A Cautious Man - Cover

A Cautious Man

Copyright© 2008 by Coaster2

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - From boyhood to maturity, Bill Orton was a cautious but very successful man. Successful in every respect except his relationships with the women in his life. Would he ever find what he was looking for?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

Bill lost his virginity a few weeks before his twenty-first birthday. It didn't happen in a usual or predictable way. It wasn't expected or planned, it just happened. He had been called to the home of Darla and Gordy Therrien. Apparently, there was a problem with the kitchen sink and the garbage disposal unit. Bill had plenty of experience with this type of problem. People were invariably putting silly things down the sink with the mistaken idea that the noisy, thrashing sound would look after it. He was sure this was another jammed machine with bent blades and possibly a burned out motor. If it was both, it wouldn't be worth fixing. He had a couple of spare, sealed motors that might do if they would fit the casing. He would just have to pull it apart and see what was needed.

Darla Therrien was about to step into the shower when she heard the doorbell ring. She cursed, thinking that the repair man wouldn't be calling this early, would he? She pulled her robe on over her naked body and walked to the front door, looking through the peep hole first. She didn't recognize the young man, but she could see his truck in the background and she was sure it was young Orton. She opened the door to him.

"Good morning, ma'am. I'm Bill Orton. I'm here to see about your kitchen sink." Darla was impressed. He was dressed neatly and he was polite. Surprisingly, he was also quite young.

"Come in. I'll show you the problem," she said as she led him to the kitchen. She stepped to the sink and turned the water on. It wasn't draining very much, if at all. She pressed the switch on the disposal unit and all that could be heard was a humming sound. Bill reached around her and turned the machine off.

"It's jammed, ma'am. I'll need to take it off and clean it out. Sounds like the motor is OK, so I should be able to repair it." He was smiling at the woman as he reassured her.

Darla smiled back at him. "So polite and quite handsome looking too," she thought. It had been a while since Gordy had run off with that skinny floozy, Carlotta. She had been lonely and often horny. She appraised the young repairman as she stood only a few feet away, watching him as he ducked under the sink to begin his work.

"This is going to take a bit of time, ma'am. If it's OK, I'll work here on the kitchen table. I have a protective cover so that it doesn't get marked or dirty."

"You go ahead ... uh ... Bill is it?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"I'm Darla ... you don't have to call me ma'am. It makes me feel old," she said, somewhat surprised at her own comment.

"Yes, ma'am ... I mean, Darla." He didn't sound very sure of himself.

"I'm just going to take my shower. I'll only be a few minutes."

Darla Therrien walked down the hallway of the bungalow and turned into the single bathroom, glancing back toward the kitchen before closing the door behind her. She was strangely aroused for 8:30 in the morning. She had been going without the company of a man, her man, for six months, and it was harder than she thought it would be. She took off her robe and looked at herself in the mirror.

She was thirty seven years old and her figure could most politely be described as "roly-poly." She was round in every location. Her face was round. Her large breasts were round, although beginning to sag from their own weight. Her belly was round and her butt was two, flawless round mounds. Her thick thighs were smooth and unwrinkled, but they were short, ending in thick knees and strong calves. She was just a little over five feet tall and she felt like she was a human bowling ball.

Until Gordy had run off, none of it had mattered. He loved her, and my god was he good in bed. He would light her up like a roman candle when they made love. Her orgasms were fabulous and plentiful. He would bury his face in her breasts and feast on her nipples. And god, could he eat her out. She got wet just thinking about it. But all that was gone now. Their last time together was the night before he left and it was as wonderful as it always was. She had no inkling of what was to happen. The note on the kitchen table the next morning told the whole story in five sentences. She was devastated.

She finished her shower and was about to go to her bedroom to change into her usual jeans and t-shirt when she stopped and looked again at herself in the mirror. She put on her robe and walked to the master bedroom and selected her one and only muumuu. It was a souvenir of their vacation in Hawaii a few years ago. Gordy and earned a big bonus and they decided to take "The Vacation of a Lifetime." It was. They spent ten days in the Islands, and nine nights making love. It was wonderful and Darla thought of those ten days often. She removed her robe and, without putting on any underwear, slipped the bright, aquamarine colored garment over her head. She deliberately left the top two large buttons undone.

She returned to the kitchen to find Bill sitting at the kitchen table with the garbage disposal unit on the table in front of him. It was in a state of disassembly and there must have been twenty different parts all arranged in some specific order on the table. She leaned over to inspect the inner workings of the unit, thereby giving Bill a close-up view of her breasts if he looked up. He looked up. He first glanced at her face to see what she was looking at and then, as his eyes dropped, he saw the swaying breasts of Darla Therrien less than two feet from his face.

