Summer Employment
Chapter 7: The Tucker Sisters

Copyright© 2008 by Fable

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Tucker Sisters - This is a change of pace story.(while I regroup from Sammy's Adventures) It is top-heavy with deceit, scheming and sex. The good news is that no one gets killed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Elizabeth rode in the front seat on the way to work. We had her husband's permission to have sex, any time I wanted to fuck her, and there was no reason to keep up appearances.

"Did Tuck remember giving me permission to fuck you any time I want?" I asked.

"Yes," she said, grinning from ear to ear. "I woke him up this morning, and reminded him of what he'd said. Would you like to sneak down to the van at lunchtime, or do you want to wait until tonight to take advantage of your privilege?"

"I'm sorry, Elizabeth, but Sarah's coming over tonight after her shift."

"Sarah's just so much talk. She won't show up," Elizabeth said.

"I think I should wait for her. If she doesn't come I'll never trust her again."

This didn't set well with Elizabeth. "There's always tomorrow night," she said.

"Tomorrow is Missy's night. She was very understanding last night. I can't let her down," I said.

"Don't tell me you're busy Thursday night," Elizabeth said. The tone of her voice said that she was clearly exasperated.

"Thursday night I'm all yours," I said.

"I'll be watching to see if Sarah comes tonight," she said as we got out of the car.

Trudy was in a bad mood. She'd seen the work schedule and discovered that Betty had drawn the Saturday shift, and found out that Elizabeth had penciled herself in to work with me on Sunday.

"Mark wanted me to bring you home again for a repeat performance, and Joyce has been asking about you. What night will you be free?"

"Sorry, Trudy, I'm busy every night until Saturday."

"May I tell Mark and Joyce you'll come to our apartment that night?"

"I can't be sure, Trudy. Who knows what plans Betty may have for me that day?"

"Fuck Betty," Trudy said, and then, catching herself, "Forget I said that."

Tuck called, and wanted me to drive him to Tuck-north. Elizabeth told me to come right back.

"What if he asks me to stay for lunch?" I asked.

"I suppose you'll have to stay," she said, frowning.

Tuck came out of the back door, and I went around the car to open the door to the backseat for him. He was dressed in his usually way, black suit, white shirt and black tie. He wore sunglasses and walked with purpose.

"Not a word about what went on here yesterday, Vic," he said as he got into the back seat.

"Yes, Sir," I said, and we drove to Tuck-North. When we got there, he told me to park the car, and join him inside.

Caroline, Tuck's older daughter was our server. "I hear you're going to party with us tonight," she said to me. This was news to me. I was expecting Sarah, her sister, to drop by the cottage, but there'd been no mention of partying with Caroline.

Later, Sarah confirmed what her sister had told me. "Come to my mother's house about eleven-thirty," she said in a seductive voice that made my cock jump.

Tuck didn't react to what either of his daughters had said to me. We sat at the bar for over two hours while he had four drinks, and I ate two club sandwiches, complete with French fries and drank two Cokes.

Elizabeth called twice while I was eating. The first time she wanted to know how many drinks her husband had had, and when I was coming back to the office. I answered that I hadn't been keeping track of Tuck's drinks, which was untrue, and that I didn't know when we would be leaving, which was true. The second time she wanted to know if her husband was talking to Marty. I told her he was. Marty was one of the customers Tuck had introduced me to the first time we'd been at Tuck-North. Tuck had been giving Marty free drinks.

"Yes, they're talking now," I said.

"Can you hear them? What are they saying?" she asked.

I told her that I couldn't hear what was being said, which was the truth, almost. They had their heads together, but I was able to pick up a few words.

"Keep an eye on them," she said, before letting me go back to my sandwich.

At two-thirty, Tuck wanted me to take him home.

"See you tonight, Victor," Eric said to me as I helped Tuck to the car. I gave him a thumbs-up.

"I don't have a say about who my daughters fuck," Tuck said from the back seat. I looked into the rearview mirror, but with the sunglasses covering his eyes, I couldn't tell if he was watching me. For all I knew, his eyes were closed and he was talking in his sleep.

We traveled a few miles, and just when I thought he'd gone to sleep, he spoke again.

