DDC3: Party Time - Cover

DDC3: Party Time

by Serena Jones

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Erotica Sex Story: Eileen is throwing a small party. Dan and Rena are invited to keep it clean. Yeah, right.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Group Sex   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Water Sports   Scatology   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Dirty Dan Chronicals: Part #3

To: Daniel
From: Serena
Subject: Party Time

I was surprised to get the call from a familer voice. "I just asked around for the sluty-ist, dirty dancer I could find. Several people gave me your number." Eileen chuckled over the phone. "As it happens, we could use your services tonight, if your free." "For you? Anytime. Give me the address and I'll be over as soon as I can." I call a cab and throw on one of the light, transparent dresses I wear to dance in. There's no need for me to add a bra or panties; I know I won't need them there. I do slip on a pair of rings so my nipples stay nice and taut all night. I drop a few other toys in my purse. The cabbie takes me to the address she gave me but I discover I left all my cash at home. "I could give you a private show." I coo. He accepts. I lick my lips and lie down in the back seat. My nipples are so sensitive that even a light stroke makes me whimper. I tease them with one hand as I pull my skirt up to reveal my hairy pussy with the other. One finger disappears into my forest and comes out glistening. I put it in my mouth and moan as I suck it clean. I dip the next finger in and the next, cleaning each with my tongue until I have dipped my whole hand. Then I let both hands play. I open my lips wide and tease my clit with one hand and slid the other under my leg and into my waiting slit. It only takes a moment to bring myself to a shuttering, groaning climax, coating the seat of the cab with my juices. He accepts my show as payment and tips me with a load of his jizz sprayed on my hairy snatch. As I knock on the door, I can feel the mixed jizz slipping down my inner thigh.


To: Serena
From: Daniel
Subject: RE: Party Time

'Well hello there Rena' Eileen says as she answers the door. 'Seeing as I'm paying you for your services I think you'll have to be a very dirty slut for me' Still with you standing at the door, Eileen reaches under your dress to feel your pussy. 'What's this I've found' she says as she brings her hand towards her face inspecting a clear slimy goo. 'Looks like spunk to me' With that in full view of potential passer bys, Eileen lifts your dress to reveal your hairy pussy and the taxi drivers cum. 'I'll have you cleaned up in a jiffy' as Eileen's tongue scoops up all the male cum from your pubic hair. 'Dan will be around very soon, come on inside'


To: Daniel
From: Serena
Subject: RE: Party Time

"Oh, Eileen, I'll cum right here - keep that up for just another minute." I hold my dress up for her and cum again as her tongue flickers over my clit again and again. Finally I let her lead me in. "You are my client, tonight, Eileen. I'll do anything you want. Will it be a big party or just the three of us?"


To: Serena
From: Daniel
Subject: RE: Party Time

'Dan doesn't know yet but I've invited my older sister Caroline, she's fifty five, a little on the plump side with a huge hairy pussy. She is up for anything!' Eileen leads you into the front room where you take a seat. 'Is there anything you want to try for the first time tonight' Eileen asks you. 'while you're thinking I'm going to take a seat over there and play with my pussy for you'


To: Daniel
From: Serena
Subject: RE: Party Time

"Oh, I don't know!" I laugh. "May I use your rest room quickly, and I'll think about it." I watch her finger as they slid up and down her juicy snatch. Hynoptically, I find myself kneeling in front of her and licking the back of her fingers. Suddenly, her fingers are gone and my mouth connects with the hot flesh of her box. I really have to pee but I can't resist her pussy rubbing agressively against my face. I slip my hands under her ass and dip my tongue into her slit then sweep it up to stroke her clit. When her hips begin arching, I shove my thumb up her ass as well, forcing her to shake and flood girl jizz all over my face. I can't stop squirming even as I moan and suck her pussy wantonly.


To: Serena
From: Daniel
Subject: RE: Party Time

What a view I am encountered with as I open the front door to see you sucking Eileen's pussy. I feel my cock grow at the sight of you both. "Carry on, don't mind me" I say "I'm quite happy to watch this dirty scene run it's course" I take a seat where I can get a good view and start to rub my swollen cock through my trousers as I start to enjoy the show...


