Second Son - In The Beginning - Cover

Second Son - In The Beginning

Copyright© 2008 by Stegro88

Chapter 9: 5 Minutes Later

"They're here," Danielle said as she brought up the main screen. Logan and the rest of them watched as two ships dropped out of hyperspace. They were 200m long, 20m in height and had a wingspan of 135m; they were shaped sort of like a bird. They could make 65 zeks, 70 in an emergency, had a Class 3 hyperdrive and carried a squadron of Katar-class fighters. Together the flight carried a company of Marines, two platoons per ship. They were the mainstay of the House Jacobs fleet, easily out numbering the frigates, cruisers and battleships that were hardly used.

"Receiving a message from a Captain Bishop," Morgan announced.

"On screen," Logan said, mentally laughing at how many times he had heard that while watching 20th century entertainment programs. A man appeared on the screen and smiled. "Greetings Captain Bishop, you made excellent time in getting here," Logan said to the man.

"Thank you Captain Jacobs. Once we received your message, we changed course immediately. We also sent a message back to Hephaestus and onto to Tortora detailing what had happened and how you're claiming this system. We are about to launch fighters to do a proper sweep of the system. Once that is done, we can file a proper claim of ownership. In the meantime, shall we organise a plan to transfer the House Rodgers survivors to this vessel?" Captain Bishop said.

"Excellent. Let me know when you're done. In the mean time, I have some work to do here. Feel free to dock with the transport as soon as we separate. You will find five prisoners, the captain, the First Daughter of House Rodgers and two of her handmaidens with her," Logan described.

"I thought she travelled with three," Captain Bishop queried.

"She did, but after an incident, it was reduced to two and I have a new servant," Logan said, using a nicer term then slave.

"I never thought, as many didn't, that you would take a slave. This will surprise your family greatly," Captain Bishop said, demonstrating his knowledge of the House.

"Yes it will, when I decide to surprise them. Is that understood Captain?" Logan said casually. He watched as the smile slowly disappeared from the captain's face.

"Completely sir," he said.

"Excellent. Contact me when the sweep is completed and you're ready to depart," Logan said, ending the conversation. "Morgan, you and Zena have the bridge, show her around and get her comfortable. I'll be downstairs," Logan said to Morgan before turned and walked off the bridge.

He walked down the stairs and into the armoury, finding the three fembots and Christine cleaning weapons and armour. He walked over and grabbed his PDWs and started to clean them as he watched Christine work. Something was nagging at him and he wasn't sure what it was but he knew it had to do with Christine.

"Ling, can you spread some sparring mats out in the empty room please. I need to think and I always think best when sparring. I'll be in in a moment," Logan said.

"Sure," she replied and left the room to take care of it. Logan finished up with his PDWs and put them away. He left the armoury and walked into the sparring room to find Ling standing there naked. Noticing the look on Logan's face, Ling explained, "I was taught it is easier to spar naked, no clothes get in your way then."

"Can't argue with that logic," Logan said and started to undress. When he was naked, he stood across from Ling and dropped into a fighting stance. His mind relaxed and as Ling attacked, he reacted.

As his body fought, Logan thought over the problem at hand. Christine had been introduced to him by his father and General Bruno, yet she wasn't military. She had lots of knowledge in handling weapons but seemed to have very little when it came to ships. She was an incredible fighter and shot, but seemed almost unnatural. His thoughts returned to the fight to see Ling spin through the air as only a bot could do and knock him on his ass.

Then it struck him. No human could pull off what Christine had done on the Bridge and in Engineering, it just wasn't possible. She had to be a bot, but why not tell him. And she didn't act like a bot, she asked intelligent questions but only when she was confused, she displayed anger, an emotion, something a bot wasn't able to do without either vast experience or careful programming.

"Ling, thank you. Can you go and get Christine, Danielle and Ebony and bring them here please," Logan asked, his mind made up as to what he was going to do. Ling nodded and walked out of the room, ignoring her state of undress. She returned quickly with the three others in tow, Danielle and Ebony already undressing. Ignoring them, Logan faced Christine. "Christine, I'd like to see you spar against them. Willing to give it a try?"

"Sure, should be a good challenge," Christine said with a smile and began to undress. Logan had the strangest feeling that she knew what he was going to do but ignored it. As he watched her undress, he confirmed his thoughts on first meeting her; she was beautiful.

"So what is this to be, one on one?" Ling asked as she and the other two bots stood beside Logan.

"Yes," Logan said and then lent down to whisper in their ears. "Push her. I suspect she can fight better then any human so push her as hard as you can, but don't make it obvious." The three fembots nodded and Ling walked out onto the mat. Soon Christine was naked and standing opposite her. She dropped into a fighting stance and without waiting for Ling, attacked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.