"How's it going?" Darla asked innocently. She knew exactly what he could see and the sway of her breasts was deliberately invoked by the movement of her shoulders. The seduction of Bill Orton had begun.

"Uhhhh ... fine. Just some fibrous stuff ... jammed in the blades. I can fix it OK." he stammered. He had turned crimson as he desperately sought a way not to look at her breasts. He looked down at the table, but his hands were no longer moving. He was locked in place, uncertain what to think or say or do.

"Your taps are leaking," he finally managed. "I'll put in some new washers while I'm here. It'll save me having to come back."

"I wouldn't mind if you came back, Bill." She said it with a hint of innuendo that was lost on the young repairman.

"It'll save you some money, ma'am ... I mean Darla. It'll only take me five minutes." Bill went back to his work and within a few minutes had reassembled the disposal unit, re-installed it under the sink and replaced the tap washers. A quick test confirmed everything was working properly.

"Do you have a girlfriend, Bill?" The question had come out of the blue and Bill was totally unprepared for it.

"Ah ... no ... no ... I don't. I guess I've been too busy with my business to find the time." He was clearly uncomfortable.

"Well, I don't have a husband any more. I suppose you heard ... he took off with that Carlotta Thurston. I guess he thought she was prettier than me." She couldn't hide the disgust in her voice, and it was directed at Carlotta.

"I heard about that." In a small place like Cambelltown, word travels fast. "I'm real sorry. He shouldn't have done that to you." Bill was surprised at how strongly he felt about her loss. He thought Gordy Therrien had made a big mistake. Darla was a nice lady and didn't deserve what happened to her.

Darla was also surprised. He had sounded very sincere with his comment and she smiled her thanks to him, all the while leaning over the table once again to give Bill another view of her ample cleavage.

Bill was almost hypnotized by the swaying breasts of the buxom woman. He couldn't seem to tear his eyes away from them. It was noticed immediately by Darla.

"Have you ever seen a naked woman, Bill?" It was such an outrageous question that Bill was stunned into silence.

"I guess not. You've lived a sheltered life. I can tell from just how polite you are and just how fascinated you are with my boobs. Would you like to see my boobs, Bill? Would you like to touch them? Maybe, kiss them? I bet you would." She was almost taunting him now. She began to pull the Muumuu up over her head, revealing her naked body to Bill. He was shocked into immobility in the kitchen chair, unable to move, watching every part of her body as it was revealed. He truly had never seen a live, nude female before and he was fascinated. She was very round and very feminine, but not in the movie star fashion. Her skin was flawless and unwrinkled and seemed to be stretched tightly over her rotund figure. The hair covering her sex was a different colour and texture from the hair on her head.

Darla moved toward Bill and as she came to his side, she held and then pressed her left breast against his lips. Bill's eyes were fixed on her face, but almost involuntarily, he began to suckle at her breast. He could feel the nipple extend and become hard and he used his tongue to lick it, at first gently and then with a bit more intensity. Darla held her breast to his face and began to feel the stirring in her groin as the sensations Bill was creating travelled through her. She smiled at him and he continued to watch her. Finally, she withdrew her breast and exchanged it with the other. Bill needed no encouragement to continue.

Darla lifted her leg and straddled Bill in his chair, finally lowering herself onto his lap. Her hands clasped his face and she tilted it up from her breasts to her lips and she began to kiss him deeply and passionately. At first, Bill didn't respond, but it wasn't long before he probed her mouth with his tongue, and his hands began to massage her breasts. He was going on instinct and hoping that he was doing it properly.

After an extended period of kissing and fondling, Darla stood and took Bill's hands. Wordlessly, she pulled him up and then turned and led him down the hallway to her bedroom. Bill followed as if he were a child being led to his room. Darla pushed him down on the edge of her bed. She looked fondly at him before she kissed him lightly on the lips.

"You're a virgin, aren't you Bill?"

He nodded, his eyes wide and fixed on Darla's face.

"That's nice. I'm going to teach you everything you need to know about pleasing a lady. When you and I are done, I bet you will be a wonderful lover and some young woman is going to be very happy having captured you." She said it so gently and softly that it sounded like a mother talking to her son, soothing his fears. It was exactly the right thing to do. Bill began to relax a little, but was still very nervous about what was to happen next.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.