To: Daniel
From: Serena
Subject: RE: Party Time

"I'm afraid you've missed act one." I say, licking my lips happily. "I simply must use the ladies room now or I'll burst."


To: Serena
From: Daniel
Subject: RE: Party Time

"How about I watch you pee over Eileen as she masturbates" I reply "after all we have paid for you"


To: Daniel
From: Serena
Subject: RE: Party Time

"Oh. Well." I smile at Eileen. "I guess there is something I haven't done yet." Eileen lies down and begins masturbating again. I squat over her and after a moment, a thin stream of yellow shoots out on her tits. I squeeze my pussy and stop the stream so I can move down and shoot a second stream on her busy fingers. Eileen shouts at me to let it rip and I release the full force stream soaking her already drenched pussy. The sudden release feels so good that I can't help but groan. I push my still dripping pussy over her mouth. "Here's another snack for you." She grins wickedly as she laps me again. When I realize I'm close to cumming again, I turn around and suck her pussy soaked with her jizz and my pee. "Dan, hurry up and cum on her too so I can taste all three of us."


To: Serena
From: Daniel
Subject: RE: Party Time

Watching you do that to Eileen has me working my cock hard and as I bring it close to Eileen's piss covered pussy I squirt my load all over it. I watch as my cum forms on her pubic hair. "Now Rena, I want to see all that piss and cum sucked up" As you bend over for your treat I move round to the rear of you and lift your skirt up. Your ass hole is on show as is your hairy pussy dripping with your pee. I have a quick feel round with my fingers before moving my tongue in. First I taste your ass as I circle the hole, sometimes pushing the tip of my tongue inside. Then I move forward to your dirty pussy and start to taste the last drops of your pee. Then it's time to stimulate your clit.


To: Daniel
From: Serena
Subject: RE: Party Time

I can't believe I've just gotten here and already I've cum twice and I'm nearing a third, I think as suck your spunk out of Eileen's hair. I alternate between that and lapping her big wet cunt. I can feel you both as your tongues dart in and out of my ass and pussy. Another orgasm rips through me and I suck down hard on Eileen's clit and groan loudly. I don't stop until I make her cum again. Then I pull away from you both relunctantly. "Sit down on the couch. I want to dance for you." I pull out my CD player and start an old Prince favorite, "Do Me, Baby, extended version". First I sway, just getting warmed up to the music. Then I start grinding my hips and arching my shoulders. Slowly, I begin playing with myself in time to the music - first outside the dress then reaching inside or lifting it up as needed. Soon, I am moaning and sighing in tandem with the singer. I pull the top of my dress down, leaving just the skirt and my rock hard jeweled nipples. A wet spot has formed on the front of my skirt where I keep rubbing it into my hot wet snatch. Every so often, I turn around and lift my skirt so you can watch my ass flex and sway as I use the music and movement to make myself cum yet again. The juice runs down my legs. When the song ends I pause the player and lick my jizz from my sticky fingers. "Who wants the first lap dance?"


To: Serena
From: Daniel
Subject: RE: Party Time

"I think by the size of Dan's cock he should go first" Eileen says as she turns to you. "I will gladly use one of those toys you brought along to entertain myself with" "looks like it's me then" I chip in "Seeing as we're on the Prince theme I think it would be appropriate to have a bit of 'Get off' for you to get all dirty to" As the music starts, I sit back on the sofa caressing my sack then all the way up my shaft and then finally to my foreskin that slips easily back to reveal my shiny wet helmet. Even before you start your routine I can hear Eileen starting up one of your vibrators and then rubbing it against her pussy lips. "Eileen, I think you ought to chuck Rena a toy to play with during her routine" Eileen rummages through your bag and finds a small vibrator that is obviously for the ass hole and tosses it to me. "Here you go Rena, add this little baby to your routine" With my hard cock in my hand and Eileen watching with her vibrator I think i'm ready for the show...


