A Cautious Man
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2008 by Coaster2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - From boyhood to maturity, Bill Orton was a cautious but very successful man. Successful in every respect except his relationships with the women in his life. Would he ever find what he was looking for?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

In the weeks that followed, Bill and Darla had become frequent bedmates. Bill would visit at least twice a week in the evenings and occasionally on Saturdays. He would not call on her on Sunday, it just didn't seem right. After all, she was still legally married to Gordy. Bill was a regular church attendee, and felt his pastor wouldn't approve. It was twisted logic, he supposed, but it was his logic.

For her part, Darla reveled in Bill's tender yet powerful lovemaking. It wasn't just sex, it was lovemaking. He was anxious to learn everything that Darla wanted and gradually they tried almost everything. Darla had no enthusiasm for anal sex and that certainly didn't disappoint Bill. She explained what it was and that some women enjoyed it, but not her. Bill found the idea mildly revolting, but since it wasn't an issue between them, he didn't worry about it. For their time together, neither Bill nor Darla would ever be less than satisfied with their union.

Bill's expansion plan had been percolating for over a year when he found the combination he was looking for. It was an older shop, about 900 square feet, with a small apartment above it. It was perfect for his needs. It gave him a work station, a storage area and a living space. He could finally move out of his parents' home and take the collection of parts and pieces that occupied half their basement with him. The rent was quite low because it wasn't in the best part of town, but that was unimportant to the running of the business. Bill spent almost a month moving his supplies and tools and cleaning both the apartment and the shop. It had been used as a warehouse for a local furniture dealer who had finally decided to move to larger and cleaner quarters. The living space had been unused for years. Apparently, the building had originally been a beauty salon and the owner lived above the store, just as Bill planned to do.

Bill's mother and father helped enormously with the move and the cleaning, painting and finding of furniture for the apartment. It wasn't that they were anxious to see Bill go, but they knew this day would come sooner rather than later and they wanted him to have the nicest place possible. By the time the three of them were finished, Bill had an efficient shop and a workspace with plenty of racking and storage bins. The apartment was freshly painted, spotless and bright with a refurbished stove, fridge, washing machine, and dryer. The furniture was modest and nondescript, but clean and sturdy. Every single item was used and in the case of the appliances, rebuilt by Bill himself.

Bill moved in and immediately invited his parents for dinner on the first Sunday night. He had taught himself to cook, and while he was not chef quality, he was quite efficient and reasonably skilled. He chose the traditional Sunday pot roast for his first meal, and both his parents complimented him on it. His new life had begun and he was pleased with the change. He had his own business, his own apartment, and most importantly, he had Darla.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.