DDC2: All Holes Filled

by Serena Jones

Copyright© 2008 by Serena Jones

Erotica Sex Story: Dan introduces Rena to Eileen. This could be the start of a beautiful friendship. Or a lot of sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   InLaws   Group Sex   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Scatology   Cream Pie   .

Dirty Dan Chronicals #2

To: Serena
From: Daniel
Subject: All Holes Filled

To set the scene. It is in the evening on a hot day. Your car has broken down. I am driving back home and in my car and with me is my sexy mother in law. She's 50 but looks early forties and her red lipstick and blonde hair make her look very Marilyn Monroe. It didn't take long for her to get on to the subject of sex talk in the car and although we haven't done anything yet there is a sexual attraction. That's when we spot you on the side of the road. I pull over and have a quick look at your car, but there is no way it can be fixed by me. 'fancy a ride to where you're going?' I ask...


To: Daniel
From: Serena
Subject: RE: All Holes Filled

"Oh please and thank you. I don't even know where I am. I must look a fright." I only wore a light cotton sundress because the weatherman assured me that it would be sunny all day. The sudden and brief rainstorm that passed earlier was enough to soak my dress and prove to anyone looking that I own no panties and that my nipples are terribly dark. Trying to cover myself somewhat, and at least pretend I have some modesty, I show you on the map where I was going. "Is that anywhere near your destination? I'd be very grateful if you could drop me off."


To: Serena
From: Daniel
Subject: RE: All Holes Filled

'No problem' I reply. I show you to the back seat of my car and introduce you to Eileen, my mother in law. As I get into the drivers seat I adjust my mirror so I can see you. I can just make out your errect nipples through your cotton dress, and the dirty thoughts that start to go through my head start to excite me. Eileen picks up on this as she leans over and whispers 'Is that a hard-on I can see?' I was quite taken aback by her forwardness, but the knowledge that she knows what you have done to my cock excites me more. If only I was on my own my cock would be in my hand and being wanked furiously.


To: Daniel
From: Serena
Subject: RE: All Holes Filled

I feel so exposed sitting in the backseat of a stranger's car. And good looking strangers just make me think illicit thoughts. I can feel my nipples swelling and realize with a start that you are watching me through the rear view mirror. I smile as I slide both hands over my breasts and squeeze my nipples hard. They poke like pencil erasers through my dress. I shift in the seat until my bare ass rests on your seat cushions. The fabric is hot and sticky — much like my slit now. I keep wondering what Eileen is whispering to you about. I hope she like girls as much as she seems to like you. I twist my nipples and close my eyes. I get so hot playing with my nipples — they are a hotline to my clit. As I scrap my nails gently across the very tips, I shudder and my pussy throbs. I have no resistance to this. I'm so close. The back of my dress is elastic and it stretches so that I can pull my tits out. The dress nestles between them, as I am lost in the pleasure of my aching nipples and my throbbing pussy. I bit my lip, and squeeze and twist my nipples to a silent orgasm. My body locks and I shiver like mad. My mouth opens as I wish I had something to suck as the delicious sensations roll over me. Finally, I begin to come down and remember where I am — in the backseat of a strange car with my tits and pussy exposed.


To: Serena
From: Daniel
Subject: RE: All Holes Filled

Eileen has both noticed me glancing in the mirror at you and my swollen cock in my jeans. 'You want to fuck her don't you?' she whispers to me again. This time she brushes my cock with her hand. 'As we both picked her up we're going to share her, but there's no way she's tasting your cum first, I've waited too long for that' Eileen said in a meaningful manner. With that she starts to undo my trousers and in no time has my cock in her hand. It is the biggest i've seen it and the head is covered in pre-cum. 'Drive slowly' Trying to concentrate on the road and glancing at you, Elieen starts to wank my cock slowly, pulling my foreskin back to reveal my huge slippery head.