To: Daniel
From: Serena
Subject: RE: Party Time

I change the CD and turn on the vib. I rub it over my tits and clit before turning around and letting you watch me insert it into my ass. Then, I wiggle my way on to your lap. I begin gyrating my pussy against your cock. I can feel it pulsing against me, straining to be inside me but the thin soft fabric of my skirt is between us. I rub my tits against your chest. With Eileen's moans getting louder and the vib in my ass driving me, I began rubbing my cunt hard into you. I'm not even pretending to lap dance anymore; I just want to cum in your lap and make my skirt all sticky with both of our juices. I put my arms around your neck and push my tits in your mouth. I grind my throbbing pussy so hard into your dick. I can feel it "I'm going to cum soon. Dan. I'm going to cum. I'm gonna cum and I'm going to squirt my jizz all over my skirt and your dick. Lick my tits, Dan. Your tongue makes me so hot. Oh, yeah, like that!" I try to hold still but the vib in my ass is making my whole body tingle. "Are you cumming again too? Tell me how good it feels. Dan's sucking my tits and I'm just so close. So close." I grind my pussy against you. "I'm almost there! I wanna wait, I wanna wait for you, Dan. But, oh God, I want it. I want it. I can't wait. I cumming oh oh yes oh oh oh fuck! Yes! Oh god. I can't stop! Keep sucking! I need it, I need it again. Fuck me fuck me fuck me oh God shit fuck me! Make your dirty slut cum again, Dan."


To: Serena
From: Daniel
Subject: RE: Party Time

I use all my will power to stop myself cumming all over the front of your skirt. I reach down just to feel how wet that hairy pussy is of yours and find my fingers coated in your cum. "I didn't get Eileen to toss you the anal vibe for me to fuck your pussy, now bend over Rena, lets see that asshole" As you bend over I lift your skirt to reveal that brown hole. I wet my finger and gently insert it into your hole. "pass me your vib Rena" I ask. When I recieve it from you I start to ease it into your asshole. "You like that up your ass Rena?, tell me how good it feels in your dirtbox" The vibe moves easily in and out of your hole and with you hardly noticing I swap the vib for my cock. After two or three pushes my cock is in right up to my pubes. Then I start to fuck you hard. "Shit Rena that is so fucking good, you loving it?, I love watching my cock disappear up your shitter." Then Eileen moves in. "Spread your legs a little Dan" With that she inserts her large vibrator between my legs and into your pussy and grabbing your anal vibrator, she inserts it into my asshole and starts to fuck us both...


To: Daniel
From: Serena
Subject: RE: Party Time

"I love it! Fuck my ass, Dan! Fuck it, Fuck it!" I use one hand to play with my clit. "Eileen, fuck my pussy hard while Dan fucks my ass. I wish I could suck your pussy while you do that to me. I want to fuck you next, Eileen, I want to make you cum so hard you can't stop. Suck my tits, Dan. Is Eileen fucking your ass as hard as you fuck mine?" Suddenly everything contracts and I have an amazing orgasm. I can feel myself screaming and pulsing but I can't really hear it. I just know that I must be squirting a gallon of girl jizz all over my hand and Eileen's and you and that my shitter is clinching around your dick like mad.


To: Serena
From: Daniel
Subject: RE: Party Time

Eileen's fucking my ass so hard I feel like i'm going to shit myself. As I feel your ass clamp my cock during your massive orgasm I can't hold on myself. I feel the head of my cock pulsate deep inside your shitter as I fill you with wave after wave of hot cum. My legs start to tremble at the intensity of my climax. As we both collaspe onto the sofa at the intensity of our joint orgasm, Eileen sucks your jizz off her fingers and then after removing the vib from my ass sucks it clean. "Now Rena, you've pissed on me, now I want you to lay a huge turd on me covered in Dan's freshly deposited spunk while he watches on" Eileen orders. "Then Caroline and her 17 year old virgin son are going to arrive in about 20 minutes"


To: Daniel
From: Serena
Subject: RE: Party Time

I push down and much to my surprise I drop a great big cum covered shit on her chest. Then I see what a cum covered mess I am. "A virgin? Oh the dear thing! Should I shower for him? I don't want him to feel left out."


