Fat Farm - Cover

Fat Farm

Copyright© 2008 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 3

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Denise is a fat woman. Her one and only friend introduces her to a unique weight loss program that helped her lose forty pounds. The only problem is the price she has to pay in order to participate in the program. Already filled with self-loathing, what is the loss of dignity in comparison to the loss of forty pounds?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie  

Day 2 Thursday

Denise woke to Susan's shout through the basement door that it was her turn to prepare breakfast. She sat up and took stock of her surroundings. The basement walls were painted a plain white. The concrete floor was barren of any kind of carpeting. Her bed was simple without a headboard. There was a basic bathroom with a small corner shower, a simple porcelain toilet, and a simple sink. The other side of the basement held the exercise equipment. One corner of the room had the curtains where she had given Dale the blowjob on her first night there. Her clothes were hanging on a rack in that little corner. There were no walls that could give the illusion of privacy except in that little corner or the bathroom.

She climbed up the stairs and entered the first floor. On her way to the kitchen, she glanced in the dining room. Susan was lying on the table with her legs spread wide and Dale was busy fucking her. She stared at the sight unable to believe what she was seeing. Susan's breasts were bouncing in time to Dale's thrusts into her. She wrapped her ankles around him; drawing him deeper into her with each thrust.

Denise couldn't tear her eyes away from the scene. She could see his balls swinging to and fro.

His cock sliding into and out of Susan's cunt was impossible to ignore. It wasn't only a visual display. Susan was vocalizing her appreciation of the sex act. He was grunting with each thrust into her. There was the sound of body slamming into body. The scent of sex hung heavily in the air.

Disgusted, Denise went into the kitchen to start cooking the oatmeal for breakfast unable to get the image of what she had seen out of her mind. The expressions on their faces didn't reflect loving feelings. They had looked almost pained. Moving like a robot, she went through the motions of preparing breakfast.

An extra loud grunt from Dale announced that the pair were about to finish their coupling. She filled three bowls with oatmeal and carried them out to the table. Naked, Susan was sitting in a chair with a flushed appearance. Dale was wearing his robe and breathing heavily. Denise looked down at Susan when she was setting the bowl in front of her. Dale's come was seeping out of her cunt onto the towel that covered the seat of the chair. Denise nearly dropped the bowl of oatmeal.

Susan sighed and said, "Thanks, I needed that."

"You're welcome," Denise said.

Susan laughed and said, "I wasn't talking to you."

"Oh," Denise said embarrassed at her misunderstanding. She couldn't imagine thanking Dale for having his way with her.

Dale said, "You're a very sexy woman, Susan. If Chuck doesn't marry you, then he's a fool."

"Chuck is not a fool," Susan said with a smile. Chuck was a brilliant young man who was going to make a mark on this world.

"You have a date with him tonight?" Dale asked.

"Yes," Susan answered.

"Maybe he'll propose to you tonight," Dale said.

"I doubt it. He's still got five months to go with Michelle," Susan answered.

"Who's Michelle?" Denise asked. She took a spoonful of oatmeal and forced it in her mouth.

She really hated oatmeal.

"Michelle is a woman that runs a program like mine for men," Dale answered.

"Does she make them satisfy her sexual urges?" Denise asked with more than a little bitterness.

Susan nodded her head and answered, "She's harder on them than Dale is on us. I have to admit that I do appreciate how she's taught him to go down on a woman. He's got a great tongue."

"You're kidding," Denise said.

"Not at all. He's really good in bed. Maybe I'll let you experience Chuck after you've stopped being a fat woman," Susan said.

"What?" Denise asked shocked at the suggestion.

"Eat up," Dale said gesturing to the oatmeal. He said, "There's nothing worse than cold oatmeal."

Denise ate her oatmeal wondering when Susan had turned into a slut. Before she knew it, she had finished the bowl of oatmeal. She waited for Dale to say the words that she was sure would come next. The last thing she wanted to do was suck him off after he had finished having sex with Susan. A shudder of disgust went through her body at the thought.

Dale finished his oatmeal and pushed the bowl away. He sighed and said, "I better get ready to go to work."

Denise watched him leave the table. She said, "I was sure that he was going to ask me for a blowjob."

"You sound disappointed," Susan said with a smile.

"No. I'm just surprised," Denise said.

"Don't be surprised. He's already come twice this morning," Susan said. She frowned and then asked, "You're still on the pill, aren't you?"

"Yes," Denise answered. She hadn't required them much in the past, but it never hurt to be prepared. Fat women couldn't insist on condoms.

Susan said, "Good. He'll probably take you two or three times tonight. If you're lucky, maybe he'll fuck you."

"Lucky me," Denise said sarcastically.

Susan frowned and then said, "You might want to use some lubricant. With that kind of attitude you'll probably be too dry for it to be pleasant."

"What in the hell happened to you? He's basically raping us," Denise said. Her voice had risen to a screech by the end of her objection.

"No he's not and I never want to hear you say that again. He's having consensual sex with us.

You haven't told him no," Susan said although there had been a time when she had felt the same way.

