DDC4: Humiliating Tasha - Cover

DDC4: Humiliating Tasha

by Serena Jones

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Erotica Sex Story: Dan and Rena take Tasha for an innocent ride. And if you believe that....

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Water Sports   Scatology   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   .

Dirty Dan Chronicals: Part #4

To: Serena
From: Daniel
Subject: Humiliating Tasha

My office phone rings "Hi Dan, It's Tasha. Is there any chance of a lift home from work today? Ben is leaving early and there's no way I can get home." Already I feel a little movement in my pants as I quickly think of us two alone in the car. "That's no problem just give me a ring when you want to leave." Tasha is one of my mates girlfriends and there's been sexual tension for ages. When drunk she told me once that she masturbates about me. She's 27, not ugly but not stunning either, but she has that dirty, I'll do anything look about her. I wait all afternoon for the phone to ring and when it does, we meet up outside work ready to walk to my car. Tasha gives me that naughty look that she often gives me across a crowded room and all I could think about was what was beneath her green top and brown skirt. As we walk to the car a familiar face comes walking towards me. My heart feels like it skips a beat "Hi Rena, I haven't seen you since that - erm - that party"


To: Daniel
From: Serena
Subject: RE: Humiliating Tasha

"Dan!" I shout, throwing my arms around your neck and kissing you deeply. Your hands roam over my body and you groan softly as you discover that once again, I have nothing on under my light pink dress. "What a lovely surprise! What are you doing here?" "I work nearby. A better question is what are you doing on the respectable side of town?" I giggle. "I was working too. An office party asked me to come and entertain." In fact, I'm surprised that you can't smell the ripe scent of jizz all over me. Six guys filled me in everyway imaginable. The spunk is mostly dried now but seeing you has my pussy getting wet again already. "So, who's your friend? And what dastardly place are you taking her?"


To: Serena
From: Daniel
Subject: RE: Humiliating Tasha

"This is Natasha, I was just about to give her ride home" I look you up and down again, remembering what I have done to you and what things I have seen done to you. My cock starts to harden in my trousers as I watch you introduce yourself to Tasha. Wicked thoughts enter my head but I know I've just got to drop Tasha home. Then maybe go and masturbate in the shower to rid me of the sexual thoughts I'm having about you two. "So what are you doing now?" I ask you


To: Daniel
From: Serena
Subject: RE: Humiliating Tasha

"Nothing. Enjoy a quiet stroll. I thought I might find a quiet bar and get a quick bite. Unless something more tempting comes along, of course." I slide my hand down your chest, stopping at your belt buckle. "I wouldn't mind riding along with you two if you want some company."


To: Serena
From: Daniel
Subject: RE: Humiliating Tasha

You know that you are going to be riding with us because you can feel the strain on my belt from my hardened cock. "Tasha, you don't mind if we give Rena a ride?" Tasha gave a look of disappointment as she had tried to engineer time alone together. "Rena's a lot of fun. You'll like her and i'm sure you're going to get on like a house on fire" Tasha broke into a smile and beckons you towards the car. As you walk in front of us Tasha turns to me and whispers "I'm sure I could smell her cunt, look she doesn't look like she's wearing any knickers" "Tasha you don't know the half of it" I replied "I think it's going to be an interesting evening. You wait and see"


To: Daniel
From: Serena
Subject: RE: Humiliating Tasha

I get into the back seat of your car and grab Tasha's hand, pulling her in with me. "Sit back here with me. That we can get to know each other without disturbing Dan the Driving Man." I laugh. You start the car and adjust the mirror - somehow I don't think it's to watch the road. I ask Tasha what she does for a living and we chat pleasently for a few minutes. Finally, she asks me what I do. "I'm a dancer, actually." "Really? How lovely. Ballet?" You laugh outright. "Not quite." I admit. "Pole. If you don't mind me saying it, I'll bet you could make a living at it too. You have very pretty legs." I reach down and stroke her calf and then after a slight pause slowly slide her skirt up and stroke her thigh. She blushes prettily and more so when she realizes that you're watching our reflection. "Here." I take her hand and slide it up my leg. "Yours are just as firm as mine." From the angle she's siting, she can see clearly the dried spunk on my thighs and my lack of panties.