She starts to wank me faster as she shuffles closer to me. 'i'm looking forward to tasting your cum and then our new friend' she whispers again. This is getting too much for me to bear, I know i'm going to be squirting hot cum soon. 'I always knew you were filthy Eileen' 'Well you're in for a treat then, while I satisfy our guest, I've got the wettest, stained pair of panties to keep you going' With this I shot several hot jets of cum all over me and Eileen's hand. As she sucked my cum off her fingers she turns to you. 'So what's your name and what can I do for you' As she's looks you down from your eyes to your wet exposed cunt with a dirty look in her eye.


To: Daniel
From: Serena
Subject: RE: All Holes Filled

"My name is Rena and I seem to have made a terrible mess back here. Do you have anything I could clean it with?" With a wicked grin she reaches into her purse and hands me a handkerchief. She slowly licks her fingers and watches me as I first soak up the puddle of cum on the seat between my legs then wipe the lips of my pussy nearly dry. It's a slow process sliding the rough fabric over the inner and outer lips of my pus, then using the cloth wrapped around my finger to push it inside myself. When I'm done, the handkerchief is sopping with my juice. Of course, my pussy's just as wet as when I started. I give it back to her. "Oh, Eileen, I don't know about you, but my tits are so sensitive. Are yours? Would you lean over the seat just a bit and let me see how sensitive your tits are? I would love to lick them and suck them — I didn't see much of them but they looked just lovely. I would love to find out if playing with your nipples makes you all hot and soupy wet like me. Don't you think Dan's dick would get all big and thick watching me make you cum playing with your big sweet tits? "Or you could crawl back here with me and we could lick each other pussies. I don't know about you, but mine's so hot, it needs somebody's sweet tongue to caress it and tickle my clit and push deep inside me. I love sticking my tongue into some hot sweet pussy as much as I love having a thick hard cock fucking my mouth. "I know! First, I can suck your titties then you climb back here and suck each other pussies. Would you like that Eileen? Would you, Dan?"


To: Serena
From: Daniel
Subject: RE: All Holes Filled

'You really are a dirty little whore Rena' Eileen tells you as she leans further over the seat. She teases you by playing with her tits through her top, every now and again tweaking her hard erect nipples which are clearly visible. She then turns back in her seat and starts to remove her top and bra. 'Looks like I'm going to have to keep both of you horny buggers happy' Eileen announces to both of us as both her tits swing free in front of my eyes. Hutching herself up she removes her soaking wet stained panties and gives them to me before turning herself around and presenting you with her large naked breasts. The car is filled with the smell of musky, wet pussy. 'I'm looking forward to making you two fuck in a dirty way, but Rena what are you going to do with these?' As she circles her erect nips with her finger.


To: Daniel
From: Serena
Subject: RE: All Holes Filled

"I'm a dirty slutty horny girl who likes to be used." I say stroking her tits. They're so lovely that first I kiss them all over. Then I lick them. She groans with pleasure as my tongue darts over and around her pert nipples. Soon I am purring as I suck her tits with rapture. I can feel them swelling in response and hear her as she tells you how good what I'm doing feels. With one hand I reach between my legs and coat her nipples with my pussy juice. Then I lick them clean again. "I can't wait to rub this beautiful tit into my pussy. Can I tit fuck you too? I want you both to cum on my tits before you cum on my pussy; would you like that? Only, I don't want to get my dress all dirty." I let you go and take my dress all the way off. Then I kneel on the seat with my butt in the air and go back to sucking Eileen's tits. "Oh, this gets me so hot. Oh, Dan, tell me — is her pussy wet and dripping like mine? Taste her for me. Is she all sticky and hot? " I can't stand it any longer. I roll on to my back and push my ass into the air. It's just a bit awkward, but with one leg over the front seat, I can balance with one arm and use the other to rub Eileen's tits against my clit. Soon, her breasts are bathed in my slick pussy juice and I struggle to quickly right myself so I can lick them clean again. "See what a horny, desperate slut I am? I'll do almost anything."