"We don't have much choice," Denise said sullenly.

Susan stood and pointed to the front door. She said, "You can walk out that door anytime you want. No one is stopping you. You are sucking him off because that is the price you are willing to pay for being in the program. Remember that the next time you have his cock in your mouth or cunt or ass. You are doing it because you are willing to do it."

"My ass?" Denise asked wide-eyed.

"Of course," Susan said.

"There's no way I'm going to let him put his cock in my ass," Denise declared flatly.

"Don't knock it until you've tried it," Susan said. She wondered how Denise was going to react when Dale presented her with an enema kit. She said, "Let's get these dishes done and pack our lunches."

The day passed quickly, although Denise didn't get much work done at the office. Before she knew it, she found herself at home sucking off Dale when he returned to the house. Susan had watched although there wasn't much to be seen. Dale had sent Denise behind the curtain and had her suck his cock between the curtains again. Resigned to that kind of treatment, Denise had done what was necessary to get him off.

An hour later, Chuck arrived at the house. Denise had been in the kitchen and had walked out to find that she was standing naked in front of a complete stranger. It took her a second to realize that the man was Susan's boyfriend. Despite being embarrassed by her nudity, she took a moment to examine him. In the same way that Dale was not an impressive male specimen, she was a little disappointed by Chuck's appearance. He had short cropped hair with thick black glasses. His ears seemed to stick out just a little too much. His clothes were fashionable enough, but he didn't seem to wear them with the kind of comfort that one would have if that was their normal attire.

Chuck and Dale greet each other like long lost friends. After exchanging a little small talk, Dale asked, "Where are you taking Susan?"

"I thought we'd go out to eat and then to a movie," Chuck answered.

"Afterwards?"

"Michelle suggested that I bring her over to the house," Chuck answered.

Dale laughed and said, "I was going to suggest bringing her here. I'm sure that she'd enjoy a Susan sandwich."

"Maybe next time. I think that Michelle has plans for the evening," Chuck said with a smile.

Susan came out of her room and looked around. The outfit that Susan was wearing was definitely sexy although Denise had to admit that it wasn't slutty. The dress hugged her figure quite nicely. The neckline showed off a very nice cleavage. The modest heels did help shape her legs. It was hard to tell, but she was wearing real stockings and not panty hose. She said, "Did I hear someone mention a Susan sandwich?"

Shocked by the nature of the discussion the men had been having, Denise felt that Susan should know what they were saying about her. She answered, "Yes."

"That will be fun. I like having both holes filled at the same time," Susan said brightly. She greeted Chuck with a hug and a very passionate kiss.

"What?" Denise said thinking that Susan had definitely turned into a slut. She was afraid that the same future held for her.

Chuck said, "Sorry, but not tonight. Michelle suggested that I bring you over to our place."

"That sounds like fun. Who gets to wear the dildo?" Susan asked as she winked at Chuck.

He blushed and answered, "I'm not sure what Michelle has in mind for tonight."

Denise looked around at the people in the room with her. She wasn't sure who was going to be using a dildo on whom, but it didn't matter. People didn't talk about doing things like that in front of others. Incredulous, she asked, "Am I surrounded by perverts?"

"No," Susan answered feeling a little insulted by the question. The three of them had just been engaging in a little light hearted banter.

Dale frowned at hearing the question and then said, "Denise, suck my cock."

"In front of him?" Denise asked incredulously while pointing at Chuck.

"Yes. I want your mouth on my cock right now," Dale said. He looked over at Susan and said,

"Find something to cover her."

"Yes, Dale," Susan said.

Chuck stood by watching as Denise slowly lowered herself to her knees. Her face was burning with shame. She was the only one naked in the room. Tears welled up while she unzipped the zipper on Dale's trousers. She glanced over at Chuck ashamed of what she was about to do.

Susan returned and threw a blanket over Denise. Dale said, "Thank you, Susan. I hate looking at a fat woman while I'm having sex."

"I guess I can understand that," Chuck said watching the blanket move around while Denise sucked the cock in her mouth.

Susan said, "Give her time."

"Fat women are lousy sex partners. If my needs weren't so strong I wouldn't bother," Dale said.

"Okay," Chuck said.

Dale said, "One day she'll figure it out and then it will be good."

"I remember the first time you came over. I must have been horrible. I'm surprised that you ever returned," Susan said. She had still been a fat woman at the time.

"You've got to thank Michelle for that," Chuck said. He had sworn that he would never return to this house after his first time with Susan.

"I'll be sure to do that tonight," Susan said.

"It doesn't look like Dale is enjoying the blowjob," Chuck commented.

"She is kind of apathetic," Susan said looking at the blanket.

Listening to the conversation going on around her, Denise was crying so hard that it was almost impossible to perform. This had moved beyond humiliating into complete degradation. She was almost ready to storm out of the house when Chuck said, "There's so much difference between having sex with a fat woman and a sexual woman who happens to be overweight. I was lucky that you realized that before I came over the second time."

"Denise has at least six months to go before she comes to that realization," Susan said shaking her head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.