Fat Farm - Cover

Fat Farm

Copyright© 2008 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 9

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Denise is a fat woman. Her one and only friend introduces her to a unique weight loss program that helped her lose forty pounds. The only problem is the price she has to pay in order to participate in the program. Already filled with self-loathing, what is the loss of dignity in comparison to the loss of forty pounds?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie  

Day 47 Monday

That morning Denise wore one of her new outfits to work. Everyone in the office noticed the new outfit. She reveled in their comments about how good she looked. She floated through the day feeling good about her looks for a change. She still knew that she was fat, but she just felt like she wasn't as fat.

The day at work passed quickly. Denise was more productive than usual. It seemed to her that the text just flowed from her fingertips and into the computer with ease. She went through her checklist of work items to be performed for the day. She finished early in the afternoon and decided to work a little on the items she had scheduled for the next day. It was always nice to get a little ahead.

She arrived home in a good mood, but taking the clothes off was harder than usual. It seemed to her that taking them off was like removing all of the compliments that had been given her over the course of the day. It was with a sad sigh that she stepped out of her dress and folded it up. With her panties and bra joining the pile, she felt her full weight returning. Looking down at a roll of fat, she said, "I'm a fat woman again."

Susan came out of her room and asked, "How was your day?"

"It was pretty good. Everyone really liked my new outfit," Denise said.

"That's good," Susan said. She had a feeling that Denise's good day was about to come to a very unpleasant end. Dale had been threatening to do the one thing that had really gotten to her only her role in the drama was about to be reversed.

"I hate walking around naked," Denise said.

Hearing the too frequent refrain, Susan said, "Come on into my room for a minute. I have something to show you."

"Okay," Denise said wondering what Susan was planning.

In the room, Susan went to her computer and double-clicked on an icon on the desktop. A video started playing. Denise watched in fascination as the video showed the weight dropping off her body. It was a short video spanning the forty-six days of her being in the program, but the change was more than obvious. Denise said, "That's amazing."

"It is, isn't it?"

"Here's the first picture and last night's picture side by side," Susan said.

"The change isn't so obvious," Denise said. Her eyes drifted back to the video that was looping over and over. When the video repeated, the discontinuity was very obvious. Her figure had been undergoing some major changes.

"You're changing physically," Susan said.

"I guess I have changed a bit more than I thought," Denise said unable to tear her eyes away from the video.

Susan paused while she considered her words and then said, "Dale wants you to start changing emotionally too."

"What does that mean?" Denise asked with a worried frown.

"He's going to start pushing your emotional limits a little more," Susan answered. There was no way that she could explain what was going to happen that night.

"What more can he do to me?" Denise asked.

"You just might want to take it easy until Dale gets home. I'm just trying to warn you that tonight is probably going to be a bit intense," Susan answered.

"I can handle it," Denise said.

Susan frowned and said, "Look. Just go with the flow. Don't fight him tonight."

"I'm a good little whore."

Susan shook her head unsatisfied with Denise's attitude. Making one last effort, she said, "Do what he tells you to do. It is going to be terrible if you don't."

"Don't worry," Denise said confident that she could handle anything that Dale threw at her that evening.

"This is going to be different," Susan warned.

An hour later, Dale came home from work. He entered the house and looked at Denise with a frown. She was standing there with her arms crossed as if daring him to do his worst to her. He pointed to the floor and said, "Lie down on the floor."

"Face up or face down?" Denise asked flippantly.

"Face up," Dale answered. He looked over at Susan and noticed that she had turned pale. He wasn't sure who was going to have a rougher evening. He said, "You know what to do."

"Yes, Dale," Susan answered. She waited for Denise to get positioned on the floor, but the fat woman was moving like molasses.

"What?" Denise asked looking up at Susan.

Susan knelt down on the floor so that her cunt was over Denise's face and her head was just above Denise's cunt. She looked over at Dale and asked, "Like this?"

"Perfect," Dale said while getting undressed.

As soon as Susan had started to position herself, Denise began to get very concerned. This was not shaping up to be a simple sex act with Dale. She swallowed and asked, "What's going on?"

Dale got on his knees behind Susan and said, "Denise, suck on my cock and then guide it inside Susan."

"You can do it yourself," Denise said incredulous at what she was being asked to do.

"Do it," Dale said. Denise did it, but he couldn't enter Susan. He said, "Spread her lips for me."

"Sick fuck," Denise muttered even as she did as he had commanded. With the action only inches from her eyes, there was no way to miss even the smallest detail of his insertion. Denise closed her eyes and wished for this to end.