"But I do have a say about who my wives fuck, and just because I gave you permission to fuck Elizabeth, that doesn't mean you can fuck Vera unless I put you on the list."

List? He has a list? "Yes, Sir," I said, curious to know if I was on the list. Vera had to be over forty, but she was a fine looking woman. I liked her, and would have liked to know her better, but I didn't think it would be appropriate to ask Tuck if I my name was on the list.

As I helped him out of the car and walked him to the house, I wondered if he planned to have Missy wear his wife's panties, and shake her tits for him. Missy answered my question when she met us at the back door, wearing the same black thong that Elizabeth had worn the day before. She smiled and shook her tits as she took over helping Tuck through the door.

Back at the office, Elizabeth wanted to know what I'd heard her husband say to Marty. I told her that they spoke in low voices, and I'd been unable to pick up anything that was said. This was not entirely true. I'd heard Tuck give Marty the address where we'd delivered Ginger, and where we'd picked Tuck up the morning before.

I told Elizabeth that Sarah wanted me to come to her mother's house that night.

"She'll have to come after you," Elizabeth said.

"Tuck said I could drive one of the cars," I said, hoping she wouldn't discover that this wasn't exactly true.

What Tuck had said was that he had no say over whom his daughters fucked. If he had been listening, he knew his daughter told me to come to her mother's house. How would I get there if I didn't drive one of the cars?

"All right," she relented, adding, "I'll call you if Frank needs you to drive him someplace."

I didn't tell her that Tuck was at home with Missy, who was wearing Elizabeth's thong.

We finished the day at the office and Elizabeth rode in the front seat with me on the way home. I could tell that she didn't like it that I was going to Vera's house to meet with Sarah, but thinking that her husband had approved it, she didn't try to talk me out of going.

I was on the telephone with my brother when Missy brought my dinner. I handed the phone to her, and told her to talk to Vic while I ate. I only heard her side of the conversation, but it wasn't difficult to know what he was asking.

"He only fucked me once last night because the missus wore him out yesterday."

"Six times."

"No, not tonight, but I get him tomorrow night. He's going to be with Sarah tonight."

Missy put her hand over the mouthpiece. "Vic doesn't believe me," she whispered.

"Tell him what you did today," I said, and watched Missy speak into the phone.

"Brian wants me to tell you what I did today with the boss. Brian brought the boss home about three o'clock. I met them at the door, and helped the boss into the playroom. He likes for me to wear the missus' panties while he plays with himself."

"It's not working. He doesn't believe me," Missy said to me, not bothering to cover the mouthpiece.

"Tell him to go fuck himself and hang up," I said to Missy, and that's what she did.

Missy watched as I finished eating. She was going to take the tray when I stopped her. "Stay and keep me company for a while," I said.

"What will we do?" she asked.

"Anything you want."

"Do you want me to take my clothes off?"

"If you want to, but I can't. You understand, don't you?"

Missy was already undressing. "Will you suck my tits and finger-fuck me, Brian?"

I took off my shirt and we got on the bed, me sucking her tits and finger-fucking her. "Did Tuck get himself off today?" I asked.

She giggled. "I got off before him. It took him forever, but he finally did," she said.

"Does it make you hot to swing your tits for him, and show him your pussy?"

"I got so hot today that I had to play with myself."

"I'm sorry about last night," I said.

"It's okay. Put two fingers in me, please."

I made her orgasm, and then we kissed for a while. She stayed with me until it was time for me to get ready for my date with Sarah. "Have fun," she said as she took my tray to the kitchen.

I parked in the rear of Vera Tucker's house at eleven-twenty-five and waited ten minutes before one of the Fiats roared to a stop. Caroline got out of the car, and motioned for me to follow her into her apartment.

"Sarah and Eric will be along shortly. Would you like a drink, Victor?"

I told her that I would like a scotch, and looked around. The apartment consisted of one big room and a bath. There was a bed in one corner, a small kitchenette in another corner. The rest of the room had a couch, table and four chairs.

