Fat Farm - Cover

Fat Farm

Copyright© 2008 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 10

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Denise is a fat woman. Her one and only friend introduces her to a unique weight loss program that helped her lose forty pounds. The only problem is the price she has to pay in order to participate in the program. Already filled with self-loathing, what is the loss of dignity in comparison to the loss of forty pounds?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie  

Day 59 Sunday

Denise woke to hear Dale say, "Get down on the floor."

"No," Denise answered in a sleepy voice. She rolled over trying to return to sleep, but the noises that Susan and Dale were making drove off all chance of sleep. Susan's screams of pleasure drove Denise to look over and see what was happening. Dale was positioned between Susan's legs having oral sex with her. Denise released her frustration in one long scream.

The scream appeared to have no effect on Susan or Dale. Dale continued his attentions to Susan's clit and Susan continued to enjoy his attentions. Denise stormed from the basement wanting to get away from them.

The past twelve days had been miserable. Five times a day, Dale would ask her to get on the floor and when she refused then the two of them would have sex in front of her. There was no other interaction with them except each evening when Dale took a picture of her. She ate her meals alone in the basement. No one said goodbye when she went to work and no one greeted her when she returned.

Going to work was not the refuge that she had hoped it would be. Her irritability drove everyone at work away. Her coworkers did their best to avoid being around her. Her fingers were fat and slow. It was an effort to get the words from her brain into the computer. For the first time in two years, an entire chapter had been rejected by the proof reader. It only made her less pleasant to be around and people avoided her even more.

Denise had discovered a horrible truth — being ignored was far worse than being alone. She had read about shunning as a form of punishment, but had never understood what was so horrible about it. Now she knew. Alone you could keep up the pretense that your existence mattered somehow, but when people ignored you they were denying your existence.

Looking at the clock, Denise saw that it was only six in the morning. She groaned and decided that she would have something to eat. Out of habit, she made a pot of Farina. Deciding that Susan and Dale could fend for themselves, she only made a single serving. When it was finished cooking, she poured it into a bowl and took it outside by the patio to eat. The morning air was cool and her nipples hardened in response. The seat was cold on her bare skin. Moving like a robot, she shoveled one spoonful after another of the hot cereal into her mouth.

She finished eating and sat in the chair staring at the calm surface of the pool. There wasn't the slightest hint of a breeze and the water was perfectly still. Looking at the water helped calm her thoughts. It took a half an hour for her to relax and sit back in her chair.

She considered her situation. It was obvious that Dale felt that she had to do this thing. Susan had to believe it as well or else she would not have supported him. She took a deep breath and said, "You win Dale. I'll do it."

She stared some more at the water and then added, "But you're going to know that I don't want to do it."

Dense returned to the house carrying her empty bowl and spoon to the kitchen. Someone had washed the pot she had used to make her breakfast. She glanced over at the clock and realized that she had been sitting by the pool for over two hours. She washed her dishes and then went to look for Dale and Susan to let them know her decision. Much to her surprise, she discovered that they were not in the house.

With nothing better to do, she returned to her bed in the basement to catch up on her sleep. The early morning and late night visits had eaten into her sleep time. This was her chance to recover. She fell asleep almost immediately.

Denise woke when Dale said, "Get down on the floor."

She slowly rose from bed and wiped the sleep from her eyes. She stared blankly at him for several seconds. She stretched and rolled her head. Finally, she said, "Okay."

Ignoring her answer, he turned to Susan and said, "I'd like a blowjob."

"With pleasure," Susan replied getting to her knees.

"Did you hear me? I said I would do it," Denise said.

"Sorry. You took too long to answer," Dale said. He leaned his head back when Susan slipped his cock into her mouth.

Denise stared at Dale in shock. She had just agreed to what he had wanted and he had rejected her acquiescence because she was too slow. She felt that the situation was getting even more absurd by the minute. She stared at Susan who was giving Dale a very noisy blowjob. The slurping sounds drove into her brain like nails. Confused, she said, "I said I would do it."

Susan eased off of Dale's cock and said, "Oh, I want you to come all over my tits. Would you like that?"

"Yeah," Dale said in a long drawn out moan.

Susan jacked his cock and said, "Come on all over my tits. Cover them with your come."

"Oh, yes," Dale groaned. He pumped his hips as his ejaculate sprayed forth. Susan aimed his cock at her chest.

"That's it. Cover me just like that," Susan purred.

Denise stared at the couple trying to figure out what was happening. There was no way that Susan should have been experiencing so much pleasure from having a guy spray all over her chest like that. She wondered if she was having a nightmare.

"That was great," Dale said.

Rubbing his come over her chest, Susan said, "I wanted that."

"What is going on?" Denise asked.

Without saying a word, Dale and Susan both left the basement. She stared at the stairs and said, "I said that I would do it."

There was no answer. Frustrated, she said, "Come on. Talk to me. Say something."

Although Dale wasn't there, the words that he had uttered echoed in her mind. "Sorry. You took too long to answer."

She thought back to the discussion of that horrible evening when the shunning had begun. He had complained that she always delayed that little bit in protest. She realized that he wasn't going to accept that any longer. She was going to have to answer immediately or else suffer the consequences. She sighed and said, "I'll be on the floor next time you come looking for me."

Three hours later, Denise was lying on the floor of the living room waiting for Dale to make his demand. She felt that another hour of being ignored and she would go crazy. When Dale and Susan came in the room, she didn't even wait for Dale to say anything. She said, "Come on Susan. We both know what he wants."