It seemed like an hour passed before Dale grunted his release. Denise kept her eyes closed waiting for Susan to get off of her. Dale said, "Suck my come out of her."

Denise was unable to stop herself from opening her eyes. She could see the come pooling at Susan's lips. There was no way that she was going to do what Dale had told her to do. She said, "That's gross. I'm not doing that."

"Then wear it," Dale said, "You know what to do Susan."

"Yes, Dale," Susan answered. She held her position as Dale's semen seeped from her cunt and onto Denise. She flexed her muscles to force it out a little faster.

It seemed to Denise that this nightmare was never going to end. She couldn't even say that Susan hadn't tried to warn her that this was going to happen. She flinched when a large glob of come splattered her face. The idea that she was going to be wearing that was too much. She reached up and wiped it from her face.

Seeing what Denise had done, Dale said, "That's enough Susan. Leave us."

"Yes, Dale," Susan answered. She rose from her position and rushed out of the room. This had been anything but fun for her.

Dale looked down at Denise. It was obvious that he was not happy with Denise. He said, "Clean up and come to my office in a half an hour. We are going to have a long talk, so be prepared. I'm not going to interrupt our discussion for a break."

Denise groaned at his statement. A long talk in his office meant standing inside the circle without being able to leave for a bathroom break. She wondered if he was going to kick her out of the program. At the moment, that didn't seem to be that bad of a future.

A half an hour later, Denise stood inside the circle in Dale's study. He stood across from her without moving. In a very soft voice, he said, "This program is about learning things about yourself. Tell me one thing that you've learned since living here."

"I'm a whore," Denise answered bitterly.

Dale shook his head and said, "No you're not."

"I'm having sex with you in trade for something I want. That makes me a whore," Denise said flatly.

"Then you aren't a very good one," Dale said.

"What do you mean?" Denise asked.

"If your past performance in terms of having sex is the best that you can do, then I'm getting the worst end of the deal," Dale said.

"Gee thanks," Denise said sarcastically.

Dale asked, "Can you name one other thing you've learned since coming here?"

"No," Denise said. She gave Dale a smug look and said, "From my perspective I'm getting the worst end of the deal so I'd say that we're even."

"Have you learned to appreciate your food rather than obsess over it?" Dale asked in a reasonable tone of voice.

"I guess," Denise answered faltering in her answer.

"Have you learned that your body can actually do things that you thought were impossible?" Dale asked.

"I learned that it could take a cock up the ass if that's what you mean," Denise answered spitting out the words.

"How about the fact that you can jog for a distance of over half a mile?" Dale asked.

"Oh," Denise answered. She hadn't even thought about that. She had also been learning how to play golf. She actually enjoyed the game and looked forward to Sunday mornings at the golf club.

Dale looked down at the floor and then said, "You are right to a degree. You aren't learning nearly as much as I expected from you."

"What did you expect me to learn?" Denise asked.

"A little discipline of your own," Dale answered, "Perhaps a little fortitude would have been nice, but you haven't tried to learn anything. You haven't engaged in the program, just done what you've been told when you've been told to do it. There is always a touch of resistance in everything that you do."

"What do you mean?"

"No matter what I ask you to do, you delay that little fraction of a second in protest. You haven't given an ounce of thought to what you are trying to accomplish here. You are still obsessed about your weight while the rest of your life suffers," Dale answered.

"Like what?" Denise asked.

"You could have tried to learn good posture. How many times have I asked to you stand up straight? How many times have I asked you not to slouch in your chair? How many times have I asked you to hold your head up and look at me when you talk to me? Hundreds of times, but you still stand like a blob. You move like a cow. You sit like a frog on a log," Dale answered.

"Okay," Denise said. She had to admit that he was right about that.

"You haven't listened to a word that Susan has told you. You fight every opportunity to improve yourself," Dale said.

"No I don't," Denise said automatically denying the charge.

"Susan hated every minute of what she did with you and me this afternoon. I know that for a fact because we've discussed it many times in the past. She did it, though. Do you know why she did it?" Dale asked.

"Because you have some kind of sick perverted control over her," Denise answered thinking that it was definitely time for her to get Susan to leave this place.

Disgusted, Dale shook his head. He said, "No. She did it for your sake."

"For me? That's bullshit," Denise said.

"No. Your world view needs to change and we're trying to get you to change it. We're breaking down all of the artificial rules that you've built up in your head over the past twenty five years. We're doing it one at a time because we have to go slowly just like in the exercise program. You don't see that. You haven't given up a single rule so far and I find that disturbing," Dale said studying Denise's face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.