Caroline handed me a drink and we took a first sip, looking at each other. "I'm going to enjoy fucking you," she said, throwing her arms around my neck. I nearly spilled my drink as she kissed me on the lips. She pulled her head back, smiling at the way my cock bored into her tummy.

"I'm going to enjoy fucking you, too," I said.

Our lips were locked together when Sarah and Eric came in. "Hey, he's my date," Sarah said to her sister.

"I was just trying him out," Caroline said, refusing to remove her arms from around my neck.

Eric made drinks for everyone, and Sarah took a seat at the table. "Shall we get started?" she asked as she pushed a knob down and two clock hands spun around, clockwise. The knob was attached to a weighted spindle, and looked home-made. When the clock-hands stopped rotating I could see that the small hand was fixed to stop ninety degrees in back of the big hand. If the big hand was a twelve o'clock, the small hand would be at nine o'clock.

Caroline guided me to the seat to the left of Sarah, and she took a seat to my left. Eric sat down opposite to me. Sarah explained the rules of the game we were going to play.

"This is our version of spin the bottle, except our game is to be played by adults. You're an adult, aren't you, Victor?" she asked, putting her hand on my thigh. I assured her that I was an adult, and she continued.

"If the big hand points to me, the small hand will point to Eric, and I get to specify what he is to do to someone else," she said, looking to see if I had questions. I did.

"Can you tell him to do something to you?"

"Yes."

"What kind of stuff would you tell him to do?"

"You'll see. Do you have another question?"

I told her I would learn as we played, and she pushed the knob down. The hands made several revolutions before the big hand stopped, pointing to Caroline.

She took a long swig of scotch and looked at me. "I want Victor to eat my pussy. Would you like to do that, Victor?"

I glanced at Eric, and saw that he was smiling at me. "Yes," I said, not looking Sarah's way. Caroline stood up, removed her panties, lifted her skirt up to reveal a tiny patch of pubic hair above her shaved pussy, and sat back down. I got down on my knees, and was lowering my head when Sarah stopped us.

"Move your chair back so we can watch what he's doing," she told her sister. Caroline did as Sarah wanted.

I kissed the inside of Caroline's thigh, and felt how smooth it was. She pushed forward on the chair and spread her legs. As I took a tentative lick, I heard Eric ask Sarah if they should warn me.

"Victor, she has a stubborn clit. Don't let her belittle you if you can't find it," Sarah said.

"Don't listen to her, Victor. You just have to find it," Caroline said, lifting the leg that I'd kissed to my shoulder.

I don't know if it was the sister's intention to trick me, but I took what Sarah had said about Caroline having a stubborn clit as a challenge. With determination, I set out to make her clit show itself, separating her pussy lips with my tongue, and licking from the bottom to the top and beyond. Caroline voiced her approval and swung her other leg over my shoulder. Remembering what Missy liked me to do; I used my thumbs to spread Caroline's pussy lips and fluttered my tongue, probing as deep as I could.

"He found it!" Caroline declared and I felt the little nubbin touch the end of my nose.

Eric and Sarah got out of their chairs, and came around the table to see if Caroline was telling the truth. I continued to lick and suck her pussy.

"Move your head so we can see," Sarah said to me. When I lifted my head, I saw that Sarah's top was off, and Eric was massaging her breasts.

"That's enough. You've seen it," Caroline said, pulling my head down with both hands, and holding it in place. Juices were flowing from Caroline's pussy, and the aroma of sexual arousal could have been cut with a knife. I fluttered my tongue between her lips again before moving it up to her clit. Caroline went wild, locking her legs around my neck and humping my tongue. I removed by thumbs from her pussy so I could place my hands under her butt. My intention was to slow her down, but I couldn't. She was pumping her ass so fast that all I could do was to suck on her pussy and give it an occasional lick. She slowed down twice, and I thought she was finished, only to be propelled even faster when she resumed humping my mouth.

Eventually, she slowed to a stop, but her legs were still locked in back of my head. She sat motionless in the chair for minutes. I heard Eric and Sarah talking and wondered why they didn't free me. I felt Caroline's hands moving on my head, brushing my hair in one direction and then the other. She was making a cooing sound. Gradually, she relaxed her legs and let me lift my head.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.