A Cautious Man
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2008 by Coaster2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - From boyhood to maturity, Bill Orton was a cautious but very successful man. Successful in every respect except his relationships with the women in his life. Would he ever find what he was looking for?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

CSI bloomed almost immediately. It was a success because Bill had done an immaculate job of planning and preparation. It was a success because he had wisely chosen the two men to become his first employees and partners. It was a success because the people who supported the business with their commitment and contracts believed in Bill Orton. The business showed a handsome profit in its very first year and both Buck and Sam were very happy with their first annual profit share.

No one could have been happier than Fred and Violet Orton. They never imagined their son would turn out to be the accomplished businessman he had become. Fred's part-time accounting assistance to Bill had been replaced by a professional firm. As the business grew, Bill had seen his father committing more and more time to assisting him and he realized he needed to relieve that pressure.

He replaced his pickup truck with two leased vans with low-step wide-door side-loading features. He bought a used, portable lift to load and unload heavier items from the shop and the vans. The pick-up was traded in on a used, low-mileage Buick sedan that was more appropriate for a businessman. He was invited, if not pressured, to join the Chamber of Commerce, and while he had little time to devote to the organization, he realized it would be an opportunity to become more visible in the business community.

Bill Orton was twenty-four years old and on his way up. Unfortunately, while he enjoyed his business success, his personal life was still barren. He had thought about the church social route, but just hadn't gotten around to it. He had allowed the business to consume all of his time. His father, once again, gently reminded him that there was more to life than work.

It was a business appointment that brought him in contact with Marion Adams. He had obtained an informal contract with several elementary schools for minor repairs. It wouldn't produce much revenue, but he felt it was important to establish contact with all the possible future clients. Sooner or later, the Cambelltown School Board would co-ordinate their systems and he wanted to be at the head of the line when the contracts were considered.

The Northridge School had called about a couple of faulty heaters in the portable classrooms that had mushroomed with growth of the town. The new school wouldn't be ready until the following year and thus the portables were essential to handle all the students. They were little more than aluminum-sided plywood boxes with a few windows and some electrical heating. Bill was glad it was never part of his school experience.

Bill made the service call himself when both Sam and Buck were occupied. He headed for the administration office and was directed to Portable P105 on the west side of the main building. He found the unit and was about to open the door and enter when he suddenly thought there might be students inside and had better check first. He knocked on the door.

Within a few seconds, the door was opened by an attractive young woman, wearing a blouse and skirt under a parka. Aside from the winter coat, it was the uniform of a school teacher just as Bill remembered it, right down to the sensible shoes. But, there was no denying she was pretty, Bill thought.

"Hello, I'm Bill Orton. I'm here to see about the faulty heaters," he said, smiling.

"Hi ... I'm Marion Adams. I should be teaching here, but the kids had to move to another class. It's been pretty cold today. My feet are frozen." She was shivering and she stepped from one foot to another.

"Why don't you go inside and warm up. I can work here and maybe get things going again."

"Thanks. I'll be in the staff room or in the office if you're looking for me."

She hurried off toward the main building and Bill watched her go, admiring the attractive body almost hidden under the parka. He turned to the inside of the classroom and set about his work. Forty minutes later he heard the door open and Marion Adams stepped in, carrying two mugs on a small tray.

"I brought you some hot tea. I hope that's OK," she said brightly.

"Oh ... that's great. Thanks very much. My hands are a bit cold." He smiled broadly at the young woman and accepted the steaming mug from her. He leaned back against the window sill and took a sip of the tea, all the while admiring Miss Marion Adams.

"I just realized who you are," she said. "You're 'Silent Bill.' I haven't seen you in years."

Bill looked at her quizzically.

"You were in a few of my classes in high school. I guess you didn't notice me," she said coyly.

"To be perfectly honest, I really didn't notice many of the girls. I started my business when I was in grade eleven and it took up most of my spare time." I was an explanation he had given many times to the various people he couldn't place from his school days. He wondered sometimes if he had been unconscious for a period of two years.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.