A weak smile flashed across Susan's face as she moved into position. Denise looked up at the cunt hovering above her eyes and thought, 'This is so sick.'

Dale's words interrupted her thoughts, "Suck on my cock and then guide me into her."

"Yes, Dale," Denise answered as she reached for his cock. She slipped it into her mouth. His balls rested on her forehead. She couldn't help but think, 'This is just too perverted.'

When his cock had hardened in her mouth, she reached up spread Susan's lips with one hand and guided his cock into it with the other hand. She watched as his cock slid in and out of Susan. She had to admit that it was kind of strange how Susan's cunt seemed reluctant to give up his cock when he withdrew for the next thrust into her. She thought, 'It's like she's telling him that it isn't time to leave yet.'

She watched his balls swing in time with his cock strokes. She watched his cock piston in and out of Susan. She watched Susan's cunt grasping at the cock. Lying underneath the two of them she wasn't sure what she thought of it all. She was surprised when his balls tightened up against his body and his thrusts became jagged. It took her a second to realize that he was coming. It seemed to go on forever. That shouldn't have surprised her considering how many times he had come in her mouth, but it did.

Dale withdrew from Susan. His cock dropped out and bounced off Denise's nose. He said, "Suck it out of her."

"Yes, Dale," Denise answered. She summoned up every bit of will that she had and put her mouth to Susan's cunt. She extended her tongue and licked. Susan bucked and a gob of come slid out of her. Denise caught it before it dropped off. The taste was different than when Dale came in her mouth. She swallowed it with great difficulty.

After several more little gobs of cum had dribbled out, Dale said, "You two probably should have a long talk. Why don't you get dressed and go out and have a banana split."

Surprised, Denise said, "Okay, Dale."

"I'll leave you two alone now," Dale said. He rose from the floor and left the room.

Susan climbed off of Denise and looked at her with a worried expression. She was expecting the tears to start flowing any second. Biting her lower lip, she asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," Denise answered while sitting up. She looked across the room and then added, "It was every bit as bad as I thought it would be and nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be. I can't explain it."

"He's going to want to do that again today," Susan said.

"I know," Denise replied wondering how she felt about that. She suspected that she'd be doing it for most of the week. She sighed and said, "I don't know how I feel about that."

"The first time I was in your position, it hit me as hard as when you first had anal sex," Susan said. She was silent for a moment and then added, "I was doing okay until it came time to eat the come from Donna. I really lost it about that time."

"Oh," Denise said. She could understand that. Putting her mouth on Susan's cunt had been extremely tough to do. She looked over at Susan and asked, "How are you doing?"

"I don't know. I was too worried about you to even consider what I was feeling," Susan answered.

"What now?" Denise asked. It felt kind of strange talking to Susan after having had done that with her. She wondered if that constituted having sex with Susan and decided that it did.

"How about we go get some banana splits?" Susan asked with a smile.

Denise frowned. The last time that the two of them had gone out for ice cream together they had just come off one of their diet plans. Each of the women had polished off three large Hot Fudge Sundaes. It had been one of their uglier binges. She said, "I'm not so sure that's a good idea."

"Don't worry about it," Susan said.

"Do you remember the last time that we went out for ice cream together?"

"Of course I do, but don't worry about it," Susan said.

Surprising herself, Denise found that she couldn't finish the banana split. More than half of it was left in the dish and she felt full. Rather than feeling guilty for having eaten too much, she felt guilty for leaving food uneaten. Looking up from the bowl, she asked, "What happened? Why can't I eat it all?"

"Your body isn't starved," Susan answered.

"Strange," Denise said.

"That's how it is for most people," Susan said with a wry smile. She said, "They eat to fill their stomach and not the emotional emptiness."

"I've heard that little bit of pop psychology before," Denise said, but she didn't believe it.

Susan laughed and said, "Isn't that the truth?"

"Yes, it is," Denise said. They had that conversation may times in the past.

Susan looked across the table at her friend and asked, "So how do you feel about what we did?"

"I don't know. I feel a little strange," Denise answered. She looked at Susan thinking that just an hour or so ago, she had her mouth on Susan's cunt.

"I know what you mean. It doesn't have to change anything between us," Susan said.

"I don't think that is possible. It has changed," Denise said with a slight frown.

"For the better?" Susan asked.

"I don't know," Denise answered thinking after thinking about it.

Susan was silent for a moment and then said, "You know that he's going to want us to do again. Not just one time, but lots of times."

"I know," Denise said with a frown.

Susan said, "I hope it doesn't strain our friendship."

"Same here," Denise said.

Susan knew that Denise was not a good lover. In fact, she was very lousy in bed. She hadn't moved beyond it being about her. It was long trip to go. She had the intermediate step of thinking it was only about the other person to pass through before reaching the point where she'd be a great lover and knowing that it was about the both of them. She said, "Maybe it will make us closer."

"Yeah," Denise said thinking that it was likely to have just the opposite effect.

"We've been through a lot together," Susan said.

"That's true," Denise said.

Susan touched Denise's hand and said, "We'll get through this together."

"Yes," Denise said thinking that it was just possible that they'd get through it together.

Susan looked at the melting ice cream and said, "We'd better head back to the house."

"I'm sorry about wasting all this food," Denise said looking down at the remains of her banana split. It seemed like such a waste.

"I'm sorry that you didn't get to go golfing last weekend," Susan said.

Denise said, "It really hurt being ignored like that."

"I know. It hurt me as much as it hurt you," Susan said. It had been painful having to turn her back on her friend when she was so obviously hurting. She had been surprised that Denise had held out so long.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.