A Cautious Man
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2008 by Coaster2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - From boyhood to maturity, Bill Orton was a cautious but very successful man. Successful in every respect except his relationships with the women in his life. Would he ever find what he was looking for?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

Bill picked up Marion Adams at her parents' house just after six thirty on Saturday evening. He had made a reservation for seven and had allowed himself plenty of time for the drive. Marion had not disappointed him. She had chosen a dark red dress with deep cleavage and a tight, knee-length skirt. It displayed her assets in a most stunning manner. She wore a simple, black wool coat and a pair of black leather gloves to keep out the cold of the February night. Her high heels brought her height up almost to Bill's. She smiled as Bill held open the door of his immaculate Buick. The man had manners too, she thought.

Bill had been to Ambrosia at least a half dozen times. Twice with Zena and four times that he could remember with business associates as well as Sam, Buck and Bernice at Christmas. The head waiter now recognized him, welcoming him and the attractive blonde accompanying him. Mr. Orton had very good taste in women, he thought. Apparently, several of the men in the restaurant agreed. She was being watched as they were guided to their table.

Their dinner was perfect, as expected, and the service matched it. Marion was impressed with Bill and she was determined to get to know him. She had been waiting for "Mr. Right" and Bill was the first man to come along that gave her the signals that he might be the one. He was more mature than the men she had been dating and, for a change, was more interested in her than himself.

Bill drew Marion out about her life and hopes and experiences since they had left school. She had attended four years of college to obtain a teaching certificate and now, as an elementary school teacher, she was truly enjoying her job. She had no ambition to climb the ladder, opting instead for the pleasure of teaching very young minds. Her third and fourth grade classes were exactly what she wanted.

She had no current boyfriends and she echoed the words of many other young women of her age when she noted that she was having trouble finding a man who was ready for marriage and could provide for a family. She wanted two children and a nice house and, when the children were nearing teenage, a possible return to teaching as a substitute.

Bill got the impression she had given quite a bit of thought to her future and seemed to have responsible and realistic goals. He found he was quite comfortable with Marion and would happily date her again, if she was interested.

When Bill walked Marion to the door at her parent's home after their third date, she was frustrated. It was one thing to be polite and attentive, but Bill was showing no signs of seeking intimacy. She wanted to have sex with him. She wanted to find out if they were compatible in bed as well as the more conventional relationship. So far, a few less-than-passionate kisses were all they had shared. She was looking for a way to speed things up.

When Bill asked her out on their fourth date, she had decided to be direct and blunt. No more beating around the bush. As they were sitting in the car after a nice evening at the playhouse, she turned to Bill.

"Bill, I know this may sound very unladylike of me, but I want to know something. Is there a reason you haven't asked me to have sex with you?" There it was. No subtlety, just plain speaking.

"Ah ... uhmmm ... Marion. I don't know what to say. You are a very beautiful woman and I am very attracted to you. I guess the answer to your question is that I'm being very cautious. I didn't want to rush you, but ... I didn't want to rush myself, either."

"What is it about me or our relationship that you are uncertain about?"

"You and I are looking for the same thing, Marion. We're looking for a partner for life. I'm being careful because I thought I had found that person before and it didn't turn out to be her after all. I was just at the stage when I was going to ask her to marry me when I discovered her secret, a secret that changed everything between us. I thought I knew her and I was wrong. It was only a fluke that I found out. Only a fluke!" Bill was looking directly at Marion as he told her of his broken dreams with Zena. She would never know her name or the nature of her secret, but she would know that he valued honesty and trust above all other things in a marriage.

"I can understand that, Bill. But sex is about two people getting to know each other in the most intimate way. I find you very desirable and I hope you find me desirable too. I want to make love to you ... with you. I want to share that special feeling with you. We can decide later about where we go from there, but right now, I just need you to make love to me and show me who you really are. Can you understand that?"

Bill smiled. "Yes, I can understand that. I want nothing more than to make love to you. I didn't realize how you felt about it. I wouldn't know how to ask you. I'd probably mess it up," he laughed.

"Well, now that it's out in the open, what's left to decide?" She was grinning at him and a tense moment had turned into something lighter.

"Uhmmm ... I guess we can go to my place, if you'd like to?"

"OK, that's fine. We sure can't go my place," she laughed.

They drove to Bill's apartment, talking to each other as if they were on their way to a movie or a coffee shop. It was a strange atmosphere and he was uncertain just what would happen when they reached his place.

Marion seemed to be in playful mood, despite what Bill viewed as the seriousness of the occasion. She was almost giddy and he wondered if it was nerves and she was trying to hide them. As they climbed the stairs to the living area, Bill wondered just what was likely to happen. He had no strong feeling of lust or desire for this woman despite her obvious charms. He was definitely going to need some "warming up." He was about to get a lesson in "warming up" that he wouldn't forget.

Bill took Marion's coat and hung it in the closet. He asked if she would like something to drink and she suggested a white wine. Fortunately, Bill had a bottle in the refrigerator and opened it, pouring each of them a glass. They sat together on the sofa, saying nothing and sipping their wine. Bill was about to turn to Marion when she stood up, placed her wine glass on the side table, walked to the compact stereo, selected an FM station with some romantic music, kicked off her shoes and walked back to Bill. She knelt down and pulled off his shoes and then stood, held out her hands to him and helped him to his feet. They began to dance to the music. Not a word had been spoken.

Marion pressed her voluptuous body into Bill. He was about to get a demonstration of a wanton woman on a mission. She began undulating her hips and rubbing her belly against Bill in time with the music. Her eyes were watching him, just as his were watching her. He had a small smile on his face, but inside, he was beginning to boil. She turned around in his arms and began to rub her lovely, round butt into his crotch. Bill's hands went immediately to her breasts and with his forefinger and thumb, he probed and pinched and plucked her nipples as she ground her glorious backside into his groin. Meanwhile, Marion was sensing his rising erection. It was the reaction she had been expecting to achieve.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.