To: Serena
From: Daniel
Subject: RE: Humiliating Tasha

As I watch this play from where I'm sat, I start to feel uncomfortable as my erection pushes hard against my trousers. I watch as Tasha's hand moves further up your skirt. As It starts to ruck up a bit I see your cunt hair for the first time today. I can tell it's been well fucked by the state of the matted pubes. I carry on watching as Tasha's fingers greet your pussy hair for the first time. "A hairy snatch" Tasha whispers to you. "you're going to love mine. I always like to keep it very natural" Then Tasha starts to push her fingers inside your cunt. I can't take any more and I undo my fly and let my very hard cock free. "mmmm what's this?" Tasha asks you as she brings her fingers back out covered in spunk.


To: Daniel
From: Serena
Subject: RE: Humiliating Tasha

I watch as Tasha licks the spunk from her fingers and push her skirt up futher to reveal a very skimpy thong almost lost in a sea of dark brown curls. I caress the lace breifly before sliping my fingers under it and teasing the corse hairs beneath. I can smell her arousal even before my fingers reach her well-hidden slit but I was unprepared for the amount of slick pussy cream I find there. I lick my fingers. "Mmmmm. Yummy." I slip my fingers in her again and smear the cream across your lips. "Isn't she yummy, Dan? Oh, goodness, look whose come out to play. I tell you what, Dan, why don't you find somepleace where we can all get to know each other better. Meanwhile, I won't be needing this" I pull off my dress and drop it in the passanger seat beside you. "Tasha, why don't you just put that sweet pussy over my face so I can get you all nice and juicy for Dan's fat cock? Over on this end, so Dan can still sneak peeks in the mirror." "Only if I can suck all that thick jizz out of your pussy at the same time." Tasha crawls on top of me and we 69, loudly smacking and sucking each other pussies. Every so often, I flick my tongue across her asshole and she cries out. "Oh God! Don't do that! It's so dirty!"


To: Serena
From: Daniel
Subject: RE: Humiliating Tasha

I can't take anymore of watching you both munch on those very hairy smelly pussies. Even though I'm driving I start to play with my cock, constantly glimsing in the rear view mirror for a porno show. I can hear both your wet cunts as you both get more and more excited. Then I see a clearing in a small wooded area by the side of the road. I pull over and stop the car. You two don't seem to notice that we have stopped so I get out the car and open the back passenger seat door. I am confronted by Tasha's hairy wet pussy and asshole and your tongue working it's way both holes. "Rena, it's been a while since you've tasted my hot jizz" I bend down to give to a quick snog and also take the chance to quicky taste Tasha's cunt and all it's juices. Then as you continue tonguing her I start to masturbate. Faster and faster I go until I can feel the tip of my cock getting ready to ejaculate. With three or four squirts I cover Tasha's pubes and your tongue in my hot spunk...


To: Daniel
From: Serena
Subject: RE: Humiliating Tasha

I suck even more greedily as your hot jizz covers all of her pussy and ass. Then I tilt my head back and lick the head of your cock directly. I put two fingers inside Tasha tight pussy while I bring your cock back to life. Then I smile wickedly at you and stick my fingers in Tasha's spit slick ass. "Oh! Oh!" She cries out "OH! Don't!" But even as she's trying to shake my hand away, she cums all over my face. I stuff my tongue back into her slit and pull my fingers out only as far as I need to to pull her ass cheeks wide for you...