To: Serena
From: Daniel
Subject: RE: Party Time

"You don't have to shower Rena" Eileen says as she admires your huge present "Bring that dirty ass hole to me and squat over my face" In no time you start to feel Eileens tongue around your ring cleaning all the shit and cum off it. I bring my cock to your mouth for a clean as well. "So are you looking forward to this young lad Rena??" I ask you, "I think we should make him fill his mum's pussy first after you've made him all horny with your foreplay. What do you think of that??"


To: Daniel
From: Serena
Subject: RE: Party Time

"Oh that would be lovely! He can fuck my pussy while Dan does my ass again and I can suck his virgin cream out of his Mom!" I kiss Eileen deeply and push my fingers into her pussy while rubbing my tits against hers. "I hope you don't mind just watching for a few minutes? You could take pictures of me getting all cum sloppy. And then later, they can all do you and I'll lick you all clean again."


To: Serena
From: Daniel
Subject: RE: Party Time

"No problem Rena, You and Eileen enjoy yourselves" As I go to find a camera I hear a knock on the front door. As I answer it Caroline and her sheepish looking son enter. "Hi Dan, heard there was a good party going on" Calroline grabs my cock and gives it a squeeze. "My son wants to lose his cherry tonight" Caroline whispers to me "Don't worry Caroline, we already have a plan for him, let me introduce you to my friend Rena"


To: Daniel
From: Serena
Subject: RE: Party Time

I let go of Eileen and pull up my dress before turning around to meet Caroline and her son. "Pleased to meet you." I say, taking a chance and kissing her deeply. Then I look at her son and kiss him as well. "How do you do?" Already, I can feel his dick straining against me. Already, I'm all horney again.


To: Serena
From: Daniel
Subject: RE: Party Time

'I'll leave you to entertain the boy then Rena, I think I'll go have some fun with Eileen' As I leave you I whisper in your ear "remember his first virgin load of cum has to be in his mothers pussy" I move over to where Eileen is and give her a passonate kiss and move my hand to between her legs and to her smelly hairy snatch. As I start to play with her I watch you to see how you handle this virgin boy.