To: Serena
From: Daniel
Subject: RE: All Holes Filled

As you're getting tit fucked, I position myself next to Eileen's pussy and ass. The scent on her is strong and as I part her arse cheeks, I can hear how wet she is. I slowly insert my finger into her pussy. 'Rena you've got Eileens pussy so wet, can you hear it?' Then I pull apart her arse cheeks more to reveal her whole hairy pussy in all it's glory. I'm so horny that I position myself better and start to push my tongue into it. The taste of Eileen's juices is incredible and every full lick over her clit she thrusts her tits harder against your mouth. 'Fucking hell this is good' Eileen cries. 'Keep going Dan, I want to cum!' As I bury my tongue deeper, Eileen pushes down on my face totally lost in the pleasure. 'I'm going to cum' She cries again. Her whole body starts to shake and then relax as I taste her cum. As I come up for air I take you by surprise with a kiss so you can taste Eileen's cum as well. My cock is so hard and ready to spread it's load desperately. I move it up towards your tits and start to masturbate. Eileen doesn't stay idle as she caresses my balls and then pushes her finger deep into my arsehole. You can see i'm about to cum and push your tits together to catch it. As Eileen finger fucks my ass I shoot a hot jet of cum easily covering your tits. 'What are you going to do with all that cum Rena???' I ask as I start to relax.


To: Daniel
From: Serena
Subject: RE: All Holes Filled

I rub my breasts together spreading all your yummy goo all over. I use my fingers to spread it across my nipples then lick my fingers happily. "Mmmmmm! I just love the taste of cum. I love the feel of it. I'll bet you two could just coat my whole body in it." My fingers are still sticky with your jizz and I squeeze my nipples to taste more of you. "Oh, but Dan we have to get you hard again so you can fuck Eileen and I can eat her out." I stretch over the seat, putting my ass in the open air, and wrap my mouth around your cock. I suck it until it expands delightfully, then I stroke it with my hand while I use my lips and tongue to give your balls some attention. I reach out with my other hand and slide my hand around Eileen's ass. I probe as far as I can, stroking her from asshole to clit and back again. She's soon dripping wet in my hand. "Oh God! I want to cum so much. Eileen, if I suck your clit really good, would you be upset if Dan fucked me first? I'll lie down and you can sit on my face and watch him fuck me. I won't forget your sweet little butt hole either." I lie down on the back seat and spread my legs as wide as I can. I scope some of the pussy juice dripping down my legs and spread it over my lips and chin. "Mmmmmm! I love pussy!" I use lick as much of it as I can while opening my hairy pussy lips as wide as I can and twist my clit between my fingertips. I can't help arching as the sensation floods my nerves. I gasp. "Oh please, make me cum."


To: Serena
From: Daniel
Subject: RE: All Holes Filled

'No worries Rena' I say 'my cock is hard and ready for you' I take a second or two to look at your hairy wet pussy. With my fingers I spread the lips wider and enjoy your sex aroma. Before Eileen sits on your face I want her to guide my cock into your cunt for me. Eileen gets behind me and wanks my cock a little as I get on all fours between your legs. Then as I lean forward against your breasts she eases the head of my cock into your eager pussy. After one or two slower strokes to make sure I'm deep inside you, I start to quicken. Lifting your legs a little higher I am now pounding you for all it's worth. Then Eileen with her back to me lowers her soaking wet hairy pussy onto your face. 'Lick me out you dirty bitch' She yells at you. As I'm fucking you Eileen rubs her pussy right to her arsehole over your face so your tongue can get real deep. 'God, Rena, you feel so good, I want to make you cum so hard' I tell you. Every thrust I make pushes you deeper into Eileen's cunt. Every now and then she gives you some space and I can see all her juices over your face. 'I'm going to cum!, are you Rena?' Eileen lifts off your face and I replace her pussy with my tongue, tasting her juices in every kiss. I know it's only a couple of seconds before I pump you so full of my hot spunk...

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.