To: Serena
From: Daniel
Subject: RE: Humiliating Tasha

A couple strokes of my cock and it's hard enough to penetrate Tasha's hairy asshole. With your face being so close you are going to get a great close up view of my cock disappearing up her ass. Pulling my foreskin right back to reveal all my head, I start to push at Tasha's dirtbox. After a little gentle force it pops in and as I slowly push it in all the way to my pubes, I hear Tasha groan. I ease it back out again and see it covered in all her ass juices. Before I fuck her I pull my cock all the way out leaving a gapping ass hole and ask you "What does my cock smell like Rena, are you going to let me put it in your mouth before I continue to fuck her shitter"


To: Daniel
From: Serena
Subject: RE: Humiliating Tasha

It smells so nasty but I can't help myself as I lick it clean. Then I suck your hairy balls into my mouth as I guide you back into her. Meanwhile, Tasha has been busy pushing her tongue deeper and deeper into my pussy and making me cum all over her face but she won't touch my asshole. I can feel her groaning in time to your thrusts and I occasionally let go of your nuts to suck her clit or lick you nasty ass-covered dick as it pumps her hard. I can feel Tasha reaching - reluctantly - a huge orgasm...


To: Serena
From: Daniel
Subject: RE: Humiliating Tasha

Watching you do nasty things makes me drive into Tasha harder and harder. We can both hear her ass noises and the smell of her dirty hole fills our noses. I can also tell that Tasha is about to reach orgasm as she squeezes my dick with her asshole. "Oh my God, Oh my God" Tasha cries, "That's fucking so good" I look you in the eyes and tell you " Don't worry Rena, we are going to make Tasha do some really nasty filthy things. In fact you're going to make her do degrading things at your command"


To: Daniel
From: Serena
Subject: RE: Humiliating Tasha

"Dan," I say suddenly, "Why don't you cum all over my pussy and then put that big shit covered dick of yours in Tasha's mouth so she can taste all three of us?" You nearly run to the other side of the car and just get the door opened before spraying my pussy and Tasha's face with jizz. She pulls back at first, "Oh, I couldn't - it's so nasty!" but you hold her head still and I lick her still distended asshole and soon she's licking your shitty dick. After another few minutes, she alternating between sucking your dick and sucking your jizz off of my overused pussy.


To: Serena
From: Daniel
Subject: RE: Humiliating Tasha

Tasha starts to really get into it and soon all her shit has gone from my hard cock and she's sucking harder than ever. You must be doing some good work on her asshole and cunt because she can't stop moaning and groaning with pleasure. This continues for a minute or so until she almost clamps you face hard against her hairy pussy with her thighs. I watch as her face reddens and her body shakes with a huge orgasm. Her legs release you and you get up off her and out of the car to stand behind me. Tasha just continues to lay in the position she was in when she came. "Aren't you going to cum all over her face Dan" You ask me "I would, but I need to go for a piss" Reaching round you take hold of my cock "Why don't you just do it here, all over Tash" you whisper in my ear. "As you have my cock in your hand I think you should take aim on her"


To: Daniel
From: Serena
Subject: RE: Humiliating Tasha

I hold you and after a second, your piss shoot out. I aim at her pussy to start but move your dick to cover her up to her tits before you run out. She squeals and tries to block it but only succeeds in covering her arms in pee as well. "Look at me!" She laments. "I'm all covered!" Quickly, I drop to my knees and begin licking your sweet asshole and stroking your cock. Like magic, it returns to it former glory. I wank you hard and fast with both hands and suddenly, you spurt jizz all over Tasha's pussy. A second spurt lands on her tits and a third on her face. "Oh, Dan," I stand and whisper in your ear, "what a picture she makes - lips covered with your shit and your piss and jizz everywhere else. What do you want to do to us now?"


To: Serena
From: Daniel
Subject: RE: Humiliating Tasha

I kiss you on the lips knowing that we have only just started. "Do you want to fuck Tasha up the ass?" I ask you. I already know what your reply is going to be so I get to the back of my car and produce a strap-on for you. "I've got a blanket we can use rather than stay in the car" with that I get my blanket and spead it on the grass tucked away from the road. I take our very dirty Tasha and put her on all fours on the blanket and then to your surprise I get on all fours next to her. By this time you are wearing the strap on and stroking your erect fake cock. Presented by both our assholes I turn and say to you... "I know you would love to fuck my ass as well Rena, how does that grab you???"