To: Daniel
From: Serena
Subject: RE: Party Time

"Hello, dear, I'm Rena, and you are?"
"I'm Harry." He says in a cross between shy and embarrassed.
"So tell me Harry, do you wack off a lot?"
He looks at his mother, mortified, "Yes."
"But you've never actually been with a girl, have you." He looks away and shakes his head. "And I'll bet some of your friends have?"
"All of them." He sounds crestfallen.
"Well, Harry, first of all, half of them are probably lying. And the rest probably had hand-jobs or blow-jobs. Maybe one actually got his dick into a real live girl and I'll bet he came in two seconds. But tonight, Harry, your Mom's gonna make sure you get it right. 'Cause I'm gonna blow you and then you're gonna get ta fuck me as many times as you want. How does that sound?"
He makes a small strangled sound like he's too excited to breathe.
"Have you ever kissed a girl, Harry?"
"No." comes the unnerved reply.
"Well watch closely." I pull his mother to me. "First make sure she willing then put you lips softly against hers like this. Do that several times. If she really likes it she'll open her lips to encourage you if she doesn't, you can lick her lips gently - don't go any farther if she stops you. You'll just have to find another girl. But if you have one that's willing, taste her mouth, her lips, her tongue." His mother and I get lost in a battle of passionate kissing and it's a few minutes before I can release her, breathlessly. "Alright, Harry, now you kiss me." At first it's very rushed and sloppy but eventually he gets a little more control and his kiss is passionate. I stop him. "Very nice, Harry. I think you should kiss you mother now."
"Mum?" he says, shocked.
"Your Mom likes to be kissed, doesn't she? And she's a very good kisser. And besides, it's her responsibility to make sure you know how to treat a woman. How will she know if she hasn't tested you herself? Kiss her, Harry."
Tentatively, his lips touch hers and in only seconds, they are kissing passionately. After a while, Caroline pulls away from him panting. "I think he's ready for his next lesson, Rena."
"Good. Next are breasts, Harry. Now you can't just jump from the lip to the tit. If she'll kiss you, see if you can touch her like this." I kiss Caroline again and slowly feel her up as I do. "Again, if she stops you, stop. But if she likes it, her nipple will get hard and poke your hands. Now, you do me."
Again, Harry learns his lesson quickly and I shiver and groan. "Oh Harry, your hands on my tits feel so good."
"Your tits feel good in my hands." He says softly. "But, may I try Mum, now?"
"Of course."
He moves to Caroline and kisses her passionately. He feels her up expertly but when she groans, his head bobs down and he kisses her nipple through her shirt. "Oh my darling!" She whispers and quickly opens her shirt and bra to allow him access. He needs no instructions and sucks her breasts as she cries out.
Suddenly he stops. "Sorry! I sort of got carried away."
"Oh but you were supposed to, Harry. You did exactly right. I don't suppose you'd like to do that to me?" I pull the top of my dress down again and expose my jeweled nipples.
He marvels at the rings for only a moment before attacking them with his lips and tongue. "Oh Harry! You will learn that some women are so sensitive that - oh, oh, oh! - if you do that, they will cum - cum - cum - oh, yes, Harry yes yes yes!" My body shakes in his arms as he get a girl off for the first time ever. My jizz runs down my legs and my knees are weak as I let myself slide down his body. "Oh, Harry! That felt so good! Now, I want to make you feel good." I am surprised by the size of the bulge in his pants and even more so when I slip him out of his briefs. "OH HARRY!" I look up at him. "You're going to be very popular."
"Now, Harry, this next bit may be difficult. I want you to try as hard as you can not to cum. You're going to cum tonight, I promise, but not just yet. You're going to see that sometimes you want to hold back and make it last longer. Girls usually like it if you take a long time," I look at Caroline and Eileen "and I think tonight, you're going to be a busy young man." I kiss the head of his dick; it's dripping with pre-cum.
"Oh my God!" Harry shakes.
Slowly and carefully, I lick up and down his shaft, pausing every time he seems to be too close. Soon, Caroline in on her knees beside me. After only a moment, Harry steps back away from us. "One of you maybe. But if you both lick me, I shall shot my wad across your faces."
"Oh Harry!" Caroline sighs dreamily.
"You're right, Harry, that's not what we want to do yet. I want you to get used to having something warm and wet around your dick without cuming. Come here and put your dick in my mouth." He does so and I pull back. He groans at the slow friction. "Now you do both, in and out just that slowly." He does it a few times but I can feel his dick twitching. "You have very good control, Harry. I'm going to blow you properly, later Harry and let you cum all over my face but right now, I want you to finish undressing your Mom so we can do the next two lessons."
Caroline's clothing goes flying as Harry strips her bare in seconds. He smiles slyly and pulls my skirt down. "I'll be doing you eventually, right?"
"Of course. Now, Harry, kneel in front of your Mom. See this? This is her slit. Touch it. See how warm and soft it is? Some women shave them and that ok, but I like them natural like your Mom's." Before I can tell him to, Harry slips his fingers between her lips and opens them. He sniffs the wet folds and gasps softly. Then he kisses them. Caroline moans. Harry touches her with the tip of his tongue then dives in and begins lapping her in earnest. "Here, Harry!" I shout. "Suck her clit right here!" He does so and Caroline exhales and floods girl jizz all over her son's face. They both topple over and I can see Harry's dick oozing sticky pre-cum all over his stomach.
I hurry behind him, "Quickly, Harry, before it's too late!" I take hold of his dick and pull him to his Mom. Before either of them know, I push him inside her. They both gasp them groan. "Now, Harry, like you did my mouth, in and out." He does so and they both cry out. After only a few strokes, Harry snaps, "Oh God, I'm cumming! I can't stop!"
"Yes, boy, yes! Fill me with spunk!" Caroline encourages him.
I wait until he collapses on top of her and then kiss him soundly. "There, now you're not longer a virgin. Pull out so we can all see that big fat sticky dick of your and all your virgin spunk in your Mother's pussy."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.