The Highway Stop  - Cover

The Highway Stop

Copyright© 2008 by Sappholover

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Its 2050, the not so distant future and Nina a lap dancer and bar tender is arrested for not paying for a rental car. Maria takes advantage of her but who really wins out in this tussle?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish  

Maria followed Nina back to her place after the all afternoon excursion in the back room of the police station. Because Maria was assigned to the same cruiser all week, she was allowed to use take it home. She was still on duty for a few more hours, but due to her status she could explain away a few lost hours of work.

The rain had started again and the weather service was calling for flash flood warnings and mud slides. Nina's apartment complex was in a ravine and extremely vulnerable to flooding. Nina hadn't heard the warnings due to her situation that day, but Maria was aware of the dangers of the mudslides during this time of the year.

Maria followed Nina up to her apartment condo complex. Upon entering Nina excused herself and ran into her utility closet for some braided rope she kept around. She quickly cut 4 sections and stuffed it into her pants pockets.

Her shorts were still damp and she desperately wanted to get out of them.

"Care to join me in a shower first, Maria, I'll make it worth your while?" Nina said. Nina had no intention of sharing her shower just yet.

"Of course dear, let's do it!" Maria said, stripping off her uniform.

"This's a cozy place, Nina do you live here alone?" Maria asked as she got naked.

The cop hadn't taken off her panties yet as Nina approached her and kissed her passionately on the lips. She immediately grabbed the cop's long dark hair and pulled her down, pinning her on the bed. Maria could've given more resistance but she didn't want to fight this beautiful woman. She deserved whatever Nina would do to her. She felt very aroused as Nina threw herself onto Maria's heaving tits and began to tie her to the bed.

Nina rubbed her lovely tits all over Maria's face as the horny cop licked her nipples and sucked on her ample breasts hanging in front of her face. Nina began roping her wrists to the bed posts as Maria enjoyed herself.

"Why are you doing this, Nina?" Maria asked in an annoyed voice, as Nina tied her knots quickly.

"I want to see you squirm first, Maria I want you to know how I felt back there tied to that post. I 'm gonna do whatever I want to you and you can't do anything,"

Nina went into her lingerie drawer and grabbed her fishnet stockings and garters and went into the bathroom to clean herself up. In the bath she took two of her wooden clothespins which she used to hang her wet underwear up to dry and went back to Maria and clipped them onto her dark brown nipples.

"Owwwww, YOU fuckin' cunt bitch!" The nude cop cried out.

"I knew you'd enjoy that, how does that feel now?" Nina asked in delight.

The sensuous highway cop was actually quite aroused by the intensive pain on her nipples. She hadn't been on the receiving end of this type of behavior in years and felt her clit tingle with arousal as she watched Nina stomp around her place.

There were a few more preparations to do before she got down to business.

She found a few roaches around and lit one up inhaling its aromatic smoke which made her relax and get focused on what she wanted to do to this hot policewoman.

Nina was going to miss all that good weed she had to dump before she got taken downtown. Now all she could do was to take out her frustrations on Officer Nunez and be satisfied with the result.

But Nina wasn't a mean person, she just wanted to get off with this seductive woman, who happened to pack an automatic. She found a half a joint and lit that one up after the roach expired. She came over to the bed and held it up to Maria's lips as she took a heavy toke and drew it deep into her lungs.

"Ummmnnng ... tha't good weed, Nina thanks!" The cop said to her, as she exhaled the smoke out of her mouth.

There was a widescreen TV facing the bed and Nina turned it on and put one of her favorite DVDs with a hot and sweaty lesbian scene for Maria to enjoy while she readied herself for a few hours of sexual torture.

"I think you'll enjoy this while you wait for me, It's one of Lisa Legg's great scenes!"

Nina said. Then she left her alone and went back into the adjoining bathroom to finish her preparations.

Nina loved her black fishnets and she knew that Maria would also get aroused by the sight of her with black lace garters, fishnets and her silver stiletto heels with no thong, Nina, played with her pussy lips and made her labia hang out just a bit more than usual. Nina put on her black and red lacy push up bra which gave her gorgeous tits even more presence and thrust them out for maximum impact. She also wanted the horny cop to see her extended labia as wet as she could make it to tempt her to the point of pain. Then Nina would go down on her and suck her savory mound into submission.

The sound of the wind and rain increased on the window panes, sheets of rain splashed down the gutters of the two story housing apartment complex. A layer of mud had already covered most of the parking lot near the high wall of one side of the ravine.

Nina peeked her head out the bathroom door and saw Maria writhing on her bed to the hot lesbian scene as it played itself out on the widescreen TV. Maria had managed to loosen the ropes that tied her wrists to the bedpost but her legs were still splayed apart and her cunt was extremely moist from watching the porn.

"Hey, this is one of my favorite flicks why can't you let me go we can have more fun if you let me touch you too, NIna?"

"Because its payback time Maria, and you're it!" Nina said, as she sauntered out of the bathroom and approached the foot of her bed and knelt down and began sucking on Maria's cunt. Then the lust driven dancer stuck three of her fingers into Maria's cooze and fucked her moist love tunnel hard. After only a few seconds of intense three finger-fucking, the cop's cunt juices had saturated the satin sheets of her bed. Nina continued on and and stimulated her budding clit with her thumb, then slapped the top of her pussymound to agitate her clit into a more excited state.

"Unnggghhh, ohhh, OHHH, Nina make me cum, Nina PLEASE! I'm almost there already!" The horny cop cried out in depraved lust for her captor.

Nina mounted her bed and tightened the wrist tiedowns. While she leaned over Maria the horny cop tried to lick her breasts again in vain. The woman was so frustrated by not being able to be in control for a change.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.