was a little subdued. She had been caught in the middle of sex and was feeling embarrassed at having such a private matter so publically on display.

Staying hidden in the closet, Denise said, "Tell us all about how he proposed. Was it romantic?"

Susan was about to answer when Dale interrupted, "Come out of the closet and join us, Denise."

"Yes, sir," Denise said. Giving him a look that should have killed him, Denise stepped out of the closet feeling Dale's come run down her leg. It was one thing to stand naked in front of her friend's fiancée and something else for him to see exactly what she had been doing.

Without any kind of embarrassing pause, Susan answered, "He took me to Bon Fromage for dinner. It was very elegant and we had a private table in a secluded corner of the restaurant. The table was surrounded by fresh flowers. There must have been a hundred bouquets of flowers. The air smelled of spring time. It was so romantic.

"They had prepared everything for us before we arrived. We didn't have to wait for even a minute when we got there. There were candles on the table and everything. We were the only customers of our waiter and the service was outstanding."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.