To: Daniel
From: Serena
Subject: RE: Humiliating Tasha

"Why Dan, you're so prepared. You must have been a boy scout." The strap-on is my favorite design with a big fake cock on the working end and a nice size fake cock for me. Just putting it on makes me drip more. I get behind you both and I can see Tasha's trembling. Before I do anything else, I give your ass a big sloppy wet kiss. Then I ease my 'cock' into Tasha's sloppy pussy. "Oh Yes!" she fairly screams. I pump her for a few minutes then pull out and slid without hesitation into her waiting ass. "No!" she moans. I reach around her, letting my tits rub against her back in the process, and play with her clit. "Nooooo!" she wails as she cums on my hand. "Say you like being an ass licking, cum sucking, butt slut, Tasha." I purr as I work her ass hard. "Oh no, no, oh God, don't make me say that!" but at the same time she's cuming so hard she can barely speak. "You will." I say and slid out of her. I move behind you; I can see you wanking your dick as you watched me bum fuck her. "Oh Dan, let her do that. Tasha, come suck Dan's dick while I fuck his ass." I lick your asshole one more time, getting it all wet before I stick you. "Oh Dan, thank you so much!" I stretch your ass wide as I push my 'dick' slowly in you. "Does that feel good to you?"


To: Serena
From: Daniel
Subject: RE: Humiliating Tasha

It's a strange feeling as you push your 'cock' into my asshole. I feel it slide all the way inside me. I know you've wanted this for ages, which makes me more excited. My cock is rock hard and Tasha starts to lick the tip of my head gathering up all my pre-cum onto her tongue. She looks really turned on by you fucking my ass and every now and then peers up to watch you continue to penetrate me "How does it look from your view?" I ask you. "Is your cock dirty Rena?"


To: Daniel
From: Serena
Subject: RE: Humiliating Tasha

"It looks hot, Dan, watching her suck you while I fuck you. I'm cuming again, Dan. Oh, God!" I groan in your ear. "I wish you could feel me cuming Dan. I want you to cum too." I can feel my body jerking as the orgasm shakes me. Soon, I can't control the thrusting of my hips and stop and let my tits rub against you. "Dan." I whisper in your ear. "Our little Tasha would look so pretty, tied up with a dick in every hole. I wonder how can do that here?"


To: Serena
From: Daniel
Subject: RE: Humiliating Tasha

I can feel you cumming, your shuddering vibrates deep in my ass. I can't hold on any more. With my cock deep inside Tasha's warm mouth I spurt my hot spunk, easily filling her mouth. Squirt after squirt goes in and as I'm cumming I can feel your cock deep in my virgin asshole. After I've finished you ease it back out of my hole. I can see my shit smeared on the shaft and a look of achievment on your face. "Are you going to clean that off Rena, or are you going to make our sex slave do it?" As I wait for your answer I go to the back of the car and find some rope. "So when you've got that dick clean Rena, what shall we do with her?"


To: Daniel
From: Serena
Subject: RE: Humiliating Tasha

I present Tasha with my shit covered 'dick' and she obediantely licks it clean. After I take the device off, I present the little dildo that's now covered with my cum and she sucks that clean too. I study Tasha for a moment. She seems unwilling to admit that she's enjoying this even though cum is coating her legs. I take her hand smear it with her own juices and rub her face with it. "Don't you smell how hot you are?" "Oh, but this is so dirty - so nasty!" she licks the cream from the palm of her hand. "I can't enjoy it! It's so wrong!" "But you like it, don't you." I walk around her, pulling her arm gently behind her back. I push her fingers inside herself like a bowling ball - two fingers in her slit and her thumb in her asshole. "Can't you feel how much you like it?" I signal you for the rope and tie one end around her wrist then wind it several times around her waist. Then I spread her knees as wid as I can and tie her ankles together. From the front view, we can watch her finger herself. "Now, Tasha, sweetheart, you're going to lick my pussy while Dan fucks my ass and then, when he cums, you're going to clean my cum loaded anus and his shit covered dick and if you cum while you do any of it, you have to admit that you are a cum sucking shit licking slut just like me. Deal?"


 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.